Mr. E. (Scaled Back)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morally he was not opposed to recreational sex, but Trent hated it when people would cheat on one another. What further incited his rage, was knowing that the victim of this betrayal was none other than his beloved, Becky. Following the pair up stairs, it did not take long for him to discover that they had gone into Greg's room. Although the door was securely fastened shut, it was not hard to determine what was happening by the sounds emulating from the locked room.

With his good mood now long since behind him, Trent decided to quietly leave the party and head for home. Being unable to sleep he tossed and turned all night while trying to decide what to do. On the one hand, he felt obligated as her friend to tell Becky about her cheating boyfriend. On the other side of the coin though, he knew there was a good chance that she would end up hating him for doing so. Without proof, he wasn't even sure if she would believe him. It turns out she didn't.

"Becky, can I have a word with you in private," Trent asked as she was heading towards her locker?

"Can it wait Trent? I'm supposed to meet Tim after school today, and I am already running late," She told him.

"Actually I would rather it didn't. What I have to tell you is kind of important," He replied.

"Well I guess I could spare a few minutes. What's on your mind," She asked.

"I went to Greg's party Saturday night," he started to explain.

"Yes I know, I wish that I could have been there. Tim said it was a real blast," She replied butting in on Trent's story.

"He should know," Trent said in a disgusted tone of voice.

"What's that supposed to mean," Becky asked not liking the direction their conversation was heading?

"There is no easy way to say this, so I am just going to come out and tell you," Trent started to say.

"Tell me what, exactly," Becky wanted to know.

"Saturday at the party, I saw Tim and Dory walking upstairs together," He said

"So what, they were probably just both headed towards the bathroom at the same time," Becky reasoned.

"Tim had his hand on Dory's ass and they went into Greg's room and locked the door," Trent explained.

"Did you actually see them do anything else," She hesitantly asked.

"No, but the sounds I heard while standing outside the door left little doubt as to what they were doing. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Tim is cheating on you," Trent said.

"I don't believe you! Tim would never do something like that! He loves me," She yelled.

"Becky, be reasonable, why would I go and makeup a story like that," He asked.

"Because you are mad at Tim for picking on you, and you want to get even with him by trying to break us up," Becky replied.

"Do you really think I would hurt you like this, just so I could get even with Tim," He asked bewildered?

"Yes I do; I have seen the way you look at me when you think I am not paying attention. Your twisted little mind is probably thinking that poor naive Becky will probably need someone to console her, and I'm sure that you are more than willing to do so," Becky accused.

Trent was now becoming quite frustrated. He figured that she may have some doubts about what really went on that night. He even thought that she would try and come up with some plausible excuse why Tim and Dory were together. What he never counted on was her accusing him of lying. Surly she knew him better than this? Without stopping to think about what he should be saying he instead went on the defensive.

"Fine, I admit it; I do stare at you sometimes. Guess what, dozens of other guys do as well. In case you haven't noticed you are pretty easy on the eyes. You're right about something else too. Yes, I would offer to console you, but not because I think I have any shot at landing you as my girlfriend. I'm not that stupid. Helping each other through bad times; well, that is what friends do for one another," He tried to explain.

"Friends; we're not friends. You're a liar and an asshole Trent Hamilton, and I never want to see you again as long as I live," she screamed as she stammered off crying.

"That went well," He sarcastically thought as he made his way home that evening wondering if he did right by telling Becky about Tim. The confrontation that Trent expected to have with Tim and his buddies the following day never seemed to materialize. He was sure that she would go running straight to Tim with the hopes that he would refute the awful accusation. When this didn't happen, Trent began to wonder if maybe she was so hooked on the guy that she couldn't even bear the thought of confronting him about cheating on her for fear he might actually confirm it to be true.

His entire relationship with Becky changed from that point. Her cheerful demeanor was always the bright spot of his dismal existence. Now she looked upon him with hatred and distain. High school had always been a form of torcher for the young man, but now it felt truly unbearable. His depression was even starting to show through in the quality of Mr. E's plays. He had to make a change.

Having more than the required number of credits needed already, he quietly submitted his request for midterm graduation. With this burden out of the way, Trent began to pull himself out of his funk. He refocused his efforts in an attempt to take Mr. E's coaching to a whole new level. When he finally finished he was confident that if his directions were followed properly, his new plays and cheers would attract enough attention from the college scouts to secure not only Becky, but possibly even other members of her team with scholarship offers. Trent's own college plans included an early enrolment in Harvard medical school. With this new turn of events unfolding, Trent uncharacteristically became slightly careless when he was delivering his final instructions to the cheerleading squad.

Trent's parents wanted to do something special for his last night at home, but unfortunately they were already engaged in a prior commitment that they couldn't get out of. He understood, as these things sometimes happen with career oriented people. Trent was just finishing up his last minute packing when the doorbell rang. Looking out the peep hole, the young man was shocked to find Stacey standing there. While opening the door to invite her in, Trent said. "Hello Stacey. So what do I owe this pleasure," He asked?

"I heard that you were graduating early and leaving town," She said.

"Who'd you hear that from," Trent asked annoyed that his plans have already been leaked?

"I overheard our principal, Mr. Sutton, ask his secretary to pull your file because you had applied for early graduation. He said that you were moving to Massachusetts," Stacey stated.

"Yeah, I've been accepted to a junior internship at Harvard Medical School in Boston," Trent explained.

"OMG that is so cool," Stacey exclaimed!

"I know. I am pretty excited about it," Trent said.

"By the way, Stacey did you tell anyone else about me leaving," Trent asked?

"No, when Mr. Sutton noticed that I was standing there, he said that you requested for it to remain a secret, so I didn't say anything," She said.

Stacy had never been exactly friendly with Trent in the past, so he obviously wondered why she had bothered to come see him. Finally, curiosity got the better of him, and he just had to ask.

"So Stacy, I really appreciate you stopping by like this, but I do have to wonder," He started to ask?

"Why I'm here," She finished.

"Well the thought has crossed my mind. Don't get me wrong. I really am glad to see you, but I never exactly considered us as- well friends," Trent replied.

"Until recently, I never really did either," She said.

"I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused. What happened recently to change your mind about me," He asked?

"I found out you were Mr. E," She replied casually.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he said, though his face revealed otherwise.

"You don't have to lie to me Trent. I was running a bit late, and just getting out of the shower when I saw you tack the envelope to the bulletin board in the ladies locker room. I kept out of sight till you left," She told him.

Dejected, Trent looked at the ground and mumbled "So, I guess the whole school knows now," He asked?

"Well to be honest they probably would have, but lucky for you, Greg was the first person I came in contact with. He confessed that he already knew you were Mr. E, and reluctantly explained to me your reason for doing it. I thought it was the most romantic thing I ever heard. I can't believe you did all this just so that Becky could go to college," She said.

"When I overheard the two of you in the library discussing career day I felt terrible for her. She really is a very smart girl. I just knew I had to do something," He confessed.

"I can't even believe you thought of something like that," She said.

"I have always wanted to follow in my grandfather's footsteps and become a doctor, but my dad is a businessman. He is constantly preaching that I should "think outside the box", as he puts it. I guess without really meaning to I decided to follow his advice for once," Trent explained.

"Becky is sure lucky to have a friend like you," Stacey said.

"She doesn't think so," Trent meekly replied.

"So I've noticed. What is it between the two of you anyway," Stacey asked?

"I told her that I caught Tim cheating on her with Dory," Trent answered solemnly.

"I thought they seemed a bit too friendly at Greg's party," She remarked.

"Yeah, I came around the corner and saw Tim with his hand on her ass. After they left I followed them up to Greg's room, where I heard them having sex. I of course recognized their voices, and there was no denying what they were doing. I told Becky about it and she flipped out. She accused me of lying to her and said she never wanted to see me again. I hoped that over time she would come to realize that I was telling the truth, but I just don't see that happening. It is just too hard to be around her anymore," Trent confessed.

"So is she the real reason you are leaving," Stacey asked.

"Yes. "Don't get me wrong, this junior enrollment program is a great opportunity, but I probably wouldn't even be considering it, if Becky were still speaking to me," He said.

"I think that it is a good idea for you to get a fresh start in a new city. High school is too soon to make any serious long term declarations of love. People need time to grow and find themselves. My motto is have fun, but be safe. I always insist that my partners wear a condom, even though I am on the pill. I am far too young to be looking for a lifetime commitment. I want fun and excitement not diamonds and diapers," Stacey said.

"So you think that it is ok for Tim to be banging Dory, because Becky expects too much from their relationship," Trent asked.

"Of course not, Tim's a dog. I am always upfront and honest with my dates. They know right away that I am not looking for a boyfriend at this stage of my life. If they end up wanting more out of the relationship and getting hurt in the process then it is not my fault because I told them the truth from the beginning. Tim knows how Becky feels about him, yet instead of being honest about his feelings he chooses to lie and cheat on her," Stacey explained.

"Your philosophy actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe I will try it sometime," Trent said.

"No time like the present," Stacey replied.

"What are you talking about," He asked?

"Trent, I came here today to thank you for helping me get a scholarship. I have a certain way of showing my thanks, particularly to the male population," She said seductively.

"Stacey, I am thrilled that you were offered a scholarship as well, but my goal was to help Becky, not you," He explained.

"I am aware of that, and yet the results remain the same. Even if it wasn't your intention to do so, you helped me out big time, and now I am here to return the favor," She stated.

"It's really not necessary. You don't have to do that," Trent protested.

"I know that I don't have to do anything, but what if I want to? You already know that I am not looking for a boyfriend, so there is no problem there. You are not seeing anybody right now, and it's not like Becky is coming over to thank you herself. The way I see it, the only thing you have to loose is your virginity," Stacey replied.

"How do you know I'm a virgin, He asked?

"Are you really going to try and lie to me by saying that you aren't, she questioned?

"No, I was just hoping that it wasn't so obvious," Trent answered.

"After today it won't be, that is if we get moving," She replied.

"Stacey, I'm just not sure I feel right about this," He started to say.

"Trent, do you really want to enter Harvard a virgin," She asked.

That very question had been plaguing him since receiving the acceptance letter a week and a half ago. Stacey was the answer to this dilemma. Sure she may not have been Becky, but she was one of the hottest girls in school. He couldn't believe that she was actually here in his home, and offering herself up on a silver platter.

Deciding that he really didn't want to go off to college without having experienced any form of physical intimacy of the female persuasion, Trent concluded that a brief fling with Stacey might not be such a bad thing after all.

After entering his bedroom Stacey started to unbutton her blouse. Gently capturing her hands in his, Trent seductively took over the pending task. Lowering her body to the bed, he slowly removed her top using his fingers to gently caress her shoulders, arms, and stomach just below her breast line. Circling her chest with the tips of his fingers he eased the clasp of her black lacy bra apart, gradually separating it from her milky white flesh. Carefully lowering his head, he used his tongue to draw a line of saliva in the shape of a heart from the top of her chest to just above her navel. According to what he read, the key to oral stimulation was first to avoid her most erogenous areas and instead tease her with soft caresses from both his tongue and the tips of his fingers.

Although she was the experienced one, Trent was essentially driving the young woman crazy with anticipation. Most of her previous lovers had been the wham bam thank you mam type. The few that would actually lick and caress her were drawn immediately to her breast or pussy. Trent was the first to incorporate sensual teasing, allowing the use of foreplay to heighten her senses to the point of erotic bliss. When he felt she was properly stimulated, Trent captured her right nipple in his mouth and while gently sucking on it he used his right hand to caress her left tit. Constantly switching back and forth between breast, Trent paid close attention to her moaning and heavy breathing. Reaching down he started unbuttoning her shorts and had her lift up so he could completely remove them. Choosing to leave her panties in place for now, Trent kept his hands caressing her breast as he slowly licked his way down her body.

Relying solely on his training from the various books and movies he had seen, Trent continued his method of sexual torture allowing her senses to heighten her pending orgasm to its ultimate conclusion. Trent was sure glad to have this information right now, as he could tell from Stacey's bodily responses that she was thoroughly enjoying his style of love making. Licking her around her panties had been fun, removing them had been a dream, and getting her off with his fingers and tongue had been a fantasy come true. Knowing that his next move would either put an abrupt end to their blissful evening, or forever change his status as a virgin, Trent now had to make one of the most important decisions of his young life. Although, he would have much preferred that the young lady underneath him to be his beloved Becky, it was painfully obvious that she would never want anything to do with him sexually. Stacey was gorgeous, naked in his bed, and after the heights of physical pleasure she had experienced at his hand, more than willing to lead him into the mysteries of manhood, as only a woman can. Tearing open the condom wrapper, Trent made his decision. Once again relying upon his readings, he used meditation and breathing techniques to help control his excitement and prolong his pending orgasm.

After about fifteen minutes of constant fucking, Stacey, who compared to Trent, was a seasoned veteran in the sexual arena, was having trouble keeping up with the young man's amazing stamina. Having cum herself three times already, her body felt tired, and achy. Her pussy was sore, her nipples were raw, and she didn't think she could handle the building volcano that was threatening to erupt deep inside her body at any given moment. All of a sudden Trent began to pick up his pace. Holding on to her for dear life, his lower body was now moving at hyper speed, drilling his cock deeper and deeper into her over worked pussy. Stacey's body was now beyond control, thrashing about aimlessly on the bed, as if she were experiencing some sort of traumatic seizure.

It all came to an abrupt halt, as he suddenly lunged forward, impaling himself into her, his dick, sending a thick load of heavy semen, thankfully into the miraculously intact condom which still covered it. Reluctantly removing himself from her well stretched out vagina, Trent bent forward to place a light kiss on her moist lips.

"STOP PLEASE! Don't touch me right now," She exclaimed!

"Did I do something wrong? Oh God, Stacey did I hurt you," Trent asked with a worried expression on his face?

"Hurt isn't exactly the word I would use. My body feels like it is on sensory overload. I've never experienced anything like this before. What the hell did you do to me anyway," She asked while trying to catch her breath?

Relieved that she wasn't injured, Trent began to explain how the body can react to over stimulation. Reassuring her that the feeling is only temporary, he expressed his sincere thanks for making his first time a magical event that he would never forget.

"How is it that a so called virgin knows so much about sex and the human body," She wanted to know?

Trent decided that it was time to fill Stacey in on certain aspects of his life, including some of the things he had read. She seemed sincerely interested in his understandings of the human body and its many functions. He shared with her his desire to become a physician and his eagerness to help others.

"So how does it feel not to be a virgin anymore," Stacey asked?

"Let's just say that losing it was something I have always dreamed of doing, but nothing could have prepared me for what we just experienced," Trent replied.

"It's such a shame that we didn't do this a long time ago. We could have had one hell of a lot of fun together," Stacey said.

"We still can. My parents aren't due back until late this evening," Trent informed her.

The pair ended up pushing the envelope of time, as Stacey left only mere minutes before his parents arrived back home for the evening. Due to all of the physical activity that he engaged in earlier that evening ,Trent slept a lot better than he probably would otherwise have. He awoke the following morning to mixed emotions. He was extremely excited to be leaving his home town and all its drama behind to embark on his new life in Boston, yet apprehensive about all of the changes that were sure to take place. It was an amazing feeling to finally be a sexually active member of society, but Trent wondered how well he would interact with the women of Harvard. Now that he's had a taste of sex there would be no doubt that he would want to continue to experience it on a regular basis.

Although having arguable experienced the best night of his entire life, Trent truly couldn't picture himself being involved with Stacey long term. She was a terrific girl, and a tigress in the sack, but the pair just didn't share enough common interest to maintain a relationship. Being his first, he would always harbor fond memories of her, but if he were to be completely honest with himself, Becky still ranked as his true love.