Movie Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

"We need to feel comfortable. And really here, for each other, not in a fantasy game. And do we need... precautions? I wasn't expecting anything, so I haven't brought any..."

Sam laughed nervously. "Ah, I'm on the Pill. I hope you don't mind, I've wanted you for ages, but I wanted to be sure you were the right one. Mum thinks you are. She helped me get set up. I want you. Do you want me?"

Oh, I wanted her, but I didn't know how to answer, so I took charge again. "Let's wipe you up and we'll take it slower. Let our bodies do it."

I led her upstairs and into the bathroom. There was a face cloth on the end of the bath. As I was rinsing it she stared at herself in the large mirror above the basin. It seemed natural to come behind her and wipe down her sticky breasts. We both watched as I wiped over each soft globe, under the curve then across the nipple. They swung easily back to position after my attention.

We watched as I kissed her ear and down her neck. My fingers undid her pants and helped them fall to the floor. She turned and pulled my tee-shirt over my head. I watched as her back muscles flexed and her bottom jiggled in its panties. My jeans were undone already so she only had to help them down. She hugged me, skin to skin. I felt her softness against my hardness.

I turned her back so we were both watching again. She watched me caress her shoulders and arms, then go under and play with her soft breasts. I lifted them, rubbed them together, rolled the nipples in my fingers. I tucked my hands into the warm dampness underneath. I ran my hands down and into her plump tummy. I played with her deep belly button and stretched her skin one way and another. I tucked my fingers into her panties.

I stretched them over her buttocks, then so slowly, down her legs. At rest her tummy made a slight crease above her wide pubic area that I was uncovering. Her thin curls of hair made an arc between her thighs and accentuated the cleft between her fleshy outer labia. Her thighs met and partly concealed her treasure. Naked we just stopped and admired her.

"My God, so sexy!" I whispered.

Sam was doubtful at first, then slowly beamed. "I am sexy. I'm so sexy with you. I'm so fucking sexy. Ahhhh!"

She stopped suddenly when my hands ran over her buttocks and gently pulled them apart. I put one hand between the cheeks and she sighed. She leant forward, hands on the basin so her breasts swung easily, the downward points of the nipples highlighting the curve of the flesh. My hand roamed forward and literally slipped in.

Her cleft was awash with her juices. My hand moved between folds of skin and into crevices. Everything was wet. Sam sighed and made a tiny whimper with each breath. I stretched over her back and kissed and bit her shoulder. The whimper was louder. I could feel her rolling her hips for my hand.

Abruptly she pulled away and twisted around. She pulled my head down (I'm nearly a head taller than she is) and kissed me fiercely. She wriggled herself up onto the bench beside the basin, pulled me in with her legs and kissed me on the level. This seemed to give her confidence as she kissed and lightly bit me, on the nose, my ears, my chin, while her hands kneaded and pressed my shoulders. In my arms I held her, revelling in her plump soft sides and armpits.

"Take me to my room," she whispered.

I hefted her up from her position on the basin. She wrapped her legs tightly round me and we made our way to her bedroom. Seeing my way through Sam's mad hair was no easy feat but we got there. I put her carefully on the bed.

On the bed. Her bed. I was naked, in her room where she was sitting, on the bed, naked. I really wasn't believing myself now. Sam let her hands run down my skinny torso and over my thighs. She looked up at me, opened her mouth as if to say something, then closed it. She just smiled.

Then she fell backwards. She went down like a rag doll onto the bed, hair going everywhere, tummy rolling and boobs jiggling, two jellies rippling on a plate. Her wide-open legs gave me a view I still don't believe I saw.

Sam's thin curls of hair came down over soft outer lips and became longer wisps. The bright pink skin had darker tints in the crevices, through the hairs it shone with her fluids. The lips matched the wide thighs perfectly, soft and padded and asking for a touch. They were open slightly to reveal small wrinkled inner lips and the slim dark hole of her vagina. But overpowering the sight was the scent of her arousal, a sweet, sexual aroma that held me like a lasso. It was pulling me down to her secret place.

She watched as I ran my hands down each leg, from ankles to knees to soft thighs. She opened her legs wider for me as I lowered my head and gently kissed her pussy. She breathed in hard. I dived in.

The smell was stronger, a mixture of her skin, a faint hint of soap, a fainter hint of urine, the strong sweet scent of her juices. I lapped and licked her folds as she rolled her hips up to me. Sometimes she stretched her lips wide open and I ran the tip of my tongue over the shiny pink skin and into the dark hole of her vagina.

Sam loved it all. Her cries were loud then soft, short gasps then long pauses or moans. Her hips rolled and bucked, or held still, quivering. Her hands roamed: into her pussy, over my head, up and down her legs, stretching wide and clutching the sheets.

My tongue roamed: into her pussy, over the wrinkled inner lips, up into her little hooded clit, down around her anus as it flexed with pleasure. I wriggled a finger as well as my tongue into her vagina and tugged and pulled at the sides. I wanted it all, and wanted to give her pleasure, wanted to fill her to overflowing.

I could sense her passion mounting. She put her feet on my shoulders and scratched her nails through my hair. Tremors sent ripples across her wide thighs and her whimpers started a steady crescendo. Suddenly she clamped thighs and hands against me.

"AaaaaAAAAIIIEEEE! AAAH! AAHH! AHHH! Ahhhh..." Then she sobbed, cried with pleasure. I could see a tear run out the corner of her eye and down her temple into her hair. I saw little tremors in her generous flanks and in her breasts. Her chest was heaving between the little sobs.

She propped herself up on her elbows, her hair still a mess, just possibly worse. Her cheeks were flushed and there were pink patches down her body. Her nipples had receded and were part if the gentle curve of each breast. She was beaming.

"Oh my. Incredible. Fucking, incredible. I can still feel it. I want to feel you. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me."

"Oh yes! But, it might, y'know... hurt..."

"I don't care. This is what I want, with you, now."

I came up to her as she sat on the edge if the bed, legs apart, cunt damp and shiny. She looked down at my waving cock, then took hold of it and expertly worked it between her lips. She moved it up and down her cleft, then pushed it quite low and into her vagina.

We both watched as my cockhead disappeared between her hairy lips. My skin was slightly darker than hers. As I gently thrust, my shaft glistened with her fluids. I was in, but I felt a resistance inside. I looked into her eyes.

She could feel it too, her hymen in its place, doing its job. We hesitated. Then she gently held my head in her hands. She kissed me, softly, tenderly. With her lips against mine, she let her hands slide down, under mine and around my waist. She clutched me tight, forcing my cock further in and signalling to me: take me.

I felt her wincing through her lips. She tensed up just as I plunged my cock deeply into her. I was getting distressed and I started to pull out when she held my hips.

"Keep it there. I... need to feel it."

"But I don't want to hurt you."

"It isn't really hurting, it's sort of, stinging. Well that's hurt I guess. But I'm thinking of you. I'm thinking if that orgasm you just gave me. My other orgasms when I've thought of you, all your sexy touches. Mmmm. Start thrusting slowly, really slowly. It's getting nicer."

Our first fuck was on the edge of Sam's bed. I was nearly leaning over her, she was holding onto me, gazing up at me, with a surprised look more than anything else, on her face. We fucked gently, carefully. It was weird: it felt fantastic, but it was almost spiritual. And I will always remember the scent of her arousal.

"We're... doing it, we're fucking." Sam was thinking aloud (again). "Stings but feels good. You're inside me. Uhh, deep inside me! And I'm not a virgin any more. I'm deflowered. Such a strange word!"

We were starting to slide off the covers.

"Come up on the bed with me," she said, smiling.

I pulled out. My cock was glistening in the soft bedroom light, standing out from me. With faint red streaks on it? i couldn't tell. Sam rolled over and got up to crawl up the bed. I drank in the sight of her, messy hair, soft round shoulders, breasts swinging comfortably next to her slightly hanging tummy. Her big round buttocks flexed either side of her pussy. It was shining with the same juices, bright pink with arousal, her vagina open and dark. An unstoppable desire rose up in me.

I jumped up on the bed and grabbed her hips in both hands. She froze but her breath quickened. "Stay there," I ordered, "my cock wants to fuck your beautiful big arse."

I spread her cheeks and admired her wrinkled anus and the start of her big outer lips, but my target was the gaping hole below. I guided my shaft in, it slid as easily as into butter. She cried out with lust and slapped against my hips as I thrust into her from behind. There seemed to be more space inside her and she certainly wanted me to go hard. I could make out her breasts swinging to her thrusts and shuddering as we slapped together.

My cock drove into her. I held her big buttocks, or her ribcage, even her breasts and shoulders. She was so wide open and wet and it seemed to encourage me more. When I closed my eyes I could see bright lights and crazy colours. My palms were damp, as was Sam's skin underneath them.

She slumped down and pointed her bottom up at me, stretching the skin around her anus. I felt a hand come up underneath, stroke the shaft ramming into her then start strumming her clit. She was whimpering again. Little tremors were starting in her thighs.

"It's happening again! God it's good, you inside me, making me come. But I want to see you. Let me turn over."

I came out of her and she flopped down and rolled onto her back. I could see the flushes on her skin, brighter now. She put her arms up to bring me in.

Now I was on top, looking down on her face, glowing and gasping. She eased my cock back in - her cunt was open now and with the wetness we were joined and sliding together straight away. She left her hands down between us and felt my shaft sinking into her, my hips flexing, my taut stomach muscles hard at work. One hand started to rub her clit while the other scratched its way up my chest and around my neck.

I saw her climax. I felt the urgency in the strokes on her clit, getting faster and faster. I saw the ripples and tremors in her bouncing breasts, and the red flushes across her chest. And her eyes: they stared at me but were seeing something else. Her eyebrows arched up, her mouth turned down as if she was about to cry. Her breathing was ragged.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ah. Ah-ah-hh. AAHHH!! OHH!! Oh fuck..." Tears sprang up and suddenly she was crying almost like a child, but a wild, pleasure-filled crying. Her legs were round me now, her lower hand came up and I was pulled down on top of her. I lost myself in her mad hair.

"Come. Please come. Come in me now!" It was a quiet request in my ear, but an urgent one.

It was what I wanted. Just giving my lovely Sam as much pleasure as I could. My climax came, less frantic than the earlier one. My balls tightened. My plunging cock sped up. Then I was there, a warm spurting deep in Sam's cunt. I could feel her vagina walls squeezing my cock, helping the last come leak out. Sam held me tight, keeping still herself so she could feel every sensation. She cried quietly. She whispered as faint as possible, "I love you."

---

We were lying on our sides, facing each other, warm, sticky, content. I played with a strand of Sam's hair. She rubbed my scratchy chin and pulled at my lip. I put my hand between her breasts as they lay, one on top of the other. I wondered if it ever got better than this. Sam was thinking too.

"Oh my. Oh fucking my. It feels, I dunno, sore and wonderful. Messy, and, just unbelievable. You are unbelievable.

"All those gooey movies, those love scenes, they make sense now. All these feelings rolling around inside me. I even understand Endless Love now."

"That doesn't mean I have to burn the house down, I hope."

"Any more of that talk and no more pussy for you!"

"Ha! Your pussy wants more!"

"My pussy, my tits, all of me wants more. Wants you. Wants it all. What is going on? I feel crazy — I AM crazy, but all I want is to... play, with you." She put her hand on my exhausted cock and lifted it up, rolling the fine, tacky skin between her fingers.

It was my turn. "And I want you. I realised I loved you that night in the café, when I bought you a Cointreau. You've always turned me on, with your smile and your liveliness, and when we played The Game... there were many times you were so sexy, I so nearly came!

"I want to be careful. I want to take care of you. But mostly I want make love with you — again and again!"

"Mmmm, shall we make a start then?"

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12