Moving The Goalposts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Annie. Tell Jo what you want her to do."

"Ooh - ooh f-f-finger me; p-p-please finger me." I could tell she was close, close to her first orgasm for god knows how long. But I wanted her to tell me that she wanted Jo to give it to her so I teased her some more, running my fingers up and down her now juicing pussy lips.

"Who do you want to finger you?" my finger now dipping into her pussy before sliding up across her clit. I felt her body shudder as I did so.

"Jo. I want Jo to finger me Sam. Please, I want Jo. Please don't stop now." I think my body started shaking as much as hers when I heard this.

"Go on," I said, desperately trying to free my now throbbing cock from my trousers. "Tell her what you want".

"Please Jo, please finger me." Annie was starting to pant now and I knew her orgasm wasn't far away. I started sliding two, then three fingers in and out of her leaving my thumb rubbing against her clit as I did so.

"Oooooh yesssssssss," she hissed, bucking on my hand before clamping her mouth to mine. "Of fuck me Jo, please, please fuck me Jo," she moaned into my mouth, bringing herself to a shuddering orgasm as she fucked my fingers.

Later on, in the comfort of our bed we made love but it felt slightly strange. Nothing too obvious it just seemed disjointed as if Annie's mind was somewhere else. I remember wondering whether she was still thinking of Jo, maybe imagining being fucked with a strap-on. These thoughts had an obvious effect and I soon found myself closing in on my own orgasm. However Annie beat me to it although not by much, still shuddering underneath me as I exploded inside her. Little did I realize how much would have happened to us before her vaginal muscles next coaxed my cock to ejaculation.

Nothing else of a sexual nature happened for a while. Whenever I tried to bring Jo into casual conversation Annie always changed the subject. I simply assumed that she was a bit embarrassed about her reaction to my fantasy. Occasionally when we were in bed I thought about going for a re-run but I didn't want to rock the boat so to speak and anyway I knew Annie was under pressure at work to coordinate a major office move -- the price of her recent promotion to Office Manager.

So I left things as they were and bided my time and as it turned out I didn't have to wait too long. Late the following week as I worked my way through the monthly draft accounts wondering what level of blast the Finance Director would be giving me later that day, Annie called.

"Hi Sam; look Jo wants me to go for a quick drink after work. She says she's got something she wants to tell me. Is that okay with you?"

"She probably wants to tell you she's fallen madly in love with you and wants to have your babies," I replied without thinking. I heard Annie's laugh and realized for an off the cuff remark it wasn't a bad joke.

"Sammy you're incorrigible," she replied still chuckling away.

"I haven't started yet baby." My mock Humphrey Bogart accent was as bad as ever.

"I've got the car so I won't be drinking much; I'll only be about an hour or so. Are you alright to rustle up some food for later?"

"Only if I get the facts Ma'am, the full facts" I continued in my best US private dick character. By now she was laughing out loud.

"Of course you will. I'm looking forward to it," she giggled, "I'll see you later," and then the line went dead.

On any other day, I'd probably have sat fantasizing about what the evening might hold in store for Annie but most of my afternoon was spent looking at ways of putting a positive spin on what were at best disappointing sales figures. It was only much later as I drove home, the relief of an only light FD mauling coursing through me, that I finally started to think about Annie's 'date' with Jo.

Once home I prepared a meal (courtesy of the local supermarket) and awaited Annie's return. I looked at my watch and it was already 2 hours since Annie would have finished work. I wasn't clear how I felt at the time; annoyed that I'd got a meal ready which was already starting to dry out in the oven and at the same time excited that my wife was having a drink with a gay girlfriend whom she had openly admitted she perhaps more than fancied and was late home.

Eventually the latter triumphed and I found myself stroking my cock imagining Annie succumbing to Jo's amorous advances and it didn't take long before my chest and stomach were covered in my cum. Fortunately, I had had enough time to clean myself up before I saw Annie's car at long last pulling onto our drive. I was removing the meals from the oven when I heard her enter the kitchen.

"You're a bit late," I said not looking round. It was meant to sound light and chatty but somehow it came out sharp and a little annoyed.

"So, I'm a bit late," she retorted.

"Well dinner's ruined." It wasn't really, just a bit drier than it should have been.

"Oh fuck dinner!" she spat back and by the time I looked round all I got to see was her back disappearing into the hall. I put the meals on the table and went after her. I found her sitting in the lounge.

"I'm sorry love," I proffered. She looked up at me and I could see that she'd been crying.

"No Sam. I'm the one who should be sorry."

"What the hell happened?"

"Long story Sam; a bit of a long story," she tried a smile and nearly managed one, "I'll tell you over dinner." So as we sat eating our meals Annie recounted her evening which, until the very end, had been pretty uneventful, mainly work gossip in fact.

Annie had driven Jo back from the bar. And as they had said their goodbyes Jo as usual had leant across to kiss her on the cheek. However instead of the customary peck Jo suddenly started to kiss her full on her lips. Annie admitted that even though she'd been hoping Jo might make a play for her, it had happened so suddenly that she was really taken aback; so much so that at first she'd tried to pull away. However it didn't take much persistence from Jo before she found herself willingly responding, letting her mouth open for Jo's probing tongue.

"I remember thinking at the time 'this is crazy, it's broad daylight and I'm making out with another woman in a car in a suburban street, we can't do this.' But I guess I'd forgotten how much softer another girl's lips felt; so different from a man, so much nicer." She looked down for a minute guiltily averting her eyes before continuing.

"I could feel her left hand stroking up and down my thigh inching slowly higher with every movement. She was leaning across me her right arm behind me now, her hand stroking my hair, pulling me onto her mouth. By this time I think I'd more or less lost control. I'd wrapped my arms around Jo and was clawing her back and squeezing her arse cheeks." And all the time she was telling me I was thinking how amazing this all was. My lovely Annie had actually been making out with Jo; just as she had in the fantasy. My cock was rock hard again already.

"And then I felt her hand on the crotch of my panties and I thought I'd explode. Jo must have been able to tell straight away how hot I was because she started whispering to me between our kisses, things like how much she wanted me, that she'd always known I was a horny bitch and that she knew she could seduce me. I don't know why but this just seemed to turn me on even more. I started jerking my hips so I was fucking her hand with my pussy.

"I was so close Sam, so fucking close; and then my fucking stupid mobile started ringing!" She paused looking as angry as I can ever remember. "I don't know why but it seemed to bring me at least partly back to my senses. Jo was carrying on and had slipped her hand inside my panties and was rubbing my pussy, telling me to ignore it but I couldn't. It had somehow broken the moment." She looked straight at me as if expecting a comment.

"Who was it?" I ventured. At that moment I simply couldn't think of anything else to say.

"It was my fucking boss wanting to know if I had the draft budget for the Office re-organization completed; it was now overdue apparently! I was trying to tell Heather that I'd have it on her desk sometime tomorrow and all the while Jo was kissing me and touching me and I could hardly talk properly. Heather kept asking if I was okay while Jo was whispering in my ear that I should tell her I was fucking the dyke temp from Finance! In the end I couldn't think straight and just spluttered out 'Sorry Heather - got to go -- bye,' and cut the call. Fuck knows what she thought was going on."

"So what happened after that; you know - with Jo?"

"Oh she wanted to carry on but I told her I couldn't; not out in the open, not outside her flat. So she said 'come in then, Louisa won't be back for a bit,' but I couldn't; I said that I had to get back home to you. She got out the car and with a 'you don't know what you're missing' jibe stormed off.

"God Sam, I've been so stupid. What the fuck was I thinking letting myself get involved like that with Jo. I'm sorry love, I'm really sorry."

"I -- I wouldn't have minded if you'd gone in," I suddenly blurted out. I guess Annie's recounting of the evening was working on my new fixation because it had completely obliterated her attempted apology.

"Oh you wouldn't have minded! What the fuck would have happened if Louisa had come home?" she snapped angrily, "and what about the 'contract'? This wasn't a fantasy Sam; this was really happening with real consequences. Can't you see; it wouldn't have been right. Where would letting Jo fuck me leave us anyway?" She paused and stared straight at me as if trying to read my thoughts.

"Or maybe you don't think I've already gone too far. Is that it Sam? Is that what you're saying?" She turned away and at that moment somewhere deep inside I knew she'd also turned the tables. I felt I was on the edge of the abyss.

"B-b-but," I stammered before blundering on. "We talked about it the other day; the fantasy; you and Jo; y-y-you joined in with it and it was great; doing it in real life would only have been an extension; it wouldn't have changed things; as long as we are open about things then everything, you know ..." She turned back to me and it felt as if she could now see deep within me. She nodded her head.

"Okay Sam. If you're happy with that then so be it" her voice cut through with resignation and firm finality. We sat in a heavy silence for a while.

"Well maybe another time," I said trying to lighten things a bit.

"I doubt it Sam, at least not with Jo. Remember, I said she had something to tell me. Well she's leaving next Friday week. Apparently, she's going to spend a couple of months 'travelling' around Europe with Louisa so ..." She shrugged her shoulders and just sat there looking thoroughly pissed off.

I barely saw Annie for the rest of the evening as she immersed herself in the outstanding budget but by the next evening she seemed to have brightened up a bit. Jo was off for the rest of the week which Annie said helped as she didn't feel ready for a face to face confrontation with the events of the previous evening straight away.

By the Monday when she came home she was back to her old self. As we quaffed a bottle of wine in the evening sun, Annie told me that Heather had called her into her office to thank her for the draft budget and that later on she'd seen Jo and everything was fine between them. Jo had apologized for taking advantage of her and said she'd like Annie to come to her small farewell drink on the Friday. Just a few friends from work, but not for too long though. She really had to start packing for her travels.

By the time we went to bed we were both quite merry and for the first time for a long time Annie was the one to instigate sex. I felt her hand slide across my cock and start to stroke me. With my mind flooding with thoughts of what might conceivably happen on Friday, Annie quickly had my cock hard.

"Mmmmmm, that didn't take very long did it Sammy? I think you must be thinking about Jo and me again?" She paused while I groaned under her touch.

"Well, you know I said I saw Jo today. Well I didn't tell you everything. Would you like to know exactly what happened?" At that moment it felt like the rhetorical question to end all rhetorical questions.

"Yes," I gasped. "Yesss."

"Well, I called Jo and asked her to bring some budget papers to my office rather than put them in the internal post. Once she arrived she apologized straight away for taking advantage of me and also for storming off and that she'd been thinking about me ever since that night. She was staring at me and I knew where things were going but I couldn't stop myself Sam because I hadn't stopped thinking about her either." At that admission I took over stroking my cock which was throbbing madly now leaving Annie to run her hands all over my chest, and occasionally tweak my nipples.

"I asked her if she wanted to 'kiss and make up' and when she said 'yes' I got up from my chair and walked round my desk to her. My legs felt weak and I was sure Jo could see how much I was trembling but she didn't show it. She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me until I was back against my desk. Her mouth was now inches from mine. We were staring into each others' eyes and I could feel her warm breath on my lips as she moved closer and closer.

"And then her tongue flicked across them, teasingly, before probing my lips and finally pushing past them and into my willing mouth. I could feel her thigh pressing against my crotch gently easing my legs apart. Her hands were now on my blouse kneading my breasts through the thin white material as she set about my mouth with her tongue.

"Ooh Sam it was sooooo fucking hot. My skirt was hiked up and I was humping her thigh, my arms around her neck pulling her mouth against mine my tongue seeking out hers. Absolutely anyone could have walked in and caught us but I didn't care. I just wanted her to fuck me; wanted her to fuck me knowing that you want her to fuck me; don't you Sam." Her voice was purring now like a finely tuned engine.

"Yessssss," I groaned now on the verge of cuming.

"And so I humped her thigh for all I was worth and I came on her Sam; I came so fucking strongly that I had to pull her mouth hard against mine to muffle my screams. I was left hanging on her, kissing her mouth wildly, clawing at her hair, grinding myself against her thigh as my whole body shuddered violently..." As Annie finished she looked down at the bedclothes thrown back but she must already have known that I'd cum as her arm like my chest was splattered with my semen.

For the following 3 days that was pretty much the pattern. Every night, as we lay in bed, Annie would recount in detail what had happened between her and Jo at work. It was always in her office; Annie would call Jo on the pretext of needing some paperwork and Jo always gave Annie an orgasm but oddly never the other way round. They never got beyond heavy petting and although Annie now locked the office door on one occasion she'd got carried away and forgot and they very nearly got caught by Mary the post girl bringing round the morning post. And of course I always came like a train while she told me.

And then Friday arrived. I'm not sure which of us was the most excited. I watched Annie getting dressed, noting the extra care she seemed to be taking with every detail of her make up. She'd been to the hairdressers the previous evening after work and was now ensuring that every ringlet of her short spiral perm was in exactly the right place. Gone also was the business suit and in its place she wore a simple albeit tight fitting deep red strappy mini dress and matching heels.

I had to admit she looked unbelievably sexy even if I ignored the fact that underneath I knew she was wearing only the skimpiest of black bikini briefs. I felt proud of her but at the same time I found myself experiencing real twinges of jealousy; after all it wasn't for me that she was dressed like that.

As she kissed me goodbye and with more than a glint in her eye she said she wasn't sure how late she would be; that would depend on how 'things went'. For my part, I was simply trying to decide the best way to spend an evening knowing that whatever I did my wife had gone out with the sole intention of being fucked by another woman. I decided, wisely as it turned out, to stay at work and avoid compromising the pleasures available when Annie finally got home and related in fine detail her 'adventures'. However by 5.30 she'd called me from her mobile telling me she wouldn't be too much longer. Clearly things weren't going according to plan.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Fucking Louisa's at the fucking pub that's what's fucking wrong," she spat back at me. We waited in silence each at the end of a silent line until Annie continued this time in a calmer voice. "Look I'm sorry Sam. This isn't your fault; it's just a stupid situation. It's just a -- a -- just a fucking mess. I should never have expected anything else. I've been so foolish Sam." The line went quiet again. "Anyway I better get back to the bar and join the 'fun'. I'll call again when I'm leaving." And with that she was gone.

Some three hours later as I was driving into Annie's office car park I was still trying to work out how everything fitted together. Why had 'soon' suddenly become three hours for instance? And what about the 'evaporating surprise'; whatever it was Annie was right, it was all a fucking mess. I got out the car and walked into the reception and as Annie had said the security guard was expecting me. He looked up grudgingly from his tabloid and clicking open the security doors pointed through to the lifts.

"Second floor, turn left, through the double doors, third door on the right." I thanked him brusquely. After all I knew exactly where Annie's office was and he hadn't exactly stretched his 'work' beyond the absolute minimum.

There didn't seem to be anyone else about but that wasn't surprising; it was Friday evening. Who in their sane mind would still be working? I exited the lift and walked to Annie's office with some trepidation; the week had already been crazy and today didn't appear any different. My unease was amplified when I turned the handle and found the door to Annie's office locked. I looked around in panic wondering if I had the right door or the right floor even when suddenly I heard the click of the lock and the door in front of me swung open.

She grabbed me pulling me into the room and before I could orientate myself I heard the door lock click back. As I turned I saw Annie standing in front of me, nostrils flared her eyes glazed with lustful determination but before I could do or say anything she pulled me to her and straddled my thigh. She was staring deeply into my eyes.

"Kiss me Sam, kiss me and enjoy your surprise," purring loudly as her tongue flicked sensuously across her smudged lipstick. I had a split second to make out the rest of her badly damaged make-up before her mouth was on mine, her tongue forcing its way deep into my mouth. She turned me, backing me towards the door, pinning me against it as her arms went round my neck and pulled my mouth hard onto hers, engulfing me.

She was breathing deeply and I could feel the urgent breath from her nose on my face as she writhed crazily on me. I knew it was Annie but she smelled somehow different. I struggled to think how but gave up under her continued onslaught. Whatever it was, it was simply intoxicating; I couldn't resist her any longer and started kissing her back wildly, moving in tandem with her as my tongue did battle with hers. I could feel her at my fly, unzipping me, and then freeing my now straining cock. She started stroking it, long and slow.

"You can smell her can't you Sam, smell her all over me," she purred into my mouth. As her words slowly sank in, I could do nothing but groan loudly back.