Moving in on Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

Nobody felt like making a dinner or eating much so they all just sat around and talked and made a few drinks, just enjoying each others company and conversation. Later on they all got hungry and Frank offered to take them to one of his favorite watering holes for "barfood" and drinks. They all agreed that onion rings, French fries, shrimp and all the other deep fried junk sounded good even though it was fattening so they piled into his car and headed down the road. It was only a mile or so. The place was a seafood restaurant in front but around back there was an open air bar under a roof and a long dock that extended out into the bay with another smaller bar on the water.

Frank took them all to the main bar and ordered drinks and a variety of junk food all around. Sue was by his side the whole time. She did not seem to want to let him get too far. He thought it was cute and typical of a young girl to hang on her new beau. She went so far as to sit on his lap at the bar. He heard his name called from across the bar and when he looked over groaned.

"What's wrong?" Trish and Sue asked in unison and the other two girls also looked at him in question.

"Those four guys sitting there are all summer residents, all very wealthy and all obnoxious big mouths. I play golf with them occasionally but only when I am really desperate." Frank answered.

"Are they any good, at golf I mean?" Barb asked

"About the same as me they usually shoot in the low 90's or high 80's. But they really are obnoxious."

Trish smiled. "Just don't introduce me as your daughter. Pretend I'm one of your girlfriends. We'll have some fun with them, won't we girls." All four girls smiled in a way that looked like sharks circling an injured whale.

One of the men was making his way across the bar to where Frank and the girls were sitting. Once he arrived Trish decided her father was right, at least about this one, he was obnoxious.

Frank introduced him as Jack.

"Well Frank, are you raiding the Jr. High classes again?"

"No just some friends who are visiting." Frank answered.

Trish cut in "We're not in Jr. High we re all graduated right Frankie."

"Yeah we like visiting Frank he takes good care of us." Sue said as she wiggled her ass in his lap and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Jack looked at the four of them a little suspiciously "Yeah, well. We were going to ask you if you were free to play a little golf tomorrow but it looks like you'll be busy."

"I thought it was going to rain tomorrow?" Frank asked.

"No they changed the forecast the storm moved out to sea. It'll just be partly cloudy and a bit cooler." Jack answered.

"Oh Frank can we play golf. They taught us how at school. I can even hit the ball." Janet chirped.

Then all four girls chimed in about wanting to play. "I bet we can even beat Jack and his friends." Barb offered in her best little girl voice.

"Jack nearly spit his beer out when he heard that. "We play for $100 a hole little girl. Do you have that much money?"

"Well no but Frank does." Barb answered. Now Frank almost spit his drink out. But Trish poked him in the ribs and Sue leaned in as though nibbling on his ear and whispered. "Go for it we'll kick their asses."

Frank was a little hesitant about loosing $1800 but sensed the girls had something up their sleeve so he looked at Jack and said "Ok if we play tournament rules, you know, best ball. You need to give me some chance."

Jack was smiling like a used car salesman with a young kid on the lot. "Sure Frank, no problem. Tee off at 8:00 Ok."

"Better make it 9:00 I need my rest and these girls usually keep me up." Frank offered

"I'll bet" Jack mumbled as he made his way back to his friends. Once he arrived and told them of the bet they all began to laugh uproariously. Jack looked at Trish, "I hope you have a plan. $1800 won't kill me but it is not chump change either.

She smiled an evil grin and answered, "Don't worry daddy. I'll explain once they leave."

Frank sat uncomfortably for the next half hour and as their opponents left with verbal jibes and snickers he began to get a sinking feeling. Once they were around the corner Frank looked at Trish. She was still wearing her sharks grin.

"Daddy I would like to introduce you to 3 of the 4 first string members of this year's state champion collegiate golf team. The one on your lap hasn't shot over a 75 in the last 3 years and the other two always shoot less than 80." Trish announced

"We didn't need best ball to beat those jerks. But it was a nice touch." Sue told him with a kiss

Frank looked at them and started to smile. "Have you girls ever heard the term "hustle". He asked

Janet laughed at him "Where do you think we got our spending money while we were in school. You just follow our lead. The first three holes you do all the work, we'll make sure none of us hits more than 40 yards at a time and forget straight. Then we'll close in for the kill."

He looked at Trish "Don't tell me you were second string or something."

"No Daddy." She laughed "I didn't make the team I average 88"

"Oh tomorrow is going to be so much fun." Frank Chortled.

"Ok girls. Training regime, one more drink them home to bed." Sue announced.

Frank gladly drove them back that night chuckling all the way. They talked for a bit before going to bed, the girls were all a bit annoyed at not having their own clubs but figured it would only cost them a few strokes each. Frank assured them that the rentals at the club were first rate. Maybe not equal to their custom sets but all would be top of the line.

They broke up and as they headed off to bed Janet, Trish, and Barb each admonished Frank to let Sue get her rest tonight, not to keep her up too late. When Frank crawled into bed next to Sue he was still laughing. He was even laughing when she took him into her mouth and started to suck him down her throat. Then he forgot all about the golf match and only had thoughts for the lovely young girl who had his cock in her mouth. She gave him a long slow blowjob before she came up for air and climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his cock. He reveled in her silky wetness and how she rode him through two orgasms before his own erupted and spilled his seed into her womb. They both fell asleep contented.

The next morning dawned perfect for golf, cooler than the previous days had been but not cold and the sky was as predicted partly cloudy. Not a good day for the beach but perfect for golf. Frank was making coffee, having slipped out of bed without waking Sue when he turned and found his daughter walking up the steps wearing only her panties again. He took a second to admire her body and she smiled at him. "Like what you see." She asked teasingly.

"Yes I do. If you weren't my daughter..."

"What would you do? You already have one young thing in your bed."

He smiled at her "It's a big bed."

She laughed at him, but she noticed that he was wearing a raging hardon under his shorts. She started to get wet herself at the teasing. Sue came out of the bedroom, having overheard the exchange "So are you joining us tonight for some wild sex?" she asked Trish nonchalantly.

"No he's just teasing me, letting me think I have a chance." She teased back.

"Oh too bad." Sue pouted.

He laughed at the girls but under the humor he wondered how much was act and how much real. The coffee finished and Barb and Janet joined them. Barb was also wearing nothing except her panties and Janet came up the steps naked as a jay bird. She perched on a stool sleepily and set her feet on the side rungs. Leaving her pussy open and exposed. Frank checked her out as discreetly as he could. He noticed that she too shaved most of the hair from her pubic area with the exception of a horizontal strip just above her slit. Different from the vertical strip most girls leave, when they leave anything. She noticed him looking and smiled then spread her legs a little wider to give him a better view. Sue caught the byplay and looked at her friend and laughed. "What a shameless slut you are."

Janet just smiled even broader. They finished their breakfast and got their showers and while he was getting his shower Frank also got a blowjob and shot his sperm into Sue's mouth. "Hmmm just the right protein before a golf game." She quipped as she swallowed his load.

They met at the car and Frank nearly choked when he saw how they were dressed. All four were wearing the tightest T shirts and shortest shorts they had. For most of them it looked like they were painted on. Except Janet that is, she had borrowed one of Trish's shirts and as big as she was it left her midriff bare and nearly exposed her tits at the bottom. In fact when he looked at her she leaned back as if to stretch and he could easily see the swell of her breasts. Trish smiled at him. "It'll break their concentration."

"Hell it'll break mine and I've seen all of you if not naked damn near." Then he laughed as they piled into the car. Once they arrived at the club all four girls went into their "dumb blonde" act and literally pranced around the proshop and clubhouse. They continued the act pretending to not know how to drive the carts and needing lessons. So by the time they arrived at the first T their opponents were already counting their money.

At the first T the girls went to set up and their opponents directed them to the white T about 20 yards ahead of the blue where they were set up. "That's the ladies tee, up there little girl." He explained.

"But that's discrimination" Sue blurted out "it's not fair if we are closer than you."

"That's Ok little girl we don't mind do we boys?" He answered

They all agreed and urged the girls up to the closer tee. Being good little girls they moved up reluctantly. Being an odd number of people because Trish was along and not playing they had taken three carts. Frank in one and the four girls in the other two. Trish would sometimes ride with frank and cuddle with him as he drove. Then Sue would switch with her then Janet and Barb. Their opponents were green with envy that Frank would have 4 beautiful young girls paying attention to him and kept making comments about robbing cradles and other more lewd things. Janet made a show of stretching before each shot. Bringing her arms up over her head and her shirt with it flashing everyone a little tit each time.

As they planned, the first three holes were all up to Frank. He played well but not well enough. He lost two holes and won only one. None of the shots the girls made even came close to staying on the fairway let alone the green. When they got to the fourth tee all the girls circled around him and pouted about how sorry they were that he was losing all that money and they would do better next time. Then Janet turned to their opponents and waggled her nearly exposed tits. "$100 a hole per man is a lot of money. That is what we're playing for right. That's four hundred dollars for each hole." Their four opponents looked at each other and quickly agreed that those were the stakes.

Frank stopped and said "Oh I thought it was $100 per hole per team. But Ok if it's per man. It's Ok I brought enough cash to cover it." and he drew a wad of cash from his pocket and started to count it off to make sure. "Yep I can cover it." The other four were nearly drooling between ogling the girls and the money they were hooked.

"Ok girls just do your BEST and we'll be fine." He announced.

Their four opponents laughed out loud. The laughter stopped when Janet drove her ball over three hundred yards to drop on the green in one shot. They finished the hole on two strokes because of Sue's 30' putt while their opponents were rattled enough to need 5 strokes. The next 14 hole were more of the same. It was a slaughter.

When they finished each of their opponents were muttering about ringers as they handed Frank the money. "Ringers?" Frank asked. "You never asked if they had any experience. I guess I forgot to fully introduce you. This is my daughter Trish and these are her three friends, they represent 75% of the first string of the MVU State Championship Ladies Golf Team. As I remember Jack you never even asked their average or handicap. But just so you know for next time, my daughter's is the highest average at 88. Have a good day. I am going to take these young ladies shopping with your money." They all hooked arms and walked to his car.

They all had the good manners to hold their laughter until they got into the car but then they went into hysterics. Finally as it began to subside, Janet said, "Sorry Frank but those guy's won't want to play with you again."

"Good," he answered "I never liked them anyway. I only ever accepted to be polite."

"They won't give you any trouble at the club, like with membership will they?" Sue asked suddenly concerned.

"They can try but I doubt it, after all I'm on the board of directors and they're just auxiliary members, summer residents." He laughed.

Once home he sat in the kitchen and counted out their winnings into four stacks of $1500 each and handed each girl her share. They all protested especially Trish because she didn't play. "Look you all earned it. Once you started to play only one of my shots got used, that one chip shot. You all won the game and Trish you were their manager. I don't need the money and all of you are not working so use it for books or clothes or new clubs or just to enjoy the summer, whatever. It's yours." They continued until he agreed to let them take him to dinner one night. Then they all scampered off to count their money.

Later that afternoon Frank checked the fax machine in his office and the send log on it and as he suspected there were two sends of three pages each to a local number. He checked the number and sure enough it was the School district personnel office. He picked up his cell phone and went outside for a short walk. While he was walking he called a friend.

"Scott, Hi, it's Frank Clarkson. How are you."

"Frank, good to hear from you, hey I heard how you humiliated those four assholes at the club today."

"News travels fast. Hey I wanted to ask a favor. The personnel office got two faxes about a half hour ago. They should be two resumes, Susan Jacks and Patricia Clarkson, my daughter. I'm not asking any special favors but if you could check and make sure they get handled properly, I'd appreciate it."

Scott replied "Hold on I'm at the office now." There was a pause. "No problem Frank, consider them hired."

Frank nearly panicked "No they can't know I called or anything just go through the process. I appreciate it but you know how kids are they want to think they did it on their own."

"No problem Frank. This Susan Jacks anybody to you?"

"Well she's a friend of my daughter's and they have been staying with me for a bit and I must admit that I am growing fond of her." Frank answered.

"You old dog!" Scott laughed. "Don't worry I'll take care of your daughter and latest girlfriend."

"Thanks Scott it's always good to have the president of the school board as a golf partner."

"Speaking of golf, do either of these two play?"

"Ask the four assholes at the club. Of the four girls my daughter is the worst and she averages an 88. Whatever you do, do not play for money against them." Frank laughed in answer as he hung up.

When he returned to the house he noticed that both Trish and Sue were on their cell phones and he smiled to himself. Then as they came and told him they were going to go out for a bit but would be back later he knew they were going shopping for "interview" clothes.

The girls took him to dinner that evening and they had a good dinner and a good time before they returned home. Since it was a cool evening they all wanted to get into the hot tub and relax and they insisted he join them. He agreed and went to get his suit on.

The hot tub was one of those big 8 person jobs. It had come with the house when he bought it and he considered getting rid of it because he rarely used it but it was nice to have around so he kept it. Once he got there he noticed that all four girls were of course topless and they teased him about wearing a bathing suit. Janet announced she was naked and of course Sue was. It had become her normal state. Barb peeled off her thong as he got in and threw it out onto the deck. Trish just smirked at him and as she got out to get them all another round of drinks her saw she was also naked. When she returned with the drinks he got his first look at his daughter's pussy since she was little and he found that as he had suspected from the view through her panties she shaved her red bush except for a strip leading up from her slit. The sight of her naked pussy made the hardon he already had even harder. She was a very beautiful woman, as were the other three in the tub with him.

They continued to tease him about his bathing suit until, after a couple of drinks he figured what the hell and slipped out of it under the water. Sue was sitting next to him as he slid it off and she of course helped and then immediately grabbed his dick. They all laughed at how possessive she got about him and she just shrugged. "Believe me if you had it you'd be possessive too." She told them.

The next half hour slid into teasing and games of grab ass. Until Finally Trish and Sue were trying to hold his arms to dunk him while Barb tried to pull his legs out from under him. In the end she twisted and fell right into his lap and on top of his dick. It didn't go into her but almost. She was sitting on his lap straddling him and his meat was pressed against her pussy. Her eyes got big and she instinctively rocked against it and closed her eyes in pleasure. When she opened them she looked first at Trish. Trish just gave a little shrug and inclined her head toward Sue. She looked to Sue. Sue smiled and nodded. Barb picked herself up a bit and almost before Frank knew what was happening she sat down on him, driving his cock into her waiting pussy.

Frank looked around in panic and Sue leaned over and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "It's Ok, enjoy." Then she held his arm and cuddled against him as Barb fucked his cock into herself. As she rode him Janet swam over and sat with them and watched as Frank fucked her friend. Frank was at first lost on what to do. Here he was sitting naked in his hot tub with four naked and beautiful women and he was fucking one of them while the other three watched, one of them his girlfriend and the other his daughter.

He looked over at Trish and she saw the discomfort in his eyes. She just leaned to him letting her breasts brush his chest and she gently kissed his lips then whispered to him. "Thank you daddy. I love you." and then he knew that this was something his daughter wanted him to do and enjoy. A glance at Sue showed a smile on her face as she watched Barb bounce on him. So he leaned back and relaxed. It only took a few minutes before he felt Barb tighten on his cock and groan and shudder into orgasm. She collapsed against him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you", she told him. Then she kissed Sue gently on the lips and then Trish before she extricated herself from him. He was still hard as he had not yet cum. Sue looked at Janet and raised her eyebrows. Janet smiled and crawled up on his legs. "My turn?" She asked.

"Sure, it was bound to happen sooner or later." He answered and she lowered herself onto him. Despite her size Janet had the smallest pussy and it took some time for her to stretch out enough to accommodate him inside her. Once he was fully in, she began to rock on him. She came the first time in seconds and just continued to ride him for a few minutes until she was rocked by another orgasm. At the same time as Janet moaned with her second orgasm he heard a noise from Trish and looked over. He immediately recognized her glassy eyed stare and looked down to see into the clear water that she had her hand buried in her own pussy.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers