Mountain Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse eyed Cat's back speculatively, wondering if the woman was still trying to seduce her. Jesse shrugged, figuring it didn't matter.

"You shower first, and I'll make the coffee this time", Cat said, scuffling off towards the door.

"Awesome, thanks", Jesse replied, and eagerly slipped out of her pajamas, walking to the luxurious open shower. Jesse briefly considered masturbating in the shower. Her mind began thinking about the release of orgasm as she adjusted the water temp and stepped in the spray. As she turned around, her eye caught the wall of windows opposite her. Laughing, Jesse decided not to pleasure herself at all that morning. It would be just her luck if Cat decided to take her morning coffee on the deck.

Jesse hurried through her shower, and Cat took her turn while Jesse sat at the bar and tried not to think about what was happening in the other room. She whipped up a quickie breakfast to distract herself, and was plating up eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns when Cat came back into the room.

"Oh god, that smells delicious!" Cat sniffed appreciatively. "Much more that I would do for myself. I'm actually kind of glad I'm snowed in with you".

"Oh, so all I'm good for is some yummy eats, then?" Jess asked, wriggling her eyebrows at Cat suggestively. Then the double entendre of her remark hit her, and Jess quickly turned around to the fridge for some juice before Cat could catch her blushing.

"Oh that, sure, and company, and laughter, and let's not forget target practice", Cat said with a laugh.

They both cracked up at that, and sat down to eat together. As they ate, Jesse asked Cat if she wanted to take a hike in the snow today.

"That sounds good," Cat said. "I am feeling a bit of cabin fever, I guess". Jesse agreed.

They hurried through the rest of the meal and then subsequent clean up of the kitchen, then they bundled up in their coats and boots and headed outside.

"Man, it really is gorgeous out here", Cat said, looking around her some time later. They had been walking quietly together through the knee-deep snow, both just appreciating the scenery and the companionship. "I can see why you love it here".

"Yeah", Jess replied. "I never feel more at home than I do when I can see the mountains around me. I think they're just a part of my soul or something. They have this sublime majesty about them; they've seen everything and been here since forever. They give me a sense of continuity and peace I can't find anywhere else."

Cat looked at Jess, an odd sort of look in her eyes. "What?" Jess asked.

"Nothing", Cat said evasively.

"No, tell me. You were thinking something there, I want to know what." Jess refused to be put off.

Cat grimaced, and then took a breath. "You just look really beautiful when you talk about the mountains. I saw it the other day too. You get this amazed, childlike look of joy in your eyes, and I can almost feel the wonder and beauty that you feel. I'm glad I'm here to share it with you."

Jess goggled at Cat. "Um" was all that she could say.

"Well anyways...that's what I was thinking." Cat took off on up ahead of Jess several feet, ending the conversation.

Jess stayed back and watched Cat pick her way through the snow. Though the snow was deep enough to make a ballerina look like a complete clod, Cat somehow managed to make her way gracefully. Her small lithe body flexed under her coat, and Jesse once again found herself staring at Cat's ass, camouflaged as it was by the bulky jacket. It must have been the distraction, because Jesse didn't see the snowball until it hit her in chest.

Jess jerked to a stop, looking down at her snow spattered jacket, and then looking up at Cat. Cat's face was flushed with cold and exercise, and there was a sparkle of pure adventure in her blue eyes. And the little demoness had a come-and-get-me grin on her gorgeous face. Jess felt a smile stretch her cold cheeks, and took off at the fastest run she could manage in the snow.

Cat squealed, whirled around (gracefully of course) and took off down the hill as fast as she could. Jess was hard pressed to keep up with the quick girl, but managed after a moment to catch up to her.

Jesse caught hold of Cat's arm and swung her around. She simply kept pulling until Cat was in her arms. Jesse unfortunately overbalanced backwards, and fell back into the snow, pulling Cat down on top of her. "Oooof", they both said. Jesse looked up into Cat's eyes, bluer than she'd ever seen, and felt the harsh breath heaving in and out of Cat's lungs. There was no thought, no what-if, no should as Jesse cupped her hand behind Cat's head and pulled her mouth down to her own.

Cat met her halfway, her soft lips inviting and warm. The kiss was hard, fast and demanding. Jesse could feel the passion inside her reaching a peak level in record time. Cat was breathing heavily, and there was nothing tentative or nervous about her tongue as she thrust it into Jesse's mouth. Jesse responded in kind, plunging her tongue inside Cat's warm mouth, tasting coffee and desire. Jesse moaned, and opened her eyes to watch Cat's face as she continued kissing her. Cat seemed to be enjoying the kiss, and participated willingly in the battle of tongues and teeth.

Jesse moved her hands down Cat's face, savoring the feel of her cool skin. Jesse wanted very much to touch more of Cat's skin, a lot more of her skin, but found that the bulky winter coat hindered her questing fingers' progress. As Jesse's fingers fumbled for the zipper on the front of Cat's coat, Cat froze, and then lifted her head, breaking the kiss and looking at Jesse with a serious expression.

Jesse's hands stilled. Whatever Cat was about to say, Jesse didn't think it was going to be 'take me now lover'. Looks like Cat just had second thoughts.

"Jess", Cat said softly, with something close to pity in her voice.

"Yeah" Jesse said harshly. It was obvious to Jesse that Cat had just tried her, and rejected her. Jesse knew better than to pursue this woman, but couldn't help that kiss. Jesse began the process of shoring up her self-esteem, finding it harder to do than she would have liked. It seemed that Cat had worked her way deeper into Jesse's heart than intended, and Jesse was mortified to think that she had been falling for this woman who was now rejecting her. Jesse began pushing against Cat, trying to separate their two bodies.

"Jess, please...Look, I know I started this whole thing. But I just can't finish it. I'm sorry. Something you said last night...I just need some time to think about some things. I'm sorry. Really. Please don't think I don't want you, Jess, I do, really..." Cat was trying to stand and help her up, all the while breaking Jesse's heart.

"Forget it Cat", Jess waved her off.

Jess rolled her shoulders, trying like mad to knock the pain off as well. "Heat of the moment, whatever. I get it. Ha ha, roll in the snow. No big deal. I'm cold...ready to head back?"

Jesse knew she wasn't being fair, but dammit it stung. Jesse could see the hurt in Cat's eyes, turning them an opaque blue, but she fought hard against the instinct to cure that hurt in the woman's eyes.

"Yeah, okay, I guess so", Cat said. They both turned and headed back towards the cabin in silence.

When they returned, Cat announced that she was tired, and wanted a nap. Jesse nodded and headed for the sofa, wishing for the first time that this cabin had cable TV, or internet, or anything to take her mind off of what just happened. Cat went into the bedroom and closed the door while Jesse sat on the couch and stewed.

After a while of worthless introspection, Jess heaved herself up and headed to the kitchen. Cooking always soothed her nerves, and she badly needed that now. As she chopped and diced, she thought over the kiss, and realized she was blowing it way out of proportion. Yes, Cat had been flirting, but it was innocent enough. Jesse had kissed her, not the other way around. And didn't Cat have the right to say no? Jesse told herself over and over again these perfectly rational thoughts, but even though they made all the sense in the world, Jesse still felt the stab of ache deep inside.

By the time Cat had awoken from her nap, Jesse had made lasagna and a decision. She would play it light, seeing how Cat handled the situation. But Jesse was all for just acting like it never happened.

It seemed that Cat had decided that would be the best course of action as well. All through dinner, Cat kept exclaiming how good the food was. Cat continued to make conversational chit chat, and Jesse was more than obliging. It wasn't long before they had achieved some of the earlier easy camaraderie again.

They worked together to clean up the kitchen as they had this morning, falling back into the comfortable routine they had established. The close proximity to Cat's body again was driving Jesse bonkers. Despite the humiliation of that morning's kiss in the snow, Jesse's body was determined to lust after Cat. Jesse's eyes followed every motion Cat made, every graceful step she made. Look but don't touch she admonished herself. Touching...oh god, what was she going to do about bed? She couldn't sleep next to Cat again, not chastely. Jesse decided it would be another night of drinking for her.

Cat agreed with Jesse's suggestion of wine and pool, and they spent a pleasant evening shooting pool and worked their way through several bottles of wine. Even so, Jesse wasn't near to drunk enough, and Cat didn't seem to be consuming all that much herself. Unfortunately, the alcohol was increasing Jesse's libido rather than dampening it. This was not going at all according to plan.

In an attempt to put off bed time until she was too tired to think, Jesse challenged Cat to a game of chess. Cat was competitive enough to make it interesting, and they began to get into the game. What began as a good natured tournament became a serious competition. Jesse was steadily losing, because she kept losing focus on the game, getting wrapped in up watching the emotions slide across Cat's face as she talked and as she pondered her next move.

Jesse's overactive sexual imagination was having its way with her, and Jesse was helpless to stop the images from entering her mind. Cat would look down at the board, pursing her full mouth in thought, and Jesse's eyes would ravish the brunette's face, drinking it in like a thirsty man in a desert. It was during one of these "lost moments" that Cat spoke.

"Jesse?" Cat asked.

"Huh?" Jesse, startled, replied.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

Jesse cringed. Oh shit. Busted, totally busted. But Jesse decided she had to be honest with Cat, if nothing else.

"Cat, truthfully...I find you extremely attractive and beautiful. I just can't help it. I know you don't know me and I don't know you, not really at least, and that you're straight and you don't go for women. As you demonstrated this morning.

But I just keep getting lost in you. That's really the only way I can explain it."

Cat looked at Jesse thoughtfully, taking her words serious. "Jesse...can I be honest with you as well?"

"Of course", Jesse replied, her guts twisting with fear of what Cat was about to say.

"First off, let me start with my own story...you told me all about Kate, but I never told you about Ed. He's the whole reason I'm here. Ed is my ex-husband. We were together for over 7 years, and in that entire time, I was maybe only really happy for 2 of them. Oh, he was nice enough, he didn't beat me, or anything bad like that. He just didn't seem to care. It's a hard thing to describe, but Ed just didn't seem to really care whether I was his wife or not. When we finally divorced, we hadn't slept together in almost a year. No matter what I tried while we were together, I just couldn't seem to make him interested in me, sexually or otherwise. He was like a good friend of the family that slept in my bed." Cat paused, seeming to try and get her thoughts in order.

Jesse listened with disbelief. Who would not care about this wonderful person? Or not want her body, her mind, her soul? Jesse wanted to find Ed and beat some fucking sense into him. "Was he impotent or something?" Jesse asked incredulously.

"No", Cat shrugged. "Just not interested. He jacked off often enough; he just didn't want sex with me." Cat sighed heavily, and a terrible sadness crossed her face.

Cat continued, "It hurt me so much, to feel so undesirable. To feel ugly. Now, I know I'm not ugly at all, but...when a woman throws herself at a man, at her husband, begging for sex; and he constantly turns her down, well, that begins to work on a woman's self-esteem. It's been a long time since we divorced, but I have had a hard time getting my head back on straight. I rented out this cabin to spend some time alone, trying to come to terms with myself, my self-esteem, my own pride as a woman. I think I've made lots of progress, but you have certainly helped me".

"Me?" Jesse asked, confused. "How do you mean?"

"My husband and I divorced 2 years ago. Never in the 7 years I was with him, or in the 2 years since has anyone ever looked at me like you've been looking at me all day".

Jesse swallowed, hard. "Cat, I'm sorry. I guess I must be making you uncomfortable, and I swore not to..."

"Jesse!" Cat cried, cutting her off. "I like it."

"Oh! You do?"

"Yes. I do. I like the way you look at me, because in your eyes I can see the beautiful woman I can be. The strong confident woman I want to be. And this morning...that scared me. I wanted you so much, and I choked. It's been almost 3 years since I have felt desire so strong. I'm sorry I handled it badly. But I am ready now, and I want to feel like that beautiful woman again in your eyes." Cat said, looking at Jesse with an expectant look.

In for a penny, in for a pound, Jesse thought. Jesse really was a risk taker, and she really was going to jump off this bridge. She took a deep bracing breath. "Cat, you are that beautiful woman and you don't need me to prove it to you. But I will if you ask me. I'm warning you now, I do not have the power to say no to you tonight, and so you better be really sure about this. I want you. Badly. But I don't do casual sex. And this would be more than a quick fling for you as well, I think, unless I've read you completely wrong. Plus, there's the whole you've-never-had-sex-with-a-woman thing, so..."

Cat interrupted, "What, is it hard?"

"Is what hard?" Jesse asked, perplexed.

"Sex with another woman, is it harder?"

Jesse laughed. "No honey, I've told you that sex with a woman is much easier and natural and ultimately much more beautiful than with a man".

"Show me", Cat said quietly.

"What?" Jesse asked shocked, sure that she misheard that.

Cat stood up, walked around the table and the forgotten chess game, grabbed Jesse's hand and pulled her up to face her. "Show me how sex is between two women. Show me how beautiful making love with you can be".

"Cat", Jesse asked, "baby, are you sure?", though her last vestige of restraint was quickly fading. Cat's differentiation between 'sex with women' and 'making love' to her was playing havoc with Jesse's feelings. Jesse's heart was on the line here, and she worried that Cat would stomp all over it. But the heart wants what the heart wants. And Jesse's wanted Cat.

For an answer, Cat cupped her hand around Jesse's head and pulled the redhead down for a kiss. Cat kissed her softly, tentatively, sweetly. The shyness of that kiss, compared with the boldness of her actions delivered a sucker-punch to Jesse's heart. Suddenly, Jesse found herself unable and unwilling to resist Cat's sweet seduction.

Cat pulled back, bored her smoldering blue eyes into Jesse's emerald ones, and without a word turned and walked to the bedroom. Jesse followed her, without a choice.

They stood facing each other at the end of the bed, the moonlight streaming the windows behind Cat, reflecting of the white snow and bathing her body in a radiant glow. Jesse was completely bewitched.

"Are you nervous?" Jesse asked quietly, moving in closer to the temptress before her.

"Not at all, Jesse" Cat replied softly. "I think I've wanted you from the beginning. It was your voice, I think. It was so soothing, so husky, so sexy...I think I started to fall from that moment. But since then, I've learned so much more about you; your strength, your honor, your drive, your honesty, your mind, your beauty. I cannot imagine a more beautiful woman than you. I am surer of this now than ever before." Cat smiled gently. "Now, stop stalling and make love to me."

Jesse complied. How could she do any different?

Jesse pulled Cat into her arms, holding her gently, stroking hands slowly down her back. Jesse kissed her, tenderly parting Cat's lips with her tongue. Cat accepted her tongue, and tasted Jesse's mouth as well. The kiss was slow, intense, and hot. Unlike this morning's abortive kiss that was fast and hard, this was a kiss that promised to take its time. Jesse felt herself getting wound up very quickly, knowing that the frustration of the past days were catching up to her fast. Jesse pulled back and took a deep breath, using the lull to pull Cat to the bed, and gently pushing her onto her back in the bed.

Cat laid back in the bed, a soft smile on her lips. She watched with anticipation as Jesse crawled up the bed over her, looking up at Jesse with trust, desire, and love in her eyes.

Jesse lost herself in those eyes for a moment, drowning in the deep blue depths. She took a shuddering breath, and then leaned down for another kiss. This time, Cat's hands were the busy ones, as Jesse was propping herself up over Cat. Cat ran her hands down Jesse's back, up under the redhead's shirt, over her ass, up her sides, down her arms; Cat's quick clever hands seemed to be everywhere over Jesse's body at once. Everywhere Cat touched her, Jesse felt as though a hot burning brand had been pressed into her flesh, like Cat was leaving her mark behind her trailing fingers. The shivers of pleasure danced through Jesse's skin, rippling out from the tips of Cat's clever hands.

Jesse knew she had to stop that. It would go too fast, too soon if she allowed Cat to rile her up much more. Jesse reached down with one hand and grabbed one of Cat's, then grabbed the other and held them up over the brunette's head. Cat moaned, liking the helpless sensation of being held down. Jesse increased the pressure of the kiss, taking the passion up a notch. Cat moaned into her mouth, and she wrapped her legs tightly around Jesse's hips.

Those sexy legs wrapped around Jesse threw her into overdrive. Suddenly, Jesse had to have her. NOW. Jesse pulled back and began removing Cat's clothes, kissing, touching or licking any part of the delicious skin that was exposed to her. Her shoulder, her breasts, her stomach, her ankles...all of Cats' body was fair game for Jesse's questing lips and flicking tongue. Cat offered no resistance, helping where needed in removing her clothes, but mostly letting Jesse have her way. Which was just what Jesse wanted. In due fashion, Cat was laying naked sprawled on the bed, and Jesse stood up to remove her own clothes. Jesse took a moment to look at Cat, her luscious body bare for her to see. Cat in turn looked over Jesse's body, and Jesse knew she was seeing firm flat muscles covered by smooth creamy skin. A very seductive smile crossed Cat's face as she murmured appreciatively of Jesse's athletic body.

Jesse moved back onto the bed, and kissed Cat again. Cat was restless, and wriggled under Jesse, trying somehow to relieve the tension mounting inside her. Jesse made sure to keep Cat's sensitive pussy just out of reach of her own skin, ensuring that Cat's desire would mount ever higher. Jesse moved down Cat's body, finding first one hard nipple, then the other. Jesse lost herself for a moment in the pure primal pleasure of suckling. Cat cried out as Jesse tongued her breasts, holding Jesse's head to her and thrusting her chest up and out to give Jesse as much as she wanted. When Jesse's mouth wasn't on a breast her hand was, ensuring that both of Cat's nipples were being stimulated simultaneously. Cat's moans and cries were coming with more frequency, more urgency.