Motorway Madness

Story Info
A intresting trip.
1.3k words
3.45
30.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool morning as I recall. We were driving down to the coast for the day. We had made a very early start to miss the traffic and to get a good parking spot.

We packed all our stuff in the car and were on our way at about 5.30am.

The roads were very clear so we were making good time.

My wife Gail had fell asleep after about 30 minutes on the road so I was just driving along listening to the music. Gail was slouched back in the seat and had it reclined a little. As I looked over at here I remember thinking she looked uncomfortable so I very slowly reclined the seat back so she was almost laying flat.

The next time I looked over at her I noticed her legs had fell open and I could see all the way up her thigh to her knickers. I know she was asleep but I just had to play with her I pulled in to the slow lane set the cruse control then put my hand over and started to rub her pussy.

First I rubbed it through her knickers then as she did not stop me I slid inside them and started to rub her bare pussy.

It was most distracting as I was also driving but I knew if I pulled over she would stop me having her so I just kept driving. It was not too much longer before I had my fingers inside her slowly finger fucking her she was now moaning quite a bit and of course loving it.

I kept this up for quite a whilst then I noticed there was a lorry about to over take us he must have seen what I was doing as he blew his horn as he passed us.

Gail asked what it was I just said nothing don't worry and kept playing with her the lorry driver was a clever bugger as after he was well past us he slowed down and I started to catch him up then I had to over take him. I knew his plan he knew he would get a lot better look if we overtook him.

So not to disappoint him I did. I started to drive past him, but I stopped right by his window and he was getting a right eyeful of me finger-fucking Gail like mad. I don't know if she saw him but she really started to squirm around in the seat.

I stayed along side him for a good couple of minutes then I started to go past him and left him behind.

When we were well clear of him Gail said I couldn't believe we just did that. I said I did not think you saw him.

She said she was watching him and said he was loving it and she said he looked pretty good himself.

Jokingly I said I could stop and get him to fuck you if you want. She then said, "well somebody had better" as she was as horny as hell. Not thinking about the lorry driver I pulled in to the next large lay-by it was good as it was still only about 7am and the lay-by was not in view of the road. As I got out the car Gail just opened her door and we met at the front. I pushed her over the bonnet removed her knickers and slowly slid my cock right home. I started to fuck her right there on the bonnet we were well in to it and did not see the lorry pull up behind us. We just heard the door slam on the cab as the driver was heading over to us.

I looked as Gail and she just said don't you dare stop now just fuck me hard and deep.

The driver came up and just stood there watching then slowly got his cock out and started to wank him self off.

Then he grabbed Gail's by the hair and dragged her across the bonnet a bit then to my amazement she just grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth.

I remember thinking my wife is getting spitroast fuck this is good

Gail sucked on his cock and played with his balls and soon she had him shooting his load right down her throat. He then very calmly asked if I would mind swapping places well I just said what about it honey you up for it fuck yes she replayed

So then I slipped out of her and walked round to the side she got my cock in her mouth in no time. As I looked up the driver was putting a condom on then started banging her for all he was worth god he banging in to her and she was loving it.

He was almost pushing her up the bonnet with each thrust you could hear the slap of his balls hitting her ass with every stroke

He again soon started jerking and he was soon shooting his load again but he did not stop he just kept up the pace. I did not mind, as I was loving this blowjob I was getting I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. She must of bin sucking me for at least 10 minutes when all or a sudden she shouted out fuck no.

I opened my eyes and to my amazement there were two more men there one of them had just entered my wife and started to fuck her.

Hey what the fuck is going on I thought just then Gail said fuck this day just couldn't get any better. From that comment I assumed she was ok with this. Well that just sent me over the top and I also shot my stuff right down her throat.

I stepped back to look what was going on and in a flash the other guy had got his cock in Gail's mouth. Then I saw why Gail was so happy the guy fucking her was huge. I looked round wondering were the other two came from and saw there lorries parked behind the first one how the hell did we not hear them turn up.

I turned back round to see what they were doing to her now but they had gone. Shit where were they then I saw them they had dragged her over to the grass. One was doing her doggie fashion and the over two were slapping there dicks across her face. I just stood there and watched god this was great. With that I rushed back to the car and got the camera, then went back and started taking pictures they were all so caught up in the moment they did not notice me taking the photos I must of took 100 pictures so I put the camera back in the car and returned to watch again. It did not matter what they did to her she just kept smiling. This went on for a good couple of hours until she had worn them down. She staggered back to the car she was well and truly fucked. She was totally naked she went to get in the back of the car as she crawled in I could not help my self and had to have her again. I just grabbed her ass and slit my cock right in her pussy and gave her one last seeing to aas I finished she climbed in to the car and just died in the back seat. She was out cold I got in the car and drove away. I went up to the next junction then turned around to head for home as half the day was gone. I pulled over a bit down the road as I decided to try and put some clothes on her we had plenty as gail always took spares in case we got wet at the beach I managed to dress her pretty easy then on we went home. As we pulled up at home she woke up saying what a strange dream she just had