Mother, Son & His Girl Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura thought she would come, watching her son through those translucent doors.

She clutched her stomach as she tried to see his cock better, her nipple suddenly too sensitive for her bra and blouse. She was trying hard not to gasp, but one or two escaped from her lips.

She saw her son's hand hesitate on his cock then he began beating back and forth again, obviously jerking on his prick with a great deal of pleasure.

Laura could no longer stand there and watch him. She felt such a powerful urge to shove those damned doors open and grab his cock.

She moved into the hallway, leaning against the wall, her legs shaking and very weak. She stood there with her eyes closed, feeling the heat, the excitement in her pussy. Her eyes were closed, her nostrils flaring with desire.

She was not aware that the shower had stopped nor was she aware that her son had come out of the bathroom naked, dripping water on the carpet. She was not aware that he stood there looking at her, his cock still very hard and arching from his groin.

She felt his presence, though.

She opened her eyes and looked at Mike. His eyes were filled with hot desire, raking up and down his mother's body, seeing her swelling tits, her round hips. Laura could hardly breathe knowing something was about to happen, something they both suddenly wanted, yet feared.

She felt her son take her wrist, just as Jamey had done. She felt her fingers on her son's cock, and Mike closed them around his prick. She felt her son's cock throbbing--felt the in tense hardness of it. She could not resist squeezing his prick, causing her son to moan with pleasure. Still looking into his young face, Laura moved her fist on his cock. She moved it slowly at first, then began to jack his cock faster, mewling softly, her hips twisting slightly. As she held her son's cock, jacking it, Mike brought his hands to her tits. His hands were wet, and she felt the dampness through her thin blouse. Mike squeezed his mother's tits, making Laura moan with pleasure.

Without a thought other than pleasure, Laura suddenly booked her other arm about her son's neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She pressed her hot wet lips against his, and kissed him strongly. She felt her son pressing his tongue into her mouth, and she began to suck it. Her fist tightened on his cock and she jerked frantically on it, eager to feel that hard prick. She felt her son's hands go down her back, and then he was feeling about her ass cheeks, working her skirt up.

"No," she moaned into his mouth. "Ohhh, no, please. We can't ... oh, Mike!"

Her son groaned, his fingers digging into her ass cheeks through the pantyhose. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, licking and thrusting hungrily, tasting him, squirming her crotch toward his cock. She shoved her son's prick between her thighs and closed them tightly, jerking her hips, sliding her boiling cunt slit along that rigid, beautiful, throbbing cock shaft.

She felt her pantyhose being jerked down to her knees. She somehow got them off her feet, and she eagerly went to the floor of the hallway as her son pressed at her shoulders. She spread her legs widely, her son between them. Mike shoved his mother's skirt to her waist, and Laura grasped his cock with frantic fingers, pulling his hard-on to her boiling cunt.

"Hurry!" she hissed. "Oh, God ... please hurry, Mike!"

She arched her crotch up and moaned softly as her son's cock penetrated her wet cunt. She thrust her crotch against him, feeling his hard cock fuck deep into her cunt. Then she began to thrash and churn her hips, fucking her son before he was spread on top of her. She clutched at his naked ass cheeks, grinding her cunt hard on his fucker, gurgling with mindless ecstasy. She felt her son's hands sliding up and down her twisting, grinding hips, then underneath to claw at her flexing, naked ass.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Laura wailed as her son began to pound his cock into her overheated cunt, fucking her very hard.

She felt her body being scooted along the carpet from the force of his plunging cock, her head hitting the baseboard. But she didn't care. She hunched her cunt up and down, fucking him in a frenzy, her mind boiling with the forbidden thing she and her son were doing. His cock felt so very long and thick in her cunt, fucking in and out with such swiftness, she thought the friction would actually cause her cunt to burst into flames.

She could feel his balls beating at her up turned, churning ass. She clawed at his ass, trying to take more and more of his hard cock into her greedy cunt. She banged harshly against him, not caring if she bruised her tender cunt lips. All she wanted was his cock fucking her pussy hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck me!" she screamed, her head tossing about, hair flying. "Fuck me, darling! Fuck me hard! Ohhh, baby ... oh, Mike! Fuck me, fuck me!"

She heard her son grunting as he buried his face into her shoulder, his hands drawing her ass up to meet his plunging cock. Her clit was being scraped by his steel-hard prick. Her cunt lips were stretching about his cock like a rubber band.

"Ooooo! Ohhhhh!" she wailed. "You're making me come! Ohhh, baby, darling, sweetheart! You're making mother come! Oh, God! My cunt ... my pussy ... I'm coming!"

Her cunt closed tightly about her son's thrusting cock, squeezing with tight, wet, steaming convulsions. She pushed her crotch hard into him, keeping his cock deep inside her gripping cunt. Laura continued to wail in mindless ecstasy, her cunt clenching in powerful, mind-shattering spasms.

Her son's cock swelled inside her pussy, throbbing even more. Then there was a hot gush as he came. His thick, white come flowed from his piss hole, splashing into her velvety cunt with rapid spurts, filling her pussy.

Laura clung to her son's ass while he spurted come juice into her cunt. Then, when he finished, when she felt the throbbing stop, she slowly allowed her ass to fall back to the floor.

Mike continued to lie on top of her, breathing hard and with a ragged sound. Laura caressed his naked back, feeling the muscles there, then ran her hands over his shivering ass cheeks again.

"My baby," she crooned. "My sweet, sweet baby. You were so hot, so very hot! I helped you, Mike. Mother helped you take care of that heat."

Mike stood up, looking down at his mother. Laura smiled fondly up at her son, seeing his cock and balls. He had plenty of hair about the base of his cock, but his balls were surprisingly devoid of hair. His cock and balls looked so beautiful to her, glistening with the juices of her cunt.

Mike gazed at his mother's slender thighs, her flat stomach, but mostly at the thick triangle of hair and the pink, wet lips of her cunt. Then he turned and went back into the bathroom.

Laura lay on the floor of the hall for a while, listening to the shower again. She hoped her son was not ashamed of fucking with her; she wasn't. She had needed his cock so much, especially after sucking Janey's young cunt, getting so hot and aroused that way.

She got to her feet, feeling weak. She felt her son's come juice seeping from her pussy and making the insides of her thighs slippery. The sensation felt good to her, and she walked into her own room, sitting on the bed and thinking about what she had done.

She felt no shame, no guilt--just a warm pleasure.

Twice in one day, she had done things that would never have entered her mind only a few hours ago. She had sucked a cunt for the first time in her life, and then fucked her son. She had fucked him frantically and with intense ecstasy, just as she had tongue-fucked Janey's succulent cunt!

It was getting close to dinnertime.

Laura had not realized how long she had been sitting there, her pantyhose still bunched in her hand. She had been trying to understand her feelings, why this had suddenly happened to her. No matter how hard she tried, she could find no sense of shame-- just that sweet ecstasy.

She heard movement and looked up to see her son in the doorway. She gave him a smile, a somewhat nervous smile, not knowing what his reaction would be to fucking her in the hallway.

Mike looked at her for a moment, a long, almost breathless moment, then he returned the smile.

"Mom, I don't know ..."

"Hush, darling," she whispered, lifting her hand to him. "Come here and sit beside me."

Mike sat next to his mother. He had pulled on a pair of tight jeans again, but his chest was bare.

"I know what caused it, darling," she said in a low voice. "You got excited at the ice cream parlor, looking at Jamey."

Mike started to protest, but she stopped him.

"I know you did," she said. "I saw the same thing you saw. Under her short skirt ... her panties. It made you so excited you could hardly stand it. And I saw what you were doing in the shower."

"I know you saw that," Mike said. "I knew you were standing there when I did it."

"If you knew I was looking, honey, then why did you do that?"

"I don't know, Mom," he said, a bit shy. "I just wanted you to see me, I guess."

"And in the hall? Did you want to do that, too?"

She moved an arm around him, drawing his head onto her shoulder. With a slight movement, she rested her son's cheek against one tit. She heard him mumble a reply.

"I didn't hear you," she said.

"Yes, Mom," her son answered. "I wanted to do it awful bad. I couldn't help it. You're not mad at me, are you?"

Laura hugged her son tightly, pressing his face onto her straining tit. "Not in the least. I wanted it, too."

She felt her son's tongue touching lightly at her flesh where the blouse opened. She pulled his face closer, a soft sigh coming from her. She was pleased when he began to open her blouse. He wasn't hesitant, didn't seem at all worried about embarrassment or shame. She liked that.

After opening her blouse, he unhooked her bra, and her tits were bared. Mike pulled his face back, staring at her tits. Laura arched her shoulders, proudly thrusting her tits outward. Her nipples were very hard, standing up from the creaminess of her shapely tits. They burned and tingled, throbbing with desire once more.

"Can I ... touch them, Mom?" Mike asked, his voice trembling with emotion. "Can I?"

Laura did not reply in words. Her hand dropped to his lap and scooted up his thigh. She pressed her palm against his cock and balls, finding his prick swelling deliciously. Mike moaned and lowered his mouth. Now Laura moaned when her son licked at her nipples, flicking them ever so wetly. When he pulled a sensitive nipple into his wet, hot mouth, she sighed in pleasure and tried to squeeze his cock through his pants. They were very tight, and the best she could do was press, feel the outline of his cock.

"Mmmmm, baby," she whimpered as her son sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. "Ohhhhh, suck my nipple, Mike! That feels so good, honey!"

As her son sucked vigorously at her tit, Laura fumbled frantically at his fly, wanting his precious cock in the open, standing up strong and beautiful, her fingers wrapped about it. As she opened his pants, Mike was digging his fingers into his mother's tit. Her cunt was pulsing hotly again as she managed to get his cock free. Closing her fist about her son's prick, she stroked it with tightening fingers, cooing softly. Mike's hand moved, and Laura felt it on her thigh. Pumping his cock, she spread her legs a bit and shivered while her son ran his hand under her skirt.

Mike, sucking hungrily at his mother's tit, slipped his hand beneath her skirt and up her thigh, finding the flesh smooth and soft, hot to his palm. Laura gurgled when his hand moved along the inner surface of her thigh where it was most sensitive to touch. She was whipping her fist up and down his throbbing cock swiftly by the time she felt his fingers brushing the thick hairs of her cunt.

"Oooo, baby, baby!" she moaned huskily, squeezing at his cock. "Ohhh, Mike, darling! Ahhh, yes, baby!"

She could hear him gasping as he filled his mouth with her rigid nipple, sucking as if he would like to take every inch of her shapely tit into his mouth. His tongue burned at her flesh as he licked with delightful flicks and flutters. She began trying to shove her hand into his pants, wanting to feel his sweet, precious, balls. But his jeans were too tight. She gripped his cock again and beat up and down with a tight, eager fist, finding the swollen cock head moist as her thumb brushed across the top. He was dripping, and the slippery juices on her thumb sent tremors of ecstasy shooting up and down her spine.

"Baby," she whispered, squeezing his cock, "Let me ... let me take my clothes off."

Her son pulled his mouth from her tit. Laura felt the cool air caress her burning wet nipple, and it caused her to shiver with eagerness.

Mike remained sitting next to his mother, gazing with his hungry eyes, looking at her swollen tits as she removed her blouse. For a moment Laura sat, naked from her waist up, tits sweetly revealed, enjoying the way her son stared at them. His hand was still underneath her skirt, and she gently shoved it away. Unzipping the skirt, she lifted her ass and shoved. The skirt fell to the floor, and she was naked before him. She looked at his cock standing out of his tight jeans, saw the smooth swollen cock head, the moistness at the piss hole. Her cunt seemed to steam and twitch between her thighs.

"You, too," she whispered in a husky voice. "You take yours off, too."

Mike had to stand to shove his pants down. Laura saw him shaking, his eyes hardly leaving her tits. Her eyes followed his hands, and as he dropped his tight jeans, she gave a soft, sobbing sound of eager delight.

Laura lay back ...

12