Mrs. Claus Cums Once a Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though his cock and balls were no longer being licked, the elf who was fucking Mrs. Claus's ass smiled when he saw and heard the brown-eyed elf cumming. He was quite sure that the increase in her pussy juices, combined with what his cock was doing for her, would quickly bring Mrs. Claus to a great orgasm and then it would be his turn to cum. With that in mind, he shifted his position slightly and started fucking harder and even deeper into her ass. "Uh. Uh. Uh." he grunted from the exertion, his hands holding her hips for leverage and his balls slapping into her pussy as he drove his cock into her.

The elf who had just cum lay happily with her head nestled into the pillow, watching the big cock going in and out of her mistress's ass. Juices were running down Mrs. Claus's legs from her pussy and the elf, although she knew just how delicious they would be, lacked the energy to raise her head to lick them off. She did manage to move her face just enough so the tip of her tongue could almost reach the swollen clit. Just then, the guy who was fucking Mrs. Claus's ass changed his position slightly so his cock was driving in harder and deeper. Her mistress expressed her appreciation and moved her body slightly, just enough for the elf to happily wrap her lips around the clit that was now within her reach. Eagerly, she sucked on it and licked the top and sides.

After the brown-eyed elf's orgasm, Mrs. Claus greedily licked all the fresh juices from her pussy. She felt the other elf change his position slightly and, suddenly his cock was surging even harder and faster and deeper into her ass, sending more and stronger waves of pleasure crashing all through her. The thrashing of her body became even more uncontrolled as she fucked back stronger than ever to meet the strokes into her ass. As she arched her back, she felt lips enveloping her clit and a tongue caressing her there.

"Yes!" Mrs. Claus cried out ecstatically, grabbing the legs of the elf who was lying under her. "Yes! Fuck my ass! Suck my clit! Make me cum!" Seconds later, she got her wish.

With a tremendous burst of bliss, she started cumming. Her massive buildup of pleasure exploded, taking over control of all her muscles and nerves and rendering her incoherent. She almost collapsed but the two elves who had been sitting on the edge of the mattress came to her aid. One on either side supported her so she stayed upright and was able to get the full benefit of her cumming. The elf who was fucking her ass continued pounding in and out as hard and fast as he could, until he climaxed with a shout. Even while that elf was cumming, the one underneath continued licking and sucking her mistress's clit.

"Ahhhh!" she cried as all the muscles in her body clenched and relaxed. As limp as a rag, she collapsed totally, and the two elves who had been supporting her allowed Mrs. Claus to sprawl on top of the elf who had been sucking her clit. The other elf, whose cum was still seeping into her ass, lay on top of Mrs. Claus and the three of them formed a very happy and satisfied pile.

After his cock had softened, the elf pulled it gently from Mrs. Claus, letting his cum dribble out of her ass. He sat quietly, wondering whether or not he should look for another sex partner. The pretty elf on the bottom crawled out from under, tapped the male on the shoulder and whispered something into his ear. They left together. The two elves who had supported Mrs. Claus also left, leaving her lying face down on the mattress, cum flowing from her ass and mixing with the juices that were trickling from her pussy.

After her latest and most momentous orgasm, Mrs. Claus looked around and checked the clock in the assembly hall. It was late; a few of the youngest elves were still fucking and sucking and otherwise carousing but most had been sexually satisfied and gone back to their dormitories. Those elves who would be responsible for stabling Santa's reindeer had left to prepare to attend to that task because they knew his arrival was imminent. It had been a great orgy but it had to be over for her, as it was for most of the elves.

She had things to attend to before her husband's arrival. First, the mattress would have to be returned to the bed they shared. After assigning four elves to carry it, she led them to their bedroom, where she would have to prepare it and everything else for Santa's return. Most of the year, their sex life was almost nonexistent but after gorging himself all night on milk and cookies, he would have energy to burn and would want to burn it with her. The most important jobs would be to wash off all the cum and pussy juices and other evidence of the orgy, and to put on her sexiest negligee so she would be ready for Santa Claus when he came to their room.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mrs. Claus and the elves did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.