Mother, Sister, MIL, SIL & Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd much rather just give you the money as my gift," he said.

"Really? Seriously? You would?" She hugged him before giving him more than just a sisterly peck on the lips. This time she kissed him, really kissed him. Taking her direction, he kissed her longer before parting her lips with her tongue. He couldn't believe he just French kissed his sister. Only, not relinquishing her tongue to him, she took a step back.

"Johnny!" She looked at him with confusion. "What the Hell are you doing? I'm your sister."

When she kissed him, he thought that she wanted him to kiss her. Too fast, too soon, maybe he shouldn't have stuck his tongue in her mouth. Now he was confused. Will she or won't she have sex with him in exchange for money? If she won't even accept his tongue in her mouth and allow him to French kiss her, the odds aren't good that she won't accept his cock in her mouth and suck him. Nonetheless, he needed to know if she would or not.

"I'll give you the money but under one condition," he said with a leering look at the impressions her nipples made through her nightgown and bathrobe.

"Condition? What?" She looked at him with a knowing look. "That I'll have sex with you?" Other than his wife and mother, his big sister was the only one who knew her brother was a pervert.

"Here I am willing to help you financially and you insult me Anne," he said with downcast eyes while playing his hurt brother card.

"I'm sorry for prejudging you. I got the wrong impression when you tried to French kiss me," she said. "What's the condition?"

"You must have sex with me," he said reaching out to run his finger across the bump her nipple made thorough her nightgown and bathrobe.

"I knew it," she said. "Sex with you?" She moved out of reach of his finger. "My own brother?" She bit her lip while pulling her bathrobe tighter and playing with the tie of her bathrobe. "I knew that's what this is all about. You're such a pervert Johnny," she said looking at him with disgust before looking at him with interest.

As if she was Demi Moore and he were Robert Redford, in Indecent Proposal, she looked at him as if she was considering his proposition. It was now or never. Having already cast out a big net by baiting his hook with money, he already had her wiggling on his line.

"What's the big deal Anne? We're both adults and neither one of us are virgins," he said trying to think of more things to say for her to have sex with him. "I'd never tell anyone that I had sex with you, my own sister, just as I hope that you wouldn't tell Carole or Mom that I had sex with you."

She looked at him as if he was a decadent dessert and she was on a diet. He watched her play with her bathrobe ties in the way that he imagined her hand fondling his cock.

"No, I can't do that, especially not for money," she said. "That's wrong. That's incest. That's forbidden. That's taboo. That's just nasty and, even though I really need the money John, I'm not a whore," she said holding her chin up high. "I can't prostitute myself by having sex with my brother for money."

"Okay, it's your call," he said getting up to leave.

"Wait," she said waving her hand in front of her eyes as if trying to erase the nasty image she obviously had of having sex with him. "Just how much would you give me to have sex with you? God, I can't believe I'm even considering having sex with you, my own, baby brother, but I'm desperate."

"How much do you need?"

She fell silent as if running an adding machine tape in her head.

"Twenty-five-thousand dollars, no fifty-thousand dollars," she said biting her lip with a worried look on her face as if she had asked him for too much. "With this house and my old car, I'll need extra money to have for an unexpected emergency."

"Fifty-thousand dollars? That's a bit excessive to charge your brother for sex when I could have sex with a dozen hookers for that amount of money? What makes you think that having sex with you is worth fifty-thousand dollars?"

"Yeah, sure, you could have sex with lots of prostitutes," she said loosening her bathrobe tie. "Yet none of them would be your sexy sister," she said with a sexy smile while untying her bathroom. "Being that we're brother and sister, blood related, none of them could give you the incestuous, sexual satisfaction that I can give you," she said as if she was Edie Adams in readiness of 'Taking it off, taking it all off'.

"Hell, even Mom charged me less than that," he said obviously looking for a bargain in his persistence to negotiate even if she just insinuated that she'd have sex with him. "I wanted to buy her a regular Mini Cooper for twenty-two grand but she held out for the S model with the upgraded interior and loaded with options for thirty-three thousand."

She had a stunned look on her face.

"You bought Mom a car?"

"Yes," he said giving her a perverse smile.

She looked at him biting her lip again, this time with trepidation while, no doubt, debating if she should even verbalized her question. Obviously with her knowing that he was an incestuous pervert and knowing that he would, she asked her question anyway.

"Did you have sex with Mom too?"

"I did," he said stepping forward to reach out his finger to finger her other nipple through her bathrobe.

"Oh God, if Mom can lower herself to have sex with her son than I can lower myself to have sex with my brother," she said as if talking to herself. "What choice do I have? I'd never have sex with you if I wasn't so desperate for the money. Here goes," she said removing her bathrobe.

"Wow, Anne, you're every bit as beautiful as I imagined you were in my sexual fantasies of you while masturbating and imagining you stranding before me in your sheer bathrobe," he said.

"Eww, too much information John," she said looking down at his finger fingering her nipple.

"You have a gorgeous body," he said staring at her nearly transparent nightgown while cupping her breasts in his horny hands.

"Thank you John. I feel so much like the incestuous slut that I am to have sex with you for money but I'm desperate enough for you to fuck me," she said holding her chin up higher.

"Let me ask you this," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples through her thin, sheer, cotton material of her nightgown.

The more he fingered her nipples, the more sexually excited she became. As if in a sexual daze, she watched her brother playing with her nipples before looking up at him with a look of sexual anticipation.

"Okay," she said breathlessly. "What?"

"After I lick your pussy--"

"Oh God," she said quivering with sexual delight. "It's been so long since anyone has licked my pussy and fingered my cunt."

"And after I fuck you--"

"Oh God," she said. "It's been so long since anyone has fucked me, really fucked me long and hard. It figures that my perverted brother would be the only one who'd want me and have to have me," she said tossing her head back and putting the back of her hand to her forehead as if she was Joan Crawford readying herself for her close up shot with Cecil B. DeMille.

"Don't be silly Anne. Any man would want you. Look at you," he said taking that as his opportunity to leer as his sexy sister. "You're gorgeous."

"I'm not feeling very gorgeous right now, especially after agreeing to have sex with my brother," she said.

"Answer me a question," he said persevering.

"Must we discuss this now? Why can't we just do it, get it over with, and you give me the money," she said.

"I just have one question before we have sex. It's something that I need to know," he said.

"What?" She looked at him with impatience. "What's your question?"

"Will you suck my cock?"

"Will I suck your cock? Is that it? That's the question that you needed to know? What the Hell kind of question is that?" She looked at him with a wickedness that he had never seen on his sister's face before. "So long as you get me off and give me an orgasm, of course, I'll suck your cock," she said flashing him a sexy smile. "So long as you pay me the fifty-thousand dollars, I'll gobble your cock" she said with a dirty laugh.

He smiled at his sister with the image of her on her knees and looking up at him with his big, stiff, hairy cock in her mouth.

"And..." he said looking at his sister with even more incestuous lust than he had for his mother, "will you allow me cum in your mouth?"

She looked at him as if he was asking her if she enjoyed watching chick flicks.

"Duh? Yes, of course you can cum in my mouth," she said raising her eyebrows and giving him a smirk with an incredulous look on her face as if cumming in her mouth when she sucked cock was a given.

When she said that he could cum in her mouth and when she looked at him in that way with an incredulous expression on her face, he imagined giving his big sister a cum bath. When she pulled his cock from her mouth, he imagined his cum dripping from her hair, her eyes, her nose, and her lips. Oh, yeah, if he was to give anyone a cum bath, after all the times she teased him by flashing him over the years, he'd love to give his sexy sister a cum bath.

"And will you swallow?"

She laughed at his question.

"Will I swallow? Of course, I'll swallow," she said laughing. "It's not much of a blowjob if I don't swallow," she said studying her brother, no doubt, understand the need for his question. "If she even sucks cock," said Anne, "doesn't Carol swallow when she blows you?"

"Swallow? She doesn't even allow me to cum in her mouth, just on her tits. Yesterday, though, after I gave her some money when I told her I hit the Power Ball, she finally allowed me to cum in her mouth and she swallowed," he said with sadness.

"You poor, poor, man," she said reaching down to feel his cock through his pants. "Don't worry John," she said whispering her incestuous lust for her brother in his ear. "After you lick my pussy and give me an orgasm with your mouth and after you fuck me and give me another orgasm with your cock, I'll suck your prick. I'll let you cum in my mouth and I'll swallow," she said with a sexy laugh.

Brother John and sister Anne embraced in a long, wet kiss, as he felt his sexy sister through the thin material of her nightgown. In more of a hurry to strip his sister naked than he was with his mother, he removed her nightgown in nearly one felled swoop. Naked and willing, she helped him strip out of his clothes and once he was naked, not fooling around, she took his prick in her hand before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, Anne. That feels so incredibly good," he said. "Suck my cock sister. Blow me Anne."

"You're not the only pervert in the family, you know, John," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Especially after Charlie left me for a man, I've been so horny lately that I've been thinking about inviting you over for dinner and drinks so that I could suck your cock and you could fuck me...for free," she said with a sexy laugh. "So, just to make sure, the deal is that you must lick me and fuck me and then I'll blow you for fifty-thousand dollars," she said looking up at him with her bright green eyes. "Right?"

"Yes, that's the deal," he said, "I lick your pussy and give you an orgasm with my mouth before giving you one with my cock. Then, once you blow me, allow me to cum in my mouth and swallow my cum, I'll give you the money, fifty-thousand dollars."

"I love you brother."

"And I love you sister."

John fell between his sister's legs and immediately started licking her pussy while fingering her cunt. No doubt, being that it was a long time since she's had sex, he had her wiggling all over the bed within a few minutes. As soon as he reached up to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, he felt her legs stiffen before she screamed in pleasure and gushed her pleasure in him licking her in his mouth. A dream come true, not only did get to see his sister naked, feel her naked body, and eat his sister's pussy but also he made her cum. He couldn't believe he gave his big sister an orgasm with his tongue and fingers. Even after she had her orgasm, he stayed like that with his face between her legs still licking her, until she reached down for him.

"Fuck me John. I need to feel my baby brother's big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy," she said. "Give me another orgasm and I'll give you the best damn blowjob any woman, including your wife and my mother, has ever given you.

He mounted her and they kissed. She reached down to direct his cock in her soaking wet pussy. With his sister's pussy juices all over his face, he wiped them off with his tee shirt before meeting his sister's lips with his. Already ready for him, she was so wet that he just slid inside his sister. He couldn't believe his cock was finally buried in his sister's cunt. Something so insulting when his friend joked with him and teased him about wanting to have sex with his sister, when he was an 18-year-old teenager, now it was so sexually exciting and pleasurable to be having sex with his sister.

"Oh, my God, Anne, it feels so good to be inside of you," he said with more passion for her than he ever had for his mother.

"Fuck me John. Really fuck me. Pound my pussy," she said wrapping her legs around his back to pull him closer and deeper.

Slowly his cock slid in deeper until he was deep inside his sister. Then, rocking, humping, and thrusting, he made love to his sexy sister while kissing and kissing her. Never has his cock has been as hard fucking his sister as it was now. His love making soon turned to fucking and with her taking the lead, she was really fucking her brother. Returning her passion, pounding his sister, John humped Anne with all the incestuous pent up lust that he's saved for her for years.

"I love you Anne," he said leaning his head down to suck her nipple while fucking her.

"I love you John," she said whispering in her ear.

Just as it didn't take Anne long to have an orgasm when he was licking her pussy, it didn't take Anne long to cum with her brother's cock buried in her pussy either.

"Oh, my God, John. I'm going to cum. You're giving me an another orgasm. Fuck me John. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Harder. Fuck me faster. Faster. Fuck me deeper. Deeper. Oh, yeah, that's it. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh, my God, John. Oh, my God."

John fucked his sister harder. He fucked his sister faster. He fucked his sister so hard, so fast, and so deep that she exploded with an incredible, screaming orgasm.

"Ohhhh John! Oh baby! Jesus that was the best orgasm I ever had. I'm still tingling. I'm still cumming. My entire body is electrically charged. That was just amazing," she said kissing him and hugging him.

"I'm glad I could make you cum twice," he said with pride that he gave his sister sexual pleasure.

They rested. They talked. They joked. They teased and they kissed. Awash in the afterglow of making incestuous love, John kissed his sister while she fondled his erect cock before gentling stroking him to a harder erection. His cock was still damp with her pussy juices.

"I'm glad you didn't cum inside of me. I can still get pregnant she said," looking at him. "Would you like me to blow you now? Would you like your big sister to suck your cock?"

"Yes, Anne. I'd love for my big sister to suck my cock," he said.

She slid down the bed to take him in her mouth. Kissing his cock while licking and stroking his prick, she took him in her mouth and started sucking him while looking up at him. You have a big cock John," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "I never would have suspected my brother for having a big cock but I'm so glad you do. Maybe we can do this again," she said.

"I can't pay you another fifty-thousand dollars for sex Anne," he said writing and handing her a check for fifty-thousand dollars before she fell to her knees to blow him.

"You never have to pay me to have sex with you again John. Now that you've paid me this fifty-thousand dollars, you may have your incestuous way with my naked body any time you want," she said taking his cock in her mouth again to suck him.

"Blow me Anne. Suck me. Suck my cock," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head. "I love how my cock feels in your warm mouth," he said humping her mouth and fucking her face.

"Cum for me John," she said removing his cock from her mouth again to speak. "Cum in my mouth. I need to taste my brother's cum. I need to swallow the passion my brother has for me," she said while licking him and sucking him and while stroking him faster, tighter, and harder. "Cum John, cum," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak and reinserting after speaking to suck him again. "I want you to cum. I need for you to cum. Cum in my mouth John. Cum for me," she said.

As if he was having a wet, sexual dream, as if he was thinking of all the times he masturbated when imagining having sex with his sister, he watched his sister stroke him while looking up at him. After just having licked her pussy and fucked her and as if he were a man just let out of prison after serving a 5-year sentence, he watched her sucking his cock while staring up at him. Once just his incestuous, sexual fantasy was now his reality. Once he reached down to feel her big tit and finger her hard nipple, his dream come true, he exploded a mouthful of cum in his sister's mouth and she swallowed him before licking him clean.

* * * * *

The next day, two days after Valentine's Day, when this whole incestuous and forbidden affair started, he went to see his mother-in-law, Marianne. As pretty as his mother was, Marianne was even prettier. She looked nothing like her daughter Carol. He wished his wife looked more like her mother and especially more like her sister. If his wife looked like either of them and especially if she had the big boobs that they had, he'd never cheat on her. Then, being that he's a horny, incestuous man, even if he was married to her sexy sister, Samantha, no doubt, he'd be cheating on her with Carol too.

"Hi Marianne," he said when she opened the door.

She was wearing her housecoat and he couldn't contain himself from admiring the two huge impressions her breasts made in the cotton material. As if she was a commanding general of the army of brassiere clad busty women, he watched her standing there with her shoulders back and her chest puffed out. Man, she had big tits.

"John, how are you? Come in," she said. "It's so nice to see my favorite son-in-law."

"Being that your other daughter, Samantha, isn't married and is still single, I'm your only son-in-law," he said with a laugh.

"No doubt," she said returning his laugh," which is why you're my favorite son-in-law."

Just by the way he leered at her big boobs and in the way that his lips reflexively moved as if he were a goldfish waiting for food when, instead, he was imagining sucking her nipples, he always suspected that she knew he was a pervert.

"Did Carol tell you?"

She looked at him with surprise.

"Tell me what? Don't tell me she's pregnant again," she said.

"No, she's not pregnant, thank God," he said. How could she be when they never had sex. "I won the Power Ball," he said smiling wildly.

"You did? That's wonderful. Good for you," she said. "Congratulations. I'm so happy for your good fortune."

"I'm so happy that I won too," he said stepping forward to give her a bear hug while squishing her big, battleship sized breasts against his muscular chest.

Fortunately for him, she doesn't know that guys have breast sensors on every part of their bodies. They don't have to feel a woman's breast with their hands to have felt their boobs. John was already feeling his mother-in-laws jugs with his chest while his horny hands felt the back sides of her huge boobs with his hug.