Mother's Halloween Trick Treats Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Despite hormones, horniness, Oedipus complex, and erections, why don't we get more comfortable beneath the covers," he said taking the hint of her stare. "I'm cold."

"Okay, but you have to promise to behave. I'm a little tipsy from the alcohol and I really don't want to be fighting off my son to preserve my reputation. I don't want to do anything that I'll regret in the morning," she said.

"I promise to behave Mom. I'll be the perfect gentleman and the son you always wished to have."

"Well turn off the light and, so as not to wrinkle our clothes, strip down to your underwear and I'll do the same. I'll warm you by cuddling under the covers. How's that?"

"Okay. Only, can we French kiss some more?"

"Sure, why not? It's just a kiss and being that we've French kissed already, I don't see any issue with us continuing to French kiss, so long as you promise to keep your hands to yourself."

"I promise Mom."

"Only turn off that movie please. All of that screaming with her having an orgasm is annoying," she said.

"Annoying? I find it exciting."

"I guess you would," she said being that you're here with your mother about to cuddle you in our underwear. I Love You Mommy is disgusting. A bit too literal for me, that movie makes me feel perverted especially when I'm about to strip down to my underwear and get beneath the covers while French kissing my son," she laughed.

Christopher turned off the movie and the light. He stripped out of his Halloween boxing costume, boxing trunks, tee shirt, and his robe. Clad only in his briefs, he pulled the covers over his nearly naked body. Removing her short skirt and blouse, he watched the black silhouette of his mother undressing. Even in the dimly lit room, especially in the dimly lit room, she was so sexy.

It was too dark to clearly see anything but knowing that she was going beneath the covers in just her bra and panty while he'd be there in just his briefs was sexually exciting enough. As soon as Christopher was under the covers, he put an arm around his mother's waist and found her lips. With their naked legs intermingling, he already had an erection from French kissing her and an erection that grew harder with the mere touch and feel of her naked back.

"Christopher. What the hell is that poking me?"

She reached down and grabbed and felt his erect cock through his underwear.

"Sorry, Mom, I have an erection."

"Well, angle that thing away from me so that I can warm you with my body," she said letting go of him to scold him. "I don't dare turn around and have you spoon me with that hard thing poking me in the ass," she laughed.

"Okay, Mom," he said angling his body to the side before sliding a hand down the back of her panty to cup her ass. "Gees, Mom, you have an incredible ass."

"Thank you, Christopher, but isn't it enough we're kissing? What happened to your promise about keeping your hands to yourself? Must you stick your hand down my panty to feel my body too? I'm not your sexy swinger date. I'm your mother," she said with a laugh.

"I love touching and feeling you Mom. You have a beautiful body," he said feeling and squeezing his mother's naked ass. "In the way you fill out your tight jeans, I've always lusted over your ass."

"How do you know I have a beautiful body when you've never seen me naked?"

"Well, um, I've seen you in your bikini and you're hot."

"Thank you Christopher," she said French kissing him again.

"You know, Mom," he said breaking off her kiss to speak. "You'd be more comfortable if your removed your bra."

"I would, huh?" She laughed. "Actually, your right, I would be more comfortable and I'm sure you wish that I'd remove my bra but I'm not about to remove my bra in front of you, my son. It's enough that I'm in my bra and panty and French kissing you while you're impaling my belly with your erection and feeling my naked ass," she said squeezing the head of his prick through his underwear with her fingertips again. "What if I did that to you? What if I inappropriately touched you. How would you like it?"

"I'd love it," he said. "C'mon, Mom, I can't see anything. It's pitch black in here. Remove your bra. Please?"

"No Christopher," she said removing her fingers from his cock. "It's not that dark. You can still see plenty. Besides, it's enough that I'm in my bra and panty and French kissing you. Next you'll want me to make love to you," she said dizzy with the thought of making love to her son.

"Actually, I have a confession to make Mom," he said.

"A confession? You do?" She looked at him waiting for him to speak. "Yes? What is it?"

"I've already seen you topless?"

"You have?" Playing her innocent victimized part to perfection, she lifted her head off the pillow to look at him. "When? How?"

"I've already seen you naked?"

"You have? When? How?"

"Promise me you won't get mad."

"I'll make no such promises. Just tell me Christopher," she said already knowing what he was going to confess.

"I installed cameras in your bedroom and bathroom and hooked the live feed to my laptop. I even watched you masturbate last night. That was so hot to watch what you did with that dildo," he said with a nervous laugh.

No doubt, had it not been for the alcohol, he never would have told his mother about the cameras. Yet, now that he made his confession, his forthcomingness allowed her to continue her game as his innocent mother.

"Oh, my God, Christopher. You've invaded my privacy? You've been spying on me? Have you no decency? Have you no shame? How dare you! I'm so embarrassed. I'm mortified," she said playing the part of the victim. "I can't believe you watched me masturbate." They remained quiet before she asked another question. "I'm just curious. Tell me if you don't mind."

"Yes? What mother? Anything. I'll tell you anything and everything. Whatever you'd like to know."

"Were you masturbating while watching me masturbate?"

"Yes, I was, especially after I heard what you said about wanting me to lick your pussy," he said persevering in his perversely perverted, incestuous, sexual seduction of his mother. "I heard what you said about wanting to suck my cock if I made you cum. I heard what you said about me cumming in your mouth and you swallowing me," he said.

"Oh, my God, that's so embarrassing," she said feigning her discomfort by fanning her face with her hand. "Well, of course you realize that those were all just my private thoughts verbalized as excited sexual words in the heat of my orgasm." She punched his shoulder. "How dare you invade my privacy! How could you do that to me? I'm so humiliated Christopher."

"Sorry Mom, but in case you don't know, I've always been sexually attracted to you," he said leaning to kiss his mother again and moving away when she turned her head away from him. "I've always wanted to have sex with you."

Both remained silent until she spoke again.

"Well, I have a confession too," she said.

"You do? What could you possibly have to confess to me?" He looked at her. "I'm the pervert, not you Mom."

"I worked for the CIA for 25 years as an international spy?"

"What? You're kidding?" He looked at her with shock. "A spy? Ha, ha, surely you're joking."

"It's no joke. I was a spy," she said leaning up on her elbow to look at her son.

"You were? Really? You worked for the CIA?"

"I was and I did," she said nodding her head.

"Cool," he said. "Hmm, that's interesting. With you as my espionage and intelligence consultant," he said laughing, "maybe I could incorporate some of your experiences in my video game."

"That's not all."

"I'm not sure what could top that unless you were a trained assassin and killed people too," he said while watching her nod her head.

"I've done that too," she said.

"Wow. Way cool. My Mom he killer," he said looking at her. "So besides being a spy and an assassin, what else do you have to confess?"

She looked at him with a sexy smile while reaching down to feel and fondle his cock through his briefs.

"I knew you installed cameras in my bedroom and bathroom. Being that you're a computer geek, I figured you'd spy on me changing."

"Mom, I feel so used and abused," he said with a laugh while tracing her cleavage with his fingertip. "You purposely gave me a sexy striptease show?"

"I did. I gave you what you wanted and what I needed, a real sexy striptease show of my naked body. I've been as sexually attracted to you as much as you've been sexually attracted to me," she said. "I knew the swingers' Halloween party would be our way to finally bring us together."

"Cool," he said kissing her. "Then can have sex?"

"No, sorry," she said still playing her game of seduction. "We can't have sex. It's wrong," she said while waiting for him to seduce her and force her to have sex with her. "It's one thing for you to see me naked but quite another to actually have incestuous, sexual relations. I'm your mother and you're my son. Exciting before while imagining us being sexually intimate, especially when I was masturbating, now that I more think about it, I can't go through with it. Sorry but I just can't."

They remained silent until Christopher spoke again.

"Then, being that I've already seen your tits Mom, why don't you, at least, remove your bra?"

"Okay, I can do that much but keep your hands to yourself. No getting fresh with my tits," she said raising her scolding finger.

"Okay."

"You promise?"

"I promise," said Christopher.

Distracted while she sat up in bed and turned her back to him to remove her bra, he removed his briefs. Now with Christopher naked beneath the covers, they moved closer together and started kissing again. As soon as Elizabeth pressed her naked breasts against her son's muscular chest, she felt his hard, naked cock poking her in the belly.

"Did you remove your underwear?" She said reaching down to touch his naked cock with her fingertips and pulling her hand away as soon as she did.

"I did," he said.

"You're incorrigible. You're a naughty son Christopher."

"Touch me Mom."

"Touch you? I am touching you," she said running her hand across his chest."

"No, I mean, touch my cock."

"I just did through your briefs."

"Touch me now that I'm naked. Hold my stiff cock in your hand," he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand down. "I've always wanted to know what it'd feel like for you to hold my prick."

She took her son's cock in her hand and fondled the head of his hard prick with her fingertips.

"I don't mind holding your cock in my hand Christopher, but I'm not going to give you a hand job, if that's what you want and expect me to do."

"That's okay. It feels good for you to hold me like that," he said forcing his mother to give him a slow hand job by humping her hand in slowly rocking his hips.

"You have a bigger cock than your father," she said feeling the width and length of him with her fingertips while wondering again what in the Hell was the name of her ex-husband, George, Mathew, Ronald...

"I do?"

"Yeah, you do."

"Mom?"

"Yes."

"May I feel your tits?"

"No, I don't think that's appropriate Christopher. Isn't it enough that we're French kissing, you're naked, I'm topless, and I'm holding your cock?"

"I like holding a breast while making out with a woman."

"Okay but please don't touch my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive and--"

"As soon as she gave him permission to feel her big breasts, he was all over her tits and fingering her nipples."

"Christopher, I asked you not to touch my nipples," she said cowering from his horny gropes.

"Why not? You're nipples are so big and so hard Mom. I wish I could suck them."

"You can't suck my nipples Christopher."

"Why not?"

"You'll sexually excite me if you finger and suck my nipples," she said turning her head to look seductively at him. "I may do something now that I'll regret later."

"Something you'll regret? Like what? Are you afraid you won't be able to control yourself from having sex with me, your son?"

"I can control myself more than you can," she said massaging his cock while he humped her hand.

"I see. Then if you can control yourself more than I can," he said with a sinister sneer, "I dare you to take off your panties."

"My panties? I'm not removing my panties. Isn't it enough that I removed my bra and that you're naked while we're French kissing, I'm holding your cock, and you're feeling my tits? Suddenly, I feel just like the incestuous whore that Tommy's mother is."

"You'd never be a whore Mom. You're too sexy. C'mon Mom, I double dare you to remove your panties. Chicken."

"No Christopher."

"Are you afraid I'll make you wet? Are you afraid you'll show me how sexually aroused you are over me?"

"I'm already wet," she said breathlessly.

"Really? You are? I made you wet? Lemme see," he said sticking a horny hand between his mother's legs and cupping her pussy through her panty.

"Christopher Joseph!" She pushed his hand away as if he was an assassin trying to stab her.

"I can't believe I made you wet Mom," he said putting his fingers to his nose to sniff his mother.

"Eww, Christopher, did you just sniff your fingers after feeling my pussy through my panty?"

"Sorry Mom, I did. I'm so horny, especially with you topless and me naked in bed with you while French kissing you," he said. "Don't worry. You smell fresh."

They stayed like that staring at the ceiling and not talking.

"I could give you a release," she said looking at him.

"Release?"

"You said you were horny."

"I am."

"What if I gave you a release so that you'll stop pawing me and go to sleep," she said gently and ever so slowly stroking his cock. "Would you like me to give you a release?" She held his cock a little tighter in her hand while stroking him a little faster.

"Do you mean a hand job mother?"

"Yes," she said. "I can do that for you. After changing your dirty diapers for years, masturbating my son wouldn't be so terribly horrible. We could think of it as a medical procedure and you could think of me as your nurse instead of your mother," she said with a sexy laugh.

"My sexy nurse, I like that," he said. "Only, it would be so much more erotically exciting to think of my mother stroking my cock instead of some nurse."

Christopher removed the covers from his naked body. He watched his mother starting at his engorged prick in the way that he stared at her beautiful breasts.

"I thought you were cold," she said talking to his prick instead of him.

"Not anymore. I'm hot now," he said watching his mother take him in her hand and slowly stroke him in the dark. "That feels good Mom, really good. I love feeling your hand on my prick. I'll be masturbating over the memory of this for years," he said cupping her breasts in his hand while watching her stroke him.

"Being that we're living together Christopher, you don't have to masturbate yourself anymore," she said with a sexy smile, "when that's something that I can do for you."

"Really? You'd masturbate me every time I'm horny?"

"Yes, it would be my pleasure to make my son cum," she said giving him a French kiss while still slowly stroking him.

"May I masturbate you too, whenever you're horny?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," she said with a smile. "We'll see how this even goes before planning to jump in bed again."

"That's fair enough mother."

"Tell me when you get close to cumming," she said grabbing a tissue from the nightstand.

"I don't want to cum," he said.

"No? Why not?"

"No yet."

"Christopher, I'm not going to give you a hand job all night. Mommy is tired and Mommy is a little drunk, obviously the reason why I'm having sex with my son," she said with a laugh.

"What if you gave me a blowjob Mom?"

"A blowjob?" She pulled her hand away from his cock as if it was on fire only to take him in her hand again. If she was sending him a message it wasn't one of rejection. It was one of seduction. It was a message of her trying to make him believe that she was just as innocent as he was. "You want me to suck your cock after I've made my feelings known about how disgusting it was to see Irene sucking her son?"

"Yes, I do Mom. I'd like to know what it feels like and what it looks like to have my cock in your mouth."

"I'm not going to suck your cock Christopher, especially after watching Irene suck her son. That's just wrong. That's just nasty," she said lying when she couldn't wait to suck his cock.

"So, lemme get this straight in my head. Had you not seen Tommy's mother suck him, you would have blown me?"

"That's not what I said."

"Actually it is mother."

"If you were any other man other than my son naked and in bed with me, I'd suck you. I'd blow you. I'd be thrilled for you to cum in my mouth," she said, no doubt driving him crazy with her words.

"If you won't give me a prolonged hand job and if you want blow me," he said feeling her breasts and fingering her nipple while she watched him touch her.

"Yes? If what?" She looked at him mesmerized by the action of his fingers on her nipple.

"Then can we make love?" Switching to her other breasts, he continued feeling her breast and fingering her nipple while she continued staring down at his fingers.

It had been a few months since she had sex. She was horny and he was making all the right moves.

"Christopher, I'm your mother. I'm not going to have sex with my son," she said.

"But you already had sex with me Mom by allowing me to fondle your tits, play with your nipples, and by giving me a hand job," he said with a big smile.

"You do have a point there," she said with a laugh.

"I want you Mom. I really do. I've always wanted you in a sexual way," he said French kissing her.

"I can't Christopher," she said letting go of his prick again. "I just can't. It's wrong for us to be doing what we're doing now. I can't take that final step of penetration whether taking you in my mouth or in my pussy," she said lying again.

She couldn't wait for him to make love to her. She couldn't wait to fuck him. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth.

"Why not?"

"I can't voluntarily make love to you, my own son. It would be so very incestuous wrong for us to have a sexual relationship," she said looking at him through the darkness and remaining silent for her last word to reach his horny ears with one last glimmer of hope. "Unless....

"Unless? Yes? Unless what mother?"

She looked at him as if she was a spy, he was a foreign national, and she making a secret deal for her government.

"Having been required to have sex before, having been forced to submit body to the whims of men, my reluctance to the will of my captors, and having watched men having their wicked way with my naked and tied body, for me to enjoy having sex with you," she said looking at her son with nervousness.

"Yes, mother. Yes? How can you enjoy having sex with me?"

"For me to enjoy having sex with you, my own son, I need to be forced to have sex with you," she said in a quiet voice as if she was embarrassed when she was really sexually excited by the thoughts of her son taking her, abusing her, and using her.

"Forced? What do you mean forced mother? I can't force you to have sex with me. Can I?" He looked at her in shocked disbelief. "Wouldn't that be wrong for me to force you to have sex with me?"

"I can't willingly have sex with you. I can't. I just can't. You need to take me Christopher. You must put our mother and son relationship aside by pretending that you're Kid Dangerous and I'm Esmeralda. Pretend you're a terrorist and I'm a beautiful American tourist that you've captured and having your wicked way while waiting for my loved ones back in American agreeing to pay my ransom. Take me Christopher. Take me. Have your forced wicked way with my naked body."