Mower Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,375 Followers

At the beginning of December, Sally told me that it was time for Brian to have his own room. I agreed of course. That afternoon, she moved all of her things into my room. I should have seen that coming. After the boys were in bed, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was embarrassed at being such a dense clod, and thrilled that she took control.

The day before Christmas the local Justice of the Peace quietly married us. We didn't tell anyone, but Earl saw the ring on Shelly's finger the next day. It was a good holiday.

The business flourished. When spring came, Earl announced that he was leaving for Florida. He had a sister living near Ocala who had been nagging him for years to come down. I was afraid that his move would create a few problems, but Earl had that under control. He deeded the property and the business to Sally and myself. All we had to do was send him ten percent of the monthly gross, until he kicked the bucket. It was an offer we couldn't refuse. He didn't need the ten percent, because he had accumulated a nice nest egg over the years. It was more like a symbolic gesture, so that we would always remember him. It wasn't necessary, but we understood.

The farmhouse gave us a lot more room than the apartment. It took a full month to get everything repainted before we could move in. I never understood what Earl had against painting. The week we finally moved in, Sally found out she was pregnant. Brian and Greg were as excited as I was.

It was hard to imagine that a short while ago my life was in shambles. It's funny how things work out.

I hope the new baby has two eyes.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,375 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories