Moving House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, the game here is that we set a timer for ten minutes and one of you fucks me really hard. When the bell goes the next man re-sets the timer and takes me in a different position. If I cum, you can cum, but only within the ten minutes, once it's over we start again."

Well, the game turned out to be wonderful for me. The men were studs with all that Viagra in them, and they didn't cum very easily, having had sex earlier, so I got over an hour of frantic fucking and five lovely orgasms. After my fifth, I was really exhausted, and getting sore, so I stopped the game and sent them all packing in a taxi.

I went out to hubby and untied him from the roof, and undid his hands and snipped the cable tie.

"My darling husband, I've had such a wonderful day, and I know it's been hell for you, but that's what you have to put up with to be married to me. You do understand, don't you my love?"

"Yes, my love, I understand."

"That's good, because I've decided you can stay in this stable for the night. I'm going to padlock you in now, so you'd best try to find something to wrap around you. There's a bucket for a toilet, and the wooden bench to sleep on. Sleep well, I'll visit you in the morning at some point. Night, night."

I slept beautifully all night, and woke late and remembered that my husband was locked naked in the shed. I contemplated letting him out, but decided I would rather go shopping. He wasn't going anywhere, so I didn't bother telling him. I decided that I really liked having him in the shed and under lock and key.

12