Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It goes without saying that she could deep-throat.

She had a regular rhythm. Time and time again, she took me all the way down, her lips pressing against the base of my dick. She'd hold there for a few moments working her throat muscles, swallowing. Then she'd pull slowly back, sucking and slithering her tongue along the length of my shaft. Last, she'd nibble and lick at the head for a few moments before diving deep again. All without gagging once.

She worked me over for a good twenty minutes before she would allow me to cum. I was practically dancing before she took pity on me and wrapped her lips around my glans, then pumped me dry. What really set me off was the finger that suddenly stabbed into my ass and nudged my prostate. I had to grab onto the curtain rod to keep from collapsing. Good thing it was secure.

I came buckets! Her mouth filled to overflowing as ropes of my cum splashed on her tongue. Cum bubbled from the corners of her mouth as she sucked it from my shaft. Mr Snake was so happy, he gushed.

Natasha definitely swallows.

Grinning up at me again, she licked the remnants of cum from my softening dick. Then I pulled her to her feet. She rinsed her face and mouth with the warm water, then melted into my arms pressing those wondrous breasts of hers to my chest. We kissed again while the water finally started to cool.

We spent time drying each other, touching and teasing before slipping into her bed. But once she settled herself, I immediately went down on her.

It was a sudden assault, but Natasha was more than ready. She reached up and hooked her hands over the headboard, taking a death grip as my tongue stabbed through the lips swollen lips of her sex and began swirling around her clit. She laid her legs over my shoulders. I cupped her bare asscheeks, holding her open. Her eyes closed to the sensation. She bit her lower lip. Then I gave her everything I had.

I teased her little pussy with my tongue until she was writhing, bucking against my face. Once she reached down to grab my head, but I shook her off, glanced up and told her sternly to hold on to the headboard, or I'd tie her hands there.

Surprise flashed through her eyes, then sudden ardor. She reached back, to get a grip, her eyes on fire, and watched as my tongue stabbed her clit again. I thought she was going to break it. The damn thing was creaking from the strain before I was through.

(No, notthat! The headboard, dummy!)

Her head fell back and her eyes closed again as she gave herself up to my tongue. Murmuring curses in Russian and English, she writhed, her asscheeks dancing in my hands as I pleasured her. I used all the tricks I knew to bring her to the edge, then I held her there until she was frantic.

Her creamy skin glowed with a fine sheen of sweat. Her hands twisted, working at the headboard, her nails digging into the veneer. Finally, I let her cum.

When her orgasm finally hit, I'm certain her cries could be heard across the lake. Her thighs tightened around my neck and her heels dug furrows in my back as she jammed her pussy against my lips and rode my tongue, screaming "О Да! О Да! Вы Безжалостный ублюдок! О Да!".

The neighbors must have thought the Russians had landed.

Her body was out of her conscious control, bucking with furious passion. She came, then came again while I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy. Her muscles nipped at it, desperate to hold it inside. My face was awash with her juices.

After the second orgasm, she began begging me to stop, while thrusting her hips up, frantically driving her bare pussy against my lips and tongue. But knowing her need, I held her down, and took her up again and gave her another just because she's right: I can be such a cruel, ruthless bastard at times. And because I knew she would love it.

She did.

Finally when I knew that she could take no more, in ecstasy on the brink of pain, I sent her free again. The third orgasm claimed her body, surging through, stronger than the first two. Her wail was louder than those before.

Natasha is not quiet when she cums.

I withdrew my tongue, and began planting little kisses on her pussy, mons and inner thighs, as she writhed. Easing her down slowly. Gentling her tenderly.

A vast shudder rippled through her naked body as her orgasm trailed away, making her lavish breasts dance upon her chest. She slowly relaxed. Her thighs loosened their grip. She went limp in my hands. Her breath came in huge gasps. Her eyes were still closed, lost in the afterglow.

I toweled my face dry, then slipped from between her legs. I crawled up the bed to lay propped beside her. Watching her recover, I lightly stroked her face and breasts teasing the tips of her nipples with my fingers. After a few minutes, her breathing slowed. She opened her eyes to mine hovering above and whispered "Великолепный!"

She rolled on her side, and pushed me down on my back, then laid her head in the crook of my shoulder. Her bare breasts pressed into my flank and spilled onto my chest. She laid her knee across my thigh, then began softly caressing my cock. I kissed her forehead and gently stroked her hair.

We lay together silently for a few minutes before she raised her head, rested her chin on my chest and gave me a happy smile and said "благодарите вас, вид сэр!". Of course I answered "Это было мое удовольствие, справедливая леди! Спасибо.", then kissed to seal it.

She laid her head on my shoulder again, snuggling. We relaxed together quietly for a while, saying nothing. Just enjoying the closeness.

Eventually we began talking, just gabbing about things: dinner and the flight. An easy conversation for people who were physically sated for the moment and completely comfortable with each other.

We each knew that there was more to come. But we had no reason to rush. We both were gathering our strength for the next bout. We laid there together for an hour or so, touching and talking. She told me stories from her life, while I talked about flying or climbing or my parents or whatever. Finally she asked the question that I had known was bound to come.

Natasha rolled to her stomach and propped herself across my chest. Her breasts pillowed beneath her. She regarded me with serious eyes and asked how such a young man had learned to pleasure a woman so well.

Natasha was not the first woman to ask that question. I always give the same answer: the truth. I told her about the ladies in Misawa, and how they had taught me to become attuned to the woman and her needs.

She was delighted with the story. So much so that she began stroking me as I talked. I could tell that she was getting excited as I described the "training sessions" that the women put me through. Soon Natasha began kissing and nibbling at my chest, worrying my nipples. She was ready and Mr Snake was wide awake again, sniffing for her pussy.

We were hot for each other, and she wanted my cock in her slippery little pussy, Right Now!

She crawled on top of me, then knelt over my groin. She grabbed my shaft and began rubbing the head of my cock along the divide of her pussy, coating the head with her sweet juices. Her eyes closed. She smiled as she teased herself.

Mr Snake was lovin' it!

God what a sight! Natasha naked, hovering above me, straddling my body with my erection in her hand teasing the freshly-shaved lips of her little pussy with the swollen head of my cock.

Her back arched slightly as she braced herself with her free hand on my knee raised behind. Her pelvis swung slightly, back and forth, rubbing her pussy against my cock. Those magnificent breasts swayed with her movements. Her eyes were closed and her smile was interrupted now and again with a flash of something other, when the head of my cock kissed her swollen clit.

Each time my cock brushed her clit, her taut body would catch. She would hesitate for an instant, giving a tiny gasp as a quiver ran through her body, sending residual ripples through the flesh of her huge breasts. Her cherry nipples stood tall: large coral-red acorns sprouting from her incredible breasts. I could almost see them throb with each beat of her racing heart. She was beauty and lust personified.

Suddenly her eyes opened and she gave me a wild look. Then she raised herself high and slid the head of my cock through the tight entry of her vagina. She looked down on me as more and more of my cock slid inside her body.

She was slick with fragrant wet. Thank God for that. She needed the lubricant. I found out later that that was yet another genetic trait shared by the women in her family: small, tight pussies that became amazingly wet when aroused.

At that moment, if I hadn't known better, I could have sworn she was virginal. Like I said before, there's tight, then there's cherry.

Natasha verged on cherry.

As my cock inched inwards, her eyes grew wider and wider. Mr Snake was wide awake and throbbing again. She bit her bottom lip as her pussy stretched to near pain. God she was (is!) tight!

She shuddered, caught her breath, closed her eyes then jammed herself down, driving the last few inches deep, Impaling herself on my cock. As her mons came to rest across my pelvis, she cried out "Столь Большой!"

I captured her swaying breasts in my hands and began teasing her nipples with my fingers, lightly pinching and pulling at the swollen berries. She reached up, eyes still closed and ran her fingers through her hair. Her back arched and her elbows lifted high, pushing her naked breasts into my hands as she began grinding her mons against my groin, driving my cock deep into her pussy.

Soon she was bouncing there, riding me as more and more of my cock slipped from her pussy then slammed back in again. I caught her rhythm and began thrusting up into her, until the head of my cock just kissed the petals of her cervix with each thrust.

That first fuck was fast and furious. Suddenly she collapsed to my chest and threw her arms around my neck. A reached down and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, dimpling the flesh with my grip. Holding her ass in my grasp, I raised my knees and planted my feet, then began slamming into her.

She cried out "Столь Большой!!!" again, louder this time, but her thrusts matched mine. She rocked up and down on my chest, driving her pussy onto my cock.

She began kissing me frantically, her tongue dancing against mine, furious to taste me as I pounded her vagina relentlessly.

"Столь Большой!!!" became her chant as we fucked, slamming against one another, and her orgasm approached. Her voice rose higher and higher until she was near-shrieking the words in my ear.

Then with a final cry, her orgasm surged, rippling through her body. As she wailed, I slammed into her a last time, burying my cock deep as the jets of my cum shot from the shaft to splash, and again, and again, and again, and a final time against the entry of her womb.

My orgasm set hers off again as she felt my cock throb and felt my cum shooting into her vagina. I held her body tightly to mine while she ground her pelvis against me until I emptied myself into her. She shuddered atop me, a quiver ran through her captured body with each jet. Her mouth molded to mine as we kissed, sucking the passion from each other until, with a final shudder, we both collapsed bonelessly.

We lay gasping together for a few moments, her head beside mine, her cheek against my shoulder. At last she mewed softly and slid back down from me, allowing my softened cock to slip slowly from her pussy.

Great sex is incredibly messy. When we finished exchanging bodily fluids, we didn't have a wet spot, we had a friggin' lake. But we were too exhausted from the intimate action to move. Didn't seem important at the time.

Natasha laid the side of her face against my chest, panting. She shuddered again when the head of my cock slipped from her vagina and brushed her clit made hypersensitive by her huge passion. Then she straightened her legs and collapsed again.

She laid completely spent between my legs with her belly pressed to my groin and her heavy breasts splayed across my ribs.

We cuddled there together, breathing deeply, enjoying the closeness. As our breathing slowed, I began caressing her back, delighting in the texture of her soft skin. Natasha snuggled closer, eyes still closed but with a smile. She almost purred with contentment as I stroked her back.

Natasha whispered her chant softly a final time, in English at last.

"So Big!"

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There. Are you happy now?

You know a few details about some of the ladies in my life.

Oh by the way, all the translations are listed in Index II below.

Now, on with the story of Mrs Hart's Ache...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

après-(swim) – French for 'after'; as in after swim.

brass ones (big) - brass balls; describes a confident, smart and daring person who can take great chances with aplomb.

chutzpah Yiddish slang for supreme self-confidence.

Commons – the communal area of a school.

cock tease – a female that enjoys attracting and/or stimulating males with hints of her sexuality, using provocative dress, gestures and/or presentation, but whose only intent is to tease those males; see 'pussy tease'.

commando (going) – sans bra and panties; naked beneath ones outer dress.

dweeb – a sorry specimen of masculine humanity; a jerk.

La Bohéme – an opera by Puccini.

LSE – London School of Economics.

pussy tease – a male that enjoys attracting and/or stimulating females with hints of her sexuality, using provocative dress, gestures and/or presentation, but whose only intent is to tease those females; see 'cock tease'.

separates – in women's fashions, particularly two-piece swimwear, the tops and bottoms are sold separately, in order to better accommodate the various sizes and shapes of the female physique.

slaps – simple rubber sandals; from the sound made as the soles hit one's heels as one walks; also known as 'thongs'.

stiffy – an erection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index II – Translations

Russian to English
(Cyrillic character – Latin character – English)

"Мой Лорд!" – "Moy Lord!" – "My Lord!".

"О Да! О Да! Вы Безжалостный ублюдок! О Да!" –
"O Da! O Da! Vy bezzhalostnyy ubl'yudok! O Da! –
"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! You ruthless bastard! Oh Yes!"

"Невьебеннй" –
"Nev'ebenny" –
So large as to be unfuckable (untranslatable; colloquial)

"Великолепный!" –
"Velikolelepnyy!" –
"Magnificent!"

"благодарите вас, вид сэр!" –
"Blagodarite vas, vid szr!" –
"Thank you, kind sir!"

"Это было мое удовольствие, справедливая леди! Спасибо." –
"Zto bylo moe ydivik'stvie, Spravedlivaya Ledi! Spasibo!" –
"It was my pleasure fair lady! Thank you!"

Столь Большой!" – "Stol' Bol'shoy!" – "So big!"

12