Mountains of Rubber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, that's right, pretty girl. Stars. In a deep black sky. Look over here, Daniella. What do you see, that's all deep black?"

Daniella's vision seemed to trail, as she brought herself to look back at Dominica, gently swinging the rubber glove back and forth. Back and forth. Her lips made a bubble as she said, "Rubber."

"That's right, babi. Black, shiny rubber. Look at the shiny lights on the rubber. Watch them swing, back and forth. Feel your pussy being rubbed by the water. Mmmmm, so good. Now look up again. What do you see?"

Daniella looked up again, at the inky black, with the pretty twinkling lights.

"Now, back down here. Look at the pretty rubber glove again. Closer and closer to cumming. Back and forth. Look at the shiny lights. Back and forth. Now look up again."

Back and forth. The rubber glove. The sky. The rubber glove. The sky. Daniella felt the hot jet of water caressing her pussy, invading her, fucking her. Her nipples ached. Rubber. Sky. Rubber. Sky. The stars began to look like highlights on rubber. On shiny rubber. Black, pretty rubber.

"Look up, again. What do you see?"

Daniella whispered one word, "Rubber."

"CUM!!!" Dominica commanded. "Cum! Cum now, whore. Cum! Cum to the rubber. Cum!"

Daniella's hips began to pump, and her knees rose up toward her shoulders, while she orgasmed over and over again, into the stream of bubbling water in the hot tub.

"Cum! Obey! Cum! Obey! Cum in the water! Cum now!"

Moaning, whimpering, Daniella spasmed again and again. It was such a release, she felt like she was turning inside out.

"Cum, slave, cum! Cum, slave, cum! Cum! Cum!" Even with her hands wet, Dominica snapped her fingers over and over, as Daniella gazed up into the shiny rubber sky and came, helplessly, unable to resist.

"Good girl," MzDominica cooed. "Now drift. Just float here for a moment. Gaze up into the shiny black sky and drift. Think of all the pretty rubber, wrapped tight around you. So warm, and clingy. Mmmmm."

Daniella sat in the hot tub, her knees high, arms still at her sides. Not a thought in her head, her eyes gazed up into the sky, a big smile on her face.

* * * * * *

Mmmm... the weekend is just starting!