Mothers Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
72slik
72slik
22 Followers

Jennifer grabed back a hold of him. Pulling his massive cock between her legs. She could not believe she was rubbing her son's cock between her slick pussy lips, coating him with her juices. She could not help but love the feeling of him rubbing between her lips and lightly brushing her clit, setting her on fire. She was so close to cumming and she had not even had him inside her yet. All she could do was moan under her breath. "oooohhhh mmmmmmm, aahhh"

Jennifer knew what she was doing was wrong, but she could not stop at this point, her pussy felt like it was on fire . And the only hose to put it out was rubbing between her wet lips. So she slid her hand over Tim's rock hard cock, cupping it between the two of them. As she rolled her hips back, allowing Tim better access to her drenched pussy. The large head of his cock slid right in between her hungry lips. The feeling was so good all Jennifer could do was rock her hips more, feeling her son's penis as it was penetrating her tight,wet, pussy. Tim reached down and put his hands on Jennifer's hips feeling them move as if they were dancing. Arching his pelvis up, he began to push deeper into his new lover.

"Aannngghhhh" in a deep moan was all that Tim heard, as three inches slid into her. enjoying the moment and the intense feeling, not beleiving that this was finally happening.

Jennifer pulled back till the tip of Tim's cock was almost ready to slide out , and then pushed back into Tim, engulfing his massive cock right up to his balls. Feeling so full and stretched, all she could do was rock her hips back and forth on Tim's cock, enjoying the nasty feeling of being filled so full with her son's huge cock. It was more than Jennifer ever thought she would allow, but now that she had gone so far. there was no turning back now. Tim began sliding in and out slowly as he held on to her hips so he could control the movement. Since they were in the hammock covered up, they could not just pound it out as they might fall out.

Jennifer was being brought to the peak of excitement. She could feel the muscles in her pussy spasming on Tim's cock and she knew any minute she was about to cum all over her son's cock. Swinging slowly back and forth, Jennifer told Tim "I am so close to cumming, fuck me as hard as you can. God you feel so good inside me. " Tim was holding onto her hips. So he gripped her harder and began sliding her on his hard cock as hard as he could. The two of them were completely oblivious to the world . The only thing that they could hear was the slapping of her ass against Tim's hips. "smack smack smack" as he used his mom's pussy to fulfill his desires.

Jennifer started cumming and couldn't control her muscles any more. "Annhhgg annhhgg oh ya, fuck me oooohhhhhhh yesss!" she moaned. She was in total bliss as Tim fucked her as hard as he could pulling her into him.

Tim pulled her onto him with a loud slap as he tensed up he could not control himself any more. His balls tightened and his cock started twitching "Ohhh ya, oh god that feels so good," as he filled his mother's pussy full of his hot cum.

She could feel him shooting load after load inside her tingling pussy. Moving her hips in little circles as she enjoyed the feeling of his huge cock sliding inside her now cum filled pussy.

As the two of them stayed there for a few minutes, Jennifer realized that it had been a little while and her husband Brad could be home anytime. So she told her son that she had better go get a shower before his father got home. "I don't think he would like to find us in this position."

As they got up, Jennifer could feel cum running out of her pussy and down her thigh, not believing that he came that much. She looked at her son with a little grin. "Wow, you must have been saving that for some time."

Tim just smiled at his mom and the two went off to get a shower, not knowing what might come up next

72slik
72slik
22 Followers
12