Mother Teaches Sophie

Story Info
Lesbian mother teaches bi-curious daughter.
3k words
171.7k
81
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers

Sophie was a shy, retiring girl of 18. She was, in looks, as perfect a specimen of the female form as could ever believed possible. She stood at 5'8", with 34B breasts and had shortish blonde hair with she kept cut fairly short as it annoyed her when it got in her ears. Because of this she had often been bullied by some of the more homophobic girls at her school. Naturally this kind of intimidation caused her to question her own sexuality. Did she like girls? She had always admired pretty girls for their looks and the more mature ones for their boobs, she had even kissed a girl at a New Year's party that year. But she didn't know if that made her a lesbian; this annoyed and frustrated her. Because of her short hair and lack of "popularity", as her enemies put it, she had never been in many relationships at high school. But now that she had left the arseholes and childish name calling behind and started at college she at last had the opportunity to improve that aspect of her life. The internal struggle she felt towards her sexuality would be solved on a summers day shortly after her arrival at college...

* * * * *

It was stifling in the car as Sophie's mother drove her back from a music festival that had been rained off. Thunderstorms and torrential rain had caused the stage to sink about 7" into the mud and people to slip and fall on each other. Finally, after an amp short circuited, everyone muddied and bruised left in droves and started home. Sophie's mum had dropped everything to come and collect her only child from a failed marriage, and make sure she got home safe. But now they were in the car and had a long journey back home to look forward to they could offload their worries onto each other and enjoy each others company, as they always did.

Sophie's father had left when she was only an infant and her mother, Barbara, had been left to care for her and keep a roof over their heads at the same time. Despite all the hardship, the 45 year old was still a lovely person and was very proud that her only child had turned out so nicely. Barbara was in great shape for a woman of her age. She had, in her youth, maintained the classic coke bottle/hourglass shape of her curves and age had taken little of this away from her. She was 5'8", just like her daughter, but had larger breasts at 38CC. Her brown hair showed no signs of greys and was, secretly, ashamed and surprised, that she had not found anyone to replace Sophie's no good father. Sophie loved her mother twice as much due to her lack of both parents. She had grown up envying her mother in almost every way and with a deep desire to emulate her as much as she could. Unknown to Sophie her mother was secretly a lesbian. Barbara had known this ever since her ex-husband had walked out on her and her daughter. She swore off men for good after that, even when her friends tried to set her up with people she knew. She just got no pleasure out of boys chasing her around anymore and so began to pursue other interests that had lain dormant at the back of her mind for a long time. She had had sex with a woman three times, and knew after the first orgasm that women were the only lovers for her.

Sophie was the first to break the silence in the stuffy car.

"Mum, did you have a nice day?" she asked, wanting to start with a polite question.

"Yes dear, I went shopping with Jo this morning, thanks for asking!" she paused before adding "Do you want something?" with a small smile.

"No, just asking! What did you buy?"

"Oh... umm, well.." She stammered, not really wanting to reveal the truth.

"Oh come on Mum!" said Sophie indignantly "You know you can tell me anything you want! I promise I won't laugh!" Sophie silently admitted that she was curious as to what was causing this strange reaction to a perfectly straightforward, innocent question.

"All right" her mother said "Jo and I went underwear shopping! Happy?" Sophie confessed herself disappointed but was still taken aback by what her mother said next. "And it wasn't what I usually get... it was, you know....sexy" Barbara did not look at her 18 year old daughter for fear of the reaction her face would show.

"Well that wasn't so hard was it?" teased Sophie. " How sexy is it, the stuff you bought?" Barbara chanced a look across at Sophie and was pleased to see she was smiling. This ice breaker signalled the end of the palpable tension in the car and her mother, relieved by her daughter's reaction, discussed with ease her purchases and the conversation over the next few hours trailed more away from Barbara and towards Sophie. As the sun was dipping in the sky, the conversation moved to boys.

"So did any cute guys go to the festival with you?" asked Barbara impishly. Sophie's answer was honest and immediate.

"No, it was a girls only thing". But her mother was quick to keep this conversation going.

"So, go on then, what's your type of man?" There was a real mischievous tone to her voice and she weighed every word while she spoke, taking subtle delight in the depths that she was plumbing her daughter's soul. "Go on, you can tell your mum" she continued. Sophie was chewing her bottom lip wondering how best to phrase her answer. She decided to tell the truth.

"Well, mum please don't hate me but I'm kinda off guys at the moment" Sophie Blurted out nervously. Her mother's response was kind but confused.

"What do you mean "off" them?" she asked.

"I mean that... well, I'm thinking about girls..." Barbara felt a mixture of surprise and strange satisfaction. "Mum" Sophie continued " I think I might be bisexual, maybe even lesbian..." Sophie spoke in an ashamed tone, as though afraid her mum might pull over and make her walk the rest of the way. Sophie was feeling very embarrassed and felt the heat rising in her face and neck.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to be ashamed" she said kindly, taking one arm from the wheel and taking her daughters hand. "You've confided in me, so I'm going to confide in you". She took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm a lesbian".

Sophie was shocked. She couldn't believe that she hadn't seen it! There had been subtle signs over the years and she never read into them. She merely thought that the dozens of lingerie catalogues in her mother's room, and an internet history on their shared computer of lesbian news sites were innocent little things that couldn't possibly mean anything.

"Really, have you ever been with another girl?" Sophie's voice was steady and inquiring, so her mother answered in a profession and mature manner.

"Yes sweetheart I have, and before you ask I'll save you the embarrassment, it was wonderful"

This sudden release of emotion and truth was making Sophie tremble. Unbidden images of her mother licking pussy came swimming to the forefront of her mind. She could clearly see images of her mother kissing women and sucking on and licking the clits of younger girls. Girls her age. Her. "NO" she told herself " don't think about those things! It's wrong!"

The car had been silent for about 10 seconds and Barbara was beginning to wonder If her sudden outburst had caused her daughter to hate her.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes Mum?"

"Do you hate me for being a lesbian?"

"No" she said, getting over this new fact quite quickly " I think it's really cool! I can ask you for pointers and you can tell me about your experiences!" Sophie was smiling broadly. "If you're a lesbian, that's fine! I still love you!"

Barbara felt the tears coming. She was so happy that she finally had someone she could confide her sexual feelings to and to tell about her desires. It was now Barbara's turn to imagine the outcome of this conversation. Barbara could see herself sucking her daughter's pert little nipples and dildoing her tight, hairless little pussy. Barbara suddenly realised that her panties were getting wet just at the thought. "Would I really fuck my own little girl?" she thought to herself. She looked left at her smiling daughter and burst into happy tears.

"Oh Sophie!" she sobbed "If I weren't afraid of killing us and ruining this moment I'd give you such a big hug!" Sophie watched the tears flow down her mother's face, smearing her mascara and leaving a trail of smudged makeup from her eye to her chin. Sophie wiped the tears away with her fingertips. Barbara savoured the smoothness of her daughter's fingers and imagined them sliding into her pussy. Her panties were getting soaked and she realised that she wanted her daughter in her bed, she wanted her pussy licked by her and she also wanted to penetrate her deep with the strap-on she had bought that day, and not mentioned (which had been the cause of her shyness when Sophie had asked what she had bought) . A plan quickly formed in her mind and she knew instantly what she would do.

Meanwhile, as Sophie used her fingers to even up her mother's makeup, the images came back into her mind. Her mother rubbing pussy and getting strapon-fucked by.... Her. This time however she did not force the images away or convince herself it was wrong, she enjoyed them. Her sex was making her panties moist with her juices.

"Don't cry mum" she cooed gently "I'll always love you, always". When she uttered the last word she stopped touching her mother's cheek and held her mother by the shoulder, with a firm but comforting grip.

The conversation continued for the remainder of the journey. Barbara answered her daughter's questions about sex with girls, when she knew she was a lesbian and the number of times she had made love with women. After her mother comfortably answered all of these questions Sophie felt very comfortable with not only lesbianism, but experimenting with girls to find out if she was really lesbian or simply bisexual, even if that girl turned out to be her mother. The thought didn't revolt her anymore, it intrigued her and she decided to let her mother decide if she thought it was right or not.

When they arrived home, Sophie changed from her muddy clothes and had a shower. The hot water soothed her aches and pains and warmed her all over. The discussion with her mum and the discovery of her sexuality had made her so horny, she gently rubbed her clitoris whilst the water flowed over her. Pretty soon she had two fingers in herself and was using her spare hand to knead her left nipple, causing both to become erect with satisfaction. She closed her eyes and searched her mind for a fantasy. The forefront of her mind was fully occupied with images of her mother eating her out, so she imagined her fingers were her mothers and that her wet hand on her breast were really her mother's mouth, sucking her tits.

"Oh yes mummy, oh yes fuck me!" she groaned under the spell of her fingers. "OH! Right there, right there! Oh God! Oh yeah lick my pussy you lesbian bitch! Lick it! Lick it! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME MUMMY FUCK MEEEE!" The force of her orgasm caused her to fall against the shower wall and lean there as her cum squirted out of her aching pussy and onto the glass of the cubicle. She couldn't deny it now. She had sexual feelings for her mother. She knew what she wanted, it was just a question of getting it. "Mum's going to be my bitch!" she said to her herself as she brought herself to another orgasm and the waves of pleasure shot through her.

Barbara meanwhile was preparing the environment for her seduction. She hid dildos under the cushions of the sofa and one in hers and Sophie's rooms. She heard her daughter orgasm over her while she was changing into her sexiest lingerie and smiled to herself.

" Just wait 'till she gets the real thing" she thought.

Sophie left the shower and began to dry herself off with a towel. Then she slipped into her silk dressing gown and, opening the door stepped from the en-suite bathroom into her mother's bedroom. Barbara was already on the bed waiting for her.

"Come and lie down darling"

Sophie did as she was told and lay next to her stunning mother. She was wearing black lingerie with matching black stockings. She had put on lipstick, the really deep scarlet one, and was lying on her side facing her.

"We don't have to do this you know, you can still walk away" her mother warned her. "But I want your first lesbian orgasm sooo much... will you fuck me?" she asked moving a little closer to her daughter.

"Yes"

"Will you lick my pussy like a good girl?"

"Yes Mummy"

"Will you let me fuck you 'till you come?"

"Oh yes mummy, yes I will!" Having her mother talk dirty to her was really getting Sophie horny and she made a bold move. Leaning forward, she planted a kiss squarely on her Mothers full scarlet lips. They held the kiss for a few seconds and the pulled away.

"Was that good for you darling?" her mother asked sexily.

"I'm never going to kiss anyone else again!" she cried and moved in again, her lips melting into her mother's.

"No taboo could possibly find this intimacy wrong; It feels so right!" thought Sophie.

Her mother now became dominant as she flipped Sophie onto her back and explored her daughter's mouth with her tongue. Their tongues danced together and around each other spreading saliva from their own mouths to the others. Barbara began kissing her daughter really deeply, savouring every moment as much as possible as she undid the knot on Sophie silk gown, revealing her sumptuous little tits with already erect nipples. Barbara wasted no time and immediately delved in and sucked on her daughter's nipples. Holding it in her mouth with her lips she batted it with her tongue. Sophie moaned deeply and a guttural groan escaped her parted lips. Barbara wanted to take it slow, but her state of arousal at her daughter's hot body and cute titties was driving her wild. She licked her way down her daughter's chest, onto her stomach and around her navel.

"Yeah" moaned her daughter as her tongue reached her groin. Then her mother paused and looked up at her daughter's agonised face.

"Do you want me to lick your little tight pussy lover?"

"Yes! What you're doing feels so right to me!"

"Tell me how much you want it!"

"I want it so much please!" Sophie moaned

"Your wish is my command you dirty little lesbian bitch!" said her mother and stuck her tongue right between the folds of her labia and began to eat her daughter's pussy.

"Oh yes Mummy! Your tongue feels so good! Mhmm, mhmm! Oh yeah, lick my clit mummy!"

Barbara tongue was exploring every part of her 18 year old daughter's vagina and was causing Sophie to buck and raise her hips to meet the invading tongue. Shocks of lesbian pleasure and fantasies fulfilled shot through Sophie as her mother explored her with her mouth. Barbara clamped her mouth over Sophie's pussy and was sucking wildly, Sophie couldn't hold on much longer. Barbara inserted two fingers to aid Sophie's pleasure and the girl writhed wildly, spreading her legs to get as much of the sensation as possible. Barbara was driven wild by the smell of her daughter's sex and the taste of her juices on her tongue as she fingered and tongue fucked her daughter's tight slit.

"Cum for me baby! Cum for mummy!"

"Oh mummy YES! OH GOD THAT'S SOOOO GOOD! FUCKING LICK MY PUSSY YEAH! YEAH! OH MUMMY! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR MOUTH!" And with a final buck of her hips, Sophie came. Her cum sprayed her mother and she drank up every drop of her daughters precious juices.

"Oh mum!" she moaned "Kiss me some more"

Barbara complied and transferred Sophie's juices into her waiting mouth their tongues clashing wildly in a frenzy of incestuous lesbian passion.

Barbara then reached under the pillow and took out then strap-on dildo. The purple phallus caused Sophie to suffer another orgasm on contact when it met her pussy. But her mother wasn't letting her off that lightly. The bed springs groaned, as did her daughter as she fucked her with the strap-on.

"MUMMY MAKE ME COME AGAIN!!!" she yelled as she came a third time. Only then did her mother let her return the pleasure that she had hit her with. Tossing the strap-on aside Sophie went straight to her mother's pussy, causing a gasp of surprise from her hot parent.

She licked all around it, leaving not area of safe from her tongue.

"Oh baby! You lick my cunt so good!" Barbara groaned through gasps of her breath. Sophie then inserted all her fingers into her mother's shaven slit and began to fist her, causing yelps of pleasure to exit her mother's mouth. It struck Sophie that she was feeling the place where she had come from. This erotic thought really turned the 18 year old on.

"OH GOD SOPHIE DARLING FIST ME! FIST MY PUSSY! HARDER! HARDER! DEEPER! OH RIGHT THERE! YEEEEESSSSS!" Her mother came explosively, squirting her in the face with her cum. Sophie licked her mother's pussy clean while letting her lick her cum covered hand. Her mother was breathing as though she had just run a race and beckoned her daughter up from her groin and kissed her passionately, sticking her tongue right into her daughters mouth. When they broke apart she said:

"Mum, are we lovers because I think I' m in love with you"

"Sweetheart" she replied "we've gotta do this every day. I love you". She then sealed their love with one final kiss before exhaustion cause them to crawl under the sheets and fell asleep naked in eachother's arms.

Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story.

I enjoyed reading this story it is a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific

Wonderful story. always fabulous to read about family love. I felt I was there watching.

madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
WOW!!

This is a very well written story. Both the emotional and sexual settings reinforce each other. This is a good read.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sexy Mom, Horny Daughter Daughter finds mom having fun all alone.in Incest/Taboo
My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 01 Lucy teaches her sister Amy about lesbian love.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter Dearest Mother's sexuality is awakened with help from her daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy Author Jasmine and her two sisters cross every taboo linein Incest/Taboo
More Stories