Moving On: Bo and Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Tia stood and walked over to him. Grasping his hands, she told him, "Dallas calm down. What is it?"

He was making her nervous. Lately, she had not seen him as often as she had before. With Lexi and the baby, she wanted t make herself available to her. She missed seeing him.

"Ok, I know you realize that I like you, right?" He asked.

Tia smiled, "I like you, too Dallas. You helped me through a very hard time and..." He stood.

"No Tia, I mean I like you. It's more than just as a friend. I'm messing up. I think about you all of the time. Some nights I don't sleep because I wonder if you think of me even a little. I've wanted to say something for a long time now."

Tia waited. Dallas spoke some more.

"I want to get to know you Tia. Not just as a friend, but more. I think we'd be good together." His wolf was fighting for dominance. Tell her. She is ours. She's our mate. He demanded.

Dallas forced the beast down and continued to talk with her.

Tia was silent. He was so handsome and giving. She loved being around him. He was always so serious never really relaxing unless they were alone. She watched him when he reported in. His relationship with Margaret and her husband was strictly professional.

Dallas took a deep breath. "I'm asking, Tia Flores, will you go out with me?"

Tia smiled and stood. She walked over to him. "Dallas Pritchard, I never thought you'd ask. I'd love to go out with you."

Dallas laughed, "Well, Ms. Flores, that was easy. How many dates before I can call you my lady?" He teased.

Tia laughed. He made her feel like no other. "Let's have our first date and then we'll see." She offered. Dallas pulled her to him.

He kissed her gently, sliding his full lips across her, nipping her plump bottom lip. Tia moved in closer and Dallas wrapped his strong arms around her. She felt so good, so right in his arms. He never wanted to let go.

"Mine!" His beats growled and Tia pulled back.

"Dallas, did you just growl?" She asked.

He looked sheepish. "I'm sorry. I did. I guess you bring out the animal in me."

Tia hugged him It had been so long since she felt a man hold her so intimately. It had been so long since she had been cherished in that way. She wanted him. However, she would not rush. He asked for a date, and she's be ready.

Tiptoeing and kissing him quickly, Tia asked, "When? Where?"

Dallas sighed, "Now, let's go horseback riding."

Tia smiled and said, "Well, sir, let's go."

Alpha, I'm taking Tia out riding. We'll be back later. He sent.

Aright, enjoy. Levin responded.

Dallas and Tia rode most of the afternoon. Soon it was dust and they needed to head back home. Returning to the stables should have happened without incident. However, Dallas scented an set of unfamiliar males. He sent to the alphas who told him to return and they was sending some betas to meet them.

All of a sudden, Cupcake dashed, throwing Tia. Dallas checked her immediately, and she seemed OK. As he was checking her three men walked out. Tia was scared. The men were willowy and naked. "Tia, stay behind me. Let me deal with them." Dallas explained.

Tia was terrified. She pulled her phone only to realize it broke when she fell. Dallas was talking to the men. Tia was terrified.

"Look, who are you. This is private property. You need to leave." Dallas stated.

"Man, we ain't going nowhere. We will kill you and take your bitch. I know you called for help, but you'll be dead before they get here." The big man in front jeered.

Dallas was big, but he was greatly outnumbered. The men grabbed him and started punching. Tia stood frozen, but not willing to let them win, she jumped into the fight. Dallas wanted her to at least run. He yelled, Tia go." But one of the men hit her. Them she saw the big guy stomp Dallas, She remembered the first time she was beaten, as a hooker she took it. With Taz, she never fought back. But now Tia Flores was not gonna be some man's punching bag. With an inhuman scream, Tia fight back. The male she attacked was frightened. This woman was human, yet she was a vicious as any bitch he'd ever encountered.

This got him down when the other two males shifted. She screamed. Those men turned into dogs. Then Dallas changed into one as well. The man she knocked down changed too, and Dallas knocked him away. Tia ran. She had to get back and get help. As she was running, more big dogs ran past her and attacked the three that started in. Then she went back; she could not leave Dallas. Although he was something else, he was still her friend.

As she rushed back, she saw Dallas and the wolves that rushed past her rip the other three apart. When Dallas changed back Knox, Zeke, Levin, and Harriet changed back into humans too.

She walked over to them. She faced Dallas. "You saved my life. Thank you. What are you?"

Dallas exhaled. "I didn't want you to find out like this. Alpha Lakota has not given me permission to reveal our nature to you."

"What are you?" She asked once more.

Dallas faced her, "I am a Werewolf. We all are."

Tia looked at his friends,, all naked and unashamed. "Margaret? Is she like you?" She asked.

"She is one of our Madam Alphas, our leader." Harriet explained.

"Tia, let's walk back. We would never harm you. You're like family to us." Harriet explained.

"OK, Dallas lagged behind. Hey, give her time. She'll be alright. Knox sent.

They returned home and Margaret met them. Tia glared at her. Bo was concerned and stepped forward. She turned on him, "Are you like them? Are you a wereperson too?" she demanded.

"Girl, what are you talking about?" he demanded.

Margaret stood, but Lakota took her hand. "Tia, I never lied to you. I didn't know how to tell you." She faced Bo. "You are my family, the two people I trusted the most and I lost you. My mate, swore to me that he'd find you and he did. I could not tell you what I am because human are dangerous. They fear us and often end up hurting us. I am a werewolf, as are my mate, and everyone else that lives here. This is my family,. I'm sorry you feel betrayed, but I have to protect my pack."

Lexi waddled in, "Will my baby be a werewolf, too?" She asked.

"No, Lexi, you're not a werewolf and neither is Bo. Your baby is human and he or she will be fine." Margaret explained.

Lexi moved over to Bo who eyed his friend in a way that Lexi did not like. "She is my sister, your sister, Bo. Her being part wolf is just a little extra." She took Tia's hand. "Yesterday, did you doubt her love for you?" She asked both of them.

They whispered, "No."

Lexi exhaled, "Then this changes nothing."

Reina smiled, and Levin hugged Lexi. Tia turned to face Dallas. "I'm still mad at you. They could have killed you. Don't ever scare me like that again." She chastised.

Dallas smiled, "Babe, as long as I have you with me, I have my own body guard. You beat the hell out of that guy. Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asked, moving to hold her close. Our mate is strong. She is a fighter. We must train her. His beast declared proudly.

Tia looked away, her mind was flooded with memories. She faced, Bo, Lexi, Margaret, Buddy, and Bernice. "I have a reason to fight now. I have my family back."

Dallas held her then. His mate was brave, beautiful, and compassionate, and she accepted his pack. She was his.

*****

Dallas and Tia had a few more dates. He was going insane with his need to mark his woman. Tia was nervous. After the incident with the rogue wolves, Dallas shifted for her often. She loved stroking his soft fur. She wondered if it was possible to be with him. He seemed human, yet he was more. One night she just asked, "Dallas, if we make love, will you turn into your wolf or stay human?"

His wolf growled. He wanted her so badly and was furious with its human for forcing him to wait.

"Baby, I'll stay human. My wolf, well I can contain him. The thing is when we make love he will want to mate with you. He has wanted to since I saw you for the first time. You are ours Tia. A wolf has one soul mate and you are mine." Dallas explained.

"Mate, like marry or something?" she asked.

Dallas smiled and answered, "Yes."

"Do we have to have a wedding." She asked.

"No, we make love. And I'll bite you sharing my wolf gene. Your body will accept my gene and then you will return my bite. Once your return my bite, we'll be what you call married." He explained.

Tia nodded, and he simply sat beside her on the small blanket as they stared at the stars. His best still grumbled.

"Kiss me." Tia whispered, and he did. Her body was awakened in tits desire. She wanted this man like she wanted no other. Her need for him surpassed logic.

He scented her desire, her need for him. "Tia, baby, we can wait. Let's go to my apartment. We need privacy."

He moaned.

"No one is out here but us. I need you Dallas, I need this."Tia moaned, straddling him, she made short work of unfastening his jeans and seeking her prize.

"baby, your cock is beautiful, she moaned as she leaned down and licked the clear liquid from its tip. Dallas groaned, He was putty in her hands. She could do with him what she wished.

Tia proceeded to taste his swollen cock, Taking it into the recesses of her mouth, she pleasure him as no other woman had. Dallas was alive with nervous anticipation. Soon he stopped and stood. Reaching beneath the denim skirt she wore, Tia removed her tiny blue panties. Then no words were needed as she slid her wet cavern onto his rigid pole.

She rode him, slowly as her body adjusted to his massive size. Soon, unable to contain his beats, Dallas rolled them over so he could love her like he needed to. Sliding in and out of her wet body, Dallas wanted to let Tia know that she was the only woman he ever wanted. She moaned for him, called his name, begged him for her release. His beast rose. The need to mar k her like a living breathing thing.

"Tia, please. If you don't want me, tell me no." He begged. Tia looked into his eyes and saw his wolf staring back, she smiled. "I'm yours Dallas. Make me yours." He growled and licked her collar and neck. Unable to hold back, the animal bit and Tia came harder than she ever had in her life.

Dallas howled. As his wolf had finally claimed its mate. The she felt pressure as he forced his knot deep inside pinning her to him. As they lay panting and stuck, Dallas shifted so he would not crush her. He explained the wolf knot.

"I can't wait until you return my bite. Then we'll be joined forever." He whispered as she dozed. Soon, Tia woke up and she wanted him again. Her blood felt as if it was on fire and he was the only thing that could cool her off.

She shook him, but no luck. Then she started nipping and kissing him. That got his attention. Your turn, my love; take me" Dallas challenged laying back to give his mate control. Tia climbed on his cock and began to rude him. No man should feel this good, she thought. Then he started meeting her thrust. Soon, she grew even more excited. She need something, she needed to taste him. Dallas saw her need in her eyes. "Mark me, baby. Claim what's yours." He begged. Tia leaned forward and gave her mate her mark. Dallas howled once more as his body shook and trembled from the impact of her bite. She was his completely now. Tia Pritchard was his wife.

Soon they lay together quietly when Margaret could not wait to welcome her sister. Tia, welcome to Gaines. We can talk tomorrow. She sent.

"What? Margaret?" She gasped.

Tia gasped. Dallas pulled her close and laughed. Love, we can talk to each other mentally as well as other pack members He sent.

Tia laughed, OK, that is so cool! She replied.

Dallas then helped her up and proceeded to take his new mate home. He was taking a few days off, and hoped she planned to do the same.

*****

The entire pack celebrated Dallas's and Tia's mating. Lexi was so happy for them that she asked if she could get them a special gift. Tia smiled and asked her to make her some of her special brownies. Lexi laughed, "Yes, I can."

Lexi was due any day now and Bo was on high alert. Although he tried to push it back, the first pregnancy still lingered heavily on his mind. He did not want to lose his wife.

Lexi woke one morning with a back ache. Bernice watched her. Soon a few hours past and she grunted. Bernice, and the other females took action. Bo was called immediately and she was taken to the hospital. Tia was at work so she met them in the emergency room,

Bo stayed with Lexi in delivery while everyone waited outside. A few hours later he came out crying, unable to speak. Then he yelled, "It's a girl. She's beautiful, like her momma."

Everybody cheered. Soon they were allowed in to see Lexi and her daughter. Lexi held her precious little bundle so close and when her mother entered she said, "Momma, I named her Alexia Thompson."

Bernice took her granddaughter in her arms. The baby opened her eyes. Bernice smiled. She was the second most beautiful baby girl she had ever held. Her Lexi was the most beautiful one.

Soon, everyone left, leaving the new parents with their daughter. Lexi faced Bo and made a request that hurt him. "Bo, can they test her? Maybe if they catch it early, she won't be slow like me. I don't want her to be slow."

"Lexi, you are not slow. You are the most wonderful woman in the world. Alexia is the luckiest little girl alive. She has you for her momma. I love you Lexi Anne, never put yourself down again. OK." Bo demanded.

Lexi nodded and looked away. She prayed that her daughter would be normal. Being different was too hard.

Tia had returned to the room and heard their conversation. She was upset. She walked in and sat beside the bed. She took Lexi's hands. "Lexi, so what if she is? We love her anyway, and she will be surrounded by people that will defend her with everything in them. She is special because she is a part of you and a part of Bo. I love you, Lexi. We all do, and you know what, if the baby is slow, we'll love her even more."

Tia hugged her and Lexi cried. Bo held his daughter and watched. Lakota offered him a job, and he would take it. Bud and Bernice decided to stay as well. They were finally home.

THE EPILOGUE

Six year old Alexia Thompson was in the principal's office again. Her parents had been called once more.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, thank you for coming so quickly." Principal Kelly greeted them.

Regina Kelly liked the Thompson's and was thrilled when they decided to let their daughter attend public school rather than private. Alexia was a jewel, smart, outspoken, and fearless. Those qualities endeared her favor with this principal. She was not the type of child to sit quietly and let something unfair go on. Whether it was a student or a teacher, Alexia always told the truth.

"What happened?" Bo asked. At fifty-seven, he had found a new fountain of youth in his willful daughter.

"Well, Mr. Thompson, Alexia got into an altercation with two boys. I suspended the boys, but their parents want Alexia punished as well. The thing is, she was defending a classmate, and I am not suspending her for that." Ms. Kelly explained.

The parents of the two boys had returned and wanted to meet the parent's of the girl that brutalized their sons. Walking past the secretary, they barged in. They were surprised to find a black couple and small girl inside.

"We were told you had that monster that attacked our boys in here. Sorry, we'll wait." One father started angrily.

His son looked at Alexia, and whimpered.

The other parent, caught on. "Wait, you two boys got beat up by a baby. A baby kicked your asses." Ms. Kelly spoke up.

"No profanity. Mr. Mack and Ms. Smith, please wait in the other office" She stated calmly.

The mother glared at Lexi and started, "What do you expect? You can see that she's being raised by an animal." Bo stood. He rarely lost his temper, but no one would insult his Lexi. Lexi took his hand. "It's OK Bo. Sit. Let them talk." she whispered.

Principal Kelly called security and the other two parents were escorted out of the building. She was disgusted with the both f them, and their callousness towards the people in her office would not be tolerated for even a second.

"Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, I apologize for that. That type of behavior won't be tolerated." Principal Kelly explained. Lexi was silent, but she smiled and thanked her quietly. This was the last straw for Bo. His daughter was leaving this school.

"Ms. Kelly, I'm taking her out. She deserves to be taught in a safe environment and I'm not sure she's safe here" He stated.

Lexi was quiet. She called Alexi to her and they talked. "Baby, what happened?" She asked her daughter.

Lexi stroked Alexia's cheek. Her little girl was her heart. She never knew she could love someone so completely. Last year, her parents departed this life, but her little Alexia reminded her everyday that she was loved. Her daughter was a protector, a fighter. If she fought those bigger boys, then she had a reason. Alexia explained to her Momma why she fought. "Tell Daddy." Lexi whispered.

"Daddy, they were hitting on and spitting on Jared. He's my friend. I told them to stop, and they knocked him out of his wheelchair." Alexia exhaled. "I called for a teacher, but no one came, so I started hitting them to make them leave Jared alone. If I leave, who's gonna protect Jared from them?" She asked.

Bo smiled, and hugged his daughter. "Ms. Kelly will protect Jared, baby. It's my job to protect you."

Alexia nodded, "Daddy, I won't fight anymore, if you let me stay." She promised.

Lexi was silent. She knew how hard it was to be different. She knew how this kid, Jared felt. "Alexia, then be his friend. Daddy and I will talk some more OK." she whispered. Alexia nodded and hugged her mother.

Ms. Kelly thanked them and told them they could take Alexia home.

*****

Bo and Tia returned to Gaines. They lived there with Margaret, Tia, and the rest of their family. Having met their extended family from Texas, they were immediately accepted into the fold. When Bud and Bernice tried to leave, Margaret, Tia and Reina insisted that they stay much to Lexi's relief. When Bud and Bernice passed away the year before, they held Lexi close. She was theirs to protect and each pack member told her that she would never be alone again.

A shout of excitement greeted them as Bo pulled in. They smiled as their Godsons rushed out. They weren't that interested in the adults, but their cousin had been away from them for hours.

Tia and Dallas laughed as their sons, Deacon and Declan, both soon to be five, squealed with glee. The next year, they were entering school. They wanted to go to school with Alexia. Before Alexia could climb out of the car, she was pounced on by her cousins. Dallas asked what happened, and Bo told him "My little girl beat up a couple of third grade bullies."

Dallas laughed and lifted Alexia in the air. "Did you give them the one-two punch I taught you?"

Alexia laughed, "Yes, Uncle Dallas." She then told her uncle what happened. Dallas was livid. So much so that Levin called him. After learning about the incident, Levin called Lakota. This was not the first time something occurred at the school with Alexia. They really wanted to send her to a private school, but Bo insisted that if she went to an academy, he'd pay for it. He couldn't afford the tuition. Besides Alexia loved her school and had many fiends there. The school was actually a really good one; the only problem was the bullying. Something needed to be done. The alphas made a decision. Alexia would not be bothered by those two bys again.

Lexi smiled. She watched the boys and Alexia with Dallas. Bo laughed and her heart sang. She was blessed and she knew that her baby was perfectly fine.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers