Mother's Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

He looked over and saw Sandy and his mom next to them on the dance floor. He wondered how long they had been there and wondered if Sandy had been dancing with her like she had danced with him. Pam and Sandy switched places and, in between wildly kissing Sandy, Ron excitedly watched his mom dance with Pam. They were dancing close and he could see them fondling each other's asses. With all the other lurid acts happening all over the dance floor nobody else seemed to notice, but Ron thought it was amazingly hot.

Soon they all agreed to go back to the hotel. On the way back Sandy and Ron very obviously massaged each other's asses as they walked with their moms behind them. Ron wondered if Pam and his mom were doing the same to each other.

Pam and Nancy followed Ron and Sandy into their room. As soon as the door shut behind them Sandy grasped Ron in a deeply passionate kiss. Ron moved away from that kiss only when he felt someone press close to his side and turned to see Pam leaning toward him. He met her in a kiss that lasted for a long while and then began to alternate between kissing Sandy and her mother.

This continued for several more minutes until he and Pam were just pulling away from one of their deep, long kisses. As Pam moved back Sandy reached toward her face and placed her hands on either side of her mom's face. Sandy's hands turned Pam's face toward her and Ron watched lustfully as the mother and daughter met each other in a kiss.

At first their lips just seemed to glide over each other but Pam soon parted her lips and initiated a slow tongue kiss with her daughter. Ron stared excitedly and massaged both women's backs as they continued kissing like this for a long while.

Ron followed them as Sandy guided her mom over to the bed never moving away from their kiss. When Ron began to remove Pam's top Sandy immediately joined him and soon had stripped off Pam's shirt and bra. Sandy pulled off her own top and bra and the two women stood momentarily staring at each other's excited tits.

Pam let out a long moan as Sandy's hands touched her tits. Sandy began to softly and lavishly caress her mom's tits. Sandy guided Pam onto the bed and continued fondling and kissing her tits as Ron pulled off Pam's shorts and panties.

Pam was flat on her back with Sandy on her hands and knees next to her leaning her head down to her mom's tits and teasing them with her lips and tongue. Ron was unable to resist Sandy's naked tits any longer and he knelt next to her and reached his hands under her until he was softly caressing them.

Her nipples were already hard and he teased them repeatedly by dragging his fingers over and around the excited points. After a while Sandy straightened up and looked deeply at Ron with a look of wild lust in her eyes. They kissed as she madly ripped his clothes off until he was naked.

With a tone more sexual than anything he had heard before Sandy looked down at her mom and then up at Ron and commanded, "Fuck her." Pam let out an excited moan as Ron began to climb between her legs. She spread her legs wide and he positioned his cock at her pussy as Sandy pulled off her own shorts and panties.

Pam gasped, "Oh God," as Ron thrust the full length of his cock into her wet pussy. In all the times he had fucked her before he had never felt her pussy as wet as it was now. It slurped and oozed fluid onto him as his cock easily moved back and forth in her slippery hole.

Sandy returned to teasing Pam's tits as Ron fuck her. Ron watched Sandy draw Pam's hard nipple into her mouth and then watched as she sucked roughly on it. Pam groaned and held Sandy's face to her chest as she bucked her hips up to meet Ron's thrusts.

This only lasted a short while as Pam called out, "Ooooo fuck!" and started to cum. She wrapped her legs around Ron and held Sandy tightly to her as her whole body seemed to rock and shake from her powerful orgasm.

Seeing her cum was more than Ron could stand and he began to wildly drive himself into her. This only seemed to strengthen her orgasm and she groaned loudly as he wildly fucked her. Ron grunted and then groaned as he pushed his cock all the way inside her and started to fill her with his cum.

They remained still like this as they each finished their orgasms with Sandy watching intently. Sandy then leaned down and met her mom in a deep, slow kiss as Ron watched with his cock still in Pam's pussy.

Pam rolled over and Ron pulled his cock out of her and sat by as Pam pushed Sandy onto her back and began to kiss and lick her daughter's tits. Sandy groaned wildly as Pam continued and it was obvious to Ron that Pam was very comfortable fucking another woman.

Pam slowly worked her way down Sandy's stomach and, just as she lowered her head between Sandy's spread thighs, all three of them paused and looked in the direction of the loud moan they heard.

Ron had been so focused on fucking Pam and Sandy he had literally forgotten his mom was still in the room. He gazed at her now as she sat naked in one of the big, padded chairs against the wall. Her legs were spread apart and her hands were busily teasing her clit and pussy as she watched the other three fuck.

She had been silent through Sandy and Ron fucking Pam but the incestuous sight of Pam moving to her daughter's excited pussy had seemingly pushed Nancy too far. She tried to watch but soon tossed her head back and began moaning as her fingers teased her pussy into an orgasm.

As soon as Nancy started cumming Pam lowered her head to Sandy's pussy and began to lick her. Sandy gasped and said, "Oh mom." Pam pushed Sandy's legs widely apart and continued to lick and tease her pussy until Sandy was moaning and bucking her hips as she neared her orgasm.

Ron had continued watching his mom throughout her orgasm and had stared at her naked body for a few minutes after she finished cumming. When she lifted her head and opened her eyes looking directly at him they sat looking deeply into each other's eyes until a loud cry from the bed attracted their attention.

Sandy had started cumming and she pulled her mother's face tightly against her pussy and let out a long moan. Pam stayed at her pussy all through Sandy's orgasm and for several long, exciting minutes afterward. When she finally did lift her head Ron saw that her entire face was coated with Sandy's juices.

Ron leaned in and met Pam with a slow kiss as he tasted her daughter on her lips. He could have and would have continued that kiss long into the night but Pam pulled away and stood off the bed. She took Nancy's hand and led her through the doorway into the other hotel room.

Ron and Sandy looked at each other and smiled in a combination of lust and satisfaction. They fell into a slow kiss as they started tenderly caressing each other. This soon intensified as they kissed and teased each other and readied for another fuck. Sandy sucked his cock and Ron couldn't help but ask, "Can you taste your mom?"

"Yes," she hissed as she kept his cock in her mouth. Ron rolled her over and took his turn licking her wet pussy before he moved between her legs. They had just started fucking when they heard a loud cry from the next room.

"Yes," the voice called, "do it!" Ron recognized the voice as his mom and imagined what Pam must be doing to her as he fucked Sandy. It was only a few seconds later that Pam cried out as she started cumming and Ron realized that whatever Pam had been doing to his mom, they must have been doing it to each other.

"I need it hard, do me!" Sandy ordered as she wrapped her hands around his neck after they had finished listening to their moms cum. Ron began to fuck her hard and fast and she continued to urge him on. Only when they were wildly slapping together and the bed was pounding against the wall did she seem satisfied.

Ron started to cum first and gasped, "I'm cumming," moments before he started to fill her pussy. She called out loudly and then suddenly grabbed his hips and pulled him tightly against her. He pushed hard into her and she pulled him tightly as she began to grind her hips from side to side as his cock shot its remaining load into her.

A minute or two later she literally screamed out as her pussy began convulsing all around Ron's cock. He leaned down and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth as she shook and moaned under him as her orgasm passed.

They collapsed together and had enough time to kiss twice before Ron fell asleep completely drained from the night.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers
12