Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly got off of her hands and knees, and laid down on the bed. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and brought her pussy up into the air. She spread her legs as far apart as she could and waited for me to mount her. Her tits spread out over her chest as her hard nipples pointed up to the ceiling.

Ellen took my fingers from her mouth and said to me as if it was an order, " You heard what she said David. Do as I told you. Take that cock of yours and shove it into her. Fuck her now David. I want to watch you fuck Lilly. I want to watch you pump your cock in and out of her cunt. Fuck her David. Fuck her now."

I immediately brought my body in between Lilly's legs. Ellen quickly put her body over Lilly's and faced me.

She sat her cunt down on Lilly's mouth and said, " Eat me Lilly. Eat my cunt while I watch you get fucked by David."

Ellen then reached down and took hold of Lilly's pussy. She grabbed the lips of her cunt and spread them apart as far as she could. I heard Lilly whimper as Ellen opened her up for my cock. Ellen grabbed my cock and guided it towards Lilly's waiting hole. I felt the tip of my cock touch the warm, wet cunt, that Lilly had waiting for me. Ellen sat up to give me more room as I plunged my cock into Lilly. Lilly moaned loudly with pleasure as she felt her cunt expand to accept my large cock. I entered her with ease as her juices poured from her glands. Lilly pulled her legs farther apart and I fell deeper into her cunt. I felt her muscles rapidly squeeze and let go of my cock as I pumped. It was as if she had another hand inside of her cunt. Ellen brought her head closer between Lilly's legs once more, as she watched my cock go in and out. She watched as Lilly's juices began to foam and thicken as I fucked her. Clumps of it formed and became entangled in the hairs of my cock and her pussy.

Ellen got off of Lilly and came to kneel next to me. She put her hand on my ass and helped to push me into Lilly's cunt. Without Ellen's cunt in her face, Lilly was able to watch too, as my cock pumped into her. Lilly was free to put more effort into her attempts to meet my cock with each thrust I issued. On and on I pumped, Lilly becoming wetter and wetter with each stroke.

"Are you ready to cum Lilly?" asked Ellen.

"Almost there Ellen," she stuttered between each breath she took. " Help me Ellen."

Ellen took her left hand and began to rub Lilly's clit. She rubbed as fast as she could as Lilly's hips began to push up from the bed. I thrust my cock into Lilly as deeply as I could, as I felt her hips widen to their limits. Ellen pushed my ass as hard as she could to keep me pressed inside of Lilly, the tip of my cock pressing Lilly's cervix back.

"I'm cuming David. I'm cuming," were Lilly's last words, as a low long moan came from deep inside of her.

Lilly's body began to shudder as her orgasm went thundering through her body. My cock felt her cunt tighten around it. My hard cock responded with a large spasm, as I felt my cum travel up my shaft and explode into her. I could imagine my cum filling her cunt to its capacity. Lilly cried out as she felt my hot cum hit the back walls of her cunt, coating them with the warm liquid that my balls had produced for her to enjoy. As she cried out, another load of cum spewed from my cock. I pushed as hard as I could, making Lilly's legs spread again. I pressed down hard against her, pinning Ellen's finger on Lilly's clit. Lilly cried out again, as her clit was hammered with another jolt of stimulation. Ellen stopped pushing on my ass, and I was able to pump my cock rapidly in and out of Lilly's flooded cunt. A wet, sloppy sound came from between Lilly's legs, as my cum-covered cock, created a frothy mixture inside of her cunt. Lilly's hips pumped as fast as mine, meeting each thrust of my cock with a forceful bump. The sound of our thighs slapping together, made me wonder if anyone walking down the hallway of the hotel could hear. Lilly reached up and held my ass, trying once more to take my cock as deeply as she could inside of her. I stopped thrusting and pushed my cock deep inside of her once again. Lilly rocked her hips, rubbing her clit against me, not wanting this fucking session to end. It was exhaustion, on our part, which finally brought our efforts of fucking to an end. Lilly slowly brought her legs out of the air and down to the bed. I stopped thrusting my hips and rested my body on top of hers. I felt my cock continue to pulsate inside of Lilly's battered and cum filled cunt.

Ellen leaned over our sweated and tired bodies.

"The two of you were fantastic," she whispered. " It was great watching David fuck your cunt Lilly. Wasn't I right. He can sure fuck for a young man. Doesn't his hard cock feel great when it's inside of you. Doesn't it feel good when that hot cum of his fills up your cunt."

Lilly opened her eyes and smiled at Ellen.

She nodded and said, " Everything you said was true, and then some. Kiss me Ellen."

Ellen leaned down to Lilly and kissed her deeply, plunging her tongue deep into Lilly's mouth.

"I want to see David's cum drip out of your cunt Lilly," said Ellen. "I want the two of you to do as I say. Let's not forget that I need some satisfaction tonight. David, I want you to pull your hard cock out of Lilly's cunt and lay down on your back. Lilly, when David is set, I want you to get up and position you pussy right over David's cock. I want to watch his cum spill out of your cunt and cover his cock. Then, I'm going to sit on it so I can have some fun."

Just hearing what Ellen had in store was enough to make my weakened cock as stiff as a board again. I took my hard cock from Lilly's cunt and lay on the bed as Ellen had said. When I was ready, Lilly quickly got up and straddled my cock. Ellen came next to me and reached for Lilly's pussy. She spread the lips of Lilly's cunt and we all watched as my cum began to drip from her. The thick, hot cum that I had enjoyed putting inside of Lilly's cunt, was now stretching down to cover my cock. My cock jumped as the first of my cum touched it. Ellen held my cock still, as more and more cum oozed from Lilly's cunt. Lilly now held her pussy open, and a large load of cum poured quickly out of her. Lilly grunted, as she pushed her insides, trying to get as much cum as she could, to fall from her cunt. My cock now looked like a Popsicle made from milk, all white and shinny, as cum covered my entire shaft.

"My turn Lilly," said Ellen hungrily. " I think you got most of it out."

Lilly moved her body away in order to allow Ellen access to my cum-covered cock. Ellen reached between her legs and spread her pussy's lips apart. Lilly grasped my cock at the base and held it still for Ellen to sit on. Ellen quickly pushed her cunt over my cock and easily slid down onto it. Lilly took her hand from my cock, and brought her face close to mine, so I could watch, as she licked my cum from her hand. The thick white cum coated her lips as she pushed her fingers into her mouth. She then stuck her tongue out of her mouth and licked her lips clean.

Ellen slowly began to pump her cunt onto my hard cock. She reached down and rubbed her clit quickly, as her up and down motion on my cock increased. She closed her eyes, as Lilly came over to her and began to suck and play with one of Ellen's nipples. I watched with pleasure as Ellen's free tit bounced up and down. Faster and faster they went as Ellen brought herself to orgasm. I thrust my hips with them, knowing that I couldn't cum again, but wanting to help Ellen have an orgasm. Ellen pushed down onto my cock as hard as she could, as her body started to convulse as she sat on my cock. Lilly stopped playing with Ellen's tit and brought her mouth to Ellen's. They kissed each other deeply as I heard them moan with pleasure. I felt Ellen's cunt tighten on my cock as another wave went through. I felt Ellen's leg spread further over me as she expanded her cunt to its limits. I pushed up as hard as I could as Ellen's screams of pleasure were muffled by Lilly's mouth over hers. Slowly, Ellen allowed her body to calm, as she stopped rubbing her clit. She rocked on my cock slowly, until she finally stopped. She and Lilly kissed each other softly as Ellen ended her ride to pleasure. Slowly, Ellen lifted her pussy from my cock and brought her body to one side of me, Lilly was on the other. They both looked at me, and then at each other. Then, they both came to my face and kissed me softly. They covered my face and mouth with kisses.

"Thank you David," said Ellen softly.

"Thank you very much," said Lilly.

Lilly and Ellen then looked at each other again, turned to look at my hard cock, and then looked at each other once more. They both, smiled, looked at me, and then went down to my cum-covered cock. To my shock, they both began to lick the cum off of my cock. They took turns, taking the entire length of my cock into their mouths, and sucking my cum into their mouths. Even after I felt that my cock was clean, they continued to lick and suck it. I wished that I could have cum but physically I couldn't. My cock had the dry heaves, its muscles contracting from within, with no success, to shoot a load of cum into each of their mouths. Finally, to my delight, they stopped their torture. They brought their faces to mine and we all kissed once more. I felt their warm, soft skin next to mine, as they both lay as close to me as they could. I felt their hearts pump as they put their chests on mine.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I saw the red glow of the radio-clock once more, the hours of pleasure fading fast as each minute passed. There I was, a sexy woman lying on either side of me, each of them wanting more sex than I could give. One was leaving in another day, the other, possibly just a one-time thing. What was to happen? What did my future hold?

My thoughts were interrupted by Lilly's voice.

"I hate to do this, but I do have to get back downstairs and help close the restaurant," she said with disappointment in her voice. "I've been away longer than I had thought. I had a great time with the two of you. Thanks for a wonderful experience."

"I have to get David back home too," said Ellen, in the same tone of voice. " We all made quite a team. Don't you think? Let's take a shower for old times sake."

We showered as quickly as we could, keeping our desires locked up inside of ourselves. Before we left each other, we all kissed. I found myself kissing Lilly with great passion. I knew that I would have Ellen again, but I wasn't sure about Lilly. As Ellen and I left the hotel to get me back home, the feeling of lose entered my head. Time would soon make everything end. The wedding was tomorrow and Ellen would leave the next morning.

"Make the best of it," I said to myself.

Ellen looked at me and nodded, as if she could read my mind.