Mrs. Cathedra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
251 Followers

"You don't have to do this, Bill."

I was fully stiff again when I kissed her, "You've always had an orgasm when I've imagined this."

I guess she could feel me in her, feel my need because she didn't say anything, she just started to gently fuck at me and her hands went to the small of my back and her face pressed into my neck when I shouted another orgasm into her hair, then collapsed again, this time for a little longer before I jumped from the bed and went to her kitchen.

I had two cans of coke in my hands when I walked back into the bedroom. She had her panties on and was just about to fasten up her bra. "What are you doing?"

She looked up, surprised, "You're done?"

"No I'm not, and neither are you." I put the cokes on the bed side table and took the bra from her and eased it from her shoulders then gently pushed her down and pulled off her panties then I lay down beside her and pressed my face into her soft belly and was amazed at the effect it had on me, I just started sucking on it pushing my face into it, easing it slowly downward until I could feel her pubic hair tickle my chin and then I sprang to my knees and got between her legs and entered her again, "One more than it's all you, OK?"

She smiled and hugged me to her and I fucked her as hard as I could for the 30 seconds it took me to explode again but I kept on going for as long because I felt just so great inside of her.

We drank the cokes, I used the wash room and I was laying on my side marveling at how lucky I had been when she walked from the bathroom to the bed. "Had enough?" I guess she saw that my penis was finally limp.

"Your turn." I patted the bed and said, "Lie down and tell me how I get you there."

She hesitated but finally lay down and said, "I used to like my nipples sucked and I was a sucker for fingers."

"How about tongue?"

"You don't have to do that."

Jan Cathedra liked to moan. When she surrendered her will and all her doubts, she accepted me at her breasts, then on her belly and finally when I could hear the moans build louder she opened her legs at my insistence and I turned and pressed my face into her and when my tongue went deep into her I could feel the orgasm I had dreamed of.

I slipped through the fence at about 11:30 that night after a series of long talks and short orgasms. She had kissed me when I left. With both hands on my cheeks she kissed me and thanked me.

"Can I come back next week?"

She laughed and turned away.

tarkatony
tarkatony
251 Followers
12