Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Anders, my boy, what are you staring at? Do you like my ass? Want to see more of it? Well, take a good look then, be my guest,' she said and lifted her shift over her head and let it drop. She moved back to the sink stark naked and let her ass bounce excessively.

Inga leaned over the sink pretending to wash something slowly shifting her weight from one leg to another. She kept her position and didn't look back. Eventually she heard that Anders came up behind her and felt the heat from his body even before she felt his erect cock poke her ass. He grabbed her hips and then her ass cheeks and kneaded them quite hard. Inga took half a step back, leaned deeper over the sink and moved her feet wide apart.

'Take me. What are you waiting for? Take me. I want you to take me now. Come into my pussy,' she shouted to Anders.

He didn't hesitate. He took his cock and caressed her slit a couple of times, then located her pussy entrance and with a mighty thrust forced himself inside. Inga was wet and prepared and met him forcefully. He bottomed out with his first thrust which made Inga to grunt. But she thrust back meeting him. I knew that Anders was at his best when he was allowed to dominate and fuck hard for his own pleasure. So Inga got fucked real good and screamed loudly when she came. Anders was able to go on and fuck her to another great orgasm before he deposited his load in her cunt. Inga said that it was great because they were outdoors, the boy was ruthless and she felt totally inhibited and free to scream on top of her voice.

Well, they had to take care of the duties. But Inga had a dull heat in her pussy all afternoon. Although the fucking had been very good she wasn't satisfied.

Before dinner the boys went swimming as usual. With these boys we had kept an air of decency and had not had any group sessions. We had fucked in private. So also bathing had been done separately.

But now Inga couldn't stop herself. After ten minutes she went to the pond. The boys were in the water and she stood ashore and pulled her shift over her head. Arms akimbo she moved around letting all her charms bounce freely. The boys were uncertain what to do so she got impatient and called them ashore. They came hesitantly. As soon as they were close to Inga she knelt and started to jack and suck their cocks.

Inga made them take turns fucking her, on her back, from behind, she on top riding in gallop. The boys came twice and how many times Inga came she didn't know. 'Numerous,' she said. But in the end her fire was put out by come.

She cocked them dinner but when she tried to get them to fuck her again they were too tired. Erik took pity of her though and licked her to orgasm.

Inga woke up early. The fire was back. Erik slept in her hut and before he was really awake she had sucked him up and rode him to a most pleasant climax.

She dismounted him and went to my cottage for Anders. He had been awakened by Inga's screams and was already half erect. Inga simply bent over one of the bunks and made him take her from behind. He was fresh from a good nights sleep and fucked her hard. But he couldn't hold out as long as the day before. But Inga got a good load of come to damp down the fire in her pussy. She was satisfied for the time being.

She went out and made breakfast. She had put on only a very short shift that barely covered her pussy. Her great ass showed as soon as she moved. But the boys didn't get hard. It was too soon.

Inga made another attempt at lunch time, she said. She promised the boys to make pan cakes but said that she wanted something in return which they agreed to. So she serviced them with pancakes, sweet milk and jam moving around again in her short shift. She cleared the table and jumped up on it.

'All right, who wants to be the first,' she shouted, leaning back on her elbows, pushing her ass close to the edge of the table and planting her feet wide apart on the bench. Erik had his cock ready and approached her. He did a good job before he spurt his load and fell to the side. Inga jumped down from the table and caught Anders and made him lie down. She mounted him and quickly impaled herself on his rigid cock.

She rode him carefully. She made sure to go slow now and then to calm him down. She got several orgasms riding him which I had watched and heard up on the hillside. After some time she realized that Anders wasn't going to hold out much longer. She called Erik over and started to work on his cock in parallel to riding Anders.

'I was in heaven,' Inga said. 'I felt no restraints, there was no tomorrow. All I wanted was to fuck with long and hard cocks in my cunt. And the boys really did their best.'

When Anders spurted in her she had got Erik ready again. She moved to the table and had him fuck her from behind which he did with great success. But all things come to an end and so did he. He spurted and withdrew.

'I looked for Anders. I hoped that he would be ready again. But he was still lying on his back in the grass, the lazy bastard,' Inga said giggling. 'So I had to go over and try to wake him up. I worked hard on him but not until I mentioned that the next one to fuck me should be allowed to do my ass hole did he react. But then it went quickly. And you know, his long slender cock is really designed for ass fucking. It felt tremendously good to have him up there.'

'Well, after that there was nothing more to get from the boys. And we had the work to do. I must admit that it was hard to walk. I was sore to say the least. But happy, very happy,' Inga said smiling at the memory.

'Well, after milking, the boys weren't surprised that I went swimming together with them. I dropped my clothing already at the hut and had to steel myself against limping when I walked. Although I was sore I also had a strong itch in my pussy and I wanted to walk seductively. I knew I couldn't expect the boys to perform twice again but I wanted to try something which included both boys.'

'We had our swim and then I called the boys ashore. I tried to fondle them to erection but with little progress. But I had this idea and when I told them it was arousing enough. I got them real hard in a short time.'

Inga stopped talking then. She looked a bit embarrassed and didn't know how to go on.

"Come on, what happened. What was it you told them that was so arousing? I want to know," I urged her on.

'Well . . . Well, I don't know how to put it. Well, I wanted to have both boys at the same time. Well, you know, one in the pussy and one up the ass.' She looked relieved when she had said it.

'So I started to ride on Anders and after a while I put my ass up for Erik. I would have preferred the other way around but Anders had my ass for lunch so Erik demanded to have it now. You know that he has a much fatter cock but I had no problem to accommodate him in my ass though. Anyway when Erik poked my ass hole it felt lovely. I came at once, just from the anticipation. I think I screamed. Well that helped me take him into my ass without pain and he forced himself all the way up. It was heavenly. I came several times while we fucked together all three of us. I felt so filled up. And the feel of the friction between the two cocks. When Erik came and it felt like he spurted deep in my belly I came again. And when he left my ass I still had Anders hard cock in my cunt. Marvelous, absolute marvelous, the best fuck in my life.'

Inga was filled up of her experience. Even when she told me she got excited. I was glad that I hadn't told her that I had watched them. For some reason I think she would have been embarrassed.

- -

A change of personnel was planned. Now it was time for it. Lisa came up to the pasture together with Inga's two sons. Lisa and Birgit's eldest son Anders replaced Birgit and Kalle at the remote place. Kalle and Erik, the younger son of Birgit went home together with Inga. She had fucked frantically the last week and I know that she had enjoyed both boys at least at one more occasion. She later told me that she had fucked the boys on the way home until they were totally drained.

Lisa was going to enjoy an educated boy, Anders, at the remote place. Birgit and I should introduce Lisa's two sons. Birgit was really looking forward to be the first woman in a young man's life.

I had feared that it should be more or less a routine to break in a third boy this summer. But these boys were different from the others. They were good-humored and chatted freely with Birgit and me. My boy wasn't shy and watched me openly when I flashed my charms. When he came in my pussy for the first time he became very happy and showed it. He was eager to please me, not only when we fucked but also in the work. He did all sorts of small services in the daily work. It was like he courted me and it felt very nice.

So all in all I had a pleasant time with him. He improved very fast and had a staying power the other boys had lacked. He very soon could fuck me to my full satisfaction. He was also innovative and took me now and then unexpectedly and in new places.

Birgit told me a similar story about the other boy.

After about two weeks we changed boys. It was a renewal for us. The boys doubled their experience and were also happy. The last couple of days the boys were given the freedom to choose whom, where and when they wanted to fuck. It was an interesting experience even for us since we had to try to seduce the boy we wanted. The elder of the boys discovered that I liked it a bit rough now and then. He found that it turned me on to be ordered rather than politely asked. He could come up to me and push me down on my hands and knees and then use his cock to stroke through my slit until I was wet and ready. Then he entered me and fucked me hard for his own pleasure. Once he did just that but as soon as I was down on my hands and knees he lubed my ass canal with warm butter and forced his cock inside my ass rather ruthlessly. It hurt but I loved it.

But everything has to have an end. The summer was nearly up. Only the last activity remained and the women had carefully planned that.

The husbands of Birgit, Inga and Lisa should come up to the pasture to pay the rent. We had agreed that they should pay part of my fee for the pasture by doing some rebuilding.

Lisa and Anders returned from the remote place. The boys were sent home before the men were expected, partly to give us women time to recover and plan the activities. Also Inga returned to the pasture. She wanted to take part in the finale.

The men came in late afternoon. We were lucky and the day was warm and sunny. We told the men to go swimming and cool down. When they came back they got a good meal, the best we could cook in the pasture.

We were all horny by then especially the men. They had been without their wives most summer. The women had had plenty of sex but with young boys. And it was a couple of days since we had our last fuck. We women longed for an elder, strong man.

The three women withdrew early to a hut without letting the men knew which one. They had decided that they would fuck their brains out this first night and let it be a surprise which man they got. I was alone.

In the morning I woke them up to the days work with my long birch-bark horn standing stark naked outside. It has a low bas tune that goes through my body and makes my clit to vibrate. I always get horny when I blow it.

At breakfast Birgit declared that anyone could challenge anybody to fuck. If a man couldn't get it up he had to please the woman in other ways. After the first day the men pleaded to be allowed to say no. They felt worn out. The women were insatiable.

Three days passed quickly. They all liked it so much and since the weather was good they extended their stay with one day.

The last night was rather calm. So much fucking had taken place during the past days that the hunger was stilled. Instead we had an enjoyable evening together. They paired for the night but I think the fucking in the huts were quite calm.

In the morning all three men helped to satisfy me. The carried me to my cottage and caressed me until I shivered. They fucked me one after the other. The women told me that I had moaned and shouted constantly. I was exhausted afterwards but the women took care of the duties.

With that the summer had come to an end. We closed the pasture and went home. The women were more than pleased; they assured it separately on our long way home. They already started to talk about how to proceed and keep up the good sex during the long winter.

- - - -

To be continued with Tale no 4, The Berrypickers, where the old lass accommodates berrypickers at the pasture and in her pussy. It is published under the Erotic Couplings section. Tale no 1 is published under the Mature section and no 2 under the Lowing Wives section.