Mr. Bear Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress, that was forty—thank you, Mistress that was f—ohhh!" was all he got out in a tight gasp, then his hips shot up off his heels and he started cumming. I yanked myself out of the way, not wanting to soil my costume any further than it already had been, since if my boots couldn't be washed clean and sweet-smelling again, they'd clearly have to be replaced. I moved around to his backside as he ejaculated a second time, and as the third orgasmic spurt shot out across the floor, I started whipping his ass hard and fast. His gasps of pain became cries of pleasure, and I was pretty sure he experienced his first multiple orgasm, too, since he kept shuddering and thrusting wildly with his hips, even as his buttocks turn first pink and welted, then blush-red. Even when the semen was barely dribbling out of its hole, he was still gasping and shuddering with the force of his climax. I finally stopped when I ran the risk of beading those welts with blood, leaving him to droop, shuddering with pain and pleasure…and realized that we had quite an audience, now.

Before, when I'd been facing Mr. Naughty Bear during his lashing, my back had been to the entrance of the Ladies' Room. When I moved around to welt his buttocks, my attention had been on the task at hand, breaking him in to the ways of my world, extending his pain and its pleasure so that he would thoroughly associate one with the other.. Now we both became aware of the crowd of bodies, female *and* male, standing at the doorway. Staring at the tableau the two of us made. Me, half-stooped over, quirt in hand and a nice flush covering my skin at being caught…since there were several of my vanilla friends, female and male, in that doorway with the others…and my drunken new submissive, quickly hunching over his groin, covering it protectively. And maybe covering up his face, and hiding his distinctive height, too. No doubt he had abruptly recognized some friends of his own in the costumed group.

I straightened as smoothly and regally as I could, and gave them a careless, helpless little shrug. "I caught him peeing on the floor in here."

Silence met my statement. Shocked, disgusted, titillated, the whole mix of emotions was visible in the faces of the crowd. One of my vanilla friends, Gabrielle, met my gaze with her own…and grinned, surprising me. I winked back at her. If she could handle this side of me… Well, that left my male vanilla friends, some of whom looked very disgusted. Feeling a giggle welling up inside of me, I couldn't help it; I just had to add,

"This was nothing! You should see what I do to men who leave the toilet seat up at home," I drawled. Most of the men drew back in shock. I gently nudged Mr. Embarrassed Bear with my toe. "Go get your shirt, and finish mopping up the floor." Like a good Domina should when surprised by an unplanned audience, I stepped around him, placing myself firmly between him and the audience, giving him my tacit protection. No one was going to get to him, without going through me. Quirt in one hand, the other making shooing motions, I addressed them with a kindly smile. "Nothing more to see here, folks. Move along, move along. The bathroom will be ready for use in another ten minutes or so, ladies only. And I do mean Ladies *Only*," I added darkly, reminding the men of what they had seen. "Move along, Happy Halloween, nothing to see, here…"

A few pointed, hard looks got the last of the stragglers to leave. I couldn't tell how far they went, since the approach to the Ladies' Room had some turns in it, so they were possibly just out of sight but still within hearing distance. That was good enough for me, though. That was the other reason why I liked to speak low and quiet to my subs, to keep the neighbors from overhearing. Returning to Mr. Bear, I watched him scrub the floor on his hands and knees, mopping up his own cum stains as well as the urine he had splashed around earlier. I waited until he had waddled on his knees to the sink, rinsed out the shirt, then waddled back to scrub at the next patch of stained concrete before crouching near and addressing him.

"So," I murmured. "Aside from the unexpected audience, what did you think of your first whipping? It looked as if you really liked it. Did you, indeed?"

He glanced up at me with those wide green eyes—he really was very handsome, as well as very big and very strong—and blushed. "…Yes, Mistress. Even the…uh…audience part. I've never cum so hard!"

"Oh, so you like pain and humiliation both? Would you like another taste of what I can do to you, at some other point in the future?" I drawled lightly. "Because it can be that good, and better yet, again and again." And nearly climaxed myself with the thrill of my own power as he abandoned his grungy teeshirt and crawled quickly to my feet, fervently kissing my dirtied boots. Reaching down, I fisted my fingers in his hair, pulling his head up. As he gave me a devoted look, I tucked the quirt into my belt, checked the doorway to make sure it was still empty, and reached under my skirt with my free hand. Pulling my panties aside, I flashed him my cunt. "Here's your reward for being a good boy. Lick me until I cum. And be quick about it."

"Yes, Mistress!" And like the trained bear he was becoming, his tongue danced all over my pussy lips, his fingers holding my panties aside in his enthusiasm to obey. *Damn, he's talented!* Between the skill of his tongue, his hungry enthusiasm, and my own excitement at having such a big, strong, willing slave whipped, humiliated, ejaculated, and halfway trained all in one session, I came almost as hard as he did. Finally, I had to push him away, or risk falling to the half-cleaned floor. Readjusting my clothes, I watched him licking his lips, one of those large hands wrapped around his meat, fisting his hardening shaft slowly.

I pulled out the quirt and tucked the tip under his chin. "That is *my* penis, and I have not given you permission to play with it." For a moment, he looked like he would protest. I poked him a little harder under the chin. "It is most definitely mine; all of our friends saw me claiming my possession. Now, I'm going to give you two lashes to it, to remind you who it belongs to, and then you're going to finish cleaning up this floor, put everything but the teeshirt back on—it's too dirty now to risk soiling such nice skin—and you're going to take my card and call me in two days, after you've sobered up and you've had a good, long think about how good it can be, between us. Once you get home you can touch yourself all you like, but I command you to not cum. If you do, you will have to tell me, and you will get another whipping. And don't forget how to properly count the strokes, between now and then."

SMACK!

"Ahh!—Thank you, Mistress, that was one…" SMACK! "—Aaahaahhh…thank you, Mistress, that was two."

His penis was now hard as a rock again. Tucking the quirt back into my belt, I stooped and kissed him on the lips, enjoying the taste of my own pleasure on his mouth. Goddess, he turned me on! I pulled back and smiled at him. "What's your name?"

"Craig. Craig McCracken, Mistress," he clarified.

"Nice to meet you, Craig. I'm Diana Masque…but you will call me Mistress, and I will call you Mr. Bear. Remember what I have taught you, and imagine what else you can learn. Oh, and remember that I still owe you ten lashes from today's punishment, which I will be happy to administer when we meet again. Now finish the floor, get dressed, and have a Happy Halloween."

"Yes, Mistress—thank you, Mistress!" he added, nuzzling my stomach in gratitude as I straightened up. I stroked his fine, blond hair, letting him know I cared. It would be up to him, now, if we saw each other again. Punishment for pissing all over the Ladies' Room floor in a drunken fit of stupidity aside, all my encounters were consensual. It's such a kick, knowing that these men willingly subdue themselves for me, submit themselves to me, and serve and worship me as the goddess I am.

Happy Halloween, indeed. What a trick, and a treat!

12