Mothers and Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men started chanting again as Kristina held up her hand to put an end to the raucus cheering so she could continue, "Now bearing in mind we have 22 other ladies here whose charms I am sure you gentlemen do not wish to neglect. Accordingly, the logistics of this evening/morning activity is as follows: I have a hat for drawing of tickets by the gentlemen and another hat for drawing by the ladies. Each hat has 19 tickets marked corresponding to the nineteen bedrooms available for occupation. So, each bedroom will be occupied by the couple who draw the tickets for the room. In the ladies' hat there are three additional tickets each simply marked with an 'X'.

"The ladies drawing those tickets will remain here to carry on as they normally would. In the gentlemen's hat there are five additional tickets marked 'X-1' to 'X-5'. Those gentlemen drawing 'X-1' and 'X-2' will be the first pair to visit Pamela and Sally at 8:00 PM. Those gentlemen drawing 'X-3' and 'X-4'will be the pair that visit Pamela and Sally at 9:00 PM., and up to 9:00 PM they will remain here to entertain the ladies drawing the 'X' tickets. The gentleman who draws ticket marked 'X-5' will visit Pamela and Sally at 10:00 PM along with a gentleman summoned from one of the bedrooms. Thereafter the pairs to visit Pamela and Sally will obviously come from the bedrooms and continue until the last pair will start at 7:00 AM. The order from the bedrooms will be random even I don't know the order.

"Those of you in the bedrooms will be summoned to visit by music. At approximately twenty-five minutes before the hour if you are next, you will hear David Rose's 'The Stripper'. The lady must quit the room as soon as possible- leeway is allowed to complete whatever you might have been doing- to this room to join whatever activity might be happening here as desired. The man then will remain and relax in the room to wait his summons. Each room has a restorative drink for the man to imbibe. You have each already had a sample and I am certain that you can sense that your libido is perkier than when you took the drink. I can advise that these restorative drinks are a secret recipe containing proven aphrodisiacs. I can also advise that TLR has had this drink tested and I can assure it is safe to drink with no harmful side effects.

"When you hear the William Tell Overture or aka The Lone Ranger Theme, this would be your cue to visit Pamela and Sally. When you leave your room please change the sign on the door from 'occupied' to 'free'. After you are finished with your visit you are to return to this room. You will hear the music of 'Taps' in Pamela and Sally's room to indicate the end of your visit and you will have five minutes to quit. This room then will occupy as your normal public orgy room throughout the evening/morning. As time passes you can make whatever arrangements you desire to utilize the rooms that have become free. Any questions?"

There were virtually no questions as there was a consensus of belief that the evening would prove to be exciting and enjoyable. This was just an example of Kristina's talent of avoiding disaster and keeping everyone happy. And that is why the TLR was becoming the premier sex club for the swingers community. The activity then proceeded as Kristina had outlined.

When Pamela and Sally entered Blue Room #1 they had time to arrange the room to their satisfaction. They psyched themselves both mentally and physically to prepare to fuck for twelve hours consecutively. In addition they discussed between themselves as to how to actually proceed to derive maximum pleasures.

When the first pair entered the room and introduced themselves as Nick and Rob, they found Pamela and Sally each on their knees sitting on their heels on the heavy carpeted floor with their backs resting against the foot of the bed.

After the men had identified themselves, Sally responded in her sexiest voice, "Oh my! I can see what magnificent cocks you boys possess. Nice and big and thick too! Oh yes I will enjoy your cocks in my pussy...in my ass as well. But for now, why don't one of you shut me up. I cannot talk with a big cock in my mouth. I am sure neither of you are interested in my talking...glub, glub..."

And Nick was the one who slipped his cock into Sally's willing mouth to commence the indirect request for fellatio. Pamela managed to say, "As Sally said I can't talk with my mouth full of cock and I don't feel like talking...", and Rob slipped his cock into her mouth.

Sally had definitely become quite adept in giving head. She slowly and languorously moved her head up and down to slide Nick's cock in and almost out of her mouth. She allowed his cock sufficiently out so that the end tip was resting on her puffy swollen lower lip. With her tongue she licked the cockhead thoroughly but carefully so as not to drop his cock from her lip. Then she submerged his cock again in her oral cavity to repeat the cock sucking cycle. She curled her right hand behind his back to stroke his buttocks as well as his inner thighs. With her left hand she caressed his sac and balls, occasionally squeezing them gently.

The one thing that Sally truly excelled in blow jobs was her ability to deep throat. Up to now Black Jack's cock was the only one she had failed to swallow whole, but she knew she would ultimately succeed there as well given another decent opportunity. Men who were well endowed were always surprised by this particular prowess by Sally since they seldom encountered other females who could emulate this. Nick's cock presented no problem for Sally, and he would have been disconcerted had he known as he was proud of his package.

Sally genuinely delighted in performing fellatio. The sound of her moans and grunts were of such quality that there was no doubt of her joy. This also caught most of Sally's partners by surprise, since they tended to believe that women gave head only in sufferance as opposed to actually enjoy the practice. She giggled when Nick's pubic hair tickled her face each time she had his rod completely in her mouth, which in turn reinforced the impression that she was in ecstasy. By Sally's antics, Nick could not prevent his ejaculation as he soon flooded Sally's oral cavity with his copious sperm.

Because of the age disparity, Pamela obviously was less sexually experienced than Sally, but what she lacked in technique was made up by her unbridled raw enthusiasm. Now Sally was as wanton a female as any randy male could desire, but Pamela's enjoyment of sex originated from a different impetus. She certainly enjoyed her celebrity and stardom and had justifiable pride in her artistic talents. However, there was that nagging feeling floating in her subconscious of the artificiality of her success.

Ever since she could remember, her mother was at her, grooming her to be the star she had become. Although she intellectually knew she had innate talents, nevertheless she could not discount the hard work she was required to undergo to take advantage of her potential. Furthermore, she had been unnerved by her mother's assertion that her career could quickly go down the drain by the vagaries of changing public tastes, and in such case all her talents and all her hard work would be all for naught therreafter.

When Pamela became sexually active, she felt she owned her pleasures. In contrast to her career, she did not have to pursue arduous training to enjoy sex. Nor was there any need of public approval to validate her abilities in the matter of sex. So for Pamela, unlike most females, "no strings attached" sex was absolutely desirous. Her career sapped her energies so she could not bother with contemplating love. Nor could she envision an exclusive affair or relationship as her ego and her successful career could not countenance domination by a man. It was bad enough to have to put up with her mother. As a result, only a promiscuous lifestyle made sense to her. Besides her inner nature was prone to it in any case.

Pamela's sucking of Rob's cock was not as smooth as Sally's technique on Nick, but Pamela's enthusiasm made up for such deficiency. Pamela's enjoyment of fellatio was just as strong as Sally's but she was rougher. Pamela would get so carried away with her pleasures that occasionally she would bite down on Rob's cock. Occasionally her bite was so hard that Rob yelped in pain. Rob was cognizant of Pamela's passion, so he did not voice a protest. He actually reveled in her bites believing she had an actual fancy towards him and considering her fame his ego was duly boosted.

Rather than grunt and groan like Sally, Pamela squeaked and squealed during her blow job. Like Sally, Pamela was most determined in deep throating. Given her attitude towards sex and her personality, she was of the view that if she was not prepared to take a cock whole in her mouth, she could not see otherwise the point of doing it. When Pamela finally achieved full capture of Rob's cock in her mouth, she started shaking her head letting his cock slip and slide in her mouth. She acted just like a dog with a bone. To perfect such imagery, she actually growled!

This was too much for Rob as instantly his sperm exploded from his testes and flooded Pamela's throat and mouth. As it happened, his ejaculation coincided with Nick's in Sally's mouth. When their cocks slipped out of the mouths of their female partners, the girls each sported a huge satisfactory grin. Then the girls turned towards each other and started French kissing. After they broke off the kiss, Pamela twisted her body so that she lowered her head to rest on Sally's lap. Sally bent down and opened her mouth to allow a stream of cum flow down to enter Pamela's open mouth.

After a little while Sally abruptly closed her mouth causing the stream of cum to collapse and splatter on Pamela's face. Sally tilted her head backwards and gulped down and swallowed all the cum retained in her mouth. Then cradling Pamela's head with her hands, she bent down and with her tongue pushed the errant cum on Pamela's face towards the open mouth. Once most of the cum was directed into Pamela's mouth, Sally licked and slurped up the last vestiges of cum still remaining on Pamela's face.

Pamela visibly swallowed all the cum in her mouth, in the meantime. They then maneuvered themselves to their original position and facing the guys opened their mouths wide to display evidence of their complete ingestion of the ejaculate. The eroticism and sheer wantonness of Pamela and Sally caught Nick and Rob completely off guard, and their cocks hardened again despite the very recent ejaculations.

The ever vigilant Sally, noticing the new erections, smiled and gushed, "My! My! My! You boys seemed to have liked what you have seen. I also can see you are ready for some cunt fucking, and speaking for myself I am happy to oblige. At this moment I would like to do you Rob, so why don't you hop into the bed and I will ride your splendid, hard, yummy cock."

Rob naturally complied lying flat on his back on the bed. Sally mounted him and rode his cock facing him but upright. Wordlessly Pamela got on the bed beside Rob. Still feeling the effects of the spanking, she pulled a pillow to place under her still burning tender rosy red ass. With a pillow under her head, she spread her legs and beckoned Nick with crooked finger to come fuck her missionary style, As Nick obliged Pamela wrapped her legs behind him and unmindful of her sore bottom moved her hips in unison to his thrusts. The copulation was intense but given the recent fellatio experience the guys were not in danger of premature ejaculation despite the raw sex lust exuded by the women.

That being the case, Pamela and Sally had concocted a previous agreement and pursuant to the same Sally gasped out, "Oh Pamela honey I am close,` but I need a cock in my ass. Could I borrow Nick?"

Pamela replied again as previously agreed and grunted a reply, "No problem Sally. Nick baby, Sally has an itchy ass. Can you oblige? Just get off me and service her. I am OK with that."

As the women had agreed to do this beforehand, Pamela had her passion under control and was able to interrupt her own sexual play and forgo her needs for the moment. Nick had no problem in complying with the request, so he left Pamela to attend to Sally. She stopped her movements to allow Nick to penetrate her rectum. Once she was fully doubly penetrated, Sally sighed and declared, "Oh fuck that feels so good! Just fuck me boys. Fuck me good. Fill me up with your big cocks. Yeah that's it. That's good. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me until I scream."

Sally on her own accord was moving her hips to take full advantage of the pleasure of two penetrating cocks in her body. Instinctively Nick and Rob were moving in sync causing the pleasing effect of the friction in both of Sally's canals to spread throughout her body, driving her to supreme ecstasy.

In the meantime, Pamela crawled over, and she positioned herself so she could lick the genitals of all three of them during the double penetration fucking. Pamela's tongue produced an unique exquisite feeling to the men's minds already excited by awareness of their part in Sally's double penetration. In addition to the licking Pamela was using her hands to caress each man's balls. Pamela's actions in no way impeded the progress of the fucking but simply enhanced the enjoyment.

Sally had reached a new level of sexually ecstasy and her newly found euphoria compelled her to utter phrases such as: "Oh fuck that's good! Fuck that pussy Ron! Fuck that ass Nick! Yeah! Oh yeah...Oh God that's so fucking good! Harder boys. Oh yeah...!"

All these words were accompanied by animalistic grunts leaving no doubt as to Sally's acute and focused awareness of her part in the sexual activity. As soon as she sensed both of her orifices receiving hot cum, it triggered her climax and she exploded into her own orgasm. She absolutely screamed her pleasure extremely loudly again leaving no doubt as to her ecstasy.

As Nick and Rob disengaged from Sally, Pamela had returned to her former spot on the bed and assumed her missionary position. As soon as Sally's body was free of the cocks, she crawled over to Pamela and straddled her trunk over Pamela's face. Sally then parted the folds of her labia and forced the cum to ooze out and dribble into Pamela's open mouth.

As Nick and Rob looked on, they detected that some urine discharged from Sally's urethra and spilled into Pamela's mouth as well. Then to their utter astonishment they saw Sally turn around and squat her ass directly unto Pamela's face. She farted three times obviously deliberately and pushed the contained sperm in her anal canal out to flow into Pamela's accepting mouth. After the third spurt, Pamela lifted her face to lick Sally's ass hole and ass crack clean.

This hot, erotic, kinky sight inspired new hard erections on Nick and Rob. This time Pamela noticed the same and after licking her lips in satisfaction declared. "My! My! My! You boys seem to be ready for some more action. I believe it is my turn to be pleasured by your two very hard cocks. So Rob since you had Sally's cunt, it is only fair you have my ass. So why don't you lie down right here, and I will plant my ass hole on to your magnificent hard luscious cock."

By these directions, Pamela moved away to allow Rob to lie on his back in the center of the bed. Pamela initially standing over Rob's crotch with her back to him lowered her torso. Reaching behind her, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her anus. Once impaled, she leaned back and spread her thighs, beckoning Nick to fuck her. Once Nick penetrated her cunt, Pamela wrapped her arms behind his back and her legs behind his buttocks. Then the double penetrating fucking began, sending Pamela into undreamed ecstasy. She had never previously imagined such sexual activity but now engaged in it she performed like a veteran.

Having two cocks in her simultaneously was definitely a novel experience for Pamela, but she had no notion that it was unnatural. She reveled in the double pleasure and sensed she had the capacity for even more. Pamela beckoned Sally who instinctively knew what Pamela needed. Sally moved and positioned herself standing to the side. She bent her legs and held the folds of her labia apart so that Pamela by adjusting her head, was able to reach out and start licking Sally's cunt and clit to her heart's content.

The stimulation of her nether regions, the sounds everyone was making and the distinctive smells emanating from the sexual activity all combined to send Pamela into a super nova of an orgasm. Because she had her mouth, lips and tongue glued on to Sally's genitals she could only scream out a very muffled shriek, but her body shook and shivered to leave no doubt as to the passionate feelings she was experiencing. The high of her orgasm endured for quite some time almost like an eternity in her mind.

Sally had climaxed as well causing her female juices to spill over Pamela's face, but Pamela was oblivious to any discomfort by it. All four participants had climaxed simultaneously and as a result when they disengaged they remained in a concentrated sexual haze. The men marveled that they had ejaculated three times within a half hour. Given that they were both past forty, they would have previously thought such stamina would be beyond them.

After this coupling all four fell into a sexual haze and enjoyed the lull from the intense sexual exertions. Then despite no spoken suggestions, they maneuvered into a more or less passive sexual byplay. They formed a human square on the bed. Nick and Rob lay parallel to each other at the side edges of the bed but in opposite directions. Nick's head was close to the headboard whereas Rob's head was closer to the foot end of the bed. Pamela was positioned at the headboard so that she was sucking Rob's cock while her cunt was available for Nick to eat. Sally was at the foot of the bed sucking Nick's cock and having her pussy attended to by Rob's tongue.

There wasn't a sense of urgency to this four way oral sex play. None of them focused their minds on what they were doing instead they just were participating absent mindlessly; something like when one is treading water before preparing to swim purposefully. Nonetheless when "Taps" was sounded in the room to signify the end of the session both Nick and Rob ejaculated into the mouths of their female partner. The ejaculation was then their fourth in less than an hour; a feat they certainly had not previously contemplated possible. After the session with Nick and Rob, in accordance with the scheme outlined by Kristina, Pamela and Sally were visited hourly by pairs of men, until all of the males of the orgy were accommodated. Pamela and Sally subsequently learnt that they were the first females at a TLR orgy to have accomplished the feat of fucking each and every male orgy participant.

Although obviously not aware of such particular distinction at that time, their minds did recognize and appreciate that they were in a unique sexual marathon. That mental acknowledgment coupled with their actual physical exertions produced sufficient adrenaline in them to maintain an illusion of freshness and eagerness throughout the night.

Pamela and Sally betrayed no sign of fatigue or especially of boredom of the kind professional prostitutes are prone to do with their customers. Pamela and Sally greeted each pair of visitors with innovative and provocative situations that got each hourly session started on an exciting steamy sensual footing.

A good start invariably secured the ensuing satisfaction for the entire session for the participants. Even those men at the end of the list, although knowingly participating in sloppy, soggy seconds of Pamela and Sally, were thrilled. In their minds the sloppy soggy seconds of Pamela and Sally were more sexually exciting than fresh offerings from uninspiring females.