Mrs. Avery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think you like to watch my boobs jiggle.” and after a pause asked:

“Do you like my boobs lifted and pushed up?”

When I just smiled and continued to fondle her boobs, and pump my cock in and out of her snug pussy, Bertha cooed:

“Silence means, you would rather see them sag and rest on my chest.”

I was close to cumming; I pulled Bertha to my chest and, while French kissing her, I let my cock explode inside her snug pussy, releasing several jets of cum.

My climax was subsiding when the telephone rang; Bertha hurriedly got off of me and, while my cum ran down her thighs, she picked up the phone in the kitchen. She had a brief conversation, as I guessed, with Rosa about Clarence.

Just as Bertha finished talking to Rosa, I handed her the red silk robe.

Bertha smiled and said: “Rosa and Chuck are having a good time on the cruise ship,” and whispered to me:

“Lover, I need to clean up and pee. I’ll check on baby Clarence.”

She did not notice my cock was still erect with the cock ring on it; I decided to remove the cock ring, lie down on the beach towel, and rest; surprisingly, I fell asleep.

It was close to sunrise when I felt Bertha's warm mouth on my cock; after I woke up, she cooed:

“Lover, I wanted to taste your cock once more,” and continued:

“Baby Clarence may wake up and walk in on us. I want to snuggle with you.”

I realized Bertha was right about Clarence. After snuggling for a few minutes, when Clarence called for her, Bertha went to take care of him.

TUESDAY

Later, after I heard Clarence calling, I brought him downstairs and served him breakfast.

About 10:00 a.m., while Clarence was watching a kids TV show, I told Bertha:

“I have to go home and pack for Chicago,” and, trying to put on a brave face, added:

“Thank you for being nice to me. I promise to keep in touch; I would really like to see you again.”

Bertha whispered, “Thank you for seeing me as a desirable woman. You're a good guy. Keep in touch, email me” and, as an after thought, added:

“Call me, here's my phone number,” and handed me one of her cards. Bertha then pulled me in to the kitchen and French kissed me. After the kiss ended, I noticed her eyes were misty, like mine.

VISIT TO CHICAGO AND MY JOB

In Chicago, I spent several days, including two Saturdays, working with two engineers in the main office and in the plant in an industrial suburb. We successfully finished our work on a Monday evening. The two engineers and I were celebrating at a bar, when one of them said:

“We got big problems in another plant. We will appreciate your help.”

“How long will this job take?”

“At least three weeks; we will pay for a luxury apartment.”

Cautiously, I asked: “Where's this plant?”

“In Michigan, about 25 miles west of Detroit.”

Suppressing my joy at having the chance to see Bertha, I said:

“I am interested in the job; when possible, I would like to work three- or four-day weeks.”

With big smiles on their faces, the two engineers agreed and shook hands with me; they were sure their VP would accept my conditions.

“When can I go to Michigan?”

“Tomorrow, if you wish.”

“I’ll start next week; I need to see my parents.”

I went to my hotel room; found an email from Bertha: she was doing well, catching up with her reading. She added: “I am glad I took time off from working and still have all summer to relax and do things. I miss you and your body, lover; I will not let you leave my bed next time we're together. If you come here, I'll be ready to welcome you. Love, BA.”

I called Bertha and left a message on her answering machine, “Hi, it’s me, Ben. Save the weekend. Love. Bye for now.”

From Chicago, I went home; mom and dad were doing well; they had planned to take a vacation in North Carolina.

I saw Rosa and Clarence in the grocery store; I told Rosa I missed Clarence and I had taken up a new job. She was happy for me; she also mentioned Bertha was fine and sent her hello. I thought Rosa had a smile on her face, but dismissed it as my imagination.

VISIT WITH BERTHA IN DETROIT

On a Sunday, I flew to Detroit, rented a car, and drove west. I was put up in a large, fully furnished, luxury, apartment. After unpacking, I called Bertha. When she heard my voice, she was very happy and cooed:

“Baby, I got your message. I’m so excited. Are you in Detroit?”

I replied, “Just outside. I would love to see you; I’ve been thinking about you every day.”

She said, “Of course, lover; I’ve been thinking about you too,” and after a pause cooed:

“Sorry, I can't get away until Thursday evening. I've a hair appointment in the afternoon.”

I said, “Thursday would be perfect. I'll be waiting for you at my place; we will go out about 7:00 p.m. I’ll make reservations at a restaurant I heard of; I understand it has live music and a talent show,” and gave her my apartment address and its location.

Bertha cooed: “It'll be good to see you after a long time.”

On Thursday, I informed the plant manager that I'll not be working on Friday; I returned to my apartment at about 5 p.m., showered, rested for a while, and dressed informally: long-sleeve shirt, slacks, and black shoes. I told the guard to let my guest, Mrs. Avery, park as my guest and come up to my apartment.

Bertha knocked on the apartment door just after 6:00 pm; she looked beautiful in a black skirt, a v-neck red blouse, and black shoes with low heels; her shoulder-length hair looked shiny. After hugging her, I closed the door behind her; we looked at each other smiling, and hugged lovingly for a long time.

I told Bertha, “You look beautiful; I missed you.”

Bertha blushed and cooed:

“You are still a handsome guy,” and said:

“I need to freshen up.”

I pointed towards the master bedroom and said:

“There's a large bathroom in there.”

After Bertha returned to the living room, I saw she had put on diamond ear rings and a gold necklace with a small diamond pendant; I said:

“Your jewelry looks nice; you look beautiful with them.”

Bertha blushed and cooed, “Thank you; I didn't take them to Rosa's,” and, added:

“They're my 40th birthday presents from George; I'm glad you like them,” after a pause, she suggested:

“Let's go to the restaurant, eat, and talk. It’s so nice to be able to go out just the two of us; I'm ready.”

I drove to the restaurant; at the bar, over a glass of Chardonnay wine, I told Bertha about my job, my parents, and added:

“I saw Rosa and Clarence in the super market.”

Bertha said, “I know; Rosa told me; she always tells me about you.”

I asked: “Do you think she knows about us?”

Bertha said, “I don’t know; Rosa has been worried about me being lonely; she knows I had not gone out much since George died,” and, after a pause, added:

“She knows you are single and a nice guy; perhaps, she was hoping we would get together.”

I smiled and said, “We did get together,” and added:

“I don't care if she knows about us; you're a special lady,” and touched her left cheek and lips with my fingers.

After we were seated, we each ordered a second glass of wine. While eating our pasta dinners, Bertha kept smiling at me and rubbing my leg with her nylon-covered toes; I noted she was not eating much of her dinner.

“I'm glad we are out by ourselves; you look very nice all dressed up; I love your hair and the red blouse.”

Blushing, Bertha cooed, “Thank you honey; I know you like my cleavage,” and added:

“I'm also glad we are out together and not hiding. I missed going out as a teenager and young adult. George provided me with material comforts and loved Rosa as his own daughter.”

I just held Bertha’s hands as she spoke. Smiling, she cooed:

“Now, I’m with you, a young hunk,” and, giggling, added:

“I’m going to take advantage of you.”

I whispered, “Go ahead, honey.”

After dinner, we went to the lounge where a local band was playing pop music. Soon, Bertha and I were dancing. During a romantic song, after we danced a while hugging each other tightly, Bertha looked in to my eyes and mouthed words of affection to me.

We sat together for a while, holding hands, next to each other. When the band started playing another love song, Bertha led me to the dance floor; she steered me to a corner, slowly pulled her blouse forward, and cooed to me:

“Look honey,” and, when I took a peek, I saw she had on the bright red silk bra I bought her.

I whispered, “It's more beautiful than I remember.”

Bertha cooed, “My boobies missed your loving.”

Giggling, I whispered, “I missed them too.”

As we continued to slow dance, with my right hand I grasped her left buttock. Bertha pushed her right thigh in to my crotch and cooed:

“Looks like it has grown,” and giggled.

After the dance, we sat down, and the stage was lit with bright lights; a few local singers showcased their talent. Bertha and I held hands, and listened to the music.

Softly, Bertha said: “Baby, on Saturday, I have to do volunteer work for my teacher’s union. I'm the coordinator for this week; I can't get out of it.”

I said, “Ok. I understand. I’ll miss you.”

Bertha gushed, “You're a sweet heart. I'll make it up to you tonight and tomorrow.”

After an hour or so in to the talent show, Bertha whispered to me:

“This is a good place. The music is for young people.”

After a song ended, Bertha cooed:

“Honey, after I freshen up, you can take me home.”

Later, after we got in to my car, Bertha hugged me, and cooed:

“Baby, this is for you being so sweet to me,” and handed me her red silk panties; she cooed:

“I took them off in the ladies room; there's a large wet spot on it. I know you like to smell it.”

As I drove, I smelled Bertha's intoxicating nectars embedded in her panties; actually, the crotch area was soaked.

As we approached the gated apartment complex where I was staying, Bertha gushed:

“This area is very nice.”

I said, “There’s a nice park in front of the buildings,” and drove in to it. We saw several cars parked and, from the lights of the park, we could see lovers hugging and kissing in them.

Just as Bertha cooed, “Looks like a popular place,” I saw a nice spot and pulled in to it.

As Bertha looked at me smiling, I moved my seat back, and whispered to her:

“Bring that beautiful body here,” and nudged her to sit in my lap.

Blushing, Bertha sat in my lap, and, after wiggling her crotch on mine, cooed:

“I’m not wearing panties; your pants will be messed up with my love juice,” and French kissed me for a long time; I tasted Bertha's lovely lips and mouth.

I touched the pendant on her cleavage, and whispered, “This is a good decoration of a beautiful valley,” and kissed her ample cleavage.

Slowly, I pulled Bertha's blouse out of her skirt, and while French kissing her, reached under it and gently grasped her bra-covered boobs.

Bertha whispered, “Someone may see us; I'm a middle-aged school counselor,” but, did not stop me; soon, I removed her bra and, as I pinched her nipples, she began to moan with pleasure.

After a few minutes of fondling Bertha's large boobs, I whispered:

“If you sit in the passenger seat, I'll lay my head in your lap,” but, when Bertha looked confused, I added:

“I want to suckle your boobs.”

Smiling, Bertha looked in to my eyes, and whispered:

“I'm glad you love to suckle my boobs; I enjoy it,” and, touching my face with her right hand, added:

“Call me conservative, I don't want anyone to see my boobs in a park. Besides, it'll be more comfortable in your apartment,” and, after kissing my face, got off of my lap, sat in the passenger seat, applied lipstick, and smoothed her dress and hair.

I smiled and said, “Bertha it's just that you're beautiful and voluptuous; I can't keep my hands or mouth off of you.”

Softly, Bertha said, “Honey, I understand,” and added:

“In privacy, you can suck any part of my body you like,” and, giggling, said:

“I don't believe I said that.”

Soon, I used my security card to enter the gated community of my apartment. When we parked near my apartment, Bertha said:

“Honey, I've a small bag in my car; please carry it in for me.”

In the elevator, Bertha snuggled to me; in the apartment, she went to the large window of my tenth floor apartment and, after seeing the city lights, cooed:

“That's a beautiful view,” and added:

“We're way up; no one can see us.”

I put her bag down and stood behind Bertha; as we watched the city lights, gently, I massaged Bertha's shoulders; she leaned against me and purred softly. She turned in my arms and initiated a long French kiss, and cooed:

“I'll freshen up,” and, after picking up her bag, went in to the master bedroom.

I turned off all the bright lights; the outside light and a dimmed light in the living room provided enough light. Several minutes later, Bertha came out in to the living room area and stood in front of me: she had on a red, long-sleeve, transparent, robe, and black thigh highs; shyly, she tried to cover her crotch with one hand and her boobs with the other.

I whistled and said:

“I love your robe; you look stunning, beautiful.”

Giggling, she cooed:

“I bought this today; I just cut off the sales tags,” and added:

“Take your shirt and pants off; come hug me.”

As I approached her in my boxer shorts, with my stiff cock having formed a tent, Bertha giggled and cooed:

“I'm glad you still like me,” and, after hugging passionately, French kissed me.

Grasping my stiff cock and giggling, Bertha cooed:

“Benny, I've been excited all evening; I missed you so much; eat my pussy, please.”

Softly, I said:

“I want to eat you on the dining table.”

Smiling, Bertha looked at me with her large brown eyes, and asked:

“You want to lick and suck my pussy on the dining table?”

Shyly, I nodded my head. Still smiling, she cooed:

“Why not? It's called eating; eating on the dining table.”

As Bertha blushed, I helped her to sit on the table's edge and lie back on it.

I leaned over and suckled her dark brown nipples for couple of minutes. Sensing Bertha was eager for me to eat her pussy, I nudged her to lift and open her thighs, and, after sitting in a chair, licked her nectar-laden pussy lips. I licked and sucked Bertha’s clit, after I recalled how much she enjoyed them. Soon, Bertha’s orgasm exploded:

“Bennnnyyyy. Godddd. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh.”

After her orgasm, I sat with my face in Bertha's crotch inhaling her intoxicating female odors until she nudged my head up, sat up, and kissed my pussy-nectar covered mouth:

“Baby, I didn’t know how much I missed your expert mouth and tongue; my pussy's still pulsing. Oooohhh,” and, after sitting up, hugged me.”

A few minutes later, Bertha touched my cock head and cooed:

“That's slick; you must be close to blowing your load.”

I grinned and agreed, “I'm close; very close. Just sit on my cock, put it in your pussy,” and, after pushing my chair back, helped Bertha get off the table.

I removed my shorts and sat on the chair. Holding my shoulders for support, Bertha straddled my crotch, and after I positioned my cock at her vaginal entrance, after a couple of mini squats, she maneuvered it in to her pussy.

I felt precum flow continuously out of my cock as I hugged Bertha tightly with her boobs pressed against my hairy chest. With my cock deep in Bertha's pussy, our crotches were pressed tightly against each other. Bertha put her hands behind her head exposing her armpits. Passionately, I kissed Bertha's face, neck, arms, and arm pits. Bertha and I were perspiring from the strenuous coupling.

Bertha happily cooed to me: “Baby, you missed me; your cock is pulsing in my pussy. I missed you too. Cum. Cum,” and tightened her velvet-glove-like grip on my cock.

Grasping Bertha's buttocks, I lifted her up on my cock and slowly lowered her back. Realizing that I wanted her to fuck me, Bertha lifted herself up and sat down on my cock a few times. I felt my climax rolling, so I hugged Bertha to my chest as my cum flew out of my cock in several jets.

Bertha lovingly kissed my lips and cheeks, and cooed:

“You needed that,” and giggling, said:

“My pussy’s is full. Thank you for saving it for me.”

Several minutes later, I whispered to Bertha:

“Honey, I saved a lot; it's been a long time without seeing you.”

Bertha cooed: “Your cock is still hard,” and lovingly asked:

“You want to do it again?”

I said, “Yes, love. I'm not in a rush to climax again; I want to savor the lovemaking. I want to do it on the bed,” and nudged her to get off of me.

Giggling, Bertha said:

“It's running down my thigh,” and ran to the bathroom.

I lay on bed and surfed channels until I found a sports channel. Several minutes later, Bertha came with a warm washcloth and wiped my cum-covered cock. She cooed:

“This is the first time for us on a bed.”

Eager to get my cock in to Bertha’s juicy pussy, I said:

“Ok. Right now, I want you on top,” and nudged Bertha to straddle me. After she snaked my cock in to her cum-saturated pussy, she cooed:

“I love riding your cock. What do you like?”

“I like to look at you: your beautiful face and voluptuous body.”

Giggling, Bertha, added: “My drooping boobs and pits,” and lifted her arms high in the air.”

Gladly, I reached up, and fondled her boobs and rubbed her arm pits. Later, Bertha lowered her boobs on to my chest, planted several kisses on my face, and pinched my nipples.

Bertha cooed, “It feels so good to sit on your hard cock,” and added:

“Honey, here, I feel liberated; I've no worries. I'm going to make up for all the loving I missed at Rosa’s.”

She then cooed:

“Baby, stretch your arms,” and, after I did that, kissed my hairy armpits, cooing:

“You’re a handsome, muscular, devil.”

I made love to Bertha leisurely with her on top, enjoying her voluptuous beauty. Later, after tightening her vaginal channel around my cock, Bertha fucked my stiff cock; I grasped her swaying boobs and squeezed them like ripe fruits. When I was at the brink of my climax, Bertha, relaxed her gripping vagina and sat still, and cooed:

“It’s huge in me; baby, cum for me.”

I had my climax while holding on to her pendulous boobs:

“Ohhh. Ahhhh. Cummmmin. Fuckkkkk.”

Bertha and I were very tired; we slept all night in each others arms.

FRIDAY WITH BERTHA

I woke up at about 8:00. I showered and put on a short, lightweight, robe. I found Bertha in the kitchen in my pajama tops. After hugging her and kissing her, I sat on a high chair; while looking at her beautiful face and voluptuous body, I drank the cup of coffee Bertha offered me.

Smiling, Bertha came to me and cooed:

“This is nice, just us. You look good in the robe,” and rubbed my shoulders and chest.

I said, “You look beautiful; smell nice,” and, when I found she had no panties, fondled her meaty buttocks. Slowly, I unbuttoned the pajama top buttons and removed it; Bertha was a in a tight-fitting, white, tank top, without a bra, that revealed her sexy cleavage, midriff, and her bulging boobs; her dark areolas and stiff nipples poked in to the fabric. I reached underneath it and massaged her large, sagging, boobs.

I mumbled, “The tank top makes your boobs and nipples look lovely.”

Bertha cooed:

“Baby, suck em,” and as I suckled her cloth-covered nipples, she cooed:

“Bought it especially for you. Oooooh. Suckkk, baby.”

After suckling her nipples for a few minutes, I rubbed Bertha’s crotch and, after wetting my index finger, inserted it slowly in to her pussy; it was slick with her juices. After wiggling my finger to stretch the passage, I pulled it out, and licked it.

Bertha cooed:

“Baby, I saw your naked body in bed; I started oozing.”

I whispered, “I want you too,” and nudged her to lean forward on the high chair.

I sat on the kitchen step stool and, after fondling her sexy and meaty buttocks, kissed them for several minutes. Bertha cooed and mumbled: