Mothers and Daughters Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly realizing the condescension and pretentiousness inherent on what she had just said, she interrupted herself to avert a caustic response, "Oh shit! I didn't mean that Rex. Anyway congratulations! I know you must be thrilled and I know you deserve it. I hope you'll win and now I am aware that there is a movie I must go and see, soon if not immediately."

Rex laughed as her sharp tongue and wry observation. Her sense of humor was her best feature which he absolutely found enthralling. Without a doubt Beverley was the wittiest woman he had ever encountered.

So he answered, "You need not apologize Beverley. I can't agree with you more about the insignificance of who is nominated and who wins an Oscar. Still you do know this I'm sure, that there is an awards ceremony involved which takes place this year on the last Sunday in March. So I'm asking if you'd like to be my date."

Beverley was totally shocked. In the back of her mind she was recognizing that there apparently was no end of surprises in store for her during the course of this telephone conversation. She stammered her reply, "But!... But!... But Rex, there must be dozens and dozens if not hundreds of gorgeous glamorous women you could ask that would be dying to be your date."

"There may very well be, but I'm not interested in any of them. I'm interested only in you being my date."

"But!...But!....But Rex ('God' she was at this point wishing that she could be less inane) I'm just a fat tub of lard...You wouldn't want...I"

Rex interrupted: "Hush Beverley! You are no such thing. You are a voluptuous good looking woman..."

But Beverley interrupted him in turn, "Oh good God Rex! How can you say that? Millions and millions of people watch this show on television all over the world. They will all think I'm too fat. They would laugh at you for dating me, and I would be mortified."

Rex pooh poohed, "You know Beverley, I have dated Sara Rue who is just about the same age as you and just as big as you, and no one laughed at me. If anything most people thought we were a charming couple and hoping that we might become an item; but then she liked someone else better and is likely going to marry him."

Beverley not convinced, replied, "Yes but that's way different. Sara is a charming actress and very beautiful so that no one criticizes her weight. Besides I believe I'm heavier than her."

Rex now replied in a forthright manner, "Nonsense Beverley you are just as pretty as her; in fact prettier. In any case you need not have any concern about your weight, and how you'll look. I'll send over the seamstress of a famous Hollywood fashion designer tomorrow to you, to take your exact measurements. You will have a gown to wear that will disguise your weight and highlight your true physical assets. You'll look like a million bucks. You won't have to worry about a thing."

By now Beverley was forlornly accepting the inevitability of the date, but she could not help saying, "Oh Rex! Why can't you just come to Dallas, get a cheap non-descript motel room and fuck the shit out me? I would love that much more than being gawked at by millions and millions of television viewers."

Rex slyly answered, "Don't you fret none my darling Beverley! I promise I'll fuck the shit out of you when you are here for the Academy Awards celebration."

The subsequent date did unfold to the ultimate mutual pleasure and satisfaction for both of them. The next day the designated seamstress did arrive in Dallas and thoroughly and meticulously measured Beverley to ensure the construction of the perfect gown. Beverley had protested at such an unnecessary expense. To her mind she would have thought that any seamstress in Dallas could have measured her, and the results could have been faxed to the dress maker; surely that would have made more economical sense.

Rex pointed out that such expense was a drop in the bucket considering the total costs involved. As their date had tremendous publicity value, and would have a major impact on his career, money really was no object. Since the film producers stood to gain a lot of money, as a result of his nomination never mind if he won, most of the expenses were borne by their corporate sources anyway rather than from Rex's personal pocket.

The expense of having the dress maker's assistant personally measure her, proved to be well worth it. The resultant evening gown was perfect for Beverley. Just as Rex had predicted, the dress design downplayed Beverley's oversize body frame. At the same time the dress projected a provocative and deliberate emphasis on her delectable and ample cleavage. The overall effect of the dress made Beverley appear sinfully sexy.

Beverley's apprehension of how she would look, dissipated during her last minute fitting adjustments. As soon as she was dressed ready for departure to the ceremony, she took a long hard critical look at herself in a full length mirror. She squealed in delight pleased with her appearance; relieved at sensing she would not be an embarrassment to Rex after all.

Earlier, Rex had directed her to the correct hair stylist who worked his magic to produce a stunning look for her. Together with her hair, dress, shoes and the jewelry provided for her to wear at the show, Beverley looked absolutely gorgeous. She truly felt like a million bucks. Her self confidence soared to new heights as a result of the euphoria she felt upon the realization she looked good; in fact she knew she looked sensational.

She strutted in the arms of Rex along the Red Carpet leading to the theatre. She was not deterred in her joy by overhearing in the crowd:

"Hey look who's Rex Hudson's date?"

"Ah she's a nobody!"

That overheard conversation though did inspire her in a subsequent televised exchange. Shannon Calvert, the hostess of one of the pre awards television shows, after having asked a few questions of Rex, then turned to Beverley and asked, "As Rex Hudson's date can you tell our audience a little bit of something about yourself?"

"Hi, my name is Beverley Browning. Yes it's true I'm a nobody, but I am a somebody. I'm a nursing student at Baylor University in Texas, and when I do become a nurse I imagine I'll be somebody important in the lives of lots of people."

Subsequently thereafter, Rex came to the conclusion that his desire to marry Beverley must have formed right at that precise moment. Rex had broken out in laughter upon hearing Beverley's response and he could not resist adding, "You can rest assured Shannon, that Beverley definitely is a somebody."

To which the reporter simply replied as she was determining who next to interview, "I'm sure."

That exchange struck a chord with the television audience, and the segment was replayed countless of times over various television stations and networks, when reporting on the Academy Awards Show overall. As a result Beverley gained some notoriety. An enterprising T-shirt manufacturer got in touch with Beverley to license production and distribution of T-shirts with a likeness of her, and simply proclaiming "I am a somebody too".

The awards show was as glitzy as usual and Beverley was excited to be part of it. Unfortunately Rex did not win the award but he was not despondent. He faced very tough competition, and actually he was considered a long shot by all of the regular Oscar prognosticators.

When the winner was announced, as they were sitting side by side in their seats in the theatre, Beverley turned to kiss him and said, "Oh Rex, I'm so sorry. You really deserved to have won."

Rex replied, "I'm not surprised. I was not expected to win so I'm not bummed out. Besides you are a wonderful consolation prize and I believe you'll be called upon to do lots of consoling."

Beverley sported a wicked smile. She surreptitiously was able to slide a hand into his pants to reach his crotch. Carefully keeping his cock in his pants, she boldly stroked the bare flesh of his penis unmindful of their surroundings.

She bent to his ear and whispered in a sultry sexy voice, "Hmm I'm beginning to suspect that it was in my best interests that you not win. If you had won you probably would not have needed much to celebrate your euphoria, and my presence would have been superfluous. But not winning means that you desperately require tender loving care to overcome your natural despair; and here I am so prepared to provide that tender loving care that you desperately need. I so do like to be useful."

Subsequently thereafter, Rex came to the conclusion that as the formation of his desire to marry Beverley occurred during the red carpet interview sound bite, than the realization that he was going to marry Beverley occurred at this precise moment. Unlike some men who might have been shocked and dismayed by Beverley's risky brazenness, and would have considered her a skank; Rex was enraptured. To be so wantonly sexy in the face of so much possible public exposure struck Rex as an example of the ultimate sexuality he desired of a woman.

Rex did realize that some discretion was now needed considering how public was their situation, but he definitely did not wish to suggest any disapproval of her antics. So he diplomatically said, "Well Beverley it might be a little tough for you to be useful right here. And for publicity purposes we are compelled to attend some parties. So I'm going to have to suspend my feelings of despondency for the next couple of hours and not avail of your therapy. But as soon as we get home I know I'm going to require your services. Probably because I have to restrain my feelings I'll most likely require extensive services from you."

Beverley smiled even more wickedly as she cooed, "Well you know Rex, baby, whenever you feel the urge it is Nurse Beverley to the rescue. All you have to do is whistle and I'll come running. You know how to whistle don't you? All you have to is pucker your lips together just as if you are going to worship my ass like you did at the orgy, but instead you blow. And I'll then be able to let you worship it."

With that she removed her hand from his crotch so she could applaud the winner of the Oscar who had arrived at the podium to receive his award and deliver his acceptance speech. The next few hours were social fun but the sexual tension grew between themselves, as they so wanted to fuck. But they had to restrain for the sake of possible advancement of Rex's career. Finally sufficient time had passed and Rex had made the obligatory appearances at the various parties so that they could finally leave.

By the time they arrived at Rex's home, they were so absolutely aroused, that immediate relief was essential. As soon as they were both inside the door, Beverley backed herself unto the door to steady herself, and she kicked off her shoes. There was a footstool available where she could lift one leg and rest her foot on it. With one hand she gathered up the skirt of her gown in such a way to expose her crotch. With the other hand she pulled her panties sufficiently down to provide access to her cunt.

Rex had removed his shoes, lowered his pants and stepped out of them. Not bothering to remove his shorts, he just slipped his cock through the hole and then advanced to Beverley. As she was done with her preparations, he penetrated her and started fucking her standing up. She was tall enough that he was able to fuck her conveniently without resorting to an awkward stance.

Their copulation was frantic, which prompted exaggerated grunting from both of them. In addition to grunting, Beverley alternated with emitting squeaks and moans. She was lost to any control. All she sensed was that the pounding of his cock into her cunt was so good feeling; so therapeutic. She absolutely needed it and the relief of getting it was euphoric. In no time at all she was climaxing.

For his part, as soon as his cock was in the folds of her vagina, he was charged with electricity. His mind had accumulated all the various rationale for his attractions to her. In essence he was overwhelmed by the totality of his love for her. As a result he was compelled to pump his cock as hard and as fast as he was capable. It was the only way he could get a handle on these powerful emotions and remain sane or at least sentient.

When he climaxed and ejaculated in her, he was not experiencing in his mind the normal relief usual to a regular coitus. Instead what it felt like to him, or rather what he imagined in his mind was that part of his love for her was escaping from his body and joining with her love for him to produce a bonding of their souls. Such imagination caused him nearly to pass out.

When Rex withdrew his spent penis from her vagina, he was seized with the absolute compelling need for oral sex. His mind was set up to believe that the intimate kissing of her genitalia, but especially of her anus, was absolutely necessary to mark her as his own.

At this point having already determined in his mind it was inevitable that they were going to marry, he believed it was imperative that he establish the fact that she was his, beyond any doubt. Consequently, while she was still panting from the afterglow of her orgasm, he ordered her to strip but leave her fishnet stockings on. Rex found the sight of these stockings on her to be unbelievably alluring that he wanted to retain the pleasure of viewing them throughout their subsequent sexual activity.

Once they were both naked, he led her to his bedroom and had her mount the bed. He had her assume the forty-five degree angle position; with her head on the pillow, propped on her calves and knees with her huge butt sticking up in the air. The image of her in that position was the most erotic sight his mind could fantasize in the abstract. In actual reality the sight of her in this position blew his mind away.

As a result of that sexual excitement, he leaked a substantial amount of pre cum, while he just stood and gazed at her. He moved to her, placing his cock close enough to her facial lips to allow her to lick him. Seeing the moisture on his cock, she gratefully lifted her head so she could greedily slurp up his pre cum. She smacked her lips in enjoyment when she was done, and then she resumed resting her cheek on the pillow in accordance with his wishes.

He then returned to her derrière, and positioned himself on the bed so he could conveniently lick her ass and perineum. He spread her ass cheeks to effect the maximum stimulation on her skin with his tongue. Then he methodically and thoroughly, licked the crack of her ass, her asshole and her taint.

As his mind had demanded this action, the enjoyment of doing so was complete. Part of his motivation was to please Beverley. It was axiomatic that such application of his tongue on this part of her body had to be stimulating to her and by definition pleasurable. However, his main motivation was self interest. He knew he now loved her unconditionally. So he believed that his intimate licking of her anal region, sent a clear message that she should know he loved her, and have no doubt on the matter.

All sexual techniques are just that. They are a set of maneuvers that anyone can do or at least learn to do. However love is an emotion that defies definition. There are no objective standards to discern the existence of such between two persons. Two people genuinely in love with each other instinctively know that they are in love with each other. They may be able to point out all kinds of facts that support the proposition that they are in love but it would be impossible to articulate the reasons why they enjoy the certainty of their love.

Rex's first sexual act with Beverley at the orgy was to lick her ass. And he was now licking her ass, but there was a world of difference between the two acts. In the former instance, he was employing a sexual technique that he found enjoyable to apply to any female he was sufficiently attracted to have sex with. In the latter instance he was making love to the woman he loved. The technique was the same but the lovemaking was different. Only Beverley could discern the difference, and she did.

As Rex was merrily licking her ass, causing her anus to gape, which in turn allowed him to stick his tongue into her rectum, Beverley perceived the love he was expressing. As he continued applying the oral sex on her ass the certainty of his love for her became crystal clear; there was no doubt in her mind. She experienced two orgasms during the lengthy time he was kissing, licking, slurping on her ass. Both orgasms resulted from his physical stimulation of her body but the intensity was absolutely heightened by acquiring the feeling of certainty of his love for her.

Her only regret during this time was her passive role in this lovemaking. Soon the need for her to become active became essential to her. The desire to acknowledge her love for him compelled her to act. Consequently she begged, "Please Rex honey! Please! I need to suck your cock now! I needed it in my mouth. I got to have it! Please Rex! Please!"

Rex recognized this plea for what it was. The need for her to express and acknowledge her unconditional love for him. He, therefore, was euphoric. He signaled that he was prepared to accommodate her wishes, so she instinctively maneuvered on to her hands and knees so that he could slip underneath her for a sixty-nine mutual oral sex activity.

Considering the amount of time he had devoted to licking her ass, Beverley could have been forgiven for assuming that this was his favorite form of oral sex. But she was to learn that this was not the case. He was happiest in eating out her cunt. He loved having her meaty thighs surrounding and straddling his head. He loved having her cunt smother his face. He loved inhaling the intoxicating smell of her.

For her part, Beverley could never tire of having his cock in her mouth. She loved deep throating him. She loved just licking only his cockhead to ejaculation. She loved licking his sac and taking it wholly in her mouth. She loved the taste of his cum and she loved cum swapping with him. She even loved having him splatter his cum on her face. There was no variation of oral sex that she did not love.

There sixty-nine oral sex that they indulged in at this time, matched to a 'tee' their sexual dreams and fantasies they ever had desired; they could not have imagined a more erotic or satisfying sexual experience. It was satisfactory and it was wonderful. Their mutual orgasms were spectacular. She sprayed forcefully a surprisingly vast amount of her female juices directly into his mouth; and he was utterly delighted. He squirted load after load of his erupting cum directly into her mouth; and she was utterly ecstatic.

They engaged in lots more sex that weekend. But at the end of that intensive sixty-nine oral sex copulation they each realized that the fact they were going to marry was now a foregone conclusion. They knew then they were going to marry. It was just a matter of time. Shortly after she graduated, they did in fact marry secretly in Las Vegas; secretly to avoid a celebrity circus wedding. Sally Browning was their witness, and sole guest.

Beverley proved to be a super woman even beyond what Rex had imagined. She went to work at a large hospital in southern California. She insisted on working as a hedge against possible financial disaster which might force them to rely on her income. She went by her maiden name at work to avoid association problems should her patients be aware of who she was married to.

Beverley was an excellent nurse and an administrator, determined to excel. By taking graduate courses at UCLA, She acquired a PHD in Nursing, and eventually became the Director of Nursing at a different major hospital in southern California. Beverley even found time to give birth to two children, but she was not a stay at home mom. They of course could afford a competent nanny.