Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he looked fit and without my asking said that the wound had healed as I had said it would. He blushed but didn't look away. He went away with his sheep and I did my things. But the aching in my pussy was nearly unbearable and slowed me in my work.

In the evening I said as usual that I was going to swim and asked him to join me. He looked shy again but nodded. I took off my clothes except for my thin shift and went away without looking back. I knew he would follow and this time not hide behind the bush. At the pond I got naked. He got there, took his pants off with his back to me and went directly into the water. I made some exercises to show off and then followed him. We swam and had a good time. Now and then I saw his cock through the water and it was magnificent although he kept his erection down with his physical activity. I guess he looked at me as well and I certainly made it easy for him. I swam but also stood up in shallow water and went up to dry before he did. I had brought a towel and dried my hair and then also my rich pussy hair. It got fluffy and I thought it looked real nice.

When I was dry I beckoned for him to come up. He started to come but hesitated when the water reached his navel but then shrugged and went ashore. He stood turned away from me but I saw that he had a real nice erection.

"Come my boy," I called softly. "Remember what I said that a woman likes to be looked at by a young handsome man and how proud I would be if you get erect. Please, show me how proud I should be, please. This woman also likes to look at a cock especially if it's erect. I find them so delicious. And I want to look at your wound to see if it has healed properly," The last I added in an attempt to persuade him.

He hesitated but then turned around. He looked down. His big cock stood out very proudly. I swiftly closed the gap between us and took his cock in my hand. I pretended to inspect the wound. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head to look into his eyes.

"You make me very, very proud," I whispered. You have a magnificent cock and it stands at full attention for me. You don't know what it makes for my self-esteem. It was a long time ago I saw such a marvelous sight."

I stood there holding his cock and suddenly remembered his father. I had fucked him maybe six-seven years ago. He was a lousy fuck but I thought that he had potential so I put in some effort to teach him a thing or two. And he was slim with narrow hips and had such a lovely long slender cock just like this boy. Just the way I like it most. He fitted very well between my hips. So I let him into my pussy two dozen times, twice my normal maximum. But I saw that this boy already had a fatter cock and it would grow even fatter. Just like his grandfather's, I thought.

The boy blushed but didn't move. I moved his foreskin up and down a few times pretending to test its function. The boy shivered. I started to caress his cock for real. He still didn't protest. I knelt before him and looked at his cock at close range. I could see his veins filled with blood and his cock jutted slightly. I kissed the tip and tasted his precome.

I rose and stood before him.

"You look very good indeed and you taste good as well," I told him and giggled to test his reactions. Making love should be fun as well. "Do you want to touch me," I whispered.

He didn't answer but looked intently at my body. I took his hand and put it on my breast. He shivered again but stroked my breast lightly.

"Caress me, knead my breast, I like it and they are made for it," I told him. He got bolder and used both his hands on my breasts. I was in heaven. I like having my breasts fondled and have it done by this innocent boy turned me on immensely. I took one of his hands and brought it slowly down over my belly to my pubic hair. He entangled his fingers in it and sifted through it just the way I liked it. His instincts certainly were right.

We moved around a little and I felt his cock against my belly. It was wet from precome. I realized that he probably was near his first orgasm when awake. I wanted to make it as pleasant for him as I could.

I withdrew a little from him. I looked at him and saw his happy face. There would be nothing to stop him now. He was ready for his first woman.

I snuggled up close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Erik, I want your cock in my pussy, please put him into my pussy. I guess you will come in an instant but I want you to come inside me, please."

I sat down on the grass. I dragged him down over me; there was no time to waste. He could come anytime now.

"Kneel between my legs," I instructed him. "And stand on your hands and knees over me. And please, come closer."

As soon as he was in place I parted my legs and took his cock and directed it to my entrance.

"Now push, push hard, you should get him inside," I urged him and held his ass cheeks to direct him. But he understood directly. He pushed and withdrew in the right way and I felt my pussy being filled by his big cock. I clamped my legs around his waist to slow him down and get extra pressure but he got to passive. I let him loose again and he thrust into me. It felt heavenly after the long time my pussy had ached for his cock. But his time was out. After a few more thrusts he stiffened and I could feel his come spurt in my pussy.

He fell down on top of me and that was agreeable as well. He was slender and fitted like his father between my hips. And his cock still filled my pussy even if got limp too quickly.

I held him close to me for a long time. He cried softly against my breasts from happiness.

I rolled over so we lay side by side. I looked at him and we both smiled.

"Did you like it?" I asked. "Was this old pussy to your liking? Do you want to come in there again sometime?" I teased him.

He smiled and murmured that it had been fantastic. And I believed him. His first real orgasm he got inside a woman's womb. My womb. I was proud. Of course, my body wasn't satisfied but now I could wait. There would be plenty of time in the days to come. I was determined to train this boy to a tremendous lover. It would be fun and something that would fill out the time.

In the morning the boy looked very shy. But I hugged him and told him again how proud he had made me and that his cock was marvelous. He blushed but looked relived and pleased.

In the afternoon I asked him if he wanted to be taught how to please a woman. I said that I longed to be his teacher. This time he didn't hesitate but agreed immediately. So I began systematically to teach him, starting with the female body. He had to explore me thoroughly and I told him about my sensitive spots. Of course we ended up with his grand cock in my pussy and he came nearly as quickly as the day before. But I had him to fondle me afterwards making me come. Over the following days his staying power increased immensely. Partly it had to do with our intensive fucking but also that his ability improved. His skill grew and soon he was able to give me very satisfactory orgasms.

Sometimes we fucked in the morning before he went out shepherding. In the evening I taught him different things and that always ended up in my pussy or sometimes elsewhere. I was in heaven although a little sore most of the time. He seemed to be insatiable and could get it up anytime. He more and more took command, which to my surprise, I liked.

One afternoon I was out in the hills picking berries. I ran into his herd of sheep but didn't see him at first. Then I saw him sitting on a rock, not stroking his cock this time though. He has no need for it; he gets more than he needs from me I thought happily. He was facing in another direction and didn't see me.

It was a pastoral picture. The green hills, the sheep grazing peacefully and the beautiful boy sitting on the rock silhouetted against the blue sky. The picture had been perfect if he had been naked as well I thought.

On the hillside beyond the boy a ram mounted a ewe. He fucked frantically and slid off. He roared. The ewe went o few steps and resumed grazing.

A sudden tremendous urge hit me. I wanted to be covered. To be ruthlessly covered like the ram covers the ewe. A ram never asks. He jumps a ewe in heat whenever he likes and fucks for his own pleasure only. I was mentally very much in heat at this moment. But how should I communicate that to the boy? And how should I make him understand how I wanted him to act?

There was a group of sheep ten to twenty yards behind my boy. They grazed peacefully moving around slowly.

I got an idea. I undressed rapidly. It didn't take long. I wore only a skirt over my shift. I never had panties when on the pasture.

I crept cautiously into the middle of the group of sheep without disturbing them. I was about fifteen yards behind the boy. I stood naked on my hands and knees among the sheep with my delicious ass lifted high in the air towards him. My knees were spread wide apart and my crack was wide open.

I stirred some of the sheep until they bleated to get his attention. I waited on my hands and knees. I didn't look around. I wanted him to act completely on his own and was eager to find out what he would do.

The sun was behind me and lit up my ass. The god in the sun must have liked what he saw. He sent a beam to search the crack of my ass. The beam reported of hidden treasures and the god sent blazing hot warrior beams to conquer them. But no fight was needed. The castle wanted to be conquered. The doors were wide open, the guardians withdrawn and the warriors welcomed. All the warrior beams found the way to the treasures in my pussy and ass and heated them up.

I startled. Something probed my crack. I looked between my legs and saw a sheep standing behind me. I relaxed and the sheep licked my crack a few times. I let it happen. Maybe it should help the boy to get a hunch. And I had to admit that it felt good.

I waited. I trembled from anticipation and my pussy dripped. The sun-god was still interested in my charms and kept sending his beams to heat me. It felt good.

I heard a ram roar in the distance. He must have mounted another ewe. His roar was high and triumphantly. Another ram answered and for my inner eye I saw him mount a ewe. My pussy twitched. Then I realized that this roar had come from behind me at close range and I got afraid. What if he mounted me? I had a healthy respect for the horns of the ram and his strength. But, I said to myself, a ram has a small cock compared to a man's. That comforted me. And a ram doesn't mount a woman, does he?

A shadow fell over me. A hand stroked my neck and over my back and ass just as a man strokes his sheep. The hand pinched my ass cheeks like to check the amount of flesh. Both hands checked the heaviness of my breasts and pinched my nipples just like they would check an udder filled with milk. The hand stroked roughly over my stomach and to my pubic bush. The hand pulled my bush and I felt it in my clit.

The examination completed he slapped my ass the way a man shows that he likes his animal. I held my head down all the time and didn't look up. I was totally submissive just like a ewe in heat would be. He went away. I thought that it was the good shepherd checking the ewe before he lets the ram cover her. The thought made my pussy twitch again.

Something was behind me again. The flesh on my hips was grabbed. A cock poked my crack and was forcefully jabbed to get into my pussy. It hurt but a ewe has no means to direct the cock of the ram. He has to find the way to the cunt on his own. The cock kept on jabbing. The front legs of my ram were now down my flanks, the way they had to be to keep him in place.

The cock found the pussy entrance and was forced inside. It was big and filled my wet cunt. I got brutally banged just like I wanted. I started to cry out loudly like the baa of the ewe. The banging got even more brutally. I came violently and so did my ram. He roared triumphantly. We stood like that for a while. Me, the ewe, crept forward on my hands and knees. The covering was done. The cock plopped out of me. I crept about ten yards before putting my head and shoulders down in the grass. I pushed my ass high up in the air and pretended to be grazing.

I sneaked back between my legs and saw that he used the fur of a sheep to clean his cock. I stayed where I was to see what he would do. He was looking at me. I adjusted my position but still with my head and shoulders down. I pushed myself slightly forward and spread my knees further. I figured that my ass crack now must be open all the way down to my pussy. I was probably wide open for him to see.

I sneaked back at him again and saw that he stroked his cock. It had grown again and he was on his way to a new erection. I waited and slowly shifted my weight from side to side as if I was moving slowly forward grazing.

Eventually I felt his hands on my hips again. I shuddered from desire and anticipation. I had no idea what he was going to do. I certainly had taught him many things and we had had numerous possibilities to test the lot.

He pushed himself into my pussy. It was wide open and wet both from me and from his come so the resistance was low. He thrust a few times and then withdrew. I was highly excited. I had felt that his big cock was hard as steel again. I wanted it in me but kept quiet.

I felt his cock at my ass hole. I had let him in there before but now he tried it and he had to do it without my help. I was a completely passive ewe.

He pressed his cock forcefully at my ass hole and used short powerful jabs to get through. It hurt but no baa came from my lips. This was promising. Suddenly my sphincter gave up and with one mighty thrust he buried his cock to the hilt up my ass canal. I bleated loudly in acknowledgment. He responded by roaring.

He fucked my ass with as much vigor and force as he had done before in my pussy. Although it hurt I enjoyed intensely being so brutally treated by my ram. For once I liked being submissive. He grabbed handfuls of my flesh and used it as handles to be able to fuck me harder and deeper. He started to roar and I knew he was on his way. I responded and bleated so loudly that the sheep looked up.

We both got a roaring orgasm. I would say it was the best ever together, at least mine was. He kept roaring triumphantly for a long time and I bleated screamingly. We behaved as the sheep do. When we had calmed down I again crept forward. But this time I kept on creeping until I was about twenty yards from the mating place. Then I stood and without looking back just walked on. When I was maybe a hundred yards away I sneaked back and saw the boy standing there looking after me.

With spring in my step I went back to the pasture. It had been great. I had been covered. My ram had covered me brutally and only for his own pleasure. I felt like a covered ewe. It felt great to walk down the hill in the nude. I had never done that before. The god in the sun still liked me and kept sending his hot beams to my body. The breeze was soothing for my burning ass and pussy.

In the evening the encounter wasn't mentioned. A ram never thanks. But we smiled happily against each other all the time. For some reason no one wanted to fuck that night. Even my insatiable boy seemed spent for once. I found my clothes in the hut. The boy had brought them back for me.

In the morning he was already gone when I woke up. It was unusual. Normally I had to wake him up. I didn't think much about it though. I guessed that he didn't want a morning fuck and didn't want to say no, should I ask for one.

I had taken up the habit not only to sleep in the nude but also to go out for my morning toilet naked. He was nowhere to be seen when I came out. But he sure would be around for breakfast.

It was a warm and sunny morning and after my toilet I went directly to make breakfast. We usually had our meals outside and had the stove under a sheltering roof. It felt very good to do the work in the nude and have the warmth of the sun on my body. I stretched and held out my arms to the sun-god and even danced a little on my own.

There was a sudden roar from a ram. I thought nothing of it. It was a common sound. The ram roared again, closer this time. I looked up. Erik was standing at the corner of the cottage. He had been fishing and had a trout in his hand. It would be good for supper I thought. He jumped out of his pants. He roared and pointed that I should go down on my hands and knees. He roared several times and I saw his cock grow and get hard in no time. It was like a fleeting movement. It stretched out and rose at the same time.

I just stood there. What did he think of me? That I was an obeying ewe? That I should go down and open up my pussy for him whenever he roared like a ram?

Of course I would. Oh yes. At least as long as his cock got erect so rapidly whenever he saw my naked body. My heart filled with joy that my body still had that effect.

He roared again. By now he was close to me and pushed me to bend face down over the table. He parted my ass and he slapped my inner thighs to get me move my legs further apart. He put his cockhead in my crack and let it slide up and down from my clit up over my butt hole. I trembled with anticipation. Which hole would he choose? I would be more than happy to accommodate him in either one but this morning I preferred my pussy. My butt had not yet fully recovered from the rough treatment the day before although I knew enough about herbs to make a soothing ointment.

He probed my butt and he probed my pussy. He kept teasing me. He had got the liking to dominate I thought.

I trembled again and next time he probed my pussy I rocked back so he slid in. I flexed my inner muscles around his cock to try to keep him there. Obviously he liked it and stayed. He fucked me holding my hips in a firm grip and banged real hard. He had also got a liking for rough treatment. I had to talk to him about that, I thought. But I liked it and met him. There were noisy slapping sounds when he banged himself into my meaty ass. Eventually we reached a very satisfying climax and we both cried out loud. It was good to be in a deserted place.

From that morning on I went around naked whenever the weather permitted. When milking the cows I put the rough chaperon directly on my naked body. Some protection was needed. But that left my ass naked to be seen and also emphasized from the straps that held the chaperon in place around my waist. The rough texture felt good on my naked skin as well. I got an overall tan including my ass and private parts.

The days went by. I realized that I had taught the boy what I could. Well, not the more advanced and kinky stuff. He was too young and inexperienced for that. To get even better he had to get experience and influences from other women but that I could not help him with. Not now anyway. I relaxed and stopped teaching. I enjoyed our lovemaking and got selfish. He was experienced enough to give me multiple orgasms using his hands, tongue and cock.

I denied the boy nothing. He was insatiable. My pussy was open and ready for him all the time. But I never knew when he wanted me next or how he liked to take me. Some days he fucked me with regular intervals in the morning, afternoon and evening. Other days he ignored my body until suddenly he was all over me. Then he could fuck me twice in a row. I loved being submissive to this boy.

During the last week we fucked frantically. I told him every day that our fucking had to stop completely the day we got back to the village. He understood it in his brain but not in his cock I guessed.

The day the village people would come in the afternoon he didn't go shepherding. The day after we should return to the village and he had some work to do at the pasture.