Mouthwatering Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

We all took turns eating her blonde pussy and sticking our horny-holes in her face. My little blonde girlfriend was the center of attention and she was treated to a Latin-ladies pussy-party. After hours of our all girl orgy the room was filled with the scent of female sex.

We were just kicking-it when Joyce mentioned that we were going to see her mom after our stay with Carmen. My little blonde bitch was ill-at-ease when I let everyone know that her mom loved lapping Latin cunt! Rosa and my mom both got excited and insisted that I invite Joan here instead of traveling to her place. Rosa exclaimed, "Hell girl, Carmen and I will invite some friends over and we will have a party for her. Just let me know when she is coming and I will buy her ticket and have it ready for her when she goes to the airport!" Joyce said that it was too late to call now, but she would call her in the morning.

Joyce made the call the next day and arrangements were made for her mom to come the following day. We all went to meet her at the airport and only had to wait for one-hour. Once in the car, Joyce and I sat in the front seat and Joan sat in the back seat with Carmen and Rosa. Joan was in the center, of course. Joan excitedly exclaimed, "Oh, you are so nice to buy my ticket and everything, how can I ever thank you?"

Rosa smiled and said, "Don't worry baby, we'll think of something!" With that said, mom and Rosa kissed and fondled the timid blonde; my pussy tingled when they pulled her dress over her head and fingered her hot pussy and tweaked her tiny tits. I could feel the moisture form on my pussy lips when Carmen pushed Joan's face to her hairy cunt and Rosa dove between her creamy legs and tongue fucked her steamy pussy. I almost had an accident while watching the ravishing of Joan in the back seat and decided to concentrate on driving. Joyce had her hand on her lap, pressing her crotch, her eyes were filled with lust and she was turned on watching her mother's seduction!

I parked in the garage so that the neighbors couldn't see my girlfriend's naked mom being ushered into the house. They hurried their victim upstairs to finish molesting the submissive blonde mother. Joyce and I tried to open the bedroom door and watch the dominating Latin women violate the white submissive blonde woman but the bedroom door was locked and we could only listen to her deflowering!

We went downstairs and Joyce anxiously said, "This is crazy!!! My mother is being abused and we want to watch! Why are they treating her like that? I hope that she is ok; I don't want anything to happen to her. This is not right!"

"She is being treated like that because she loves it! You and your mother are both submissive little sluts and are not happy unless you are being dominated by a superior woman! You thrive on being used and abused! Don't look so sad; dominating women like me would be lost without submissive females like you! We need each other and I love you!"

"You love me? I can't believe you just said that! Do you really love me?"

"Hell yes. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I've had lots of girlfriends before you, but I never asked one of them to move in with me. You are my bitch and I will never cheat on you and I will kick your ass if you ever cheat on me. When we are together, we can party and have sex with others; that's not cheating but if one of us has sex behind the other's back and keeps it a secret, that's cheating!"

My heart was touched as I gazed into Joyce's sparkling blue-eyes and she told me that she loved me too. Our tender moment was broken when the three lusty ladies laughingly descended the stairs. Carmen chuckled and said, "Joan is one hot little white chick! You taught her right, Maria; she can stay with us as long as she wants! Damn, my pussy gets wet just looking at her!"

Joan shyly said, "I don't think I could live with these two spicy Latin lovers; they would have to put my poor tongue in a sling! But I must say that I never knew that welcome-committees could so much fun. They sure know how to greet a girl and make her feel welcome. I will extend my stay and we can visit each other often!" We took it easy the rest of the day and Carmen and Rosa told us that they had a party for Joan planned the following night

The next afternoon, Rosa announced that the guest would begin arriving about eight o'clock for the lingerie party and that she was going to take Joan out to buy her some sexy lingerie. They returned four hours later and Joan looked a mess. I asked, "Where the hell have you been? And what happened to you?"

Joan answered, "Rosa and an 18yr old salesgirl took me in the changing room and had their way with me! They fed me fur-burgers and hair-pie for lunch; it was a bit spicy but very tasty. The salesgirl was eighteen and her young cunt was sopping wet. I never knew that a pussy could get that drenched and taste that yummy! Her name is Carla and she is coming to the party tonight! Look at me; I am getting wet just thinking about tonight. What have you people done to me? I used to be a sweet mom and now I am a wanton slut for Latin pussy!"

We all went to change into our lingerie for the party. Joan was given her own room but had yet to use it! She spent the night sleeping with Carmen and Rosa! We all commented on how sexy we were in our new lingerie. Joan was a vision of loveliness in her baby-blue outfit. The guest started arriving, they all stripped down to their undergarments and some just wore light coats, with only their lingerie underneath. There were a dozen guest altogether, some caramel, some black and all Latin. There were short ones, tall ones, slender ones and beefy ones. "Let the pussy party begin!"

Joyce and Joan were the most popular women there. It's true, opposites do attract. The contrast of the light skin, blond hair and blue eyes with the dark skin, dark hair and brown eyes was erotic and arousing. It didn't take long for a black girl to have Joyce on the floor with her legs spread wide and her hungry pussy responding to a tongue lashing. A heavyset woman squatted over Joyce's face and lowered her smoldering cunt to my girlfriend's waiting mouth! I felt turned on and jealous at the same time.

A slim brown woman was between Joan's legs as she sat in a chair. A busty black woman rested her leg on the arm of the chair and pulled the blonde haired mother to her shaved pussy. Both blondes were eating pussy and having their own pussies devoured! Soon everybody was having sex with each other and the house smelled like one giant aroused cunt!!!

After the orgy was over we were all totally exhausted, especially Joan and Joyce. The women drifted out and thanked us for a fantastic party. They all left but Carla; Joan stunned us all by announcing that when she went home Carla was going to go with her and that they were going to live together! I told Joan that her girlfriend was younger than mine. When we went to bed that night, I shared my feelings with Joyce. I told her that all of this wild sex was great but it will be nice when it is just the two of us. Joyce told me that she felt the same and we fell asleep in each others loving arms.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12