Mrs. Grace and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my way down her body until reaching her genitals I gently stroked them with the flat of my hand before inserting a couple of fingers into her virginal canal. Again she stirred, and whispered, "I love you Trent."

That I took as a signal. Placing a coupler of pillows under her buttocks I moved her legs apart and knelt between her thighs, and then placing my fingers on the lips of her vulva I parted them, to expose her inner lips.

I had always hesitated to do this with Mavis because I had found her smell and taste unpleasant; there was no hesitation with Asha, I longed to smell and taste her. I ran my tongue over her wet inner lips until she began to moan.

That was the moment; I raised the hood to expose her clitoris. That little centre of pure pleasure was standing up firmly. I began to circle it with my tongue, and for the first time during the exploration of her she began to cry out.

"Oh darling...no...no...it's too much...you'll make come...oh...oh...yes...yes...don't stop...oh God...oh God...I'm coming...ah...ah...oh...naaaeeeow..."

I had to wrap my arms round the thighs to keep in contact with her as she writhed and leapt, weeping with ecstasy.

It was after she had climaxed that she began to moan, "Come in me...come in me...I need it...come..."

I lay over her and inserted my penis into her vagina; I was already desperate for her and as I frantically speared into her the agonising tingling began until reaching a peak I jolted my sperm deep into her.

She was now whimpering, "Oh yes...oh yes darling..." and having emptied myself into her we both began to relax.

Peace, that wonderful post-coital tranquility that follows deeply satisfying sexual intercourse, now embraced us. We lay together, my penis still in her vagina, unspeaking for a long time, for what was there to say that had not been expressed in our act of love.

It was all so different from the vaguely unsatisfying aftermaths in Bonking Wood – so much more wonderful, so fulfilling.

Then Asha took me by surprise for I knew nothing about multiple female orgasms.

My penis had become flaccid immediately after I had ejaculated, but now it had grown firm again, and Asha began to work herself over it, raising and lowering her hips.

Soon she was crying out again but I did not come into her; my sperm recovery rate was not apparently as rapid as that of James Bond or the heroes of the pornographic stories. My reward was the pleasure of seeing how ravishingly beautiful she looked as she orgasmed.

When she had finished I withdrew from her and we lay in each others arms in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

After a while I felt Asha's hand take hold of my penis. She started to masturbate me until it was erect, and then she moved down my body and took it into her mouth.

I was amazed that she should want to take it into her mouth since it was coated with our mingled fluids. It was after I had come into her mouth and she had wiped her lips with some tissues that I questioned her about this.

She smiled and said, "Well, you tasted me and I wanted to taste you, but I got a bonus, I tasted myself as well."

"I'll have my revenge," I grinned.

"How?" she asked, a little apprehensively.

"Like this," I said as I plied my lips to her sex organ and made her come again as I had my taste of our sticky cocktail.

After that we slept and it was not until we woke next morning, that lying on our sides facing each other, with one of Asha's thighs over mine that I came into her again. After that there was something of an awkward hiatus.

We breakfasted together unspeaking, and it was not until I could stand it no longer that I broke the silence.

"Asha, we've known each other for a long time."

"Yes a very long time."

"We know quite a lot about each other."

"Yes, a great deal I suppose."

"We have a lot of interests in common."

"Yes of course, that's what brought us together."

"We love each other, don't we?"

"We said so last night."

"My mother said that you're for the long term."

"Trent," Asha said with simulated patience, "is there something you're trying to say?"

"Yes."

Simulation was dropped and the impatience pushed to the fore.

"Well for God's sake say Trent."

"It was just...well I thought that after last...what we did...and...and this mor..."

Asha grabbed a handy tea towel and flung it at me yelling, "If you don't get to the point I'll murder you."

"I...I..."

"Trent," Asha said threateningly, looking around for another tea towel or perhaps a little more lethal to throw.

"All right...all right..." I said. "I want to know if we can be long term."

"Ah, I thought that was what you were going to say, or something like it."

"Did you, then why didn't you say so?"

"Because I'm a bit old fashioned and expect the man to do the asking, and because I'm quite a bit older than you."

"Does being older than me bother you?"

"More to the point, does it bother you, Trent?"

It was my turn to become impatient.

"If it bothered me I wouldn't have asked you."

"Yes, I suppose that's true, well, the answer is no and yes."

"A negative and a positive!" I exclaimed, "In philosophy we..."

"Never mind about philosophy," Asha said sharply. "What I mean is, if you would like to move in with me as my lover we can find out just how much you want the long term, as you put it."

"As my mother put it," I contradicted.

"Don't quibble Trent."

"I wasn't quibbling," I protested, "and I don't need to find out how much I want the long term, I already know."

"You think you do. Lot's of men think they do when they get their hand in the plackets, only to find out later they've made a mistake."

She sighed and went on, "A lot of women find they've made a mistake as well. Sex can be a very devious guide to, as you put it, the long term."

"What's a good guide then?"

"I'll let you know eventually if you stay with me. So what's your answer, do you stay or not?"

Long term or not I wasn't prepared to lose Asha so I said, "I'll stay."

"Good," she said, "I was hoping that's what you'd say. Now shall we have a shower and then go back to bed – we can discuss your PhD while we continue some mutual investigations."

* * * * * * * *

Asha's hesitation over committing to a long term relationship lasted no more than seven weeks. She was found to be pregnant and it took little persuasion to convince her to marry me. She did however issue a final warning.

"I've been married once and stayed married even though I had a husband who urged me to divorce him. If we get married then don't expect me to agree to a divorce; if you want one you'll be on your own."

"But Asha," I protested, "we're not even married yet so why are you talking about divorce?"

"Just warning you," she replied.

There was one thing that puzzled me. We could not be sure when she had first conceived, but we always jokingly talked of it as one of the few conceptions that had been achieved on a dining chair. What I wondered was, why she had never conceived with David.

I found the courage to ask her once, and she looked at me as if I was a simpleton and said, "After he was hospitalized I always put a condom on him; I didn't want a child growing up with an absentee father."

David has rarely been mentioned since then, but I know that Asha still keeps the wedding photograph. Some might think I should be jealous, but I feel it augers well for me. If she was capable of that sort of love for David, then the chances are that she has plenty of love left over for me.

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction we are loved."

(Victor Hugo)