Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

It didn't fall down, as Michael expected. It just hung, stiff but upright, a half an inch away from the skin of her breasts, almost as if the dress itself had gotten an erection by touching her body all night.

Michael's eyes strayed down from hers to the tops of her breasts. His pulse quickened.

* * *

He was so sweet. As often as he'd seen her body, he was still trying, tonight, to play his role. He actually looked shocked, and frightened, and excited, at the prospect of having his little sister show him her naked body. Mouse could feel her nipples coming to life at the thought.

The moon had come out at just the right time, too, and not too brightly, to let him properly see the show she had planned.

Mouse slipped her fingers up the cool, smooth satin sides of the dress. She hooked her thumbs into the fabric beside each breast, pulling it slowly downward. She felt the inner satin lining brushing teasingly along her erect nipples. Her nipples caught on the hem, dragged down with the dress, then popped free with an exciting tickle, up and out, strong and hard and eager to be seen.

Michael's eyes widened at the sight.

Mouse felt herself getting wet.

* * *

Michael was surprised at his own reaction. He wasn't trying. He wasn't playing. Somehow, he'd begun to feel that he was really there, that they were really together the night of her prom, and that all of this had really happened, or rather, was really happening.

He honestly didn't know what he would have done if she'd done this too him. He had no idea how to react.

Her tits were so fucking gorgeous. He would probably turn away. He'd probably get out of the car, swearing at her to put her clothes back on. At least, he liked to think that he would have. She was only eighteen, after all.

For now he just stared.

She leaned forward while arching her back. Her nipples stood out, dark brown, and more firm and erect than the beams of the forbidding barn. She thrust her chest out at him, pushing them towards him.

He turned away, to look out the windshield.

"Look at me, Michael."

Michael didn't turn, and didn't answer. He stared at the barn.

"Look at my body, Michael."

He glanced at her body, then looked firmly away, then had to half look askance at her again, his eyes focused out the windshield, but with her pleasing little body in view.

"Shit, Mouse, put your clothes on. I'm your brother."

"Oh, stop it, Michael. Relax. It's harmless. I'm harmless."

"I'm your brother."

"I'm not asking you to touch me, stupid. I just want you to look. Every other girl is out making out with their dates, shit, most of them have already made it to third base. That little slut Carolyn must have made it to home by now, twice."

Michael looked her in the eyes.

"Just look at my tits, Michael. That's all I'm asking. I want to at least be able to say my prom date looked at my naked tits, and liked them. I can lie to myself for the rest of my life about the rest, about what could have happened."

Michael stared into her eyes, then, trying to stay as calm as he could, lowered his eyes to her beautiful, earth brown, round nipples, centered on adorable, sweet little dark skinned breasts. He wet his dry lips with his tongue, unconsciously, then caught himself.

Mouse giggled.

"Say that you like them."

"I like them."

"Louder."

"Mouse..."

"Say it."

"I like them."

"You like what?"

"I like your tits."

Michael hid a smile that tried to slip into the moment.

"I really like your tits."

As he said it, she leaned towards him. When she got too close, he leaned away. Her mouth became a small, half open, predatory circle. Her eyes were locked on his, while his were locked on her nipples.

"Say it again. I like the way you say it," she breathed.

"Mouse..."

Then her hand was on his cock. He hadn't even noticed how hard and large it had quickly gotten. He'd been so distracted by the game, trying so hard to play his role properly, that he didn't think he could even get an erection.

The fantasy, it seemed, was rather powerful. Mouse squeezed the shaft of his cock in one hand, through his suit pants.

"I think you really like my tits, Michael. I can tell."

Michael didn't answer her.

"And I like your cock."

* * *

His cock felt absolutely magnificent, even through his clothes. She was dying to get at it, to hold it's raw, smooth, fiery skin, and then to lower her mouth onto it. This was all so much better than her fantasy. She had played this out in her own head a million times, alone, in bed, with only her own fingers, or toys, to play Michael's role, filling that void.

This was so very much better, not only than that, but than she'd even imagined it could be.

Michael was so fucking sexy, in his suit, in the car, in the dark. He wanted her, and he couldn't hide it. She frightened him, and he couldn't make himself run.

She was going to have him the exactly way she should have all of those many years ago.

* * *

"Mouse, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I slipped. I almost fell. I just grabbed the first big, stiff thing I found. I thought it was the emergency brake."

She didn't even grin as she said it. Her voice was a breathy squeak, and her gaze kept straying down to his mouth.

"You can let go now."

"I don't think I can."

Her lips moved closer to his. He tried to ease away from her, but he was running out of room. One hard nipple poked into the fabric of the shirt on his chest. She squeezed his cock a little harder in her tight little hand.

Then her lips were on his own. For his part, he remained perfectly still, wooden, completely unmoving under her assault. Her lips moved over his, actively pressing and exploring. Her small, wet tongue pressed into him. He squeezed his own lips tightly together, trying to keep her out.

She squeezed his cock hard, not painfully, but shockingly hard. His mouth opened automatically in surprise, and then her tongue was in his mouth, finding his, and dancing and darting frantically all about, like a little mouse racing through a maze.

He tried not to kiss her back, but he couldn't resist it any more. He didn't want to play the game any more.

Michael wanted to fuck his sweet, sexy little sister the way she had always deserved.

* * *

Now that he was kissing her back, Mouse fumbled with his belt and zipper with just the one hand. The other held him by the back of the neck, to both support her, and to make sure that he didn't pull his head and his delicious lips from hers.

It took longer than it should have, or maybe, she thought, she was too quick. She couldn't have gotten at him that fast when she was eighteen. She was good, but not that good, not back then.

Finally he was free. Finally, her brother's cock was in her hot little hand. She stroked him, very, very gently, as she kissed his warm lips. He placed one hand over hers, timidly and ineffectively trying to remove her from his hard cock. In the end, all he wound up doing was helping her, resting his hand on hers as she stroked him, eventually showing her the pace and pressure he liked.

Mouse broke the kiss, while keeping his cock tightly gripped in the nasty little circlet of her fingers. She eased back and up, almost hitting her head on the roof of the car, trying to get her tits into his view again.

"Do you like my tits, Michael?" she asked.

Silent, his mouth moved by inches towards them.

"I think you do. The emergency brake in my hand says that you do."

His hot mouth consumed her nipple in fire, tickling and tasting. In that moment of contact, she inhaled sharply, while squeezing his cock ever more tightly, gripping him, hanging on, refusing to ever let go of her brother's thick, stiff cock.

Mouse enjoyed the loving, lustful burn of her brother's mouth for as long as she could, writhing and wiggling to move her tit in his mouth, pushing it in, forcing it on him. All the while she gently stroked, or merely held, the hard rock of his cock in her hand. As he sucked on her, she looked down at his cock, admiring it in her hand, thinking that that was always where her brother's cock had always belonged.

In a moment of passion, she pushed him away. When he resisted, she teased him.

"Get off of me, you pig. Get your mouth off of your baby sister's tit, you big pervert."

Michael recoiled in shock. The moment he did, she dropped her head into his lap, quickly guiding his cock into her hungry, waiting mouth. At first she took in only the head of it, still playing the naive, inexperienced high school girl. She couldn't remember how good she'd been at sucking cock, back then. In her vanity, she thought she'd always been very good, but it was fun now to play at being inept.

She sucked hard on the head of his cock, while playing her tongue and teeth gently over the tip and around the edge. She kissed his shaft, and his head. She giggled. She played.

But with that one hand, she never let go of her brother's cock.

* * *

Michael couldn't take it any more. The feel and taste of her nipple in his mouth had been so arousing, just above that sweet, innocent little prom dress. Her tiny hand had moved over his cock like the most sinful young whore any man had ever known.

Now it was her sinful little mouth. She had the tightest, hottest, most active mouth of any woman he'd ever known. She became his slave on her knees with her mouth and his cock. Anytime, anywhere, the mere thought of her petite, laboring mouth on his cock made him hard and hungry, sending him screaming inside, and throbbing and pulsing and hard on the outside.

He couldn't wait any more. If he did, he was going to come like a volcano, soon, inside his little sister's fucking precious mouth, ruining everything. She had to get everything from him tonight. She'd made that very clear.

* * *

Mouse relished the feel of him between her lips, as she prepared to to take him more deeply.

Michael abruptly pushed her away, hard, first up off of his cock, and then away, so that she fell backward into her own seat. She tried to hang onto his cock, but in that one moment of shock a powerful hand on hers easily pried her fingers loose.

Before she could speak, Michael had opened his car door, and was outside, slamming it closed behind him.

She didn't know what was wrong. She climbed back onto her knees on her seat, following his shadowy bulk as it rounded the front of the car, coming to her own side. She stayed silent as he approached her open window. Looking out, she was mildly amused at the sight of him, now close at hand, with his erect cock protruding from his suit pants, dimly lit by clouded moonlight.

He opened the door. Leaning in, one large palm covered her right breast and shoved, thrilling her momentarily with the touch, then launching her backwards again towards the driver's seat, legs flying. Two strong hands grabbed her ankles, pushing their way under the dress, fumbling through its volume and complexity, finding her bare thighs beneath.

Michael held her firmly in his giant hands, spreading her, then yanking her almost out of the car, to him.

"Michael, what are you doing?"

In her excitement, it came out breathy and whiny, just as it should have.

"Giving my little sister the tramp what she deserves," he sneered.

Michael pushed her knees, dress skirt and all, up to her face, opening her to him, exposing and lifting and opening her panty-less, clean shaven cunt to his unstoppable body. Mouse reached down to blindly find his cock with both of her hands, holding him once again.

"Carolyn's not the only little high school slut that's going to cross home plate tonight," Michael growled at her.

Mouse wailed as loudly as she could, a out here in the sticks where no one could hear her, letting loose a continuous stream of erotic sound as her brother's cock slowly, methodically, pushed its way into her body, stretching her tight, young, eighteen year old pussy in ways it had never known.

His cock kept coming. For every inch he gave her, there was more. He did it slowly, but forcefully. His cock was unstoppable, and seemingly endless. It filled and filled, and filled some more. Mouse felt inch after hard, silky inch pressing against her cunt lips, sliding in, disappearing into her on a long, seemingly unending journey.

* * *

Mouse's cunt burned his cock. It clamped down hard, slippery but strong, grabbing and fighting and oh so fantastically massaging his cock. He took his time, savoring every bit of friction, every sensation, but mostly every wonderful, wailing sound that he drew from her.

Michael loved to make his baby sister scream. Michael loved to make Mouse sing for him, and for his cock.

Finally, he was all the way in, buried in her all the way to the very base of the shaft, with the heat of her cunt lips burning the taut skin of his groin. He worried briefly that he might be hurting her, bent as she was over parts of two car seats and the emergency brake.

His mouth found hers in compensation. He hated the idea of muffling her tortured squeals of pleasure, but he loved the feeling of having her make those screams straight into his own throat as he kissed her.

Their tongues tangled frantically as, in contrasting harmony, Michael very slowly and easily withdrew his cock from her, once again enjoying every lasting moment of the sensation of having her slick, tight pussy rake the flesh of his cock, as her strong cunt muscles tried desperately to grasp and hold him inside of her.

Finally, Michael lost his composure. He began to thrust into her, now, at first hard and irresistibly, but under some control, and then faster and harder, almost brutally, as her screams and pleas drove him beyond reason.

"Oh, God, yes, Michael, fuck me hard. Teach me and fuck me like a young girl wants."

He found her ear with his mouth, biting the lobe gently, but not too gently.

"You fucking slut, Mouse," he snarled into it. "You fucking little prom slut. You'll get what you want from your brother. You'll get it all, and more."

His mouth fell then to her magnificent little tit. He sucked hard, eliciting yet another form of scream from her throat. He switched to the other, sucking hard on her hot, hard little nipples, marveling at the taut resistance he encountered from them, like firm little cocks of her own.

His cock took control of his body and mind. He moved his mouth back to hers to kiss, then, finding that he was no longer able to think or move or consciously act, his lips fell simply onto her neck. His hands clawed their way between them, finding and mauling her diminutive breasts, one in each hand, gripped harshly as his cock tore in and out of her body, out of control.

All he could do now was to thrust into her, over and over, as hard as he could, as the incomparable blaze of her cunt consumed and burned and melted his cock.

At this moment, there was nothing in the world as beautiful or as pleasurable or as important as Mouse. There was nothing in the world except for Mouse, nothing except for fucking Mouse.

* * *

Mouse ran her fingertips over the smooth, hard, hot skin of Michael's bald skull. She giggled lightly, and unexpectedly, at the thought and image of his head as the largest, hardest cock any woman would ever know.

His penetrating cock brushed her again inside at that spot, that one magical spot that triggered her sensations shooting through her body, as he drove into her again. It sent a charge through her, a melting, fluid warmth spreading from her cunt out through her belly and her limbs. He always stretched her, bringing her so close to what she felt was her limit, forcing her to feel like she was taking more cock than she'd thought she could.

Mouse had her legs pulled upward, wrapped tightly around his back, heels touching his firm ass. The smoothly abrasive fabric of his suit pants brushed her heels with every stroke he made. Her arms and calves pressed into the soft, starched cotton of his shirt. She took in his scent, the musky perspiration that had accumulated from a long, warm evening at dinner and then driving for too long in the hot suit jacket and tie.

Mouse tightened her legs and arms further, and her back and her stomach and her cunt. She tightened every muscle in her body, trying to make herself smaller and tighter for her big brother, trying to be almost too small and too tight to take her big brother's fabulous cock. She clung to him, body and soul, as he stretched her beyond where she felt she could go.

She surrendered to the feeling. She surrendered to him. She reveled in the idea of offering herself, and giving herself, to him and only to him, for his ultimate pleasure, and hers.

Her lips and tongue tasted his ear lobe, outside and in, then stayed there, so her breath would tickle him more, as she whispered words that would sound as loud as thunder to him.

"I wasn't on the pill, back then, darling. Not in high school."

Michael grunted in uncomprehending reply, his grip on her shoulders tightening forcefully, helping him to pull himself up, to thrust into her with more unstoppable power.

"You don't have a condom. If you come in me, you'll make me pregnant."

Michael's mouth slavered over her neck. His thrusts never slowed, or eased. She darted her tongue into his ear again, her own way of penetrating and fucking him as he stabbed and stabbed, ruthlessly fucking her.

"You'll give me a baby, Michael. If you come you'll make a baby in your little sister."

Michael groaned aloud, now. His body pressed Mouse's hard into the base and back of the seat, and into the center console and emergency brake handle digging into her beneath her head. Their assorted limbs were awkwardly pretzeled about the car, but too forgotten to be uncomfortable. He hit that spot inside her again with his marvelous cock, repeatedly now, shooting unbearable pleasures throughout her. Mouse began to shudder at the sensations it was giving to her.

"Come inside me, darling. Give me a baby. Give your sweet little sister your baby, Michael."

The whisper transformed in mid sentence into a squeal. Her voice rose in pitch, and strength, excited by the thought, and fueled by Michael's awesome strength over and inside of her. She was driven by her brother's powerful cock.

"Give me a baby, Michael. Give your sweet little sister a baby. Our baby."

She was no longer in control of her voice. She screamed the words, rather than saying them.

"A baby, Michael. Come in me and give me a baby. Come in me. Fill me up with my brother's cum. Come inside me now, Michael. Come inside me now!"

Michael tensed. Mouse spread her legs farther, holding his bald head fiercely in her passion. His hand squeezed her left breast harshly, pinching the nipple in between his thumb and finger, sending a searing joy through her.

She felt his cum splashing inside of her. He tensed, and groaned ferociously. He grabbed her, held her, crushed her in his grip, shuddering as he came.

"Yes, Michael! Yes, a baby, give me a baby, give me your baby!"

Mouse shuddered too, violently, more violently than she had in months. Her body was wracked by convulsions, twisting and snapping her beneath her brother's hulking form, moving in spite his overbearing size and weight and strength. He couldn't hold her. No one could have held her. Her body contorted and flailed like a tornado, sucking his beloved cum into her to keep forever.

* * *

Michael's cock momentarily felt as if it were bursting, and then it melted. It flooded his baby sister with the seed she craved, pouring and pouring into her, until it felt like his entire cock was melting inside of her, not just emptying, but itself melting under the heat and pressure inside of her delightful body.

Michael's cock melted, followed by the rest of him. His entire body tensed powerfully as he came, then slowly relaxed, melting onto and inside of her, merging with her completely.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers