Mother's Ultimate Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

Our most productive game was the crap tables with mom rolling the dice and me placing the bets. Shaking the dice set mother's large breasts in motion under her dress entertaining the other men at the table. Our eyes met to acknowledge each of us was aware of the ogling; then with a wicked smile she raised her arms over her head to shake the dice making her large, shimmying tits the main attraction.

We left the table four hundred and twenty dollars to the good and mother insisted we split the winnings. I agreed, if, I could buy dinner; it was approaching eight o'clock and neither of us had eaten since breakfast. We slipped into the Second Street Grill, a casually elegant place and were seated in a round booth. We ordered drinks, a carafe of wine and lobster dinners.

After her second drink my giggling mother asked, "Max, did you like the men looking at my titties?"

Reaching under the table and moving her hand to my semi-erect penis I responded, "What do you think mother?"

More giggles, "me too."

We returned to our room about ten and upon entering I folded this beautiful creature into my arms. My lips nuzzled the side of her neck and her sweet perfume teased my nose.

"I had a very nice time, mom. Maybe because it was with someone I love so deeply."

She sighed, a contented sound and applied her body to mine like a coat of paint, pushing one leg between mine and straddling my thigh. She wound her arms around my neck.

"I love you too, Max; you've made me into a new woman. One that enjoys being with you, making love with you. You've taught me to love my body and how to be sexy. I don't want this to ever, ever end; I want to go on making lov . . . FUCKING you forever, all day, every day!"

Our lips engaged, each lover trying to devour the other. Her tongue traced the outline of my lips and then plunged into the depths of my mouth. I sucked on her probe hard enough to elicit a moan of pleasure or pain or both. My own tongue was busy exploring her mouth and my hands were everywhere, squeezing her tits, kneading her ass and running through the soft copper threads of her hair.

Her hands pushed gently against my chest.

"Max, let me get cleaned up first, OK?"

We reluctantly separated and I suggested we have a glass of wine before she went into the bathroom. She sat on the bed. I poured, handed her a glass and sat in the chair by the desk.

Earlier curiosity rekindled, I said, "See you were shopping this morning. What's in the bag?"

"Oh, just some lady stuff, nail polish and lipstick, do you like?"

She held her splayed, scarlet tipped fingers on each side of her face pointing to the full matching lips; almost a comic book scene featuring the cat woman.

"Some tissues . . .," she stopped in mid-sentence as I extracted a small jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly from the bag.

"And this?" I ask as we gazed at each other.

The wan, freckled face flushed, adding another hue to the clashing reds of her hair and lips.

She stuttered, the color deepening with each word, "I, I didn't know, I . . ."

Enjoying her embarrassment, I smiled and cut her off by tossing her the jar.

"Here you go," I grinned. "Mother I have to say it again, I love you!"

I punctuated this by taking her hand, kissing it and briefly sucking her middle finger.

With her face making an effort to over power the redness of her lips she finished her wine and announced she was going to clean up. Her eyes darted toward me as she placed the petroleum jelly, not on the desk, but on the nightstand.

She gathered a few things from a drawer and disappeared into the bright, Romanesque bathroom closing the door behind her. I busied myself finding some big band music on the TV/radio and testing various lamps and wall switches for the best lighting effects. I finished the last of the pinot noir and opened a bottle of white. The ambiance, the earlier drinks, the wine and my mother's beauty created a very heady environment of love and lust.

Both beds had been turned down. I placed the water glass of flowers on the nightstand beside the Vaseline.

After about fifteen minutes I tapped on the door and ask, "More wine, mom?"

The door opened about three inches and a slender forearm came forth with the hand blindly groping. After finding the offering, the arm withdrew and the door closed. She spoke no words. After another lapse of about ten minutes the door opened and she stepped into the room.

She was totally restored. Her hair shone in the soft lighting I had achieved. The red lips and nails clashed with the hair but accented the healthy white skin. A jade colored chocker adorned her slender neck with a matching bracelet on her left arm. The dainty feet and pretty toes with the red nails were encased in the same white sandals. With a touch of irony, her only clothing was a pair of plain white cotton panties, snug enough to hint at a camel toe and a white cotton brassiere, allowing her large breasts to defy gravity.

I had forbid her, on the second day of our visit, to wear undergarments but now the sight seemed to ooze sexual excitement. She did a pirouette to display the panties stretched across her plump backside. The full cheeks were a little too ample for the cotton garment causing the legs to ride up, leaving the outside bottom part of each cheek exposed.

She turned to face me and with her hands on her hips and flashed me a defiant smirk.

"How do you like my underwear, Max?" Her voice mocking, "Are you going to spank me because I disobeyed you?"

"I might just do that," I returned. "I'll think it over while I get cleaned up. Have some more wine."

Her ass jiggled and her tits bobbed, in the tight bra, as she made her way to the bathroom to retrieve her glass. I refilled both glasses; kissed my luscious mother lightly on the mouth and moved, glass in hand, to the recently vacated bathroom. I attended to my needs, bathed all my vital areas then refreshed the talc and after shave. Taking a final inventory, the mirror revealed a trim young man divided in half at the waist by a tan with a respectable semi-erect penis dangling between his legs.

I draped a towel around my neck like a tennis player leaving the court and walked back in the room. Sitting on the far bed, drinking her wine, my mother studied the arc of my cock as it swung from side to side. She rose and moved toward me.

"Shall we dance, my love?" She said, her open hand gesturing in the direction of the music.

Her arms wound around my neck and as I drew her to me the bra encased breasts pressed firmly against my naked chest like twin stuffed animals. We swayed to the music, mom humming softly in my ear; my awakening penis alternately probing her soft belly and rubbing against her thighs. Moving my hands down to her undulating hips I urged her back enough to see her face.

Her body continued to follow the rythum of the music, my own exotic dancer at arm's length. I was aware that her vulva was more swollen now adding prominence to the cotton clad camel toe.

"Mother, you know I have to spank you for wearing underwear," I said in a soft but firm voice.

"Oh yes, Max, I've been a bad mother; I didn't do as I was told," she replied, her voice quivering with excitement. "But let's dance a little more."

This time our bodies meshed tightly together; trapping my raging cock between her thighs and squeezing it against the damp, puffy mound. We swayed together in a parody of dance while out bodies rubbed together like a stray cat rubs against your leg. We moved silently, our hands intimately mapping each other's bumps and curves.

"Mother, don't move from this spot until I tell you it's alright," I whispered. "I'm going to take off your brassiere."

That said, I extracted myself from the embrace and moved behind her. I stood very close, close enough for my extended manhood to push the white cotton of her panties into the cleft of that soft inverted heart. My hands trembled as they addressed the task of unhooking my mom's, industrial strength bra.

The job completed I slid the straps off her shoulders and let the garment fall to the floor. Mother uttered a contented sigh as the large breasts settled to their natural resting place on her chest. I began to message and kiss away the angry indention lines on her back and shoulders. She stood very still, arms hanging at her sides. The subtle motion of her head tilting back caused the cloud of red hair engulf my face. The hair was soft and tickling and the scent of her perfume made me want to inhale the entire red cloud.

The music continued to play softly in the background; the only other sound was ragged breathing. The strap marks were red and pronounced from holding up the heavy flesh. I continued working them with fingers and mouth until my route took me under each arm. I then moved around to confront the freckled, white globes themselves. Pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger I lifted each tit off her chest and addressed the marks left by the bra band and cups.

"That feels sooo . . good!" She cooed, enjoying the mixture of pain from the pinched nipple and the soothing caress of my tongue and lips. .

Our raspy, unsynchronized intakes of air seemed to escalate in both urgency and frequency.

Mother's hands rose from her sides and settled on my shoulders. She applied a firm downward pressure with her arms, at the same time she adjusted her stance so that her red tipped feet were about 25 to 30 inches apart.

"Please, Max."

Sinking to my knees I put my lips against the white panties and exhaled hot moist air against her pussy lips. Her vulva was engorged with hot blood and the cotton was losing the battle of containment. With a stiffened tongue I forced the material between her slippery lips exposing the swollen outer folds where her thighs joined her body. My tongue traced the junction between her mons and each thigh, her legs shook and one knee threatened to buckle.

"Mother, let's move to the bed," I said rising from the floor.

She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her elbows the large white tits slid to each side of her chest according to Newton's law of big boobs. I took the opportunity to drain my wine glass, stalling for time to retreat from the brink of my own climax. Then I walked toward the bed, Mother's eyes never left the hot shaft sweeping back and forth before me like a living dowsing rod.

I knelt before her alter, hooked her panties and slid them over the plumpness of her ass which she happily raised to accommodate the process. Lifting each leg by the ankle I removed the underwear and placed her foot on the edge of the bed. Beads of moisture glistened in the soft, amber hair covering her labia; the outer lips were spongy cushions surrounding the blooming flower within.

My mother's stomach was rapidly rising and falling in rhythm with her breathing. I traced tiny kisses and tongue flicks down each thigh starting at the knee and stopping just short of the begging pussy. Each time my mouth moved near her womanhood she raised her hips from the bed in anticipation, After a few teasing trips I sought the inner petals with long, light, wet strokes of my tongue.

"Oh, god," issued in the throaty language comprised of half moan, half word. "Oh, my god!"

I teased her with miserly strokes of my tongue and brief contact with her clitoris. Her body was squirming and pushing off the bed in an effort to force her pussy against my face. Becoming more aggressive I sucked one of her swollen lips into my mouth and chewed very lightly, eliciting more of the unintelligible throaty language. After paying homage to both the outer lips I drove my face into her wetness with my rigid tongue seeking the hot depth of her well.

Her smooth warm thighs immediately closed around my head in an involuntary attempt to draw me deeper into her cunt. Nearly suffocating I plunged my tongue in and out of her pussy while massaging her clit between her pelvic bone and my mouth. My arms wrapped around those luscious thighs and my hands rubbed her soft belly, now wet with the sweat of arousal. She assaulted my mouth, bucking and grinding against my face as her climax drew near. I captured her clitoris in my mouth and sucked and licked it with ever increasing tempo.

My whole face was wet, her juices and my own saliva literally dripping from my chin to land on the raised cheeks of her pretty ass. My hands could feel the first spasms of orgasm ripple through her belly as the muscles of her abs became rigid. Drawing in a deep breath of air, permeated with the heady scent of a woman, I buried my face against her mound. Legs locked across my back, fingers tugged at my hair and thrusting hips lifted us both off the bed!

It was loud now and clear, "OH, MY G. . .GOD! Ahhh . . .Ahhh"

She experienced four or five strong spasms against my face and then an easing in intensity until she allowed me to breathe again. As she lay back on the bed I gently lapped at her pussy and nipped at the lips; my mouth bathing the molested area. Working my way up to her knee and then down the inside of my mother's calf I arrived at her slim foot planted on the very edge of the bed, toes extended over the edge.

I repositioned myself to a sitting position and began to make soft love to mom's ankles and feet. I tongue tickled her instep and the tops of her toes before drawing the second toe into my mouth and sucking it like a lollipop. A soft sigh of pleasure from above encouraged me to continue. I raised each foot and my tongue tracing the junction where the toes meet the sole Then starting with the piggy that cried wee wee all the way home and ending with the great toe I sucked all the toes on each foot. I kissed the bottom of each sole and moved up on the bed to lie beside my beautiful red haired mother.

Our bodies' meshed, big bare tits mashed against my naked chest, my hands cupping warm pliant ass flesh and mother caressing my rock hard, oven hot cock; We kissed long, deep and loving.

"I love you, Max," she said softly. "I'm the most woman I've ever been when I'm with you."

"I love you too mom. I am in love with you," I said against her throat. "You're such and exciting woman, I long to thrill you and make you happy. I want to fill your life with orgasms. Does that sound silly?"

"No, it sounds wonderful; I've already told you, I've never made love so much in so short a time in my life. I love what you do to me."

Quickly slipping off the bed mother engulfed my aching penis in her sweet hot mouth her hanging tits brushing against my thighs. She is extremely adept at sucking cock leading me to speculate, momentarily, as to how she gained her experience. I was struggling with the choice of succumbing to the fantastic blowjob or to try to prolong the evening's excitement by providing a cooling off period.

I lifting that beautiful face to my kiss I pulled her upright to her knees. My thighs clamped her naked body.

"Mother, you still need spanked for wearing underwear after I forbid it!"

"Yes, Max I know, please don't hurt me; I'll do whatever you say," she whimpered.

"Get me another glass of wine." I said, more from the need to cool off than thirst.

Mother padded across the room and returned, lovely body parts bouncing, jiggling and swaying in different directions; a sight not conducive to sexually cooling off.

Still sitting on the bed, I swallowed a large draught of the wine and said, "Lets' get this over with. Lay across my lap, face down."

She crawled onto the bed and positioned herself across my legs dragging her tits across my nakedness in the process. She rested on her elbows her bottom directly above my right thigh. The raging hardness of my manhood was throbbing against the softness of her protruding stomach.

Reaching behind her back she found my left hand and guided it her breast. My right rested on the creamy white cheeks that lay in my lap. My hand lifts off the smooth bottom; a slight intake of breath, from my mother, in anticipation of what's about to happen. Smack! A clear, sharp crack like that of a whip then a pink hand print starts to appear on the wobbling buttocks.

Crack! Crack! Crack! The blows are hard enough to smart but not hard enough to bruise. An almost soundless sob escapes with each stroke of my hand. My left hand is alternately mauling mom's tits, painfully pulling and twisting the nipples or pinching the flesh.

"Max, honey, you're hurting me," her plea, on the verge of tears." I've been bad, very bad. I'm a bad mother, I know, but please don't hurt me."

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Please, Max, please. I shouldn't let you do things to me. No more spanking please!"

The, now, freely flowing tears are real brought on more, I suspect, by another intrusion of guilt feelings than the pain.

Crack! Crack! Her quivering ass has a rosy glow and small of her back is satiny with the dampness of excitement. My hand stops and gently caresses the reddened flesh. Her legs spread and I can see her wetness matting the pubic hair. Her body stiffens when my fingers enter her open vagina and a moan of pleasure mixes with the sobs. I know she is mine for another night, guilt feelings or not!

"OK, you can stand up now, Mother."

She stands dutifully before me.

"What do you want me to do, Max?" She asked softly eyes averted and the tears still flowing, "I've let things get out of hand but I can't help it!"

"Mom, didn't you buy me something this morning?"

She looked toward the night table and the small jar of petroleum jelly residing there.

"Yes, Max, I did," in a voice barely audible. "Is it time?"

"Yes, Mother."

She stepped to the table and picked up the jar. Her pink hued posterior swayed with the movement; my whole being focused on the two large globes and my penis lurched with anticipation. Hearing the turn of the lid, I stood; mother turned and approached me.

Her hands shook with a small tremor and there was no longer need for verbal communication. She dropped to her knees in front of me and taking a large dollop of jelly from the jar she stroked it onto my warm cock. She pushed two fingers back into the jar then her hand disappeared far between her legs and into the cleft of her ass. Standing she plucked a tissue from the box on the nightstand and wiped her fingers.

Stepping close, mother wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately; our bodies trembled in unison, breath ragged. Silently she walked to the bed and lay across it face down, her legs over the edge from the knee down. The position caused the freckled white bottom to flatten and become wider: the cleft was shiny with the lubricant.

Moving her legs apart I saw the steamy wetness of her juices covering the, still, engorged lips of her labia. I moved between her legs, placed a hand under each side and raised her hips. She assisted by bringing her knees onto the bed and raising her ass.

The hot, well greased lance jutting from my lower belly was prodding the valley between the soft pliant mounds of flesh while I maintained a firm grip on her hips. The first probe went low and my shaft split the lips of her pussy, the next rode up the cleft emerging at the sweat covered small of her back while my testicles mashed against the bottom of her cheeks.

Mother was breathing very rapidly; short, quick gasps . . . panting!

Still silent, my mother reached beneath her stomach and guided my errant member to the small constricted button of her anus. As she held me in place I forced myself forward. The tight sphincter fought against the intrusion. I eased back slightly, mother still guiding me, and thrust forward. With one forceful jerk of my hips the well lubricated end of my penis breached the virgin opening and the little circle of muscle grudgingly tightened around my shaft just behind the head.

showher
showher
231 Followers