Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned.

"Well I've got to say you're not much like any girl at school either... You've got the body for it, but you're lightyears ahead of those girls in lots of other things."

Chloe's eyes were twinkling. She was likin' this conversation.

"How so?" She asked ingenuously. "What kind of things..."

"Oh the simple things," I answered with a smile playing on my lips. "Things like intelligence, wit, sophistication, grace, charm, and, best of all, you make a mean garden salad."

She nudged my arm.

"My goodness, youdo have a great line for a young guy..."

There are times to take it slow, and there are other times...

This was one of those "other" times. Chloe had made her move and it was time for me to make mine. She'd been hinting all evening. It was time to take her up on her offer.

She was ready, though I think she was a bit surprised when I reached to her neck and slipped the knot from her bikini top.

She looked down to see the cups fall away from her chest. We could both see her pink nipples tighten to full red-ripe berries. We contemplated her bare tits together while I slipped the knot from her back and threw her top onto the deck. This time I know she blushed.

Like I said, Chloe is small and built for speed. Chest deep in hot water, it was easy to slip a hand beneath her butt and lift her onto my lap facing me. I had one of her turgid nipples in my mouth before she could say a word.

Then the word was "Mmmhh! Yes!"

She knelt over my lap with knees splayed. I massaged her little bare asscheeks as I nibbled at her naked breasts, sucking at those berries with a nip now and again to bring her to the edge.

Her arms came to rest on my shoulders. Her eyes closed as her head fell back. She linked her fingers behind my neck and arched her back, offering her chest to my lips.

Her nipples were pebbles on my tongue, as hard and bursting as any I'd tasted. Chloe had made it clear. She was hot and wet. I knew just what she wanted: rough sex. Right now.

I squeezed her asscheeks, letting her feel my strength and need. She moaned, eager for more. If we hadn't been in the spa, the crotch of her bikini would have been soaked.

While she was distracted, I slipped the bows from her hips, letting her bikini loose. Just like that, she was naked.

Chloe came aware of her nakedness when she felt the knots pull loose. Her eyes popped open and a shudder raced through her body as her bikini drifted away from her hips.

I could tell that she was anxious about being naked outdoors. But when she lifted her arms to cover herself, I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands behind her back, arching her back, forcing her naked breasts to jut up and out into the night air. Then I took advantage of her helplessness.

I sucked half of her tit into my mouth and began lashing the nipples with my tongue. Then I captured the other and gave it the same treatment. Back and forth between the two lovelies I played as Chloe writhed in my arms.

Her head fell back again. She moaned, murmuring protests as she tugged at my grip, trying half-heartedly to free herself. We both knew that she didn't really want me to stop. I held her wrists in one hand, then cupped her breast with the other.

"It's simple Chloe." I tweaked the crinkled nipple grown large from her breast.

"All you have to do is tell me to stop. Give me the word, any word. I'll let go as soon as you tell me that you really do want me to stop."

Then I went back to nuzzling her breasts.

Chloe shivered as I nibbled on her nubs.

"It's so naughty", she said, "But, oh please don't stop... You're too young... we're outside... I really shouldn't... but don't stop. Please..."

Time out.

The doc had never thought to take her outdoors. Silly man. Chloe is hot for public sex. The chance of being seen really turns her on. Though in truth, there wasn't much of a chance that night.

There's an eight foot privacy fence surrounding the yard. All the houses in the neighborhood are big ranch-style layouts set on double lots. The spa is sunk into the deck fronting the pool, between the cabana and the house. There's only one window in another house with a clear view to the action. It looked like the attic window of a house about a block away.

There was a better chance that someone would hear what was going on. Chloe is not quiet when she's excited.

Time in.

Time out.

Oh, one other little thing: I had no way of knowing that a young freshman girl from my school lives in the house with the attic. We were seen alright. Ashley had a perfect view.

Ashley's into astronomy... and spying on the neighbors. Her dad had set up her telescope in that window for her to watch the stars. Ashley prefers to watch people.

She saw us get into the spa, focused in, then pulled out her cell phone:

"...like my parents are out and I'm babysitting at home, like my little sister's in bed and there's like something good you're gonna wanna see. Like, bring binoculars! The others are coming too... Hurry...!"

Ten minutes later, her girlfriends had gathered for the show. Hot popcorn, cold soda and live porn.

I had my own fan club for the last three months of my senior year. It's really bogus having five freshman girls following you around all the time, breathing heavy. My asshole compadres started calling me "Bubble-Gum Boy".

Time in.

Shorts, bags, cutoffs, whatever. A man's pants don't come off easy when wet. Particularly if there's a lady straddling his lap. Better that he start out sans whatever. Sometimes a guy's gotta be bold. The bags were still hanging from a hook in the poolhouse with the tag attached. When Chloe came out, I was already bare-assed.

Anyway, about that moment, Mr Snake made his presence known. Her eyes popped open again when she felt him standing tall and brushing against the bare lips of her sex. Chloe either shaved or waxed her puss. Mr Snake felt no fur. He was so happy with that he throbbed.

To say that she was startled is putting it mildly. Chloe pulled her arms out of my grip and reached down to grasp my shaft. The bubbling water hid Mr Snake from view, but she measured his length and girth by touch. Her eyes went wide when she realized the size of dick she was holding in her hand.

Astonishment, alarm and avarice chased across her face in fluid succession. I think she was surprised how suddenly I had gotten us both naked. But she was completely stunned by the apparent dimensions of my dick. Mr Snake was a lot bigger than she'd expected.

Hot chlorinated water is not good for the health of a woman's flora and fauna. Nor is it good for maintaining her natural lubrication. Chloe is small. I suspected rightly that her pussy was in scale with the rest of her body. She would need a lot of lubrication to handle the size of Mr Snake.

While she was distracted again, I looped my arms between her thighs and stood up. Her legs were spread wide to either side. My forearms supported her thighs and my hands were full of her little naked asscheeks.

Chloe squealed as she let got of my cock and grabbed for my neck. Holding tight, her naked breasts pressed to my chest, she shuddered. She was bare to the world in my arms. I was taking her as she had never before been taken. She murmured her excitement and need, rubbing her bare pussy against my belly.

I carried her across the tub, then sat down on the top step. My forearms were balanced on my thighs, holding her weight easily. With her knees caught in the crook of my arms, her legs dangled behind my back. She was open and vulnerable, with her legs splayed wide. I held her bare ass in my hands, gently squeezing the firm globes. To maintain her balance, she had to hold onto my shoulders.

"Oh Jesus! You're gonna do me out here, aren't you...!? You're gonna fuck me outside... in my own backyard...!" She breathed, obviously terrified and thrilled at the same time.

"Yes." I murmured in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you right here... right now... in front of the world... and there's nothing you can do about it... You're gonna love every minute of it... I can't wait to hear you cum..."

Chloe moaned, shivering with terror, lust and anticipation.

I lifted her ass slightly and ran her pussylips up and down my shaft, caressing her clit with each stroke. One pass and she got into the rhythm. Pulling herself up and down, rubbing her pussy against my erection.

In that position, she didn't have much leverage. But what little she had, she used, whimpering with each pass.

Soon her juices were flowing. I could feel her vagina opening. The lips of her little pussy separated, enveloping Mr Snake to either side. Tremors ran through her petite body as her swollen clit slid along my shaft.

Her eyes were closed in concentration. Her face was turned up, half away, baring her throat. Her bottom lip was caught in her even white teeth. The muscles of her neck corded with effort as she pleasured herself against me, making urgent noises in her throat. She was lost in the sensation, in her own little world.

When she was good and wet, I lifted her a bit higher and brought her down on me. The weight of her body impaled her on my cock.

Chloe stifled a shriek as the bursting head of my dick split the lips of her sex and surged into the tight and juicy entry of her puss. I was about three inches deep before she could react.

She lifted herself, but didn't have the leverage to pull herself off my cock completely. The mouth of her vagina, stretched wide, still gripped the swollen head. Mr Snake was in his element, and wouldn't come out willingly, not without finishing his job.

She strained upwards, trying to hold herself high, but that only left her bare breasts vulnerable to my lips and teeth. I captured a nipple, sucking the crinkled nub into my mouth. While she writhed, moaning vague protests, I set my teeth on the swollen berry then began lashing it with my tongue.

"God...!!! Oh s-stop...! Don... Ohhhh d.... Mmmm...! It's too much...! T-too big...! Oooh...! Sooo b-big...!

Tremors ran through her breasts with each swipe. I felt her loosen a touch as she lost herself in the new sensation. Before she could get a handle on it, I pulled her down onto my cock again.

A desperate moan burst from her lips as Mr Snake surged inwards again, deeper this time. Her pussy was a velvet glove, a half-size too small gripping my prick. Her juices were leaking down, coating my shaft.

Chloe rocked upwards, but I followed her, jogging my hips up, holding her impaled. Imploring mews hissed from her lips as the head of my cock pressed deeper into her tight slick sheath.

"Jesusss...! Mmmmhhhh...! Tooo...! G-give't tooo mmm...!"

Helpless in my arms, she surrendered, jamming her little body down, engulfing my erection. I let her take as much as she could, no longer forcing. The sensation of her pussy sliding down onto my cock was heavenly.

But I knew that she would bottom out quickly if I wasn't careful. I held her little ass in my hands and pumped her body up and down on my cock. she couldn't do anything but hang on for the ride.

God she was (is!) tight! Her little ass flexed, pumping with me as I fucked her. Insistent tremors chased through her body as her pussy milked my shaft. As she rode me harder, I felt the head of my cock kiss the petals of her cervix. She was taking about eight inches within, and loving every bit of it.

"God girl...! You've got a tight little pussy...! Just the right size for my fat prick...! You like feelin' it sliding it... don't cha...! stretching your tight little puss... fucking you... making you feel good... good 'n nasty... nasty girl... fuckin' in public..."

Chloe gave me that wild, feral look. You know, the one that a woman gives you when the head of your cock is churning deep in her pussy.

She knows she's yours to take any way you want, and she wants it any way she can get it.

"You're such a bad girl... nasty girl... I love stripping you... taking your bikini off... seeing you bare-assed... naked... outside... fucking you silly in public... where someone might see you... where they can hear you cum..."

She gasped and I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on me as the first orgasm ripped through her body. Chloe got off on hearing me talking trash to her.

The look in her eyes brought out the wild in me too. I gripped her thighs tightly and bounced her on Mr Snake. I pumped her little body up and down on my cock as she climaxed.

"Nasty girl, you're gonna look so hot... so yummy... when I take you on the course... I'm gonna bend you over the bench at the fifteenth... your bare ass up in the air wiggling... while I fuck you... ram my big dick up your tight little pussy..."

Chloe whimpered helplessly, pumping her ass all the harder.

Time out.

Fifteenth Tee: a short par four. The tee is set in a little grove. There's a secluded glade back behind with a bench, a water fountain and a bit of privacy. Not much; still dangerous; but extremely hot to a lady like Chloe...

Well... to be fair... hot to me too.

Time in.

"...one day soon I'm gonna take you like that... I'm gonna yank that cute little skirt you wear up over your ass... pull your little panties down to your sweet thighs... hoist that naked ass of yours in the air... and fuck that juicy little pussy right there... in the middle of the round... I'm gonna give you a handicap girl... you're gonna hafta play the last four holes bare-assed beneath your skirt... with your little panties in my pocket... and my cum leaking from your pussy... running down your thighs... hope no one notices when we get back to the clubhouse... nasty girl..."

Scored an ace with that one.

Off she went again. She was so lost in her orgasm, she was almost in convulsions. Keening urgently, she bounced on my lap, now fucking herself on my cock. All I had to do was cradle her bare ass in my hands.

But it was all I could do to hold on to her. She was beserko. She was cumming so hard, the muscles in her pussy were rippling. That pulled me over the edge with her.

I did my best to hold the noise down, but Chloe was beyond caring. Anyone within a block radius must have heard her.

When she felt Mr Snake pulsing with the jets of my cum, Chloe ripped out a wail and came for the third time. That one must have been heard two blocks away. I grabbed her hips and held her down tight as I jetted into her, bathing her cunt with my cream.

She strained against me mewing frantically as she felt the jets shooting into her. Her pussy rippled again, pulling at Mr Snake. She held that pose for a moment as her orgasm peaked, then finally collapsed in my arms as her pussy milked the last drops from my shaft.

Panting together, we sat there slumped for a few moments. Our hearts were racing. She could barely hold on as I slipped down the steps again, into the bubbling hot water. I rose far enough to let loose her legs, but she clung to me as I tilted back, half laying on the steps. Her legs floated out, still spread wide. Though shrunken a bit, Mr Snake was still firmly ensconced in her puss.

I caressed her bare back, gentling her down as she slowly recovered from her multiple cums. We were butt-deep in the bubbling water. She laid bonelessly across my chest with her arms wrapped loosely around my waist. A last tremor ran through her body when a deflated Mr Snake finally slipped from her pussy.

We laid there for awhile, just drifting; remembering. It had been a memorable fuck for both of us.

Chloe finally stirred, coming back to life again. She crossed her arms over my chest, then rested her chin on her wrist. Little beads of sweat trickled down her face. She started to say something, the hesitated. I took the lead.

"What's up, Chloe? What are you thinking about?"

I had a good idea what was coming. Inevitably she blushed, hesitating.

"I just wanted to say that... this is wonderful. I'm having such a great time with you. I hope you are too..."

She hadn't told me what she had been thinking, but I'm patient. I knew it would come out eventually.

"No worries lawydie!" with an echo of my Australian grandfather's voice. "Lawike I s'id, dinnah was prahime... and 't d'zuhrt even bettah!"

She blushed again, but grinned, then strained upward, offering her mouth for a kiss. I obliged.

Satisfied for the moment, she laid her chin on her wrists again. I knew that she'd eventually get around to telling me what she was thinking. She'd find a way.

We laid there together for another half hour or so, just enjoying the water. Chloe wanted to talk so she reached over and shut off the jets. Suddenly we could hear the night insects chirping and the muted roar of far off traffic. A freight train moaned in the distance. The relative quiet fit our mood.

We laid there and talked about golf and school and flying and jewelry making. We discovered that we both loved to dance, and I promised to take her out to tango soon. She laughed until she realized that I was serious. Then she got excited. She explained that her ex didn't dance so she hadn't been out since before she got married.

After that, Chloe got quiet again. We laid there for a few minutes, recovering. Chloe floated out, legs extended with her breasts nestled to my chest. I could tell that she was reliving the event, and contemplating further adventures.

After a few minutes of silence, listening to the night, she started talking again. We had talked about a lot of things. Everything but was foremost in her thoughts. Finally she laid her head on my chest and asked me the question that had been bugging her.

With the side of her face pressed against my chest, Chloe opened up.

"James... I-I've never been fucked like that..." She blushed. "Multiple orgasms... I've heard of them of course. But it's a new thing for me..."

She looked up, peering deeply into my eyes.

"Look. Were you just bullshitting me... or would you really take my panties down and... do me... fuck me... right there on the course?"

I gave her my best "wicked" smile.

"Hell yes! Of course I will. I told you that I would, didn't I...!"

I ran my hands over her bare back, down to her ass.

"I can't wait to see you. To feel my dick in you. You'll look some kinda sweet, bent over half- dressed, with your naked ass in the air as I pump my dick in your tight pussy..."

Ladies and Gentlemen. At the second hole, James Masterson has just scored another ace.

Chloe was hot again. That same look of astonishment, alarm and avarice chased across her face. Her cheeks were flaming. She shivered and buried her face in my chest again. She squeezed me, pressing her naked breasts to my belly, rubbing herself against me. From below came her muffled voice barely audible above the chirps of the cicadae.

"When you talk like that... It gets me so hot...! What would happen if we got caught...!? Jesus! Geoffrey would have a conniption!"

Time out.

Geoffrey Parks is the current Chairman of the Membership Committee at the country club. He's a putz.

He married the bosses daughter, Marilyn, acomplete bitch-on-wheels. Marilyn hates everyone, particularly women that are prettier than she. Which is basically every female in the place, including her ankle-biters.

You know the kind. Killer body and sour face. A brown bag special. But she also holds the purse strings. Tight.

And stuck up!?! That woman is so buji, she makes Leona Helmsley look friendly.

Marilyn and Veronica Hart would get along well.

I found out later from Chloe that Geoffrey's been hitting on her hard since her divorce.

Time in.

She began kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples. Just to egg her on a bit, I whispered in her ear:

"I'm looked forward to watching you on your knees sucking my cock before I take your panties down and fuck you.

She shivered again, then looked up to me and nibbled on my chin.