Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers

"We have to stop."

"You said that about Michael and I, too," Mouse whispered.

Melanie's eyes snapped open to stare at her, quickly cooling off. "You don't have to do everything you want to do, Mona. I'm starting to worry about you. I'm having second thoughts about you and Michael, too, if you're coming onto me this quickly. At all," she added quickly, realizing what she was saying.

Mona hesitated. "Sis, please. This isn't like Michael, but it's something I've wanted for a long time, and it's obviously something you want, too. Just let go."

It was Melanie's turn to hesitate. She looked at Mouse for a long time before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. She leaned back and stayed there, eyes closed, as Mouse left her to her thoughts. After a brief while, Mouse feathered her neck with soft, warm, kisses, just a few, then eased back to give her room to think.

Melanie slowly relaxed her pressure against Mouse. She was no longer pushing her away, but she left her hands extended. She opened her eyes, then let her hand and gaze drift down to Mouse's erect nipple. She touched it gently, then looked back up, in control of herself.

"Okay, alright, Mouse. You want to fuck, we'll fuck. You want to add lesbian-incest to both of our lists, let's go for it."

Good old Melanie, Mouse thought to herself. Back in control again.

Her big sister put one hand behind Mouse's head to pull their lips together again. This time Melanie was clearly the aggressor. Her tongue drove deeply into Mouse's mouth, hunting, a predator with a savage blood lust, fucking her mouth. Melanie broke the kiss abruptly.

"But I'm in charge, now. I set the pace, this time."

With that she pushed Mouse off of her leg, onto the couch and slid over to hover on both hands and one knee, just above her.

Mouse had always been in control in her lesbian encounters. It was always a game that she played with them. The unexpected role reversal was exciting, especially in the arms of a strong, sensual woman like Melanie, her older, big sister, the woman that had always told her what to do.

Melanie copied her own first lesbian lover. Keeping her eyes locked on Mouse's, she reached down with one hand to brush the inside of Mouse's knee. One finger traced a long, slow path up Mona's leg. Mouse quickly cooperated by lifting her ass from the couch and hiking her skirt up, opening an easy path for Melanie.

Melanie's caress continued uninterrupted, up her inner thigh, then directly up the middle of her cunt, just outside her panties, pressing gently to feel the fluffy pillow of Mona's pubic hairs pushing back. She traced a line up and down the middle, several times, slowly working Mouse's panties into her wet slit. With each pass, the panties worked deeper in, getting wetter and hotter.

All the while, Mona lay beneath her, yielding, staring over her shoulder at the ceiling, her mind off on its own in a world of pleasure and anticipation.

Her loneliness was broken by another hungry kiss from her sister, during which Melanie seemed to forget about her hand and her sister's pussy. Mona didn't let that last long, thrusting her hips up, driving her cunt against Melanie's knuckles, gyrating as a signal that she needed her lover's fingers inside her panties, inside her cunt.

Melanie obliged quickly, slipping first one finger beneath the waistband to brush Mouse's bare flesh and pubic hair, then roughly pushing the her whole hand into the wet garment. She hurriedly inserted two fingers as deeply as she could into her sister. Mouse was shocked and thrilled by the sudden change in tempo, and squealed in response.

"I love that sound," Melanie whispered into her ear. "Do it again," she said, then pulled her fingers out, only to thrust them back in.

Mouse squealed obediently, wriggling around, trying to get Melanie's fingers to explore her more widely. Melanie did so for a while, then broke the contact abruptly to hurriedly pull Mouse's panties off. She held them to her nose momentarily, staring over them at Mouse, before putting them on the coffee table. "I'm taking those with me," she explained, then lowered her eyes to study Mouse's form, now bare below the waist.

Mouse was shocked at Melanie's words and tone, at the seeming change in her own nature. This went deeper than Mouse had expected. This was obviously something that went back much further than just this visit, than just these last few days.

Melanie's fingers started again at the inside of Mouse's knee, tracing a slow path once more up her leg to the edge of her now exposed pussy. The back of Melanie's middle finger brushed Mouse's clit two, three times, then Melanie surprised her again, lowering her face slowly, hesitatingly down to the same spot. Mouse moved her hands to rest on Melanie's head, rustling her hair, as Melanie's tongue reached out to flick her clit more dexterously than any finger could.

Mouse felt the warmth of her sister's breath on her cunt lips, as her tongue raced frantically over her clit. Mona lifted one knee to her chest to open herself more easily to her sister. Suddenly a finger was moving inside her, penetrating her, while her sister's tongue circled her clit repeatedly. Mouse gave Melanie the squeal she loved and deserved, adding some of her own favorite talk.

"That's it, big sister. Make little sister want you. Make my cunt all hot and wet for you to eat."

The effect of this on Melanie was unexpected and electrifying. Melanie went wild, completely dropping her earlier shy, tentative approach to become an unstoppable lover. Mouse's jaw dropped, her mouth stretching in tight contortions, as Melanie nibbled and bit her clitoris, or drove two and three fingers at a time into Mouse, while grabbing the folds of skin beside her cunt firmly in her lips and pulling them back, as if trying to peal Mouse open like a fruit.

Occasionally Melanie's tongue would force it's way into Mouse's hole, then wriggle about frantically, searching hopelessly for a way to get deeper in. Finally it would surrender and leave her, and instead lick and poke its way up the outside of her cunt lips, back to her swollen clitoris, where Melanie's entire mouth would join in a heart wrenching combination of kiss, suck, tickle, and bite.

"Your clit is so big, Mona," Melanie said breathlessly. Her own voice was deeper now, huskier, reverberating with lust. "It's almost as big as Michael's cock. It's almost as big as mine."

Mouse looked down at Melanie when she said this. Her sister's face was framed between her own thighs, and the area around her face was slick with Mouse's cum. Her lipstick was smeared from her riotous efforts. Her mouth was stretched in a leering grin. They made eye contact, then Melanie's tongue snapped out like a whip, cracking against Mouse's clitoris once before Melanie descended on it again, smothering it with her mouth and sucking in hard, still always tickling the tip with that magnificent tongue.

Mouse let out a long chorus of wails. She bucked and thrust her hips, sometimes up into Melanie's eager maw, other times pulling away, trying to escape a sensation the bordered on delicious, ecstatic agony. Her hands helped, grabbing Melanie's hair and pulling her hard, or bracing themselves against Melanie's forehead and trying uselessly to push her away.

Melanie broke her wet embrace for a moment to speak.

"You're a little whore, Mona. You're such a fucking whore. You'd fuck anyone and anything."

She waited then, looking at Mona with eyebrows slightly raised, her face painted with a taunting glare, betrayed by a laughing sparkle in her eyes.

"No, Melanie," Mouse pleaded. "No, only you and Michael."

"Whore," Melanie repeated angrily, but returned to chewing Mouse's clit with a renewed hunger.

"No, no, Melanie. Only you, only you and Michael. My cunt is only for you."

Melanie slipped away, briefly, again, just long enough to whisper to Mouse.

"Whore."

"No!" Mouse protested. "No, please..."

"Incestuous whore," Melanie growled this time, louder and more harshly.

Mouse listened to the words and instinctively smiled, grinning with self-satisfaction.

"Yes," she said through a long breath. "Yes, yes, I'm an incestuous whore. My cunt is for you and Michael, no one else, for my brother and sister."

Then Mouse's world was exploding. A tumult of words and images and thoughts raced through her brain, faster than she could comprehend. They all spun in and away. She was unable to latch onto any of them. The pleasure coursed through her so that her body tightened and twisted and contorted.

Her thighs clamped hard on Melanie's head. Her calves wrapped around her sister's back, holding her, pulling her, almost trying to drive the orgasm back into her, back into the mouth that had given it to her.

Mouse had no idea how long it lasted. She had no concept of time. After it passed, Melanie continued to lick her, while Mouse jerked with each gentle touch, her clitoris now primed, hanging at the precipice beyond orgasm, begging to be left untouched, unmolested.

Mouse's eyes opened. She could half see the ceiling and the bright lights, at the edge of awareness. Her eyes focused and unfocused. She let out a soft, satisfied purr, partly for Melanie, partly for herself. Melanie had stood up. She was now towering over Mouse, already partly through undressing.

Melanie's panties fell to the ground, joining her skirt. Mouse focused her attention on her sister's hands, the delicious hands that had worked so well inside of her. They were one by one undoing the buttons of her blouse, working from bottom to top.

Once the blouse was open, Melanie pushed her shoulders back to let it float to the floor. She reached back to smoothly unclasp her bra, then rolled her shoulders forward, together, letting the bra fall free, at the same time pressing her magnificent breasts together.

A corner of Mouse's mind recognized the move, one she'd used so often on Michael. It pushed a woman's tits out, making them larger, offering them like an irresistible treat. It didn't have the same effect on her, she was sure. She admired her sister's breasts with a touch of envy, full and large with round, pale nipples. It didn't overwhelm her with a desire to touch them, but she knew it was what Melanie wanted.

Mouse did as she wanted men to do to her. She shot up onto her knees on the couch. Keeping her eyes locked on Melanie's, she opened her mouth wide to devour first one nipple, then the other, sucking, licking, twirling, moving back and forth between her breasts. Her hands came up to gently cup them, at first, then squeeze them together, more and more firmly.

The meat of them was so full in her hands, so soft. Mouse was amazed at how hard she could squeeze without hurting Melanie. The same touch on her own tits would have made her slap her lover and send him, or her, packing.

"God, you've got magnificent tits," Mouse giggled, then grinned, letting Melanie view her own hard nipple held gently between her little sister's teeth. Without releasing it, Mouse looked up at Melanie's face. Her tongue flicked against the nipple's tip while her teeth, still holding it , clamped down just a bit harder. She was rewarded by a sharp, long intake of breath, followed by a longer moan that came from deep inside Melanie's chest.

"Oh, Mouse," Melanie whimpered huskily, before falling down herself onto her back on the couch. She moved one leg behind Mouse, letting it fall lazily across the backs of her little sister's calves. The other she raised in the air, using the back of her own calf to caress her petite partner, to trace the undulating path from thigh to buttocks to the small of her back and finally the side of her small breasts, and then back down again to rest by her knees.

Mouse lifted one leg and moved it onto the couch beside Melanie, so each sister straddled the other. She took Melanie's bent knee in her hand, and moved it so she could guide their pussies together.

"I'm going to lick you, eventually, big sister. Little Mouse is going to do to you what you did to her. But first I want to fuck you like this."

And with that, Mouse began to slowly drum a beat with her hips, one that Melanie quickly matched. She never let their cunts separate. They were always in contact, burning and dripping against each other. There was a slight friction to their motion, but mostly pressure. Mouse could feel Melanie's clit near her own. It was huge. It was amazingly larger than her own.

Mouse deftly maneuvered their clits together, eyes closed, lost in the feel of miniature female cock rubbing side by side against miniature female cock. She heard the soft smack and slop of their wet cunt lips touching and parting and sliding. Then Mouse moved her cunt up a bit, letting its warm, wet interior devour Melanie's female penis. She pushed down hard with her hips, almost feeling the small nub of Melanie's clitoris touching, rubbing her cunt walls just inside the lips.

Melanie moaned loudly at this, so Mouse kept it up. She kept her cunt there. She kept the wet, hot contact slipping and rubbing and pressing and fucking Melanie's clitoris. It wasn't long before Melanie's moans turned into a cacophony of squeals and screams and groans. Unlike Mouse, Melanie could not keep her comprehension. She couldn't form her feelings into coherent words.

Mouse knew that Melanie was thinking all the things that Mouse always said, but Melanie's tongue and mouth and throat clenched and froze so that nothing but animal grunts could come out.

"That's it, Big Sister," Mouse supplied for her, translating her own orgasmic thoughts into words. "Fuck Little Sister's hot cunt with your big sister clit, with your big sister cock. Come for Little Sister, and make her come with you."

The words send Melanie into a frenzy. If she'd bucked and tossed like Mouse, her strength would have thrown her tiny little sister to the floor. Instead, Melanie reacted by trembling, vibrating violently, so that her moans took up the vibration, too. The sounds shuddered out of throat in a constant staccato of animal squeals.

Mouse didn't come with her, sadly. Her first orgasm had been too strong, too complete, brought on by her sister's hungry mouth. She happily watched Melanie this time, though, watching her lovely breasts shaking uncontrollably with her shudders and thrusts.

Mouse focused on feeling every brush and push of their combined cunts. Her mind drifted to the feel of Melanie's legs in her forgotten arms and hands. She stroked them now, caressed them with delicate fingers, tracing lines up and down the length of her long thighs and calves.

Melanie finished in a slowly fading moan, as in fits and starts her body relaxed and was still. Her eyes were shut, lost in a world of her own. Her arms were bent up, her hands lifeless beside her head. Her breathing was quick and shallow.

Mouse watched with satisfaction as her big sister's eyes shot open, then slowly brought her own face into focus. Mouse fell on her then, and their mouths quickly found each other to join and hunt together in a wet, famished search for warmth, extending the depth of their connection to each other.

They kissed this way for a long, long time, two loving women, sisters, naked flesh on flesh in a warm, complete embrace, legs entwined, arms and hands entwined, lips and tongues entwined. At length, Mouse released the kiss to nuzzle Melanie's neck, while Melanie laughed out loud.

"Oh. My. God," Melanie intoned. Mouse grinned, realizing this was the first time she had ever enjoyed hearing that stuttered presentation, and she wanted to hear it again.

"Ohmygod. Oh, my God, Mouse, that was amazing. Amazing," Melanie breathed expressively. "Is there anything you can't do with that little whore body of yours?"

"That's little incestuous whore body, if you don't mind."

Melanie tensed a bit at the reminder, then relaxed as she stroked her sisters back.

"Okay, you're the expert," she purred into Mouse's ear, giving it first a quick flick of her tongue, then grabbing and holding the lobe in her lips. She released it to add, "You're the family porno queen."

"Incestuous porno queen," Mouse corrected, then dragged her tongue along Melanie's neck.

"Okay, okay, incestuous expert little sister incestuous whore incestuous porno queen! Sheesh!" she laughed.

Melanie clenched her eyes closed.

"What am I doing?" she virtually howled. Mouse glanced over apprehensively too see that she was still grinning. "What the hell am I doing? I'm fantasizing about my brother, I'm fucking my sister, I'm watching my brother fuck my sister... and I'm having the most amazing sex I've ever had in my life and I can't stop!"

Mouse giggled in her ear in response, then kissed her repeatedly on the cheek. She continued all about her face, her forehead, nose, chin, eyes, everywhere but her lips, bathing her in a soft, warm rain of kisses.

Melanie pushed her away for a moment and looked her square in the eye.

"You have to teach me how to suck cock, Mouse," she demanded.

Mouse tipped her head inquiringly to the side. "I could to that," she said. "You have natural talent," she complimented, rolling her eyes and smiling contentedly.

"I want to be able to do that to Dan."

"While pretending he's your brother?" Mouse asked with mock innocence.

Melanie glared at her, then closed her eyes, smiling.

"Yes, sometimes."

* * *

As Melanie dressed, Mouse lay still on the couch, seemingly half asleep.

"What are you going to tell Michael?" Melanie asked. Her matronly tone of authority had returned. Mouse recognized it as more of a command than a question. What she was really saying was "You are going to tell Michael."

Mouse let a small smile play across her lips, imagining Melanie's face through the darkness of her closed eyelids.

"It was his idea," she said with a soft rumble. She waited a moment before opening one eye to actually see Melanie's face. "It's no coincidence he's working late tonight."

Melanie dropped a shoe on Mouse's stomach. She jerked up in mock pain, as if she'd been shot, then sat completely up, holding her knees together primly, hands folded on her lap, as Melanie often did and in obvious mockery of her. The only glaring difference was Mouse's state of undress.

Melanie bent down to offer a kiss, which was readily accepted. It was slow and tender, not sisterly, but not overly passionate. When it ended, Melanie stood up straight, while Mona rose with her, standing as if trying to maintain the contact, as if pulled up by a string, like a marionette with her big sister as the puppeteer.

They stood there, toe to toe, Melanie towering over petite little Mona, little sister looking up into big sister's eyes. Mouse's upturned chin almost rested within Melanie's generous cleavage, while beneath that bust Mouse's own small tits jutted forward, childlike in comparison. Mouse's face held an intensity that revealed a passion unexpectedly rising again in her blood.

"That was fun. A lot of fun, but we're not doing it again," Melanie stated flatly.

Mouse adopted her favorite phony pout.

"Please?" she begged in her best little girl voice.

"No."

"I never got to go down on you. Please?" Mouse whined.

"No. Final. Not happening. If you and Michael want my help, and my silence, then the first thing you have to do is to tone it down, tone everything down. I can already feel this spiraling out of control, and I don't want to watch, let alone help."

"Okay, Mel. I understand," Mouse said in resignation. "I actually feel the same way." Mouse was serious, now, dropping her little girl slut voice and adopting her normal tone. "You were great, and that was special, but that was a 'one off' as we say in the fashion industry. Something special created, taken out and worn once, but never mass produced."

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers