Mister Gabe - A Different Wedding

Story Info
Mister Gabe takes another bride.
5k words
4.09
63.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very minor re-edit of the original submission Mr Gabe -- A Different Wedding

My thanks to Literotica contributor dainii for allowing me to borrow his characters. They are his creation. I also borrowed the structure of this wedding from Mister Gabe Chapter 6, again, with his permission.

The reader of this story should first read at least the first 6 chapters of the Mister Gabe series (the total number of chapters posted when I wrote this). Much is explained there that I do not explain here and my story will benefit from the context.

If you compare weddings, you will find similarities and differences as would occur in real life. I imagined that Mister Gabe is an intelligent person who adjusts his actions and responds to circumstances and the needs of individuals

I invite constructive criticism of my work, positive or negative. I appreciate all comments related to the telling of the story. This is the first work of narrative fiction that I have ever written in my life. Unless of course, you count resumes, cover letters, and sick notes to the teacher from 'Mom'.

Mister Gabe -- A Different Wedding

The music of the wedding march began as my wife appeared at the double entrance doors of the ceremony room. The invited guest stood and murmured their approval of the bride. She looked unbelievably beautiful, her face radiant with anticipation of what was to come. Her face had the slight flush of intense sexual arousal.

She had reason to be aroused. Her husband-to-be had described to her, in detail, just how everything was going to proceed during the ceremony. He instructed her on exactly what he demanded of her; every word she was to say and every action she was to take. He would have strict obedience. I knew her pussy would be clenching with the anticipation of how he was going to fuck her.

I had never seen her more sexy. She oozed sensuality. Everything about her invited sex, ravishment, use. I realized that I had never fully appreciated her desire for what was coming. I could have been the one who unchained this lewd wantonness in her. I could have been the one who freed her from the restraints of convention. I could have been the one to satisfy her need to be dominated, but I had never really understood its existence.

Just as I had never understood my acceptance of his demand to have her. We had been fairly normal people until we met Mister Gabe. The first thing he did was offer us his own special blend of tea. It had a great flavor and we drank loads of it. He was always urging us to drink more. He offered to have a plentiful supply delivered every week to our house. What a friendly guy. He always seemed to have the best ideas and suggestions. We somehow always seemed to follow his advice.

Now I stood at the front of the hall watching her walk down the aisle toward her new life. She was to be married to her new owner, her new master and I had given my permission. He told me that he wanted her for his own and she told me how much she wanted to be possessed, dominated and controlled by him. Sometimes she could reach orgasm just thinking about it.

Her face was only slightly obscured by the wispy veil that covered her head. She wore a white lacy bustier that hid nothing. The skin tight covering only enhanced the shape of her small, hardbody waist, calling one's eyes to the contrast of her large bust and womanly hips. Her beautiful puffy nipples shown through. Their erection slightly bulging out the fabric, reaching out, looking as if they were aching to be sucked, pulled, stretched, twisted until the pain made her pussy soaked with juices.

The cups of the bustier that covered her breasts were held on by Velcro. They were easily pulled off of the ensemble, exposing the fullness of her bust, giving complete access. I had been carefully instructed as to all of the workings of this wedding gown so that I might smoothly play my part in the ceremony.

Below the bustier was the white garter belt which served to attach the sheer thigh high white stockings. Her feet were fitted with 3 inch white back strap heels. They caused her fine, tight ass to project out slightly as if she was beginning to bend over in offering of her sex. Her pussy and ass were covered by a thin white thong. It barely wide enough to spread over the mound between her legs.

The small triangle of cloth was now almost transparent, having been moistened by her own wetness. Nothing was left to the imagination. The folds of her vagina were clearly visible to all. The strings of the thong which suspended the thin white cloth circled her waist. It tied on either side using bow tie knots that are easily pulled loose, so that it could be quickly removed.

As she walked by the guests, I knew they could see that there was a very large white butt plug stretching her asshole. Her ass had never been opened by a cock. She would never let me do anal with her. But here she was, ready to give it to her new Master. She had begun to prepare herself for this day ever since I had given my approval for her to be owned by Mister Gabe.

Mister Gabe had sent her a series of ever increasing in size plugs with instruction for a larger one to be inserted at regular intervals. The largest was to be worn starting the week before his wedding to her. I asked her why she was so willing to take his enormous cock up her ass when she had always refused me.

"I'm getting married and I want to give my virginity to my new husband. This is the only one I have left and it makes me feel so good to be able to provide it to him. He wants it and he has promised that he is going to fuck me there whether I am ready for it or not. So, I might as well be prepared to give it to him just the way he wants it."

"Besides, I want my new master to fuck me there. On my wedding night, I want him to force it up my ass. I want him to rape me. I can't wait for him to completely possess me taking every hole, using me any way he wants to, passing me around to his friends."

"By the way Honey, he told me that he is making a tape of the whole wedding ceremony and of all of the sex we have on the honeymoon. Every time he takes me, and also every time he gives me to his other people. If you like, I'll ask the Master if we can send you a copy after we get back."

"I love you so much, Baby. Thank you for giving permission for him to have me. None of this could ever possibly have happened if you hadn't said, "Yes." Mister Gabe is a gentlemen who would never take something that belonged to someone else without asking."

As she continued to slowly make her way to the front, I saw that her cunt had been completely shaved of all hair. It was utterly nude beneath the useless covering. She had never done that before, never for me. But it is what he required of her for his own pleasure and she gladly complied. Anything for him. Anything that made him want her more. Anything that served to make that thick, black cock hard. Anything that made him want to stretch her tight cunt and fuck her senseless. Anything that made him inject her with his black seed.

She had never wanted children before. We had discussed it, but she always had other priorities. But now he was her priority. Nothing else mattered but pleasing him who was soon to be her Master. He wanted to show the world his ownership and use of her white body by producing babies from his black seed. The timing of this ceremony was no accident. It was planned around her menstrual cycle and this week she was at the height of her fertility. I had no doubt that within the next hour she would already be pregnant. Certainly, by the time their week long honeymoon was over.

My wife continued to walk down the aisle toward the front of the room where we were waiting for her. The Reverend, a long-time friend of the Groom, was an older black man. I had been informed that he performed all of Mister Gabe's weddings. I wondered how many weddings Mister Gabe had been through? How many women had he taken for his use? How many brown babies did he have? It didn't really matter at this point. All that mattered was that in a few minutes, the woman I loved was going to be his.

I stood on the right hand side and in front of the Reverend. Mister Gabe did likewise on the left. We both were looking at my wife as she slowly made her way to the front. He in the ecstatic knowledge that he was going to fully possess her. I in the dread of the same fact.

Our wedding clothes consisted of off-white, thin linen pants and shirts. The pants had a simple draw string around the waist, knotted in front. The shirt was a long sleeve pullover with no collar. It was split from the hole for your head down to about the middle of the chest. It was the next thing to wearing nothing at all.

Everything had been designed for easy removal. The pants and shirt were both very loose fitting, but not loose enough to hide the massive erection that Mister Gabe was now sporting. My wife was going to have that that thing fill her to the fullest in every hole she had. As I looked at her, I followed her gaze down to the large tent in Mister Gabe's pants. She was practically drooling. She knew that it was going to hurt. She wanted it to hurt.

I realized that my own cock was rock hard. How the hell could that be? I had a good seven inches and moderately thick, but there is no way I could complete with that giant tool. When he was done with her, she was going to be so stretched out that no normal man would ever be able to satisfy her again. He told me that this was going to be a consequence of his ownership.

He also said that after having fucked his women for a while, that on those often occasions when he shared his wives with other people, regular sized guys could get his women off if they could buddy up with another man and get two cocks in her pussy at the same time. The anus generally stayed tight enough to get off a guy like me, but it would never have the real tightness that her virgin ass did now. A guy with a truly small dick wouldn't have a chance.

When Mister Gabe was explaining to me that he was going to take my wife and that I was going to give him my permission to do so, he also explained that sometimes he would return the wife to her original husband after so many years. Whether he did or not depended on how much he had worn her out sexually, how many children she had given him, if he liked the original husband, and if that man had continued to be co-operative during the whole time of his wife's enslavement. It also depended on how well the original husband learned to obey Mister Gabe's instructions. Mister Gabe was not going to spend years training a perfectly good submissive just to hand her over to some fool that would try to undo the conditioning.

He also had no intention of handing over his mixed-race female children to some idiot who would not allow them to be properly trained. Almost all of the children produced as he bred white women were female. Mister Gabe had made his fortune in some kind of chemical / big pharma business. One of the things he had discovered was a way to change the environment of a woman's womb so that the proper sperm would fertilize the eggs. The drugs couldn't get the relevant government agency's approval, so they were never marketed to the public.

He had every intention of keeping track of his daughters and when they were of age, he would come and take them, producing a new generation of children through incest. He expected that when he came for them, that they would be virgin, and that they would also have some knowledge of how to obey a master properly.

That was the key to the possible return of my wife someday. I had to learn to facilitate and fulfill her need to be submissive. If I could not do that myself, I would have to arrange for other dominants to use her. And I had to help train his daughters as submissives, readying them for the day of his arrival.

Susan had traveled the full length of the aisle and now stood before the Reverend. The music stopped and the guests returned to their seats. The Ceremony was about to start. He began to speak.

"Susan, is it your desire to be freed from your vows of marriage to your current husband and become available to be bonded to another man?"

"I do."

"Susan, do you wish to be free from, and do you wish renounce you current husband's ownership of your mouth?"

"I do."

"Do you wish to be free from and do you wish to renounce your current husband's ownership of your breasts?"

"I do."

"Of your cunt and womb?"

"I do"

"And of your virgin ass?"

"Especially."

"Susan, answer properly."

"I do"

"In light of the fact that you have publically expressed your desire to be freed from the bonds of marriage to your current husband in order to be joined to another, I ask, 'Who gives this woman to be bonded in submission to another?"

I stepped up beside Susan and answered, "I do."

The Reverend turned to speak to me and said, "As it is your expressed desire to give your wife to another, please remove the wedding ring that you gave her when you were married."

Susan raised her left hand to me and I place my fingers on the ring so that I could slide it off her finger.

"Mark, repeat after me."

"Susan, as I remove this ring from your finger...I disavow and renounce our marriage...I release you from all promises of fidelity... and honoring me as your husband... I free you to be given to another... to become the property of a man who desires you... in order to fulfill his lusts in you."

I turned Susan to face the Reverend and stepped back to my original place.

The Reverend look at Susan and asked, "Susan, now that you have expressed your desire to be released from the vows of marriage and specifically spoken your desire to renounce all claim that your current husband has upon your body and person, and that said husband has agreed in kind through the removal of your wedding ring, I pronounce that you are indeed able to be freed from those bonds and joined to another. I remind all here that she is not yet free from her current husband until she has been finally and publicly joined to another. For it is impossible for one desiring slavery to be without a master."

He continued, "Since you are now able to be free from your former bonds, is it you desire to enter into bondage to another?"

"I do."

"To whom do you wish to be joined in marriage of complete submission?"

"I wish for Mister Gabe to become my husband and master."

"Face Mister Gabe and repeat after me."

I Susan...take you Mister Gabe...to be my Master and husband...I promise to obey your every command...I promise to give myself to you completely and in every way...it is my deepest desire to serve you in every way possible...as an object of your love and your lust... there is no part of me that I will ever refuse you...you are the owner of my mouth... of my breasts...of my cunt and womb...of my virgin ass. I give it all to you... and to anyone you designate for me...man or woman...or multiples thereof...you are my Master...my owner...I am your whore...your slut... your slave... your wife.

I stepped forward again until I stood directly behind my wife. I reached around and removed the breakaway lacy cups that covered her breasts. They were now exposed for the enjoyment of Mister Gabe and all of the assembled guests. Her nipples had recently been pierced. This was another part of her preparation for her joining to Mister Gabe. She was wearing barbells to preserve the piercings while they had healed.

I then reached down to either side of her hips drawing away the strings and untying the knots that held on her sopping wet thong. It fell away, exposing her glistening pussy for Mister Gabe's eyes. They were on fire, as was my wife's cunt. It was almost his. Just a few moments more.

Smelling her arousal and seeing the unlimited lust in his eyes made my cock swell and become as hard as it had ever been in my life. Removing the thong also exposed that the same kind of piercing as had been done to her nipples had been performed through her clit. Another requirement of Mister Gabe's.

One of the attendants approached and placed a leather wrist cuff in my hands. It buckled and had 'D' rings embedded into its construction.

"Mark," the Reverend intoned, "place the restraint in her right wrist. Prepare your wife for slavery to another man."

I did so.

"Now the other."

It was handed to me by the attendant. When I was done, he gave me a leather collar. It was designed to buckle in the rear, where also a small lock was used to secure it closed.

"Place the collar around her neck symbolizing her coming slavery and your approval of the same."

I locked it and handed the key to Mister Gabe.

A small padded kneeling bench with hand rail, like those used for prayer in a church, was brought out and place in front of my wife. With my hands on her shoulders, I pressed down until she was kneeling before Mister Gabe.

The Reverend instructed, "Now Mark, kneel behind your wife."

I did so as my raging hard on nestled in the crack of her ass. I could feel the softness of her skin and the hardness of her plug. I leaned in a little pressing the plug slightly deeper into her ass. She gasp at the touch and in her heightened state was close to cumming. Knowing that this part of the ceremony afforded my last ever chance, I reached around and took her breasts in my hands, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. My hand drifted to her sex and my finger easily penetrated her ready cunt.

Mister Gabe said, "Take your final privilege, but do not make her cum. Her first cum of her wedding day will be upon my cock as I publicly take her as my slave bride."

The Reverend continued. "As the wedding rings which Susan previously wore on her fingers symbolized her marriage to Mark, and the removal of those rings symbolized the end of that relationship, the new rings which will now be placed in her body symbolize her commitment to her new Master."

"Susan, do you accept these rings from you new Master and husband, understanding that they are the sign of his complete ownership of your body and soul?"

"I do."

Mister Gabe reached out his hand to one of his attendants who placed in it three gold rings, two larger and one smaller. At this point, Mister Gabe was to be the one who removed the barbells from her piercings and replaced them with her new rings of bondage. Instead he looked glaringly at me and extended his hand with the rings in it.

"You do it."

I removed the old jewelry from my wife's breasts and replaced them with the new symbols of his ownership. These rings were not like the wedding ring I had given to her on the day she became my wife. That ring remained on the outside of her body. This new set of rings penetrated into her body revealing a different kind of marriage relationship.

My hands trembled as I attended her pussy. Just before I inserted the new ring through her clit, the thought exploded through my mind that I was about to confirm his exclusive rights to my wife's sex. I would never again make love to her. I would never again have the enjoyment of bringing her to climax with my own cock.

When I finished, I removed my hands from her as the attendants untied Mister Gabe's pants and removed his shirt. His massive body was exposed. Hard, muscular, deep black skin, he looked every bit the intimidating dominant alpha male he was. My wife seemed to faint away for second before recovering. His massive 12 inch cock sprung forward just inches from Susan's mouth.

"I want it." I heard her whisper. "I want it everywhere."

The Reverend turned to Mister Gabe.

"Is it your desire that this woman be joined to you as your wife and you to her as husband and Master?"

"Yes."

"Then step forward and repeat after me."

12