Mr. Nice Guy Vs. The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason lay down and Donna slid him easily back into her pussy. They were both tired, but she rode him determinedly. Jason played with her boobs, and sometimes she would lean in and make out with him, but she did not get off of him until he came again. She grabbed the towel from the floor and caught his cum into it. She held up the towel to show him. "It stains, but I am going to say there was a bee in Stacy's room and i tried to kill it with cleaner to explain all the stains. It will also explain why the room will smell so strongly like cleaner and NOT sex sweat."

Jason was impressed with her rationality.

"Show up at the store tomorrow? Fill out an app and list Stacy as your reference. I will see that my daughter's friend gets hired." And with that she was done with him. She kissed him on the forehead and got up.

By the time Jason got up his cloths were all by the door in a neat pile and he could hear a shower running. He got dressed and left the Rhea house, leaving Donna to pick up.

The next day, he landed his first job.

12