Mr. Miller's 4th of July Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The camera?"

"Yeah, that guy with the camera, peering over his shoulder, getting it all on film. Finally, I had to lean over the pool table and look back and say my name and number into the camera. The tape of my so-called exam still haunts me to this very day. God, if my husband ever found out. Did they tape your exam, too?"

"Me? Ah...no."

"Figures."

"Right.... Then what?"

"Well, after Mary went through the same embarrassment, we got dressed and got the fuck out of there. Oh, Mr. Miller told us before we left that he'd be in contact to let us know what ten were picked. I couldn't believe it. He actually thought some of us would still want to come back to his place after what we'd just been through. Ten grand be damned, I wasn't coming back."

"But you did."

"Obviously, but I, ah, not when I left. I wasn't planning on ever returning, and neither was Mary."

"Do tell."

"Well, after we left we didn't really talk about what happened. I think all week went by before she called me and suggested we go out dancing to blow off some steam. I think it was also her theory that we must not have been picked because we hadn't heard from Mr. Miller. So, with relief, we dressed for a night of dancing."

"You never made it there, did yah?"

"No, when we were walking out to her car, a large black limo pulled up and this huge guy gets out and opens the back door. He never even said anything. We peeked in and saw Mr. Miller. The big goon pushes us in before the car pulls off. The first thing he does is introduce us to this beautiful blonde dressed in a shimmering red dress. She was made-up, heavily -- and chewing gum, feverishly. I didn't catch her name, but can you say bimbo?"

"Just the four of you in back?"

"Yeah, but the glass was down so his 'beef' wasn't far away. They never were."

"He picked you two?"

"Yeah, that was the next thing he said, and then he told us when and what time. Mary tried to explain that we weren't interested. She was nervous, so I tried to help, but Mr. Miller wasn't happy. He pointed out that we already said we were in, and it was too late. Like I said, he wasn't happy. Actually, he said he was insulted."

"Then what happened?"

"Gee, why so excited?"

"Sorry, it just sounds so...."

"It was nerve racking, is what it was. We knew we were out of our league with this guy and his whole crew. And then he tells us that we will both be at his house, and we'd better be on time. I tried once again to politely explain, but he shook his head and leaned forward and flipped on this small TV. When it started up it was a little out of focus, but then it cleared up."

"Oh, my, it was the tape his son took."

"Yeah, you're paying attention. He made us watch. First the doctor with me and then with Mary. It was the first time I saw Mary's exam because I didn't want to watch it when it happened. I couldn't believe the doctor had had Mary climb on her back onto the pinball machine like that. She even had had to lift her legs high into the air. It was so not right. Of course, the camera zoomed right in between her legs as the doctor probed her with his fingers. It was tough to watch. The other thing I couldn't believe was that Mary had shaved her pussy completely, so you could see everything."

"So he blackmailed you?"

"I guess. I mean, he never made a specific threat, but it was enough that we both agreed to participate when he asked us again."

"Then he dropped you off?"

"Ah...yeah."

"Wait, Debbie, what else happened?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie, I can hear it in your voice, silly girl."

"Jesus, I know you're enjoying this, but please."

"Maybe a little."

"I shouldn't tell you this but -- what the hell, I've told you this much. Before he dropped us off he had a little fun with us."

"He had sex with both of you?"

"No, a different fun."

"Huh?"

"Well, like I said he wasn't happy.... Think punishment."

"Oh, oh..., OH! He spanked you?"

"Ah-hah. Well, Mr. Miller spanked me, and the blonde did Mary. It was also the blonde's idea that it be a bare bottom one. That bitch. But that's all I'm saying about that. Before he dropped us off he handed us invitations and told us to not worry about what to wear because he'd have something for us but he said we should do up our hair and makeup. I think he said look 'hot.' Then he...."

"Then he...?"

"The last thing he said as we got back to Mary's car was that he wanted us both shaved...ah, down there."

"Like Mary."

"Yeah, but I knew he meant me. If it couldn't get any worse."

"So how did that go?"

"Just one more humiliating step. Later that night, Mary showed me how she did it, and then I tried it. It was so weird. I mean, I'm sitting on the edge of the counter shaving myself in front of my girlfriend. Although, Mary had to help around my, you know...."

"Asshole."

"Easy for you to say."

"So you were shaved clean?"

"Yeah, for the first and only time. So, anyways, after a sleepless night in which we changed our minds a million times, we finally decided it'd be best if we went. There were just too many unknowns to not go."

"He was pretty scary."

"Yeah, but I wonder if it was all an act. Anyways, Mary drove us over. The drive was eerily quiet. I think Mary knew I was more than a little mad at her. I mean, this was her stupid idea in the first place, and yet, I knew she had had no idea that any of this was going to happen. In fact, I don't think any of us did. Only now am I guessing that that was Mr. Miller's master plan. Think about it. With his money why not just pay ten whores? They're not too hard to find."

"Just stick to the story."

"Right. When we got there, all the girls together, it's easy to see that he picked the ten of us who looked the best...well, naked. Mr. Miller, dressed in a black tux, finally sauntered in. He was back to his chipper personality. He tried to put us at ease. Then he broke out that case with the money and started explaining the rules. He made it sound so simple. I looked over at Mary and wanted to strangle her. I mean, up to this point, I just thought I might have to have sex with some guy. But now I knew it was all luck of the draw. Could be one guy, two, three, maybe more. When he paused, a bunch of us tried to ask questions simultaneously, but he just glared at us, and then he went right on with what he was saying...and it just got worse and worse."

"What he say?"

"He explained that he was only giving them one hour, so we all needed to be prepped for sex, since he had a feeling the guys were going to skip the foreplay. He made it sound logical, but I kind of felt it was just an excuse to play some more of his power games with us. His sons walked into the room with a couple of hulks shadowing them. At least they didn't have cameras. They gave each of us a brown shopping bag and a marker, and we had to spread out. We all had to write our names and our numbers from last time on the bags. Then we had to open them and place them at our feet. When we were all ready, they collected the markers. My heart was pounding. I had a bad feeling."

"Why the bag?"

"A little slow, girl. Mr. Miller cleared his throat and said that frigging 'S'

word."

"S-word...? Wait.... 'Strip'?"

"Yeah, I REALLY hate that word. Why couldn't he just say undress or disrobe?"

"Because you weren't...you were stripping. Stripping for their viewing pleasure."

"Yeah, well, as it turned out, but he could have at least said 'please.' This time no one tried stopping at underwear. It was like we all knew he meant to the skin. They even wanted our shoes this time. His sons came around and collected the bags. Funny, when they took them away, I really felt naked -- buck naked. I had to look around the room at the nine other naked women just for comfort. It was brief because Mr. Miller said something about oral sex."

"Really, wow, who did you have to blow?"

"You're such a pig. Although, that's what I thought, too. But in walked that blonde bimbo again followed by a red haired mini-bimbo, both wearing slinky red dresses. Mr. Miller handed them both something while he was telling us to form two lines. I snuck in behind Mary, but watched as the blonde stuck these 'things' on a couple of barstools."

"Things?"

"Yeah, I don't know what they're called. They were made of rubber and were shaped to look like penises."

(Candy laughed.)

"Well, I'd never seen one before. They must have had suction cups because they stood up on the stools with no problem. One by one, we had to move up and take them things into our mouths. It was so disgusting. They didn't even wipe them off in-between girls. The guys were standing behind the bar, and they seem to enjoy watching us. But at least watching is all they did."

"What were the girls doing?"

"Oh, thanks for reminding me, like I'd forget one perverted detail."

"Just wondering."

"Ok, well, they each stood by a chair. I got the blonde bimbo. The first time by she made suggestions. She even grabbed my head and moved it up and down until I gagged."

"It takes practice."

"Whatever, like I really wanted to know how to suck cock -- no, thank you. That's why I got married. Then we even had to go again. This time she boldly fondled our breasts, as we sucked, and then the next time she, well, she fingered us, as we sucked. I'm glad I didn't go first, or I think I would have slapped the bitch."

"The guys must have really liked that part."

"They did. One of his sons even suggested we go again, but there was a knock on the door, and that heavy nurse from last time was back with a younger gal."

"Why?"

"That's what I was thinking, but I'd come this far to know it wasn't good. Mr. Miller smiled like the devil and announced that there was one more part of our anatomy to be prepped. I didn't even know what he meant, but a couple of girls whimpered. I dumbly followed my line into a bathroom along with the heavy nurse while the other line went with the younger gal. I still didn't know what was going on, but at least the guys were gone for now."

"You, ah, she was there to give you an enema, wasn't she?"

(There was a long silence before Debbie continued.)

"I almost forgot that you went, too. I didn't even really know what that meant. I mean I'd heard of it, but never.... There were so many really rotten parts to it. Like, we have to get them in front of each other, and then, when we had to go, you know, and then we had to get another one to rinse out and go again, and then we had to wash our lower bodies in the tub with a handheld thingie. And then, as if to cap off our humiliation, the nurse shows us this tube of lubrication, and then she had all five of us line up and bend over, hands on knees. One by one she went down the line and put her finger...I mean, lubed us all.... Both openings. I cursed her and myself. I still wonder why we let her do this to us. She was just a nurse. I mean, no one even argued."


"Wow, that does sound brutal."

"It was, there were a few tears shed, but I didn't, until it hit me."

"Huh?"

"Well, it hit me that I'd just been prepped for not only regular sex, but that other dirty kind as well."

"It's called anal. I don't even have to ask, do I?"

"NO, NEVER!"

"At least until that day."

"Glad you're enjoying yourself."

"C'mon, I'm just trying to help. Now, what happened next?"

"What, are you writing a book?"

"Let's not start again."

"Ok, but you better never ask me this stuff again. God, it has to be the booze."

"I won't. Now quit stalling."

"Ok, so let's see. Oh, the two women brought in our outfits -- or maybe I should say 'slutty Christmas costumes.' It wasn't much, but I was glad to have something on and was a little surprised that it included white panties. It felt funny putting them on with the lubrication and all. After we dressed, the blonde opened this closet, and it was loaded with red boots. We had to try them on by trial and error until we got a pair that fit. The other girl came around with these silly stocking caps. Finally the bimbos came around and applied more makeup and sprayed us with some cheap perfume. I didn't really know, but I figure we all now looked and smelled like cheap whores. Well, cheap whores going skiing."

"Skiing?"

"Yeah, the red stocking hats."

"Oh, I get it." (Candy laughed.)

"Yeah, laugh, but then we had to wear all this down a runway like a bunch of airhead models or something. The darkened crowd seemed to enjoy it. I'd almost forgotten about the party part of the evening, for obvious reasons. Just when I didn't think it could any worse...."

"What happened, Debbie?"

"I can't, I just can't."

"No, you can, because I kind of know what's coming."

"Jesus, they did that to you too?"

"Yeah, it caught me by surprise."

"Wait, it just hit me. If you went through all this the year before, why didn't you tell me. You could have saved me."

"Me, well, I, ah, wait, if I remember right, you hardly talked to me after high school." (Nice save.)

"Oh, do we have to go over that?"

"No, no, it's in the past. I'm happy that we've patched it up." (I have my doubts about that, and I think Debbie did too, because she started right up again.)

"Ok, We got back to our room and Mr. Miller came in with his crew. He said we looked good out there, but there was something missing. He pulled Mary over and put this red thing in her mouth and tied it around her head. She was whimpering. And then the bastard started to tie her arms. I tried to help her out, but one of his goons grabbed me. His sons joined in, and they tossed her around pretty good. Her top even got ripped in the process. She's busty, so they had their fun, groping. After watching what happened to her, most of us were pretty scared."

"What...?"

"I know, what next. Mr. Miller left, but the rest of them helped us form this circle and kneel down. Then we had to press our chests down to the floor and fold our hands behind our backs so our heads were almost touching. They came around and tied our arms and gagged us. I didn't get why they had to do this. It wasn't like anyone was fighting them."

"It was just a final reminder of who was in charge."

"Maybe, or maybe it was so we wouldn't complain anymore. I knew I would have for

the next part."

"Yeah, it might have been that, too."

"It was the worst yet. The blonde bimbo came around the circle lifting up all of our skirts, and the other girl came around and cut off our panties with scissors. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see anymore. I figured there was a reason for this, and yet, when I felt a hand on my naked backside, I had to look back. It was that blonde again wearing a sly smile and holding a small object in her hand. I felt something cool on my asshole and then.... Well, you can imagine what that object was and where she put it. If felt so strange, but didn't hurt as much as I'd been led to believe. She left it in me and moved on to the next girl, and around the circle they went. There was a bunch of people walking around that circle, some stopping to move the object in and out, some just gawking. That's when I finally saw him."

"Who?"

"It was that guy again with the video camera. Just another reason why they gagged us and tied us up. No way I'd let that happen, but it did. It seemed like forever before the thing was removed, and Mr. Miller came back in, and we were led back to the stage. No one wanted to walk back out onto that stage, dressed as we were, but they had a solution.

"Solution?"

"Yeah, they had these collars waiting and each one had a chain, like we were puppies on a leash. One by one, down the stage and back. Because my skirt was so tight I could feel the lubrication and its slimy effect with every step. I swear it was oozing out of me and down my thighs. Finally, we were led upstairs into these rooms. I got a small bathroom. I remember thinking I'd seen way too much of his bathrooms. Jesus, Candy, how many bathrooms did his place have."

"I don't know...a bunch."

"No shit. So I'm left to just sit on the potty and pray."

"Pray?"

"Yeah, pray that no one would walk through that door. Because what Mr. Miller said about us doing 'anything' was ringing in my head now."

"Oh, I thought you were praying for the ten grand."

"Hardly. Because of all that happened earlier, I had forgotten all about that. I still wonder if anyone even got that or if that was just a ruse."

"Maybe." (Candy giggled.) "So...how many guys?"

"Just one. The door opened, and there he was."

"Santa."

"Yeah, of all things. I just shook my head. How fucked...."

"Yep, you were about to be."

"Funny, Candy. He just sat there, looking at me like a Christmas goose just out of the oven. And then this horn goes off and scares the shit out of me...."

"No, the enema took care of that."

"You're so gross.... He rushes over and, well, had a good time with me. End of story. Goodnight."

"Not so fast. What he do? I mean, you were in a bathroom."

"Yeah, but that didn't stop him. Ok, let's get this over with. He stripped me naked, and then he was all over me. He found a groove and did that position for a while and then went on to something else. It was sex. Just sex, you know what that is."

"Right, don't give me that."

"Ok, it was dirty sex. He went in both places, but thankfully he never took my gag off. When he started really pounding me, it was the only time I was glad for the head start, because it hurt a little, but I know it could have been worse. He came a couple of times and washed me off in the shower. After that I found Mary, who'd had a similar experience, and we got the hell out of there."

"You sound like you didn't like it."

"Just because YOU liked it.... Yeah, all tied up, while some stranger does you. Wait, you said TWO guys, so you probably LOVED it."

"Not really, but if it happened now.... I'm older, and maybe I would."

"Huh?"

"Think about it Debbie, has anything like that ever happened to you again?"

"I have had sex, you know.... I've got two kids."

"I'm not talking sex or making love. I'm talking about being ravished while being bound and gagged. Being totally helpless to stop him from exploring your body. Helpless to stop his darkest desires from being unleashed. I'm sure he did things to you that no other man has ever done. Been to places no man's ever touched before. Scratched an itch you didn't even know you had. All for the simple reason that he could. I know you, Debbie, you would never dare give a man such an open-ended invitation to use you for his sexual pleasure. No, you'd be worried that someone would call you what you were that night...his fuck-toy."

"I, ah...I, ah..." Debbie stammered. "Gross."

"Don't tell me you don't think about him, from time to time. The dirty things he did to you and, more importantly, the way he made you feel: so wanted...so lusted after. And the best part, you didn't have to battle with your high moral dos and don'ts. No, you had no decisions to make. Hmmm, maybe just one: whether or not you were going to enjoy some pleasure for yourself."

"I didn't like it.... I didn't."

"Sure, tell yourself that. I suppose he never made you come?"

"No, no."

"Liar."

"Ok, ok, maybe, but that's not fair. I mean, I'd been stripped naked, poked and prodded, first with fingers and then toys.... It was a case of so many firsts...so many fought feelings. Yeah, maybe I was more than a little ready for sex. And yes, maybe he was good. Ok, great, or maybe it was that he was bigger or thicker than.... And maybe I gave up fighting it. You're right, I was his and that was that. He did to me things a proper woman just shouldn't like.... Oh gosh.... But still, you're not going to get me to say that I liked it."

"You don't have to. You just did."

"No, wait, no, you just tricked me, that's all."