Mr. Lewis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you still so upset, Dani? You didn't really like Dustin, did you?" Cori asked while picking apart a bagel.

I sighed. I, too, asked myself the same question. I found difficulty in admitting the truth to myself about why I was so upset about Dustin's betrayal; and it was even harder to admit it out loud.

"I think I liked the idea of Dustin. He was safe and familiar. Easy. To be honest, he was my backup plan. I think it hurt more to hear he was screwing Beth-Ann behind my back than him actually screwing Beth-Ann, if that makes any sense. I, uh...I liked him well enough to settle; but, his tryst with Beth-Ann was enough for me to lose any type of extra feelings I had for him. I felt like he'd been lying to me for our entire friendship. Popularity meant more to him than he let on," I sighed.

"I just can't believe he reduced you to a notch on his belt," Cori shook her head. "That's low, and makes me wonder if he even liked you at all."

"I think he did in the beginning, but his desire to be someone else—to be liked—was far more important. And that's fine. I can't really be mad at him for it anymore. I just know where we stand and I don't want him in my life after tonight."

"I'm so glad you're not settling for him. You don't need to settle for just any guy because he seems to be a good match for you, Dani." She took a bite of bagel before continuing. "So, are you finally gonna answer the phone for him, then?"

"This incessantly ringing thing? Yeah, I guess. I just have to make it clear that we're going as friends only and after tonight, we're done."

"What about Ryan and his bathroom confession?"

"I can only deal with one crazy guy at a time," I laughed without humor.

"But you want to be with him?" Cori asked.

"Yeah...but we know that's impossible, what with his fiancée and all."

"Ryan Lewis isn't engaged, Dani."

"So he says. What's going on? Just yesterday, you were saying how I got an 'ugly truth' and now you're on his side?"

Cori tossed a rolled newspaper in my direction. "Read it and weep—for joy, of course."

A sigh escaped my lips. After all the mess with Dustin, I forgot about Ryan's newspaper plea. I set my cup of coffee on the kitchen counter and took up the paper. Circled in red ink was an engagement announcement—for Miss Kara Edwards and Stefan Lewis. I recognized the girl—Malibu Barbie, and I even somewhat recognized the guy. His eyes were the same shape and color of Ryan's. They could've been twins. Words could not make their way out of my mouth, but tears somehow found a way to escape.

"Those aren't happy tears, Danica. What's wrong?"

"Ryan was right. Idofeel stupid."

"I'm kinda lost."

"When he cornered me in the bathroom yesterday, he told me I was gonna regret playing with Dustin and basically everything. I do. Why is he always right?"

"He's not always right, Dan. But, he was right about this."

"How could he want me after such a display of idiocy? After all my displays of idiocy?"

Every mistake I made with Ryan and our relationship flooded back into my brain, causing another lump to form in my throat. "I was so selfish, and petty. I was hurt, but I mean...man. Why would he even want me?"

"Danica," Cori made her way around the counter and placed her arm over my shoulder. "You both had bouts of idiocy. What's important is that you two are willing to forgive each other and move forward."

I nodded. "Well, what am I supposed to do?"

"Why are you asking me that? You should be asking him," Cori laughed.

I took the hint.

The ride to Ryan's took too long, even accounting for the serious speeding I was doing. I hopped out of the car, sped walked to the door, and knocked.

"Why didn't I just ring the doorbell? Stupid, stupid," I chastised myself until I heard locks being unlatched.

The door swung open and he stood before me, shirtless and sleepy-eyed. His pajama pants hung off his hips, sending heat in a flood throughout my body.God, I did not come here for sex!

"Danica?"

I held up the newspaper. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"About what?" he rubbed his eyes.

"The engagement, Ryan. Keep up."

"Keep up? It's like 8AM." Ryan pulled me inside and closed the door. I waited for him to speak as he moved about the kitchen, gathering ingredients for coffee.

In my attempt to not watch him too closely, I ambled about the kitchen. Everything was in its rightful place, not a spoon or fork out of its holder, dishtowels were folded neatly. A new tile backsplash wrapped around the wall from the hood and range over to end of the counter. It was a pretty shade of green. Was it army green? Maybe forest green?

"You like that?" he asked, noticing my preoccupation.

"Yeah. It's green, of course I like it."

He smiled in a sleepy, sexy kind of way, making the apex of my thighs ache.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"No. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, trying to get back to the task at hand.

"Like I said in the note, I knew you wouldn't believe me. If you haven't noticed, you're not one to listen to reason when you're upset."

"I'll give you that. But still...."

"So youdoregret your time with Dustin yesterday?" he perked up.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right. Go ahead and gloat."

"Well, Ididtell you so."

"Whatever. Dustin confessed."

"Did he, now?"

"Kinda. Liam asked him if it was true and he looked really guilty; and, considering the fact he didn't actually say 'no, it's not true'... He never admitted to the other part, you know, about him trying to fuck me," Ryan winced, but I continued anyway, "but I figured that was true, too."

"So, have you decided about prom?"

I nodded. "I'm going with him, but I made sure to tell him we'd only be going as friends, and that our communication and friendship after prom was going to be extremely limited."

Ryan shrugged. It's your choice, Danica. But I'll be there watching either way."

"What?"

"I've been enlisted to be a chaperone. Fun, I know." He ran his fingers through his hair. His muscles flexed with every move he made, making the temperature rise within me.

"Well, at least I won't be feeling guilty about spending the night with your nemesis while you're at home worrying about me."

Ryan put his coffee down. "And why would you feel guilty?"

Oh, my God. Stop moving, Ryan."Because...I would feel bad...?"

"And why would you feel bad?" He stalked toward me like I was his prey and I had to fight for my eyes to meet his.

"I already told you. You'd be worrying about me while I was out with him."

Ryan came to a stop in front of me. "I think you'd feel bad because you wouldn't want me to sit home alone. You'd rather be here with me."

I didn't respond.

Ryan's hands cupped my face. "Did you think about what I said in that bathroom, Danica?"

I nodded.

"So?"

A million cheesy lines ran through my head at that moment, but I stuck with the simplest one. "I love you."

His eyes darkened with desire before his lips met mine.

I was intoxicated as our lips battled each other's for control. When his mouth moved to my neck, I saw my opportunity. "Ryan. We can't. I have somewhere to go. I'm meeting Cori."

"This won't take long. Lay down."

"On the floor?"

"Like we haven't done it before."

"Fine," I said, lowering myself onto the tile.

Ryan wasted no time in removing my pants and underwear. He spread my legs and let out an appreciative groan before looking up at me. "I never told you this, but I like your new haircut."

"What does that have—? AHH!" My head fell backward as his tongue laved at my folds. I came in seconds.

Ryan slid a finger into my wetness and moaned. "So responsive. So tight. When was the last time? Was it with me?"

"Who asks that during sex? Really, Ryan?"

He crooked his finger forward in me, making me cry out. "I already know the answer, Danica. The proof is right here," he said, wiggling his finger inside me. "I just want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say it's all mine. Say it."

"It's yours," I crooned. "All yours."

He murmured something I couldn't make out before his mouth found my clit again. My hips bucked off the floor. "I'm gonna have to tie you down next time," Ryan chuckled into my pussy, making me gasp.

"You're not into that," I huffed.

"You'd be surprised what I'm into, Danica. We've barely even scratched the surface of things I could do to you," he said before taking a swipe of my clit. "You still have the prettiest little pussy. God," Ryan said, devouring me.

He added another finger into me, stretching me even wider, and increasing the pace. The delicious building I longed for began, making me writhe on the floor.

"That's it. That's the way, Danica," Ryan said, his voice raspy.

I came with a loud, guttural groan.

We lay on the floor for what could have been hours...or was it minutes? Maybe seconds? I could never tell when Ryan and I were in our own world. He pulled my pants up and helped me from the floor.

"We're not going to...?"

He shook his head before taking a drink of coffee. "Not right now. You have somewhere to be, and I want to take my time with you. You need it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'd probably hurt you if I took you now. Too tight. Limited self-control. You know. But believe me, I would love to have you wobbling around because I fucked you so good; but, that might ruin your night," he nodded to himself. "Dancing and all that."

The bulging of his cock in his pants was evident, as was his strain to no longer touch me. He had been waiting for me too, I could tell by the fire in his eyes and the flexing of his jaw. He fought his desire for me, and he fought hard.

I dropped to my knees before him, releasing his girth from its restraint.

"Danica? No, it's—shit," he hissed as I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

I had no idea what I was doing—I'd never given oral before—but for him, I was willing to try. My tongue swirled around the head and his thighs tightened under my hands. I guess that meant I was doing something right.

I eased more of him into my mouth and he hissed. "Danica."

"Hmm?" I looked up at him.

"You're driving me crazy and you've barely touched me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, and no."

"So, no," I said before I continued to work on Ryan's girth.

Oral wasn't as bad as some girls depicted. Sure, it took some getting used to, but to see Ryan gripping the counter top and moaning made me want to continue for hours. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could and let my hand work the rest of his shaft. I was unsure if I'd ever be able to fit all of him in my mouth, but I'd sure practice.

My hand fell from his cock as he slid his hand into my hair and pushed his hips forward. "Oh, my God." He groaned as he continued to slide in and out of my mouth. He was steadily unraveling; with every gentle thrust of his hips, he moved closer to his orgasm. His eyes rolled back and I knew he was a goner. He thrust into my mouth as much as he could, muttering and groaning. I knew there was no stopping him—I didn'twantto stop him.

His seed spurted down my throat and on my face as he pulled out. "I'm sor—I'm sorry, Danica," he gasped as he continued to come. I didn't even know it was possible for a man to come as long as he did. The hot, sticky liquid coated my face and neck, but he continued to come. I was sure he'd need a glass of water when he finally finished. And probably a sandwich.

When he was done, I wiped him off with my tongue and put his member back in his pants.

"I'm so sorry Danica. I didn't mean to lose control like that," he said, moving around me. He wet a cloth and practically ran to where I stood. "God, I've never come that quick."

"What are you apologizing for? It happens." He wiped my face and neck until I slapped his hand away.

"You didn't have to do that, Danica."

"Now we're even. I just wanted to take the edge off some," I shrugged.

Ryan sighed and pulled me in for a hug. "What am I gonna do with you, Danica?"

I was about to answer when my phone rang. "It's Cori," I told Ryan before I answered. "Cori. I'm on my way," I hung up the phone and addressed Ryan. "I gotta go."

"I know. Gotta get all prom-ified and stuff. Or whatever it is girls do these days."

"Don't worry about me and Dustin. It'll be fine. Plus, you'll be there to watch, so not much can go wrong."

He nodded. "I know. But hey, we need to talk after. We have a lot to discuss before we move forward. We can't jump into this willy nilly this time, Dani."

I opened the front door, laughing. "Wasn't what we just did considered 'jumping in willy nilly'?"

He laughed with me. "Go on. Get outta here. I'll see you later."

*

I was giddy the entire night, even accounting for my mom's incessant need to take pictures and Dustin's presence. He tried to make conversation with me and act like the last day and a half didn't happen, but I wasn't letting him off the hook that easily. I wasn't letting him off the hook at all.

When we took pictures, I made sure he kept his hands in an acceptable position; after our meal, I paid my own tab (which got him a round of jabs from the wait staff and the guys at the table), and I did not sit next to him in the stretch limo we shared. When we arrived to the actual prom, the dance was in full swing.

"Ugh, thank God they didn't try to do this in a gym like previous years. That would've sucked," Cori said.

"I know, right? There probably would've been lame balloons and streamers," Erin giggled.

I was thankful prom was held at a hotel for different reasons. With a hotel of this magnitude, Ryan and I could sneak off without being seen. "I'm gonna mingle for a little," I said, eager to get away from Dustin and the other couples.

"Let us go with you, Dan. If that's okay, Liam?" Cori's touch to her date looked feather-light. It brought a smile to my face. Most of her interactions with the opposite sex involved her slapping or punching them.

"Just make sure I get to dance with you," Liam said, kissing her cheek.

I waited until we left to squeal. "Cori! He is so diggin' you!"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend," she gushed.

"And of course you said yes, look at you two!" I clapped and hopped up and down.

"Careful there, I don't want you to break your neck with those heels," Cori said.

"Ohhhh!" Erin squealed. "Ethan and I are dating now, too! I mean, I know it's senior year and we're going off to college soon or whatever, but it's still exciting! Maybe we could keep in touch and see where the relationship will go."

"That's what Liam and I are doing!"

"Oh, Danica. I wish Dustin wasn't such a jerk," Erin pouted.

"Believe me, I am more than okay in that department; and after tonight, we're done. No friendship, no nothing."

"I just can't reconcile the two...the Dustin from Valentine's Day, then this guy," Erin said, waving her hand to where Dustin was chatting it up with Beth-Ann in the back of the ballroom.

"I hope they work things out. They kinda actually belong together," I cocked my head to the side as I studied the couple.

"Yeah, the sleaze and slut. Perfect combo," Cori said.

We ambled about the ballroom, complimenting girls on their dresses and high-fiving some guys as they passed us by. By the time we'd done two rounds of mingling, we found Ryan, posted at a table, looking as if he were searching for someone. My heart glowed at the realization that he was probably searching for me.

Erin noticed my preoccupation. "I'm glad he's over that whole 'you cheated on my exam thing'," she said. "You know, you two would make such an awesome couple. You guys both love history and have kinda the same sense of humor. You seem to challenge each other, too. It sucks he's your teacher."

I gaped at Erin, unable to speak.

Cori recovered for me. "He's technically not her teacher. She passed his class and is graduating tomorrow."

"True," Erin giggled.

"I think I'm gonna go chat it up with him. You guys go ahead and have fun with your dates. Thanks for mingling with me."

"Anytime. Just find us when you need company," Cori said, taking Erin's hand and leading her away.

I made the small trek toward Ryan, my heart racing the entire time. I reached his table and a smile lit his face. "You look beautiful." Ryan's voice washed over me like a wave on the sand. "And that color does wonders for your skin."

I took a seat next to him. "Watch it, now. We're around like 500 seniors, plus your colleagues and bosses."

"I can't help it. I like these too, by the way," he touched one of my chandelier earrings.

"Ryan," I shook my head.

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy to have you back—even if you did show up with that...kid.He's out skulking about, by the way. Probably looking for you."

"He'll find me eventually. But, until then, you have my undivided attention."

He smiled. "Are you having a good time?"

"Meh...I feel like I just got here. But on a totally unrelated note, Erin thinks we'd make a cute couple."

"Does she, now?" Ryan looked amused. "I knew I liked that girl."

"How're your chaperone duties going?"

"So far, so good. No fights, no drunken students. I'm getting paid overtime to watch you and Hoffman, basically."

"Just me and Dustin?"

"Well, you're the only one I'm worried about. And with him trying to win your affections, I consequently have to keep an eye on him, too."

"Win my affections?"

"He wants to get into your good graces by being friendly so he can still try to win this bet."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm a teacher. I hear a lot."

I laughed. "Whatareyou? The Godfather of BHS?"

His laugh was cut short. A frown marred his features as he stared at something behind me. I was about to ask what was wrong but he cut me off. "Hoffman found you. He's on his way over here."

I sighed and shook my head.

"Hey, Mr. Lewis," Dustin said. "Dani, I've been looking all over for you. Do you want to dance?"

"No, thank you."

He looked at the cup of punch in his hands as if deciding something. Whatever it was, he decided against it. "Well, I'll catch you later. Save me a dance?"

"See you later, Dustin," I said.

"He seems repentant," Ryan commented when Dustin was gone.

"I know. But it doesn't change much."

"Dani, you can be his friend. I'm not going to be mad."

"Why would I be his friend when he's reducing me to a cheap whore? That's not friendship, Ryan."

"Fair enough."

"This night didn't turn out at all how I imagined it," I sighed. "But, I'm glad you're here. At least I can see you and imagine we're dancing and stuff."

"We can dance later on, if you'd like."

"You don't dance," I scoffed.

"How would you know? Actually, I'm giving my brother lessons for his wedding."

"Oh, are you now? History teacher and dance instructor! Look at you!"

"Look at me." Ryan smiled, but it immediately faded.

"I'll be back. Fox is flagging me down."

Not soon after Ryan left did Dustin show back up. I fought to hold in the drawn out sigh that wanted to break free.

"I brought you some punch," he said before sitting down.

"Thanks."

"Dani, listen. I'm sorry for everything yesterday."

"You know, Dustin...I know that, but it doesn't change anything. You could've just told me you wanted Beth-Ann. Friends are supposed to be honest with each other. And you still aren't even telling the whole truth. I know about the bet."

He looked horror-stricken.

"It's fine, Dustin. Just know that's a bet you won't be winning. We're not having sex."

"I called off the bet, Dani. It was stupid of me to even take it."

"What are you gonna lose?"

"One of my cars."

"Dustin! Your parents are gonna flip! Why would you even bet something that valuable? Did you really think I was gonna sleep with you?"