Mr. Rhodes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my free hand and spread the lips so he could see my damp, pink opening. He licked his lips and moved his other hand to my inner thigh. Pushing one leg farther out, he watched as I stood there with my fingers holding my lips apart. His gnarled finger reached up and placed it at the opening and slowly he pushed it up inside of me. I started to cry in earnest as he stroked in and out with his finger slowly, pushing into me as far as he could reach. He ignored my tears and my body began to respond to the stroking.

He pulled his finger out of me slowly and rubbed my wetness over the hard kernel in a circular motion. My crying began to slow as I started to feel my heat rising. He took his thumb and pinched my clitoris lightly. I gasped as he started to push into me again gathering more moisture and rubbing it over my lips and clit with a firm pressure. He kept pushing into me deeply and then pulling out very slowly and rubbing my growing wetness over the puffy lips and hard knob. My head lolled back and I let myself let myself enjoy his touch while my hips started to rotate as he alternately finger fucked me and then rubbed the wet over and over my engorged clitoris. Suddenly I felt the wave an intense orgasm wash over me as he shoved three fingers into me at once, reaching deeply inside me, rubbing the walls of my pussy hard. I groaned and pumped myself on his fingers as he pushed very deeply in and out of my gasping hole.

My legs trembled and I cried out as my orgasm racked my body and he pulled his fingers out and grasped my clit and started tugging at it. I screamed out and tried to push his hand away from my very sensitive clit but he held me off and kept his fingers there. He rubbed my juices over and over the tip and pulled and tugged it until I thought I would explode. All of a sudden I felt my body tense up and another climax reach its crescendo and washed over me in a huge wave. The spasms lasted a long time and when I was finally able to open my eyes I saw Spencer Rhodes licking his fingers off with relish. He looked directly into my eyes and whispered in a deep voice, "I love watching a young girl soaking wet with cum. I love watching you rock on my fingers and pushing yourself deeply onto me like a little slut."

I sat there for a second and then replaced my panties. As I stood to go get my clothes to put back on he pulled me back down to sit on the side of the tub.

"I have other people I have to take care of Mr. Rhodes," I said blushing deeply realizing how my statement could be interpreted. "I think you need to wash yourself and then I will help you into your pajamas and into bed."

"No, I think it is time for you to wash me and show me how grateful you are for such a wrenching orgasm." He looked down at his huge cock that was fully erect. Its girth had not changed much but now it was at least two inches longer. I reached down almost in a trance and took both my hands and started to pump his cock. I let go for a second and swung my foot out of the tub and grabbing some soap I filled my hands with lots of the pearly liquid and turned back to Mr. Rhodes' enormous cock. My hands wrapped around the full girth and I started to lather him up and down. I looked at it with awe, trepidation and I must admit, more than a little bit of hunger. I wanted that cock; I wanted it to come all over me. I wanted to taste it and fuck it. It was the most amazingly hot cock I had ever seen. My pumping began with long strokes, milking him slowly. Then I pumped faster, the pressure in my hands started to get tighter. I was jerking this old man off in an assisted living bathroom. His head was laying back against the wall and his eyes never left me, his expression was almost as if he were bemused. I blushed. I knew he could see the lust in my eyes. I knew he could tell what I was thinking. His voice was a low rumble in the bathroom, and I strained just a little to hear him as the rush in my ears was so strong. "Your pussy is mine now. You really like to be fingered. Well, well, I think we might be able to make an arrangement, because you are my slut now." Then a stream of cum erupted from the tip of his cock, it shot three times and the thick warm substance covered my knuckles. "Look at me, Sophia," said Mr. Rhodes suddenly. I looked up at him and he whispered sternly, "Lick it all off, all of it," and he shoved my hands up to my face roughly. I looked at him shocked that he could be so severe with me all of a sudden, but I slowly licked off every bit. He never took his eyes away from mine as I sucked in the last bit of soapy cum from between my fingers. I looked at him with a mix of fear and trepidation.

He chuckled and said, "I think my Sophia has had enough for one day, but my, my you have many more charms that even I ever imagined and I have quite an imagination."

He took the soap and lathered up his body taking extra time with washing his now limp cock in long even strokes as he gazed into me with his intensely blue eyes. I knew he liked me watching this and I started to get aroused again. He smiled languidly and then rinsed quickly and motioned for me to get his towel. I grabbed it from the rack and my top off the floor and put it quickly over my head before I leaned over and helped him rise up and started to dry him off in a perfunctory way. As I leaned over to dry his legs and feet, he placed his hands on my head and combed his fingers through my long hair. He gathered up some of it and started to tease his cock with the soft strands only letting it go as I finished drying his feet.

I put my arm around his naked body and helped him walk into the bedroom to get dressed. His hand moved to my ass and cupped it gently as I helped him sit on the edge of the bed.

I moved to the dresser and got his pajamas out of the drawer. I helped him on with some clean underwear and looked at his big round penis as it disappeared from view.

I looked at him, but he was looking at the pajamas that I had yet to put on him. I blushed and helped him on with them and after buttoning his pajama top, I gathered my hair up into a ponytail again. He lay back onto the bed and I covered him lightly with just a sheet. I grabbed my clothes and my shoes, put them on hastily.

"Goodnight Mr. Rhodes." I said as I left him to attend to my other duties.

12