Mr. Universe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just need to get used to it my dear. I will have butt plugs in my ass all day while I teach class. Now put it in me. This exchange has already taken too long and I want to cum soon."

Jessica quickly got up, grabbed the toy and got right back into place. Logan was a bit worried that again he would be noticed. Considering if Ms. Turner looked hard enough she might be able to see him right in front of her.

With Jessica back in place, she placed the head of the dildo on the star of the teachers butt and started to thrust it inside. All the rimming must have loosen her up because it went in without hesitation.

"Yes! Now back to my clit you bitch and finish me off!"

Ms. Turner escalated the verbiage to a new level which was set off by the high arousal the teacher was experiencing. She was getting cranky from the lack of release and the built up tension her pussy was unbearably holding.

It didn't take long as after a few pumps with the dildo in her ass and the licking on the clit Ms. Turner screamed in passion.

"Put you mouth over my clit and suck! Now!" shouted the teacher.

Jessica must have done it right because in no time Ms. Turners body began to shudder and convulse. Liquid squirted from the teachers pussy all over Jessica's face, neck, hair and the last few gushes fell onto the floor.

"Drink it!" Ms. Turner demanded as orgasm juice flew onto the girls face.

Ms. Turner collapsed hard into the chair. Her arms falling wide to the sides, all muscles in her face relaxed, the tongue out.

"Oh my gosh! That was amazing!" Jessica shouted.

"Mmmm" Ms. Turner acknowledged

"How did you do that? I've been wanting to squirt for a long time. This is why I come here to masturbate! I've been trying to spice up my solo play to achieve a squirt like that."

"My poor dear. If you only told me. Please sit down and I can show you how."

The teacher stood up and Jessica became a much more willing participant in the exchange. They switched places and Jessica lounged in the chair while Ms. Turner got on her knees. Now Logan was able to see Jessica's face well and the sweet sight of Ms. Turner's back side. Her ass curved so well into the back of her thighs. Her skin looked so creamy and soft. She arched her back a little and lifted her ass almost like she was doing it solely for his enjoyment. Jessica's mouth and chin were covered with a mix of saliva and the teachers juices. It was an incredibly sexy sight.

"You see dear. Female ejaculation is uncommon only because boys lack the proper equipment to set a woman off. This is a method I developed while learning female anatomy during my youth. Also, this is going to be much easier with a partner."

"Okay" Jessica offered.

"First thing is when going down on a lady, you really need to spend the extra time to work them up. Boys can go from zero to coming with minutes. Girls are much more involved and need some play time. Once we are all revved up, the clit becomes the most important trigger for female orgasm, but you cannot neglect pressure inside the pussy."

"Makes sense. Keep explaining" Jessica politely asked.

Ms. Turner smiled.

"Second thing is many girls don't like their clit being flicked with a tongue. Think of it like a tiny penis. It likes to be sucked. So you placed your mouth in the shape of an "O" over the clit, making sure the hood is moved away and you simply suck. For pressure in the vagina instead of jabbing with a finger you place two fingers in palm down and press downward. It feels more like sex than the jabbing of fingers. Now every girl is different, but lets try this on you so you can see. Tell me if you want anal play."

With that the teacher lowered her head down and placed her mouth firmly on the young girls pussy. Jessica's watched intently as the teacher started eating her out. Jessica's reaction suggested that Ms. Turners methods of eating pussy offered a new class of pleasure to Jessica. She was tweaking her own nipples and was already making small moans.

"My gosh Ms. Turner. Please keep doing that."

Minutes were going by with Jessica's moans growing louder and louder. Her neck and chest were beginning to evoke a red tint in her skin color. The breathing was becoming irregular, sweat beading from her forehead, and her legs shaking. Ms. Turner was undoubtedly gifted at eating a pussy and she started to show off as she would bring Jessica to distinct highs, only to variate to a more laid back approach to her licking. Jessica would be practically moaning and groaning constantly for minutes only to be brought back down from her elevated state. Ms. Turner was building up the tension, which would create such frustration for a release on Jessica's side. Logan only assumed this was by design to generate a intense orgasm that would spark an ejaculation.

"Ms. Turner. Oh, Ms. Turner. Please. Yes! Oh gosh. Uh. Mmm. More! Oh please more!" Jessica moaned frantically

Ms. Turner placed her hands on Jessica's legs to help keep them steady. Her legs were were wiggling and bouncing in a frenzy. Jessica's hands were placed on the teachers head, her knuckles baring white as she squeezed hard into her hair trying to relieve the anxiety. The young girls eyes would shut down super tight and her nose would scrunch up, then the eyes would open wide and her tongue would pop out of her mouth.

"Ms. Turner!" Jessica squealed

Then it happen. Jessica exploded with a huge gush of liquid shooting out of her pussy right into the teachers accepting face and open mouth.

"Gah!" Jessica continued as the second discharge blasted. Ms. Turner had stopped sucking on the girls clit and was now moving her fingers across Jessica's clit in a very fast motion. This must have helped the ejaculation Logan thought.

"Uh. Uh. Ung" Jessica panted.

A few more tinier squirts and Jessica's wailing turned into hard breathing. All the clear liquid had ceased from the girls pussy and Jessica's head went back. She pushed the teacher's head away, but she went down to either try and kiss it or suck on it more.

"Oh no please. I feel so worn out and raw. That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced." Jessica said tenderly.

"Well if that's how you truly feel perhaps we can try this again my dear?"

"I think I would like that Ms. Turner."

Logan's mind was blown. Ms. Turner had totally converted that girl. It was quite amazing. Jessica was reluctant to a lesbian experience even though she obviously had an interest in adventurous escapades. Ms. Turner had executed a masterful maneuver that persuaded a young student girl into being a future partner in another lesbian sex entanglement. Maybe next time they would rub their pussies together or even use a strap on. He would have to watch the both of them over the next few days so he would sit in on that scene as well.

Logan looked down at himself to see that his cock was raging with dark spots in his pants. Precum was oozing out of his cock and it was begging for air. He grabbed a hold of it and gave it a little squeeze. It responded in turn with a flex and Logan knew he would have to relieve himself when he got back. This was too much for him to just watch and go back to his room only to sleep. He needed more than that. He needed his own climax.

"I want you to get dressed and get back to bed quickly. I will clean up here dear." the teacher instructed.

"Yes Ms. Turner." Jessica quickly answered

"Good girl"

Jessica started putting her clothes back on. She first grabbed her bra, bending down to get it and placing the straps on her shoulders as she got back up. She flicked her hair to go over her right shoulder and down her front to make sure when she buckled the strap her hair was not caught. With the bra on, she put her feet in the openings in her panties then lifted them straight into her crotch. The view of the beautiful pussy was gone. Soon the shirt and skirt was on too and Jessica looked mostly presentable minus ruffled hair, red face and moisture on her forehead. Jessica gave a small kiss on Ms. Turners cheek and stated to walk out of the shower going straight towards Logan.

Logan laid down as quickly as possible to try and blend in with the darkest areas on the floor. Luckily Jessica did not turn on another light and just walked out of the showers, right by Logan and into the locker room. It was not just Logan and Ms. Turner. Logan watched as the teacher turned on the shower to wash away all the juices that gathered on the floor and even splashed some of the hot running water into her face.

Once she turned off the water the teacher gathered her clothes and kicked them into a small pile. At first Logan thought she was going to put them on, but she didn't. Instead she stood there and pulled out her phone from the bunched up accumulation of apparel. She played on it for a little bit, using her thumbs to text something or take notes. Maybe even share the events with someone. Soon the phone was placed back down on the top of the clothing and she spoke.

"I am good." she said, marveling at her success.

"But then again there is something to be said for someone who can watch two sexy ladies go at it without barging in for a piece himself." Ms. Turner spoke in a different tone.

He was caught. Ms. Turner walked over to the light switches and turned all of them on. Logan stayed laying down not sure what to do. He wondered if this is how Jessica felt. His eyes were large and his mind racing. What would he say? What would happen? Would he get in trouble? The more he thought about it, the more he figured his punishment would be more or less the same as Jessica's.

"I see we have a boy pervert who is spying in the girls locker room. Do you have any idea how much trouble you are in?"

"Uh." Logan slurred.

"Well stand up and say something coherent!"

Logan shot up. Standing as quickly as possible.

"Ms Turner. Uh, I really don't know what to say." Logan offered.

Ms. Turner started to close the gap between them. She was taking careful steps closer to him. Each foot going right in front of the previous. Logan wanted to explain himself, but what really could he say? He really had nothing to explain his actions. He was almost quite literally caught with his hands in his pants.

"My my. You don't know what to say? How about the reason you are here?" The teacher commanded

"To watch Jessica" Logan said defeated.

"Well that much is obvious, but why not include yourself?" Ms. Turner asked.

"My intention was only to watch then go back to my room to..." He started, but did not finish.

"Go back to your room and masturbate?" Ms. Turner sternly asked.

Logan did not answer, but noticed his cock was still enlarged and he slowly tried to cover it up by advancing his hands to his region, shifting the hard-on sideways so it wasn't poking straight out. It didn't work and it only made his efforts that much more obvious. Ms. Turner had finally breached his personal space. In a flash her hands were at his pants and pulled them down past his manhood.

"Ms. Turner!" Logan growled.

"Don' even try that on me Mister!" The teacher snapped back.

Logan could have easily physically stopped her, but he did not want to. Instead he feigned he was trying to stop. The teacher successfully brought the pants down far enough to allow his cock to hang out and breathe. She gasped.

"Oh my dear. This is..." Ms. Turner muttered

She didn't finish. Her jaw was dropped and her eye's stared at his cock with a mix of amazement and shock. Her fingers held on and squeezed his member, which would result in a involuntary flex. He looked down with her and noticed his swelled member did not look as big as it normally would if he was worked up.

"This has to be the most masculine penis I have ever laid eyes on." The Teacher expressed.

She had placed her other hand on his cock, almost trying to use her fingers at a measurement tool. She struggled to touch the top of her thumb and middle finger when she wrapped the fingers around the girth. Her face lit up. Without noticing she removed her hand from his cock and grabbed his balls. Her body language changed and her face was much more serious than before. Her fingers collapsed on his two testicles and she applied pressure. For a normal guy this would probably be very uncomfortable or even slightly painful. For Logan it was almost laughable. His tolerance to pain would be inconceivable to any humans mind. Again he pretended.

"Ms. Turner!" Logan exclaimed.

"Listen very carefully. You will not tell a soul of what you are tonight. Understand? And for your silence I will treat you to a blow job. Only if you promise not to breathe this to anyone. Not even your best friend. Okay?"

"Okay" Logan replied.

After his agreement, her grip loosened and she started to get down on her knees. Logan was in awe. This was going to be his first experience with a woman's mouth engulfing his cock. He gazed downward to see her head lower toward his center. He wondered what to do with his hands. He felt his palms begin to sweat and pondered if she would mind if he grabbed her hair or something. Also what would he say? Should he moan or call out her name?

He was over analyzing this. Logan just had to enjoy it as much as possible. It's not everyday you sneak out of your dorm room to watch a female student play with herself and then get taken advantage of by a female teacher. Furthermore, you wouldn't expect it to end with an amazing blow job from the same teacher. . Logan relaxed himself and waited.

Her tongue swiveled around his large tip and he let out a small sigh. Her left hand held the base of his cock, keeping it aligned with her mouth, while her right hand was placed on his thigh. She looked up at him and licked the bottom of his tip while their eyes locked. She then continued licking him to the base of his member, making her tongue as wide as possible during the stretch.

Her tongue returned back to it's original position around his tip, then the tongue retreated into her mouth right before she opened her lips enough to get the enlarged tip in her mouth. It felt amazing. Her hot, wet mouth had a welcomed sensation that was very pleasing to Logan.

With the tip in, she begun to slowly slide her lips further down his shaft. At first it proved difficult, his thickness must have been a first for her. She struggled to acquire more of his length in her mouth. Her lips were being stretched out and the procedure was becoming cumbersome. She took the penis out of her mouth and held onto it.

"This is simply a huge cock" Ms. Turner said.

Logan said nothing. He did not wants to discourage her and have her stop, but he also had no idea what to say to keep her going. So he decided to stay silent. The teacher accumulated her bearings, taking a deep breathe, then went back to placing the tip in her mouth.

She forced herself down on him this time. Her eyes were shut tight, her hands placed on each side of his hips and her mouth opened as wide as possible. Soon a good four inches had disappeared into her mouth. Her eyes had opened at that point and they locked onto Logan's eyes. The mouth was almost completely full with cock so the member started to invade the teachers throat.

At first the cock evoked a gag reflex within the teachers larynx. It was completely involuntary and it caused her to slightly choke. Luckily she was able overcome the abrupt gag and regain control of her throat muscles. She just relaxed her passage and that allowed her to inhale more of Logan's cock in her mouth and ultimately down her throat.

Once she found a comfortable spot for cock to stay lodged in her mouth she commenced in using her tongue to lather the underside of his member. Logan closed his eyes and placed on of his hands on her head. His fingers laid in between her hair as she used her talented tongue to entice and slowly stir up the young strapping man.

After a few moments the teacher added a back and forth motion while continuing her tongue action. The speed she was going up and down on his shaft was gradually increasing. Her hot, wet mouth moved from side to side ever so slightly as the tip would rub against the inside of her cheek. This was a very stimulating technique as all sides of his cock was getting pleasure.

The teacher was vigorously trying to take more and more of him inside of her. While it was difficult for her to swallow such a large cock, she was somehow managing quite well. Soon it almost seemed like it Logan's size was perfectly suitable for the teacher. Taking him in and out of her mouth was becoming a little easier on the teacher. She had somehow adjusted her approach and was executing several pleasurable moves that made Logan's balls churn with anticipation.

Ms. Turner was becoming increasingly resilient to Logan's massive size as she was able to deep throat him. Logan was in the throws of passion as he watched the teacher almost devour his cock. She would go down as far as she could handle, hold it there while swiveling her tongue around his cock, then come back up. Her gag reflex would still kick in every once and again, but she was doing well at overcoming his size.

Ms. Turner pulled the penis out of her mouth, brought her tongue to his balls and her right hand begun to jerk him off. The sensation was proving to be intense for Logan as he groaned when his balls were being licked by that capable tongue. Once she was satisfied, she popped his cock back in her mouth and really started to go up and down the shaft with speed and precision.

"Ms. Turner if you keep doing that I'll cum"

The teacher decided to keep her rhythm consistent and not change anything. Logan was groaning deeply and was really pulling at her head. He felt his balls give the signal that he was moments from orgasm. The tip of his cock was experiencing an intense amount of pleasure.

"I am about to cum. You should get off so I don't make a mess." Logan warned.

She didn't stop and Logan offered nothing else to try and discourage. It appeared as she was going to swallow everything he donated. The pressure had been building for a very long time and the bridge was about to collapse. Logan tried to hold it back for as long as he could. Ms. Turner went down pretty far on him and that was it. His eyes squinted, his fists were clenched and his blood veins enlarged. The first rope of semen blasted.

The teacher was able to consume the first wave of cum without hitch, but the second pump of Logan's cum was much larger than the first. It coated the back of Ms. Turners throat and started to seep down her esophagus. Her gag reflex was triggered and she gargled while his cock was still lodged in her mouth. Before she had time to recover from the second pump, the third was already shooting out of Logan's cock. It was enough to fill a large portion of her mouth as it was no longer going down her throat. She didn't want to choke, but this only made it worse.

The fourth rope of cum was not any smaller than the third, and more semen was pouring into her mouth without anywhere to go. She literally had a complete mouthful and the next wave was not going to be delayed. Ms. Turner tried to take a gulp, but it was only half successful. While she did manage to drink some of the excess cum, she was unable to get enough cum to go down before the fifth and last ejaculation. At that point too much cum was already in her mouth and it was competing with the room already occupied by his cock. Cum started to squeeze it's way out of the corner of her mouth dripping down her chin.

Logan's cock was being slowly removed from the teachers mouth allowing her the time to swallow the remaining amount of cum still left. Ms. Turner was making gulping sounds and her eye's kept rolling around as to comment on how much was still in her mouth. The cock was finally removed and a small amount of cum continued to leak onto her chin. She used her tongue to salvage the last few drops before standing. She looked Logan square in the face before speaking