Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"Yes! Yes!" Tricia blurted. "Lick my clit! Suck my clit!"

He would, but not for a few more minutes. More of her delicious juices were waiting for him and, after devouring them, Eric started licking the rim of the wonderful pink hole that was their source, relishing the drops that squirted out to please his taste buds. Still taking his time, his tongue alternated between caressing her there and exploring under her inner lips with his tongue.

Tricia whimpered from the intense pleasure, and her body thrashed on the bed. Her hips swiveled under Eric's face, thrusting her legs back and forth over his shoulders as if they were pistons. She wanted so much to cum that her ass was almost rising from the bed as she fucked her pussy up into his face.

Eric knew it was time, and he moved his mouth slightly higher on her pussy, to cover her swollen clit. It was almost entirely clear from its protective hood, but he swept around it with his tongue, to clear any leftover folds of skin, and engulfed the succulent morsel With his lips forming a seal, he sucked on Tricia's clit, while licking the sides and top.. The movements of her body became even more erratic.

"OH!" she cried again. This time, she didn't say that she was cumming, but there was no need for her to do so.

Tricia's thighs clamped tightly on Eric's temples and her hands pressed on the back of his head, pressing her pussy against his face. Her heels dug into his back, and her upper body curled forward, as if she were trying to put herself into a fetal position around his head. There was nothing passive about her movements, though, and she rocked forward and back and from side to side as she continued cumming. Eric clung to her legs as tightly as he could, and kept her clit snugly in his mouth, while sucking and licking. Tricia's movements were so strenuous, he was afraid she might break free and fall off the bed, unless kept a strong grip on her.

She continued cumming for several minutes, some of the best minutes either of them had ever experienced. When she climaxed, her whole body spasmed; her back arched and she rammed her pussy against his face for a final time. After her orgasm, Tricia completely relaxed, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face. All her muscles relaxed, and her arms flopped at her sides, while her legs remained draped loosely over Eric's shoulders. Greedily, he feasted on the great wealth of nectar that Tricia's pussy had just produced. His tongue gathered it from her thighs, belly, crotch, and everywhere else it had spattered, except that he left what was in the beautiful pink hole that had been the source of his feast. When Tricia was ready, he expected to fuck some more, and the juices would be needed to perform their function of lubrication.

Eric crawled out from under Tricia's legs and looked at her blissful face, with the contented smile and the closed eyes. The condom had slipped off, and his cock was only semi-erect but, unless Tricia wanted to stop, he knew what would be needed to turn it to rock, and he knew she still had enough in her breasts to do the job. As he watched, her eyes opened and her smile became even more contented.

"Once again, that was wonderful. It isn't 'was' yet, though, is it? I hope not."

"Not if you don't want it to be. I will need some more of your magic elixir before I can be ready again, though."

"Well then, be my guest. The dairy bar is now open."

Eagerly, he crept up to where Tricia was cupping her breasts for him. Neither of them had been drained earlier, and either of them could give him more than he would need. With exquisite delicacy, he licked the nipple and areola where he had started, because it felt so good to his tongue, and to get her wet there so his mouth could form a seal. He wrapped his lips around the nipple and began to suck. With a few gentle pulls, drops of Tricia's ambrosia trickled into his mouth and, as he tasted it and let the sweet, warm fluid flow down his throat, he could feel it starting to have the effect he wanted. He moved slightly, and sucked harder, wanting to get everything Tricia had to offer.

While one hand held her breast in place, the other caressed her reclining body. The milk he was sucking from Tricia was turning his cock hard, and his mouth, as it sucked and licked her sensitive breast, was making her pussy wetter. By the time he had drained that breast, they were both ready and eager to fuck.

Tricia was lying on her back, and Eric started to swing his leg over to get into position. "Let me get on top," she whispered.

He agreed, and lay on his back beside her, while she climbed on top of him and got to her knees, straddling his legs. Neither of them had been with any other person for a long time, so they had no fear of AIDS or any STD, and they didn't bother with a condom. Tricia leaned forward and took Eric's cock into her mouth and stroked it a few times, just to get it wet. On another occasion, she thought she might suck him off, but it was her pussy that needed to be crammed by his cock that night. She was more than wet enough, with the juices that Eric had left in her and those she had produced while he was nursing.

Staying on her knees, Tricia moved up on his body to get into the position she wanted. With her hands on his chest, she raised her body, until her pussy was just above Eric's cock, which he was holding upright for her. In anticipation of the great fucking she was about to get, her juices ran down her legs and dripped onto the hard shaft that would be giving it to her. She slowly lowered her body until she felt the head against her pussy lips. With the fingers and thumb of one hand, she held her labia open while Eric rubbed his cock against her wetness to cover the tip with her juices.

Still holding her pussy open, Tricia lowered herself farther, and sighed happily when she felt the thick head wedge inside her. She stayed in that position for a few seconds, with her mouth open and breathing hard through her teeth, while pleasure swirled through her body from where Eric's cock was spreading her open. Tricia looked at him, smiled lasciviously, and engulfed half of the rest of his shaft in her pussy. He smiled back.

His cock was in her far enough that Eric no longer needed to hold it upright, and Tricia no longer needed to hold her lips open. She leaned forward, placing both her hands on Eric's chest, raised her pussy until just the head of his cock was still inside, and lowered her body again, this time impaling herself on the entire length. Tricia stayed like that for almost a minute, rocking back and forth and letting the big, hard giver of pleasure move inside her, while she tickled her hairless pussy on Eric's pubic hair.

Although she was immensely enjoying the cowgirl position she was in, Tricia felt considerable fondness for Eric, and preferred full body contact with him. With his cock still imbedded in her pussy, she leaned forward while straightening her legs, so they were parallel with his. When he saw what she was doing, Eric reached his arms up in invitation, and Tricia responded by curling her arms under his so her weight was on her forearms and knees. She ended up lying full-length on top of him, pressing her breasts softly against his chest.

They smiled at each other and started kissing. While their tongues were caressing each other, Tricia pulled her body forward, once again drawing her pussy almost all the way off his cock. With just the head still inside, she paused and pushed herself back to envelop it again. Eric felt her pussy engulfing his cock, and thrust forward and up to meet her, and their bodies came together with a pleasant wet sound. They both sighed happily.

"Mmmm, that was good," Tricia said, smiling down at the face under hers. Moving slowly, she pulled herself for another stroke that would be equally good.

It was even better. This time, when Tricia pushed herself back to impale herself on his cock, Eric bent his knees as he thrust forward to meet her, spreading her legs, and allowing another fraction of an inch of his shaft to plunge into her pussy. Once again, they expressed their pleasure at what was happening.

It continued to happen for a long time. While Tricia was sliding back and forth on top of him, Eric caressed her sides and back and ass, running his hands all over her while fucking up and forward to meet her. Tricia's sighs turned to moans, and to whimpers from the extreme pleasure she was receiving. With every thrust, Eric's cock stretched her pussy open, and burrowed deeply into her, expanding the wet channel and sending wave after wave of pleasure reverberating through her body. Slowly but steadily, her ecstasy mounted, and she could feel herself getting closer to her orgasm.

The fucking kept getting better and better for Eric too. Even though the woman on top of him had just given birth a few days earlier, her pussy was still tight. She clamped his cock, squeezing it as she pulled off of it, and again when she surrounded it again. He felt her juices squirting occasionally, keeping her wet and slippery, and letting his shaft slide in and out with the greatest of ease. It was so good, he could also feel his climax approaching.

"I'm getting ready to cum," they said, almost in unison.

Tricia giggled and started to move into the cowgirl position. Until then, she had been moving straight back forth and Eric's cock, although it crammed her pussy nicely, had a minimum of contact with her clit. She had enjoyed the stroking too much to be in a hurry to reach her climax, but she knew the time had arrived. With Eric's cock buried in her pussy all the way to his pubic hair, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed against him to raise her upper body. At the same time, she bent her knees and moved her thighs forward, until she was kneeling again, straddling his body with his entire shaft imbedded in her pussy. For a few seconds, she stayed in that position, letting the presence of his cock send waves of bliss swirling through her body.

Eric looked at the delightful sight of Tricia's pretty face above him, and her lovely breasts that he had suckled. The tightness of her pussy sent pleasure throbbing from his cock to all extremities of his body. He put his hands on her thighs and waited for her to begin massaging his cock with her clit. The wait was not a long one.

Still moving slowly, Tricia leaned forward slightly and raised her body, pulling her pussy free of the big cock that felt so good inside her. Juices dripped from her onto Eric, as she teased them both, holding just the head of his cock inside her for a few seconds. She couldn't wait any longer than that before lowering herself again, impaling her pussy on his upright shaft. Once again, they moaned in unison as their bodies came wetly together.

There still wasn't much contact between Eric's cock and Tricia's clit, but she corrected that by leaning back before starting the next stroke. As soon as she started to raise her body, she felt Eric's hard shaft pressing against her clit. "That's better," she said to herself, just before being almost overwhelmed by the tremendous explosion of pleasure from the stronger contact.

Lying on his back and watching what Tricia was doing, Eric knew the same kind of joy as she did as he felt her clit scrape against his cock. When she paused, with only the head still inside her pussy, bliss throbbed through his whole body. Her descent, when she once again engulfed his cock, was so incredible, he couldn't stop himself from thrusting up into her, meeting her pussy with another of the squishing sounds they had grown to love.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! She whimpered, as she raised and lowered her body feeling Eric's cock caressing her clit and cramming her pussy.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" he crooned as his cock was alternately squeezed and released by Tricia's tight pussy and her clit massaged his cock.

As the fucking continued, Eric could see that Tricia's movements were becoming more and more erratic. Every time she raised and lowered herself, her body swayed from side to side and back and forth. Her movements were delightful to look at, but he didn't want her to fall off him, possibly all the way to the floor. He reached farther, and rested his hands on her hips, to guide her strokes. It had the added advantage of allowing him to push down on her as he thrust his cock into her pussy, bringing their bodies together even more satisfyingly.

Tricia felt herself losing control of her body as she rapidly drew closer to ecstasy, and felt happier that the man who was helping her reach that goal was also trying to keep her safe. She had felt her level of pleasure mounting, like a gathering storm, until the tempest abruptly broke.

"Yes! Yes!" Tricia warbled joyously. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me." Eric's cock was completely imbedded in her pussy, and his hands kept her from falling to the side as her body swung wildly in a circle.

She did fall, but forward, and Eric caught her and turned her body slightly as he continued driving his cock into Tricia's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He was able to hold her in place well enough for his mouth to reach the breast that still had some milk, and lick and suck on it once more. The fresh, warm ambrosia from Tricia's breast filled his mouth again, seeming to make his cock even stiffer, and inspiring him to plunge it into her pussy even faster and harder.

Her movements grew wilder from the additional sensation of Eric's mouth sucking her breast and from his cock fucking her even better. Tricia rocked from side to side and back and forth, while continuing to jam her pussy against the cock that pounded in and out of her. Suddenly, her back arched, followed by ramming her pussy harder than ever against Eric as she climaxed. He didn't slow down at all, and kept sucking her breast while his cock pistoned in and out of Tricia, until his own storm burst and he climaxed, cumming into her pussy in three separate spurts.

For a few minutes, she lay on top of him, letting the mixture of her juices and his semen dribble out, smearing both of them. After his cock softened and slipped out, Tricia rolled off Eric and lay beside him, catching her breath and letting him catch his. Very happy and contented and naked, they lay side by side on her bed.

After a few minutes, she turned to him, smiled, and said "You know, I didn't tell the people in the maternity ward that I was a surrogate mother. I didn't think it was any of their business."

"You're right. It wasn't."

"Anyhow, this one nurse was surprised at how much milk I had. And, she told me that I would keep producing it as long as I continued nursing. I think I really like the idea of nursing some more. A lot more, even. I'm pretty much drained now, but how about tomorrow?"

Eric turned on his side, facing Tricia, and rested his hand affectionately on her bare hip. "I think that sounds like a great idea. Especially the part about a lot more."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Tricia and Eric did, and as much as they expect to have together in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12