Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

Both women lit up at that. Even Laura appeared a bit more into it. Surprised that I was being so forward too, but definitely more relaxed. I raised my glass to them.

"I'll say it again, 'here's to us, the good people that we are'" I toasted, clinking crystal with each. "Now let's have some kinky fun."

I set the glass on the bar, then turned back to Laura.

"Open your thighs again Laura. I want to take a look at this beautiful body of yours. It's perfect, except for one small thing. I'm looking forward to going down on you, but you have far too much hair on your pussy. Your friend Lillian is going to shave you for me."

I glanced over to Lillian. A blush feathered her cheeks, but her brown eyes were sparkling eager as they met mine. I looked to Laura. She held my eyes for a moment fearful, then shifted to Lillian.

Laura raised one hand as if to halt. A tremor ran through her body. Goosebumps made the fine hairs on her arms stand up. Her mouth opened, but before she could speak, Lillian overrode any objections she may have had.

"No Laura! Think about what James just said, and remember what we agreed! We promised each other. I did warn you that he might insist. You're just going to have to explain to George that your vulva is bare because it is more comfortable. Screw him if he doesn't like it. He may be your husband, but he doesn't own you."

Lillian looked at me as if to explain.

"Laura's husband George is a touch conservative. He is good company; a smart man; a good doctor, but he's completely vanilla in bed. He's..."

As if to defend him, Laura interupted. She only succeeded in damning him with faint praise.

"He's a good man, a good father and a good husband. I love him with all my heart. It's just that he's lost some... some enthusiasm since he reached fifty. With Haley and George Junior gone now, I thought we could..." she hesitated, then blushed again "...well, get back to the way we were when we were first married. But..."

It all went to at least partially explain why Laura had taken Lillian as a lover. If she couldn't get it at home, she had to get it somewhere else. Hhhhmmm. The mark of a passionate woman. One who is open to many things. Maybe desperate for many things. Hhhhhmmmmm.

I scraped my fingernail across Laura's clit again. Her breath caught. Her eyes closed. Her neck arched. She moaned. All fight went out of her. She was mine to do with as I pleased.

"Well who knows.", I said as I brushed my fingertips across her pouting mound. "This may be just the change George needs. He's seen you from one view for twenty-some years. It may be time to adjust his perspective a skosh."

Laura blinked, then looked thoughtful.

"But enough about husbands and lovers.", I continued. "You don't need to defend or explain. The only thing that matters is that tonight, you two are mine to do with as I please. Okay?"

"God yes!" from Lillian. No hesitation.

"Y-yes, I... but this is so... so naughty..." from Laura following somewhat reluctantly behind. "What you're doing to me... I can't..."

"You can and you will," I interupted, abruptly slipping down from the tall stool. "The three of us are going to have some fun together. Starting right now." I turned her chair to face me. "Scoot your bottom forward on the chair. That's it."

Laura's thighs opened. I slowly plucked the bows from her bikini. Eyes wide, she bit her lip to hide the trembling. Her delicate hands grasped the armrests, knuckles white. A shudder ran through as she felt the knots separate at her hips.

She was being laid bare by a new lover. Laura's thought process and the emotions generated were plain to both Lillian and me.

It's all happening so fast! A man; for the first time since her marriage, a man other than her husband – one of her students for God's sake! – was getting her ready for sex. He was going to put his penis in her vagina. He was going to make love – no, he was going to shove his cock in her pussy! Her shaved pussy! He was going fuck her!

She moaned. Her pussy was tingling; flushed and juicy; her belly tight with fear, aching need and vast excitement. The dichotomy of the situation made her crazy: a young man, a student of hers, one less than half her age, had taken charge. She had always been in charge. But the young man had usurped her authority. His confidence was amazingly attractive; seductive even. She had to explore this more. He made her want it.

Lillian moved closer, leaning over the bar again to watch with glittering eyes. Laura's eyes too were drawn down to her lap. She peered between her breasts as the front panel of her bikini fell away. She shivered.

Blond was definitely her natural color. Laura's mons and plump vulva were covered with dark blond curls in a natural vee shape.

At some point she had trimmed the thatch, but the hair was dense, hiding her fat pussylips. Her thighs and the upper curve of her mons were bare; undoubtedly from a recent bikini shave. The blond curls centered low over the divide of her sex were dark and shiny with slippery wet.

I leaned forward to run my finger down through the blond curls along the swelling lips of her pussy. Yep, slippery wet. Back up again, the lips opening in the wake, to tease the hood of flesh covering her clit. I passed the finger beneath my nose, inhaling her scent then touched it to my tongue. Mmmmhh! Tangy! Laura gasped.

Her face flooded bright red when I tasted her wet, then paled when I offered my finger to her lips. She shook her head once mutely, almost a shudder. I held it there, waiting patiently. In the end she felt that she had no choice but to open her lips. She sucked her juice from my finger. A thrill ran through her as she tasted herself, probably for the first time in her life. Her tongue rolled around the end of my finger until I pulled it from her lips.

I slipped from the barstool and stepped between her legs to take her head in my hands. Tilting her slightly, I brought my lips down to hers. Laura's arms slithered through mine and around my neck as our tongues danced within her mouth. I tasted her on her tongue. She moaned through the kiss. Urgently. We could all smell the aroma of her excitement.

Behind, Lillian's touch startled. I felt my belt and jeans loosen about my waist. Lillian's hands slipped between us to unbutton my shirt. I released Laura's head a hand at a time to allow Lillian to slip it from my shoulders. My jeans and boxers slid down to my thighs. Mr Snake was fully prepared. Laura sat there, eyes closed, arms locked around my neck, kissing me. She was not aware of the moment until she felt his swollen head nosing through the furry lips of her vulva.

Her eyes sprang open. She moaned, lost, as the head of my cock teased her clit. Her arms tightened around my neck as Lillian guided my cock through her entry. Her pussy was wet and ready. With a smooth push, the head of my cock stretched the small mouth of her vagina. We both felt the resistance give way as the head passed through. She gasped. Just that quickly, Laura was getting fucked.

Time out.

Now Laura is in her late forties. She's had two kids. Exercising the muscles in her vagina has not been a top priority in her busy life. But for a mature woman, she was if not tight, certainly not loose. She was also very wet. I could only assume that George didn't have near the 'appendage' as that then burrowing in, stretching the velvet walls of her pussy. My assumption was confirmed almost immediately.

Time in.

"Oh my God!", Laura shuddered as Mr Snake surged in, back a bit, then in again, deep. "Oooohhhh...! Soooo big...! Uuuuhhhhhhh..! Oh God...! 've never... Mmmmmmhh ...!"

Laura spread her thighs wide for me, hooking her knees over my hips. She opened herself and pulled me inside as Lillian pressed her body against my back. Mr Snake slid home, completely sheathed in Laura's pussy. I flexed my ass, pumping blood into my dick. Buried deep, the swollen head kissed her cervix. Laura moaned again as her vagina contracted, gripping my cock.

Mr Snake was very pleased.

Her arms fell from my neck to hook beneath my arms. Hands clasped to the small of my back, she pulled me close, driving my dick deep. She broke the kiss and buried her face in my chest. A shudder ran through her body. Her pussy rippled. She wailed voicelessly as her orgasm surged.

Surprised at how quickly she had cum, I began pumping, taking her higher. Her fingernails dug into my bare butt as her second climax overtook the first. Laura was flying; off in her own little world, revelling at the sensation of Mr Snake pistoning in her greedy pussy. She wailed wordlessly as I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her up off the barstool, driving my dick deep.

When she felt me lifting her body, she went looney tunes, wailing. All decorum went out the window. Her ankles crossed at the small of my back. For the first time in her life, appearances meant nothing; the pleasure shooting through her body, everything. I doubt that she had ever been as excited as she was at that instant. She was beyond orgasm.

Laura threw her arms around my neck, her ass pumping frantically. Her skin took on a fine sheen. A third climax surged. Cum jetted from her pussy, showering my dick and balls with her juices.

Laura squirts.

As I pumped my cock deep, she froze, arms locked about my neck, holding me close with my cock buried deep. Locked to me, suddenly unable to move as she peaked, her orgasm raced through her shuddering body. Keening wordlessly, breathlessly, desperately, she held it for a moment rigid, straining... straining... straining...

...then seemed to melt into me, her strength drained. Laura sagged within my arms, held up by my hands beneath her ass and my erection buried in her pussy. We were dripping with cum, all hers.

I slid Laura's ass back onto the stool. My cock snaked out of her pussy, still rock hard erect. She shuddered, mewing as she felt the shaft slip away. I hadn't had time to reach orgasm. Laura had been on a hair trigger. I've never seen a woman orgasm so hard so quickly. Exhausted for the moment, her head fell forward against my chest.

"My God!" She murmured, her panting breathes whispering against my shoulder. "My God... I've never... felt that kind of... how... what you did... what you did to me James...!"

"You'd better get used to it Laura," I chuckled. I was barely winded. She climaxed so quickly, I had not broken a sweat.

"Our evening together has only just begun. Now sit back and watch while I do your friend here. It's Lillian's turn."

Lillian was molded to my back. Her pebbled nipples rasped across the muscles. One hip grew warm and wet from her hairless pussy, grinding. Voiceless, needy mews muffled from my shoulder blades as her lips and tongue trailed there. Her arms snaked around my hips. Soft, urgent hands held my shaft, cupped my balls, fingers working velvet.

I took the hand cupping my nuts to pull her around. While I had been busy with Laura, Lillian had lost her robe. She too wore a bikini; a thong bikini, tiny even for her elfin body.

The bikini was tan-through, almost transparent: splashes of oversized flowers, pink and blue with white centers; stems and spear-like leaves green; no flower complete. Beneath, her body tantalized. Her areolae, swollen nipples and the pouting lips of her bare pussy were plain to see, beckoning.

The bikini bottom was no more than a g-string cupping her sex, the triangle below colored damp with her wet. Long bows tied low, hung limp from her curved hips. The first dimple of her pussy divide peeked over the fabric stretched across the padded hump of her mons.

The soft cups of the halter top barely contained breasts and aureolae seeming too large for her little body. Her tits quivered to the tremors racing from her belly. Lillian was lust wrapped in a small package. Fast; hard; immediate.

She'd worn the bikini for me. She'd wanted me to see her body available: parts open; parts hidden. Flesh tanned golden but for breasts, the deepest furrow of her ass, and a tiny triangle centered over her hairless pussy.

But she wanted sex more. Needed sex more. She was burning for it. My sex. Now. Fast dance. We'd done it before.

When Lillian whirled to my front, she grapped my erection again with one hand, squeezing. We plucked the bows from her hips, allowing the strings to fall to her thighs. Her to the left, me to the right, or vice versa. Always right hand. Practice makes perfect. We'd done it before.

For an instant, the scrap of cloth held fast between her thighs, stuck to her pouting pussylips by her juices seeping. She peeled it away, girl goo leaving an arcing thread that finally broke, snapping a line down her thigh. Lillian jumped into my arms, moaning urgently.

Her ankles crossed at the small of my back; opened wide, bare pussy pressed to my belly. One hand hooked around my neck; the other reached back to pluck the bow at her back, then her neck. The cups fell away from her breasts, heavy for a small woman: full globes flattening slightly against her chest as she leaned away. Lillian looked up into my eyes searching. Finding matching lust, her gumdrop nipples crinkled cherry.

Her bare butt rested in my cupped hands, flesh soft yet alive: tight, tensing, eager. I leaned back against the railing of the bar and pulled her pixie body up, running her bare pussylips along my erection. Down, then up again, teasing. Lillian gasped as her swollen clit slid along the shaft.

Lillian reached down, attempting to push the head of my cock into her slit, but I wasn't through teasing. I lifted one hand away from her ass. Panicked, adrenaline racing, limbs tingling, she grabbed my neck to keep from falling, eyes wide at the sudden lurch.

I smacked her ass. Hard. Then smacked it again. Handprints overlaid, white, then flushed red on her rear cheek. Her eyes went limpid, wanting.

Beside, Laura gasped. Blushing, she watched us through hooded eyes. Her hand crept down to her pussy, one finger slipping along the matted lips, then diving in to caress her turgid clit.

I cupped her ass again. Laura watched as Lillian rubbed her pussy against my cock. Up. Down. Up again. A rhythm caught; growing more urgent as Lillian began pumping her ass. My hands slipped back to her thighs giving more leverage. She used it to work herself against me; against my cock, coating the shaft with her slickness.

My fingers pulled at Lillians thighs. Her nether lips opened below; moist heat beckoning. Her frustration grew with each pass. Her whimpers grew desperate, until Laura took pity.

I felt gentle fingertips caressing my sac beneath. Then as Lillian rose high in my arms, those fingers quickly centered my dick. When Lillian forced herself down again, she impaled herself. My cock was suddenly there: inches deep, stretching her sheath. She screamed at the sensation; a sudden spear of pleasure-pain knifing.

She froze for an instant in shock, but the immediacy of the sensation drove her on. She could not remain still, perched on that pinnacle. Movement, pumping, arching against it was necessary, or so demanded the primal lizard pleasure center at her core.

Lillian was on a hair trigger too. She pumped her pussy on Mr Snake about five times before she started wailing to the ceiling. I mean I'm good, but I'm not that good. At least, I don't thing I am.

Lillian tried to tell me different.

In no uncertain terms.

Continuously.

For about ten minutes.

She glued her chest to mine and worked her ass, driving my cock deep, fucking herself. Lillian set the pace, moaning and whimpering her need and my expertice through clenched teeth. All I had to do was lean back supporting her, hang on and let it happen.

Laura remained there on her knees behind Lillian, watching and occasionally stroking me while she diddled her own clit. She hooked her fingers behind my sac gently fondling my balls. I'd caught the rhythm again, thrusting up as Lillian jammed herself down. Slamdance fucking.

I felt myself getting close when Laura gave her friend Lillian an assist. Lillian rammed herself down again, then shot up almost off the top of my dick, straining. Her eyes flew open as she launched again, her pussy muscles rippling around the head of my dick. That seemed to suck the cum right out of my nuts.

Lillian jammed herself down, driving my dick deep again; also driving Laura's finger deep into her bouncy little ass again. Mr Snake could feel Laura's finger working in Lillian's ass through the thin membrane. Ohmama!

Laura reached up to stroke my nuts again, urging the ropes of cum to jet. I couldn't take any more. I grabbed Lillians hips and forced her down, grinding her pussy against my pubic bone. Her clit was caught there.

Mr Snake started shooting cum. I roared. Lillian shrieked in tune. Impaled on both my cock and the Laura's finger Lillian's little ass was pumping like mad against my hold. Laura groaned her own small orgasm. Little Lillian wasballistic. In truth, I was seeing stars myself.

When the room came back into focus, Lillian was a dead weight in my arms. She was slumped against my chest, eyes closed tight, gasping, her arms loose about my neck. It took most of my remaining strength to deposit her on a vacant barstool. I took a seat myself, then relaxed to that wonderful after-great-sex glow.

I hadn't been in the house thirty minutes – Hell, I hadn't gotten my pants off! – and I'd fucked two women, both to stupendous orgasms. That had to be some kind of a record. It certainly was for me.

I looked down to find Laura still on her knees watching us. I leaned back, spreading my knees. Time to be cruel.

"You're up Laura..." I panted, "...its time for you to learn something new. " I pointed to Mr Snake, now drooping and gooey with cum.

"Remember I told you that I was looking forward to you on your knees sucking my cock. Now's the time. Crawl over here and clean me."

Laura was stunned. She started to shake her head. "You're too big... I've never done that... It's all slimey with – "

"Don't make me get up," I interupted with an evil smile. "I'll take you over my knee and spank your bare butt too, then make you suck my dick anyway. Now get over here and take care of business. It's about time you tasted my cum."

Lillian was surprised at my tone, but she was even more surprised when Laura crept between my knees. Eyes wide at what she was daring to do, Laura reached out hesitantly, but I gently fended her hand away.

"No hands sweetheart. Lips and tongue only. And while we're at it, lose the robe and the top of that bikini. Display yourself for me. I think you'll look much more gorgeous – if that's possible – on your knees naked when you're sucking my cock."

Laura blushed to her tits, but she shrugged the robe from her shoulders, then looked up to me with those needy eyes as she plucked the strings from her bikini top and reluctantly tugged it away. Her bare tits bobbed, then settled.

Laura has pear-shaped lovelies still firm; white mounds with tanlines running down diagonal just north of her nipples. At that moment, her nubbins were crinkled high, the rich red-brown shade of a mature woman's once filled with babies milk. The top dropped to the floor. She ran her hands down over her breasts, watching herself palming the nipples. She peered up to me as she cupped the heavy cones, lifting slightly as though offering them to me.

Lillian was wide-eyed watching her friend. I maintained a stern expression – God knows how – but even I felt a sudden thrill when Laura looked up with those fearful, needy eyes.

"God James, y-you make me so hot! What you do to me..." Laura shook her head as if to clear it. Apparently that didn't help. A shudder ran through making her naked flesh quiver.

"George... no one has ever made me feel this way," she continured. "I've never been so wet, or felt so... so wanton."

orencool
orencool
79 Followers