Mothers Cramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers

Her lips found mine as we kissed deeply while our hips smashed against each others, my pubic bone mashed her pubic hairs as I fucked her as hard as I could, I felt my orgasm building, and told her so.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your cum baby! Oh fuck yes, do it now baby!" She cried out, I didn't wait much longer before I came, I spurted and spurted my thick hot cum inside my own moms wet dripping pussy, She cried out loudly as I came in her and she had her own orgasm. Her fingernails raking my back and neck as she pulled me close to her hot sweaty body. My orgasm lasted longer than any I could remember and hers was amazing, I never knew a woman could cum so hard. I felt her digging into my backs skin as she raked them along it. I grimaced in pain but said nothing.

As I lay on top of her slowly catching my breath she pulled my face to hers and kissed me once again deeply. Hugging me tight she said, "I love you so much, thank you, thank you for making me feel like a woman again!" I smiled at her, "It was indeed my pleasure Mother, anytime!"

I rolled off her even though she seemed to want me to stay on her longer, as I stood up to get a wet wash rag so we could clean up some, I felt her hand run along my balls, gently giving them a squeeze, I looked down and saw the look of a woman who had been sexually satisfied and smiled at her.

I got dressed again and helped her to her feet, giving her another hug and kiss. "Well, breakfast will be ready soon honey, I should get started on it, Dad will be up soon." And she left me in the bathroom to finish the repairs on the toilet.

We had a nice visit the rest of the weekend, although nothing more happened between us, I have no doubt that it will. I left for home that Sunday afternoon, smiling the whole way home as I drove.

I will always remember that morning with her and how she came so hard with me, and how she tasted! I wonder how shocked she would be if she knew that I had fucked both of my sisters when we were growing up too? Perhaps I will relate those stories at another time.

Mother just called saying she needed something fixed at her house.

*

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers
12