Moving to Utah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worn out and both girls seemed to be n out as well. We slept for about an hour or so and I was woken up by both girls trying like hell to make my dick hard. It seemed to getting there but Cassie didn't care. She climbed on for one more good ride and I'm pretty sure I was only able to rub my Semi Hard dick along her clit. If I was able to get hard and slip in to her I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have known because I was still half asleep and my crotch was so numb. Cassie rubbed or fucked herself to one more mild orgasm and then climbed off and got dressed to leave. She kissed Joyce's clit & my dick, and then both of us on the lips goodbye and thanked us for the great evening. She was walking real funny when she left.

I always thought that having to women in bed would last a lot longer but I had only been in the room about 2 hours. Since Joyce had rented the room for the night was passed out and rented till morning. Joyce woke up famished went to get us some coffee & a little breakfast. I woke when she returned and she said I would need my nutrition. After we ate we were horny again and we stayed in that room till they knocked on the door and kicked us out. It's a good thing the room had 2 beds cause we soaked both beds and thrashed the room. I don't mean rock star style, more like Porn Star style. The funny things was Joyce and I carried on for along time after that and she told that Cassie was always asking about me and hoped to repeat our little rendezvous but I got the impression that Joyce not as happy about it as I was. Although we talked about Cassie a lot as well as other girls we would both like to do, Joyce decided to NOT share me anymore. But we never stopped having a good time. We fucked in some great places and for long periods of time, and it was always as good as the first time. But I'm sure our relationship changed a lot after that time with Cassie.

12