Mothers and Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruth Williams
10.5k words
4.61
44.8k
14

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ruth Williams and Vera Starikovich reached Chicago they were greeted by Jasmine, Ruth's oldest sister, at the bus station. After introductions were made, Jasmine had no objection to taking Vera back to the Williams home on Excalibur Street; after all Ruth was the owner and Jasmine had her own place. Vera's personality soon won Jasmine over and when Vera was introduced to the other Williams sisters, she quickly won them over as well.

Alisha and Vera became natural fast friends. Being of the same age and both pregnant inevitably cemented their particular friendship. Alisha loved sharing her room with Vera because her apprehensions of being pregnant so young were eased as she now had a roommate in exactly the same condition. Likewise, Vera benefitted from Alisha's friendship as it prevented her from feeling alone in her situation.

Vera was not homesick although she missed her family. Since her greatest desire was to move out of Crystal Springs, she was going to make the most of being in Chicago for the time being. She knew when she returned to Crystal Springs with her baby it would only be for a few years. She knew that once having tasted life in Chicago she would never want to remain in Mississippi.

During the next few days Vera was satisfactorily settled in. Jasmine and Ruth arranged all the social welfare details so that Vera was able to take advantage of all government programs both federal and state that were available to her. As Ruth had predicted Vera was not much of a burden on the Williams sisters' household and Vera became as self sufficient as she possibly could have been given her age and the fact that she was living in a strange city far away from her home.

Raven, Ruth's 20 year old sister, was indeed able to obtain employment for Vera as a busser at the restaurant where she was working. Vera was a very determined female who when her mind was made up succeeded at anything she attempted. She excelled so much as a busser that the management of the restaurant promoted her to a server within a few weeks after she had started. Vera carried herself so maturely that the restaurant management had no reason to suspect that Vera was really younger than the eighteen years of age as she had told them. Vera had cleverly utilized her older sister's driver license to obtain the position but was able to have her true SS number applied for her wages, so she never had tax problems. Raven did not think it was any of her business to make the restaurant aware of Vera's true age.

With her government assistance, Larry's money and her earnings at the restaurant, Vera was at least financially capable of taking care of her expected baby. Within a few days of arrival Ruth scheduled an appointment for Vera with the obstetrician/gynecologist, Dr Elizabeth Barrett, who was also the doctor looking after Alisha. The visit to the doctor's office confirmed that Vera was pregnant, and her suspected due date of Feb 15 was consistent with the doctor's examination of her.

After a week as she was well settled and her pregnancy confirmed, Vera could no longer delay contacting her family to let them know of her situation. She hoped in talking to her father that something of a positive note might emerge. Since her sister Anna had already been pregnant, she knew that her parents would take a more realistic approach rather than getting hysterical at the fact that she was pregnant at such a young age. However, she also knew that her father would vehemently oppose her plan of giving birth and would insist on her getting an abortion. She could only hope that since she was in Chicago her father would have no choice but to accept her plan since he was virtually powerless to do otherwise.

The conversation went as badly as she could have expected, "Hello Daddy, it's Vera, I am calling from Chicago."

"Chicago? What the hell are you doing in Chicago? Your mother told me you went to Gulfport to visit your friend Courtney."

"I am pregnant Dad. That's why I'm in Chicago."

Having already dealt with another daughter's previous pregnancy Leonid Starikovich was not shocked by this news. He fully grasped the situation and so responded, "So that's why you're in Chicago to have an abortion. Did your boyfriend give you money, because I know I sure as hell didn't? I guess it is a smart move to go so far away. No one here in Crystal Springs will be the wiser of your ah accident."

"Yes, Dad my boyfriend did give me the money for an abortion, but I'm not going through with it. I am going to have my baby."

"What? Don't talk such rubbish Vera. You have to take this matter seriously. This foolish notion of not terminating your pregnancy is just that, plain foolishness. My God Vera you are only thirteen. You haven't even started high school. You are too young to be a mother."

At this point Vera was glad she was talking on the phone rather than face to face with him. She knew in person he would never relent, but would brow beat her to submission and quickly take her to an abortion clinic before she could change her mind. On the phone she was emboldened to stick to her guns and maintain her resolve. So she replied, "Maybe so but abortion is murder. And I will not be a murderer."

"Your sister Anna had an abortion. So is she a murderer?"

"You forced her to have an abortion."

"So you are calling me a murderer?"

"If the shoe fits."

"Look Vera I had enough of your lip. I want you to be sensible. The law says I must look after you until you are an adult, but the law does not require me to look after your baby. You are welcome to come home alone. If you don't get an abortion, then at least give up the baby for adoption. If you show up at my doorstep with a child, I will take it to the Children Protective Services. Don't doubt me on this point. You understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes Dad I understand."

Vera hung up the phone and immediately started crying. Ruth was nearby to hear the conversation at least Vera's side of it but she did not understand a word and so she had no idea what in the conversation had upset Vera.

Vera and her father spoke in Russian. Leonid, although conceding and expecting his children to become completely American, nevertheless wanted them to be aware of their Russian heritage. To this end he allowed no English to be spoken in his home, only Russian. The rule was so strict that the children spoke in Russian amongst themselves in addition to their parents. They were so used to it that they spoke Russian between themselves even when out in public.

The Starikovich children attended public schools in Crystal Springs, but Grusha, homeschooled her children in Russian grammar and literature. Thus, although Vera's predominant language of use was English; her mother tongue was Russian, and she was as fluent as if she had grown up in Russia.

That being the case, once Vera diminished her sobbing, Ruth surmised, "I take it Vera that you speak another language with your father?"

Knowing that Ruth was obliquely questioning her as to the result of her conversation, Vera replied, "Yes we only speak Russian amongst ourselves. My father told me that he wouldn't allow me back unless I got rid of my child either by abortion or by giving it up for adoption. He further went on to say that if I did show up with a child, he would turn it over to the government child services. If I want to keep my child, I apparently will have to be a stranger to my family. God this sucks!"

With that said Vera broke into another crying fit. Ruth wrapped her arms around Vera comforting her with soothing hugs. Ruth assured, "There! There, Vera! It's going to be all right. If you do decide to keep your child, you can stay here as long as you want. My sisters love you already as an additional sister and I know you are most welcome to stay as far as they are concerned."

With these gentle and generous words Vera cried even more forcefully as she was overwhelmed by the kindness offered by a stranger and contrasting it with the harshness of her own father. Finally when she subsided in her sobbing, Vera replied, "If I want to keep it? No, I have already gone past the point of no return as to deciding to keep my baby. I would keep it even without your kind offer. Oh Ruth I can never repay you for your kindness. Are you sure? I have no claim to compel you to act so generously."

"Hush Vera of course, I am sure. You are a sister to me just as much as my other actual sisters. Let's have no more talk about kindness. We will concentrate on planning your future, your baby and your schooling. You still want to go to school don't you?"

"Oh yes Ruth I do want to go to school as much as ever. Still though, I do want to take this coming school year off. I want to get organized, and I want to realistically be able to raise my child without burdening you and your sisters unduly."

"Let's have no more talk about burdens either, Vera. That's what sisters are for; to help each other when in need. Now I do think it is a wise decision to postpone your schooling for a year. As your birthday is in October, you would not be seriously much older than your classmates once you resume your education next year. Alisha will start high school since we have well prepared her, and she will be a great help to you once you start school as a new mother."

Thus, Vera's residency in the Excalibur Street home became permanent. The riff with her father was established as he would not accept any calls from her and he did not allow her to talk with her mother, either. However, Leonid did allow Vera to remain in touch with her sisters. So, while still only thirteen years old, in essence Vera Starikovich had become an adult with adult responsibilities.

Vera fitted right in with the Williams sisters who truly accepted and treated her as an actual sister. Alisha and Vera with their common interests and condition in life were inseparable and so Vera was about as happy as she could be given her circumstances.

The real new excitement in Vera's life was provided by hearing about the sex life of Ruth Williams. The young matriarch of the Excalibur Street home was an exceptionally beautiful African-American woman. She was big, 6'2" tall with a solid gorgeous female body to go with her height. She had curly dark hair flowing down to her shoulders. She possessed big luscious soft lips which her male sex partners loved to have wrapped around their cocks. Ruth exuded both sexiness but also professionalism. Heads turned to her whenever she passed by.

She was a nurse anesthetist working at North Central Memorial, one of Chicago's largest hospitals. Because of her stunning good looks, she was constantly being pursued by the predatory horny doctors. To the joy of these medical Lotharios, Ruth was not averse to their advances as she was prepared to fuck anyone who asked so long as the action did not interfere with her duties. Ruth was an excellent and a conscientious nurse, so her work came first before play.

Fortunately, there was lots of opportunity for play during her shifts at North Central Memorial to satisfy Ruth's sexual appetites. Although Ruth's burden of raising her younger sisters had eased greatly as her sisters got older, she still did not have a very active social life. Her work was very demanding and given her domestic duties at home left her usually dog tired that she rarely went out on dates. Thus, most of the sex she enjoyed usually took place at the hospital during her breaks.

A few months previous to Vera's arrival, Ruth was being fucked in a spacious linen storage closet. She was standing up, but she was bent down with her upper torso resting on a table. Her skirt was pulled up and her panties were at her ankles to allow her male partner to fuck her from the rear while he was standing up as well. Although Ruth was grunting joyously to the thrusts of her lover's penis, she heard the door of the room open.

She turned her head around to see that a nurse's aide whom she vaguely was familiar with, had entered and was staring at their action. Ruth's partner was apparently oblivious of the intrusion as he kept fucking her. As Ruth kept eye contact with the nurse's aide, she broke into a huge, wicked smile, winked and intensified her grunting.

The woman reddened in embarrassment and quickly left the room. Ruth's subsequent orgasm was absolutely exquisite and energy draining. She did not immediately recover from her climax as she normally did. Thinking back on the incident Ruth realized she truly got off on being discovered in a sexually compromising position. Thus, she reasoned that exhibitionism must be one of her sexual proclivities and rather than being ashamed she was determined to plan to satisfy this desire.

With such thoughts, an opportunity to indulge in this fetish came her way and she took advantage. One of the hospital's operating theaters was closed for repairs and renovations. As the repairs were undertaken by union contractors the work proceeded deliberately and slowly. Thus, the room was vacant constantly for hours at a time.

One day a senior doctor, who had enjoyed Ruth's favors before, approached her to schedule a rendezvous. He had a key so that he could get into that room and suggested a time about forty-five minutes after the end of her shift which would be the earliest time, he would be free for that day and when the room would be empty of workers. Ruth agreed but asked for the key as she intended getting there earlier to set up their favorite prostate examination game. The doctor knowingly smiled as he sure did enjoy playing that game and thus handed the key to Ruth.

Ruth phoned home to alert Alisha and Vera that she had an unexpected appointment at the hospital and that when she came home, she would bring some pizza before she had to return to the hospital for the appointment. The Excalibur St home was close enough to the hospital for Ruth to be able to pick up the pizza for the girls. Then she would have time to rush to her room to pick up her bag of dildos for the prostrate examination game and return to the hospital in time for the scheduled rendezvous.

Then she phoned her sisters Jasmine and Kiara to ask them to come to the hospital at the time she set so she could take them out to a spur of the moment dinner to celebrate a tremendous achievement she had at the hospital. Then as Jasmine and Kiara arrived at Ruth's station at the set time set, and as Ruth had returned from the quick trip home she replied, "Oh shit girls! I forgot I am supposed to meet Dr Taylor in the operating room for special instructions. Look why don't you two come and sit in the spectator's gallery while I have the conference with the doctor. You can see and hear everything and if you are interested in anything you see you can ask me questions later. Just be quiet and watch and don't interrupt, OK?"

Unsuspecting of any untoward motive by Ruth, Jasmine and Kiara merely nodded in agreement. As Ruth hustled her sisters into their seats in the seating gallery of the operating room providing a clear view of the operating floor, Ruth admonished, "OK then, I believe he will be here soon. Please be quiet and just watch so that Dr Taylor does not lose his concentration when he is with me."

Still not suspecting anything the sisters grunted their assent almost in boredom. However, they soon became curious as Ruth donned a lab coat over her nurse's uniform and took objects out of a bag and spread them on the operating table. Seeing and realizing that the objects were dildos, it dawned on them that something unusual was about to transpire and so they waited quietly.

Dr Taylor soon entered. He was tall and wiry. He had thinning hair and was in his late forties. His appearance was tolerable not good looking but not ugly either. But from Ruth's perspective his best feature was a more than adequate cock and he was very skilled in its use. She had enjoyed her past sexual experiences with him.

Once in the room Dr Taylor started their sexual game, he said, "Nurse Williams I understand you have been schooled in the latest techniques for prostrate examinations?"

"Oh yes Dr Taylor, I have been instructed to conduct such examinations which some consider as avant-garde but seem to provide promising results. As you know every man should have a prostrate exam and so I am happy to undertake this new type of examination for you; for your health of course."

"Yes that would be nice Nurse Williams and can you tell me more?"

"Well sir as you know the standard prostrate exam consists of the patient having to lower his pants to expose his rear end, and this applies to the new exam technique as well."

"Then I guess I should lower my pants as well, Nurse Williams?"

As Dr Taylor undid his pants and lowered his briefs, Ruth started rubbing his buttocks and replied, "Oh yes Dr Taylor this part of the new exam is the same as the traditional exam. Oh I feel you have a nice firm rear. Strong to my touch. I suspect you will pass the exam with ease."

"What's next Nurse Williams?"

"Well as you know in the traditional exam the patient must face the examination couch or table and this is the same for the new exam technique as well."

Dr Taylor turned to face the operating table and asked, "Like this?"

"Yes sir. Now in the traditional exam the patient is asked to stand with feet apart, and this also applies to the new technique exam as well."

"Like this?"

"Oh yes sir that is just fine. Now in the traditional exam the patient is asked to bend forward so his forearms and elbows are resting on the table and once again this remains the same."

"Like this?"

"Oh yes that is just perfect. Now we have come to the point where the exams differ. As you know in the traditional exam the examining physician will don a surgical glove and insert his finger in the patient's rectum."

Dr Taylor shuddered. "Yes I am aware of that."

"Some men find such intrusion disgusting especially if the examining physician is a male. Some find it even painful."

"Yes that is true."

"So the new exam technique suggests that rather than a finger instead a tongue can be utilized as a substitute to probe the gland."

"Yes, but would that not be off putting to most men if the examining physician is a man?"

"Quite so Dr Taylor and that's why I have been instructed in the new exam technique."

"I have great confidence in your abilities Nurse Williams."

"Thank you, sir I hope to earn your trust. Now I am parting your buttocks so that I shall have plenty of room to apply my tongue properly on your anus."

Ruth having conveniently positioned herself for her task, then started licking Dr Taylor's ass hole enthusiastically. Knowing that Jasmine and Kiara were watching Ruth was inspired to give the good doctor a thorough tongue wash. In between licks, Ruth kept up a running commentary to which Dr Taylor was compelled to respond, "The beauty of the new exam technique is that the tongue is gentle and not harsh. Thus there is no pain."

"Oh yes very gentle and so very good!"

"The tongue is soothing and helps relax the sphincter muscles."

"Oh yes very soothing indeed!"

"The one drawback to the new exam technique is that it takes longer to complete. As the examiner I have become sweaty, so I must undress a bit. I do not want to ruin my uniform."

With this said Ruth started undressing while still continuing to lick Dr Taylor's ass hole. He replied, "Yes the examination has caused me to be sweaty as well and I've become somewhat uncomfortable. I need to remove my clothes as well so that this exam will finish smoothly."

"Of course, with your clothes off the results of your exam will be more accurate."

With very little interruption to the licking of his ass by Ruth, Dr Taylor was soon completely naked while Ruth had only her bra and thong on. To fully enjoy the fantasy of their game both tried to comport themselves as if they were engaged in an authentic and legitimate medical examination, but the delicious sensations caused by her tongue compelled Dr Taylor to moan in ecstasy.