Mrs Codd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I became concerned that this costly project could bleed club funding dry and we would see our progressive program for timely maintenance and renewal fall behind, perhaps significantly and members would resent that. So I commissioned one of our new members, Mr Harry McFadden to assess this project to find the most economic form of development that meets all standards. Mr McFadden will now present his findings."

Harry did that eloquently, using sketches and tables via a projector on to the wall screen to illustrate what he was talking about. The estimated cost savings of around 40% in incorporating most of the present pool caused quite a stir. But more was to come.

Campbell Brown thanked Mrs Codd and Mr McFadden.

"Everyone, standby to be shocked. Glade...er... excuse me, I mean Mrs Codd, has made this offer: If we can find ten individuals or syndicates to donate $50,000 each towards the cost of the pool Mrs Codd will match that by donating $500,000. That funding together what is already in the pool capital account, would allow for the pool surrounds to be modernized and substantially upgraded."

The announcement was applauded.

"Thank you. We will shortly began calling on selected members..."

Old Mr Chives called out, "You can count on fifty thousand from me."

Seven other individuals and two syndicates announced their intention to donate.

"Well, this is astonishing," Mr Brown said. "Oh we are a really club of generously spirited members, aren't we?"

Applause.

"I can be calling an emergency meeting of the pool committee for tomorrow night to prepare submissions to the governing committee and collect in the promised donations." Mr Brown said. "Well done everyone."

When the crowd in the bar around her began thinning out an hour and a half after the meeting had ended, Glade was thinking about going home when a familiar voice whispered, "Glade, do you put it about?"

She turned and saw the mocking eyes of rough-hewn Campbell Brown who was pushing fifty.

She whispered, "Campbell direct your enquiry to an older woman. I'd wear your nuts out."

He grinned. "Please say yes?"

Glade felt a little horny so said, "Yes, but make it interesting."

She saw Campbell making a call and her returned. "Come on, we're going."

As they raced to the airport he said they were cutting it fine. They were going to Lake Tahoe for the night and would return early after noon tomorrow.

"I need to pack a back!"

"Oh, don't be ungrateful. You wanted me to do something exciting. You'll have probably no more than fifteen minutes at the airport to buy panties and condoms if you want me to use them. Other stuff will be available at the hotel. That dress is okay for twenty-four hours and so are the shoes. Oh, buy a swimsuit. I should as well."

* * *

As soon as the bellhop in the Harvey's casino hotel scampered with his tip Campbell had out his fat dick.

"Oooh," Glade said, slurping it. "You must think I'm such a slut."

Campbell said unexpectedly, "A thoroughly modern lady is how I would describe you."

"Oooh," Glade said, swallowing quite a chunk of him, causing Campbell to throw his head back and snort.

She broke away to undress saying she didn't want cum all over her clothes. In the end she swallowed so well there wasn't much goo left about.

"You're good," he said, throwing Glade on to the bed and licking her to screaming release with tongue and two fingers playing out of synch.

They had fifteen minutes at a table and then went to dinner. Once again Glade found herself in familiar territory, eating, fucking and dancing the night away but on this occasion with gambling added. Her $500 value stake rose and fell and when at $1800 she quite the machines and wandered around until she found Campbell. He packed up being some $5000 ahead.

"Can I have your ass?" he asked.

Glade wriggled it. He'd been such a good boy and had been surprisingly good fun to be with. "You best warm me up first."

Wham! It went up her cunt so fast it left her almost breathless and as he worked it well he had a thumb work her asshole. But the time her vagina had been reamed she was eager to have her alternative hospitality hole filled, and fill it he did. They both sweated until they looked like dogs coming out of a lake. It was tough going but finally he had most of it in and worked himself red in the face until he exploded. He them rammed two fingers up Glade's cunt until she gushed.

Campbell had intended going out again but fell asleep. Two hours he felt his balls being sucked as he forced his eyes apart.

Glade looked up at him and simpered, "Ready to go again big boy"

Campbell blinked and said, "Are you for real"

Glade attempted to poke a dry finger up his ass and he leapt to do his duty.

"Christ, you are good. I should marry you."

"Are you married?"

"No but two former wives have gone and remarried."

"It's something we could think about. But let's not rush it."

"But my age -- I turn fifty next month?"

"That should mean you are mature and being male should therefore be able to interest me in other things beside fucking."

"Well I could I indeed. "I have lots of money. We ought to have a prenuptial agreement if we go ahead."

"And an agreement from my point of view."

"Yes of course. And wills that leave the one of us who survives the other as chief beneficiary?"

"Yes of course."

"I would like my only son to inherit 15% of my estate."

"Campbell, whatever you wish. Now relax or are you ready to go again?"

"Um a brief rest shower and then let's get some food. God you are going to make me fit."

* * *

A month later, the week of Campbell and Glade's wedding, Dr Judith Mitchell called Glade and invited her to inspect progress on construction at the college.

With hardhats on they went through the construction debris and could see the shape and form of the addition to the front of the MBA department.

"As you will recall from our discussions on the phone, there was sufficient money from your funding to extend the library behind this new wall by 20ft which is a substantial increase because that is 20ft on two levels. Where we are now is the new main entrance with the vaulted ceiling with it topped by a traditional bell tower, The bell will be rung on special occasions, such as at 9:00 a.m. on the first day of each semester and on graduation day and whenever a VIP visitor or visiting lecturer of eminent arrives to enter the building."

"Oh how romantic and scholarly. I do like that."

"Right, let us go for coffee and meet some big wigs of UCLA."

"Big wigs want to meet me?"

"Glade let me assure you these ladies and gentlemen believe they are meeting a big wig. It's not every day an individual gives $5 million to a university."

At the gathering tears came to Glade's eyes when told the department could not be named as a memorial. However she cheered when told it had been decided to name the MBA library The Frank Codd Memorial Library.

Glade was so choked all she could manage was, "I am deeply touched and feel privileged to have given my late husband a renewed presence in his former college. Thank you so much."

Campbell and his best pal Bruce and wife Denise and Glade and Marsha and her husband Gerard flew to Los Vegas for the early afternoon wedding. Marsha came into Campbell and Glade's suit early to help get Glade ready but they first took Campbell to bed and gave him a right working over, the best he could recall ever having.

The wedding was short but very dignified and then the six of them went on the town, roaming the strip until Gerard staggered off to bed. The others then raced to Campbell's suit and fucked like rabbits, Denise having never been in a group fuck before so she became the life of the party. They were of course all drunk. They carried Denise back to her room and then continued on. When Bruce folded, Campbell, Glade and Marsha ripped off another round and then went for a meal, fading through, and then back to gambling. Glade and Marsha had lost their stakes set aside for gambling but back in the honeymoon suite before the three of them settled in to fuck themselves to sleep Campbell gave each of them a big handful of money from a bag a casino had given him to carry his winnings.

In the months that followed Glade had never been happier. Campbell was so lovely to her. He absorbed her into the business, giving her the title of public relations officer attached to sales and she dealt with inquiries and complaints but was able to come and go as she wished, one of the sales women taking over when Glade was away.

Marsha occasionally called around to stay until midnight and when Bruce went to Canada on business for a month Denise stayed with them and labeled it the best vacation of her life. She was only twenty and when she went home to welcome back Bruce there was nothing she didn't know about sex.

There were party times whenever a new apartment block was completed and Glade and Campbell were VIP guests as the opening of the extension of the MBA department at the business college and the dedication of the memorial library. There were also VIP guests at the opening of the new swimming pool at the club where tremendous tributes were paid to Glade's drive in getting the project underway and completed.

Glade called up the other major donors to stand alongside her before she delivered her speech.

President Jacobs then invited Glade to change and have the honor of having the first swim. Glade handed him her diamond watch and then kicking off her shoes dove into the pool amid huge cheering and shouting. Other people began jumping in fully clothed and the president said dryly over the sound system, "And we haven't even started drinks yet."

* * *

One Sunday Campbell drove into East Los Angeles where he was raised telling Glade the family was very poor and although she'd never admit it he believed his mom had named him after a brand of soup. He had a father of course but his mother never knew who he was because there had been so many males at her, males of all ages. She must have liked sex but she also had to eat and she had sex in order to survive.

He showed Glade the house where he was born and raised until he was eight or nine and the school he attended and the church where a pastor had taken pity on his mother and had given here a job as a volunteer worker giving out food to the needy and the three women who shared the work shared the food that was over each afternoon and took their spoils home.

Then there was the factory, now derelict where his mom finally found paid work folding and stacking manufactured garments as there was no packaging machines done there in those days and that meant jobs for many women without education and advanced job skills. And if they didn't turn up for work someone else was given their place on the processing line. Campbell recalled once his mother had influenza and finally succumbed. She lost her job but went every morning to try to catch the recruiter's eye to fill a vacant position and after eleven working days secured a place, all but two positions away from where she used to work.

Another church was where he'd learned carpentry skills in the church hall, used as a workshop.

Then there was the furniture shop where he first worked, still operating as a furniture factory by the sons or grandsons perhaps of the boss from his days of working there.

A few miles on they came to a builder's yard, again still in the family. Cameron had worked for that firm for thirteen years helping to construct houses. His mother had died by then and with money in his pocket he moved out to where people paid more money to have houses built and that allowed the building contractor to pay his employees really good money.

Glade was distraught at what she'd seen and said, "You have money -- why don't you donate some money back into your old localities as social welfare?"

"I clawed my way out of there and they can do the same," Cameron replied heartlessly.

"What about you mom -- she didn't?"

"Well some people are just unlucky."

By then Glade was angry with him. "Then what are you doing to do with your money; if you die you can't take it with you?"

"Then it won't be my problem, will it?"

Eighteen months later Cameron was stepping out of his SUV outside a construction site when a truck coming the other way overtook another slow moving truck and caught Cameron and tore off his car door and killed Cameron instantly.

Once fully recovered, Glade drove the repaired car into East Los Angeles. She was unable to find the house where Cameron had been raised but she found the two churches and received the addresses and details of how to make donations.

She collected the business details of the owner of the furniture shop -- he did not have printed business cards -- and at the builder's yard she collected the proprietor's business card.

Glade returned on another day and at the school Cameron had attended she explained to the principal she wished to make a donation to the school and asked him to send her a wish list for improvements he'd been unable to obtain and was unlikely to readily secure finance for. Mr Marks was also a director of a local community trust that funded and ran community activities in the area and asked him to consult his group and make a similar wish list if money were no object.

Glade then waited. To her delight when sorting through Cameron's possession with his son, they found a draft of Cameron's 'Story of My Childhood'. Alan was only vaguely interested in it and so agreed that Glade keep it and send it to him when finished with it.

As he was leaving, his Ford Explorer packed with retrieved possessions he wanted, Alan said, "I have to say this Glade. I have instructed my attorney to fight the will. I want everything."

She smiled. "Well I won't wish you luck. We used quality attorneys to draft our pre-nuptial agreements and wills. Initially you weren't to receive a cent because your mother had been paid off handsomely but I pleaded for goodwill and you know what you are to receive. Other than that you are very unlikely to receive a cent."

A month later Alan called Glade and said if she paid two million dollars to him he'd drop contesting the will.

"Fuck off Alan. You hadn't been near your father in the past nine years and now your attorney will have advised just how much it could cost you to contest and what your chances are. I am executing your father's wishes. Goodnight."

Nothing more would be heard from Alan.

The next act by Glade was to revert to calling herself Mrs Codd. She did that because she thought her heart really belonged to Frank Codd.

Her attorney sent checks from the estate of Campbell Brown to his elementary school, a sum equal to 80% of the wish list. Glade had considered it inappropriate to give for everything thing on a wish list. Allocating money to only 80% of that list should make the principal and his advisers think carefully. The amount came to just over $430,000.

She gave the community trust the full amount it sought -- $891,500 -- because it was a registered community trust and had local businessmen on its board. That should ensure the money was spent prudently with any surplus transferred to reserves. The furniture shop received $30,000 with the suggestion it be spend on new machinery and the building depot received $100,000 with a similar suggestion. Enclosures described who Campbell Brown had been and how had each beneficiary had helped Frank step on his way to achieving a successful career.

Glade personally delivered checks of $200,000 to both churches and finding the address of Frank's original home from his draft memoirs she visited the homeowners and told them that her recently deceased husband had lived in that house and without going overboard could they get written quotes from local firms to do improvements to the property they'd like to have done. Once she'd received the written quotes Glade arranged for the bills to be sent to her attorney when each firm had completed its work. The total came to $34,832. She then gave the owners $20,000 to spend on any extras and to put aside for future maintenance of the home.

All of that may have seemed a lot to spend perhaps needlessly but it was only money. Glade was expecting to finally receive something approaching $17 million from the post probate estate of Campbell Brown with all taxes paid and his business including apartments sold and loans repaid. Already two offers for the business as a going concerned have been received, exceeding appraisals figures.

It seemed incongruous to Glade that she'd come to California with $10,321 and she was now worth in excess of $90 million. She stepped up her charitable donations to $100,000 a year.

On the advice of a highly regarded investment adviser, secured by her attorney, Glade spent $38 million buying a five-level downtown hotel that was nearing the end of its economic life with the lease to run seven more years. The site was strategically located extending between two streets and had been approved some years ago as a site for a major office tower. The Japanese family holding that half share was liquidating its investments in the US and had been receiving a 6.37% on its investment. A major insurance company that currently was not in the position to take on major debt owned the other half-share.

With that all done, Glade was ready to relax and play again. She was mindful she was still only twenty-eight and needed a guy almost as frequently as a vehicle needed gas. Or so she thought, jokingly. At the club that evening she came across architect Marcia Rowlands.

"Let my buy you a drink poor darling," Marcia said. "I saw you at the funeral but we did not get close enough to speak to you. So many people. Are you holding up okay?"

"Yes, I'm basically over it. It was such a fucking shock."

Marcia giggled and then apologized.

"What are you apologizing?"

"I giggled over mentioning the F-word but it was not appropriate to laugh."

"No it's fine. I told you I was basically over it but really I am over it. I use the F-word occasionally."

Marcia laughed and said she was in her late thirties and rarely heard women her age use it. You sound frustrated. Have you... um... had a date recently?"

"No but I'm beginning to look at guy's bulges again so that's telling me something."

Marcia bit her lip. "Look, don't be upset with me mentioning this. My Gerard is away this weekend and it's been quite a while since I've played up. I'm going out on a ketch with four guys and three girlfriends. There's plenty of room -- what say I call Philip and see if you can join us and I'll ask him to bring his young brother Shaun who's about your age, twenty-nine?"

"Will Philip mind?"

"No, not once I describe what you look like. Um it's a drink, cruise, sex and eat trip. You could be asked for sex by the brother or Philip or anyone else for that matter."

"Sounds like my kind of weekend."

Marcia laughed and said, "You really are fun Glade. I'll call Philip now."

She called with the phone on speaker and said, "Damn, no answer... oh hi Philip, It's Marcia. I have a neat client and wonder could she come with us this weekend?"

"Yes of course Marcia provided she fits in and you know what I mean by that."

"I do. She's recently widowed but is back to being happy again and is looking for a male companion, a casual one. You may have known her husband as your company does electrical work for apartment developers -- he was Campbell Brown."

"You mean you can bring Slade? Oh yeah, blonde with great tits and sensational legs. I saw her at the funeral."

"Can you bring along Shaun for her?"

"Yeah, he saw her at the funeral and commented about her sexuality. He'll have a hard-on as soon as I mention she's been invited. Oh call me when you set it up."