Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me, keep me hard, I ain't done with you yet."

I took him in my mouth again and coaxed his cock to stay at full attention. When he was sure he wouldn't go limp he moved me. He laid me back on the couch and put his full weight down on me. He looked down and smiled.

"Look at you, cum all over your face, eyes still bright with the desire for more cock. You are a nasty whore, Jessi."

"Am I going to get the pleasure of feeling your cock again?"

He grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head.

"Yes, I missed a spot, but first.."

He slammed his cock back into my pussy, causing me to strain against his hands that held my wrist.

"Gotta make sure my cock is wet enough."

"You gonna fuck my ass, Theron?"

"You know I am."

I laughed and nodded.

"Then do it, I think your cock is wet enough. I want that big fucking thing in my ass right now!"

He moved, turning me over on my hands and knees on the couch. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt his warm spit on the tight opening. I moaned when I felt the head of his cock press against me, and I screamed when he began to push forward.

He went slowly, so that my ass opened for his cock with little resistance, but the pain was almost unbearable. I'd never had anything bigger than eight inches in my ass before, and his cock was two inches bigger than that. It was also wider than anything I'd ever had before, and the width of his cock was what was causing the pain.

I breathed in deeply, trying to get myself under control, and soon enough the pain had died from something that felt like my whole body was splitting open to a dull ache. He began to move, taken slow deep breaths himself, controlling his own needs against the tightness that surrounded him. When the pain was completely gone, I turned my head toward him.

"Well, then, come on, fuck my ass!"

He gave me a mean look and began to thrust hard. I bucked back against him, smiling as I felt his cock move in and out of me. He didn't keep me in that position long, he moved me onto my back, pulled my legs up, and thrust his cock back into my ass.

"I want to see that pretty face covered in my cum while I'm fucking you."

I'd almost forgotten that I still had cum on me, and I moved my hand up. I scooped some from my cheek and licked it off my fingers.

"You nasty little slut. You like tasting my cum while my cock is in your ass?"
"Oh yes Sir, I do!"

He smiled and brought one hand to my pussy. He pushed two fingers inside of me, and I screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! That's too fucking good! Yeah, fuck my ass and my pussy, Theron! Oh God, I'm going to cum!"

He thrust harder with both his hand and his cock. I was past the point of either screaming or moaning, unintelligible sounds came from me as my orgasm hit.

He pulled from me when I was finished and brought his cock back to my mouth. I took it, sucking in as much of it as I could. He had waited this time, right to the very point of cumming, and I tasted the hot salty juice hit the back of my throat within seconds of taking it into my mouth.

"Fuck, yes, you nasty whore, swallow all of my fucking cum!"

I looked up as I swallowed it all down, and smiled as he pulled from me. He moved my legs so that he could sit on the couch. I sat completely up and stretched, smiling at him as I stood up.

"I should be going now."

He nodded and stood up. Both of us redressed, and he walked me to the door. I turned around as I got out onto his front porch, and I smiled as I felt his hand come to my face. He rubbed in the cum that hadn't dried yet, then brought his fingers to my mouth. I cleaned them off, and then smiled.

"So, I'll see you around then, Theron?"

"Most definitely."

I laughed, "have a good night."

"I will."

I walked over to my house. I looked at the clock, I really couldn't believe how late it had gotten. I ran a hot bath, and laid it in for a while, letting my body relax from the work-out I had received.

I laid in bed, though, I was tired I was having a hard time sleeping. The night's events played over in my head, and I decided that Houston was a place I'd stay in for a long time.

12