Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

That lady has some kind of class! I ceased to worry about Missy falling in Marco's clutches. Better yet, he had just aced himself out of the extra twenty percent. Best of all, Lydia would not be amused. Marco was in trouble again.

What a schmo!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tryst number four:

The last player in our little drama is the one for whom we have all been waiting, Mrs George Hart (Veronica Elice,nee Alton). Now we get to the heart of it all. The next recording answered all of my questions, and made the main plan obvious. It also generated a couple of other amusing little diversions.

Time out.

Veronica you've already met. (By the way, from now on, she will be known by her first name rather than 'Mrs Hart'. That's a bit formal when you've seen the lady naked, on her knees with a cock in her mouth.) There's no need to describe her, but I will anyway. Because now I've seen hersans designer dress, and in her true element.

Veronica Elise (nee Alton) Hart:

• 43 years old.
• 5'8" and about 130 in her sheer silk panties.
• Her measurements are 35D-22-35.
• Her face is an older, more experienced version of her daughter's, with high cheekbones and an imperious nose.
• She has a willowy body with an erect carriage, shoulders back and breasts thrust forward.
• Her breasts are full, pear-shaped beauties, still set high on her chest, capped with silver-dollar-sized areolae and fat nipples, that when crinkled, stand out at least a half inch. Her areolae and nipples together are shaped like old fashioned doorbells, protruding upwards from her breasts.
• Her hips are gently curved.
• Her waist is taut from her morning run, golf, swimming and tennis. No stretch marks remain from her pregnancy.
• Her butt is nicely curved without a hint of sag, though wider and her asscheeks fuller than her daughter's.
• Her thighs are tight, with just a bare bulge of flesh above the bands of her stockings.
• She has dancer's legs, like her daughter, with tight calves and slender ankles.
• Her lustrous brown hair has natural red highlights, and falls to her shoulders when loose.
• Her eyes are light grey with flecks of blue.

And now that the stage is set, let's get to the action:

Do you remember the scene with Missy that I described earlier in this missive? The one during the weekend in the townhouse? Where…

"…(Missy) also got into a little light bondage – blindfolded with her wrists tied to the headboard. She got extremely excited when I playfully pulled her over my knee a spanked her bare ass a few times. She ended that episode on the floor between my legs practically humping my leg while she sucked the cum from my nuts. God she was hot for that!…"

Missy gets it from her mother. It's in the genes. My sixth sense had proved itself again.

Veronica Hart is a beautiful, intelligent, rich, powerful and provocative woman. No doubt. You can see it right away, just by looking at her photograph.

Veronica Hart is also a vain, pushy, arrogant, demanding, sarcastic, jealous, selfish and teasing bitch –

who loves to be spanked.

A lot.

A whole lot.

A whole lot with a big leather paddle, on her naked ass.

That you cannot see. Unless youhave a photograph. Or in this case jpeg's (plural) and an mpeg of the download complete with stereo audio. I had mine in files on my computer from the one scene of that Thursday afternoon featuring Marco and Veronica.

Time in.

Marco arrived first. He walked in the room, looked around for a second, then left. He walked back in a couple of minutes later with a beer. He looked impatient.

Suddenly, at the door, there she was. Sweet Veronica.

She edged cautiously in the doorway wearing her typical designer suit, a cream skirt and jacket with a dark blue silk shell top and heels. But she looked more apprehensive than I'd ever seen her look before. With good reason.

Marco didn't say a word, he just glared at her as he went to a blank wall, pressed a stud, and a hidden door slid open. Inside was a treasure trove of implements of discipline. I hadn't seen anything like it since the last time I visited the S&M club with Cassandra.

Marco pulled out a whip-thin riding crop with a looped three-inch leather tip. Then he selected a rattan cane with a crook handle. His third choice was a leather paddle, rather like one that might be used in a decadent game of ping pong.

He turned to Veronica and held up first the crop, then the cane, then the paddle. Veronica held up a trembling hand with three fingers extended. She appeared to be frightened half out of her mind.

Still without speaking, Marco sat down in the chair, and pointed at his knees. Veronica sobbed once, then scurried to him, hurriedly unzipping her skirt as she moved. She stood beside him for a moment as her skirt dropped to the floor, then laid herself across his lap.

Beneath the skirt, she had on stockings with wide stretch bands about her thighs, and a sheer thong, not much more than a g-string, with a tiny triangle of white silk perched at the apex of her ass. The cheeks of her ass were tanned to a golden brown, but a thin strip of white flesh ran up between. Her mound too was untanned, a small patch of white that made it obvious that Veronica preferred to wear rather daring thongs when basking in the sun. Her asscheeks flexed nervously as she prepared herself to be spanked with the leather paddle.

No respecter he of pride, position or property, Marco ripped the thong from Veronica's body, leaving angry red lines along her hips. Veronica sobbed again, but the puffy lips of her pussy, then visible between her thighs, glistened. Though it was evident that she was fearful of by the punishment to come, it was also clear that she was quite aroused by it too.

Time out.

One more thing became clear: Veronica too was in need of a shave. Better yet, a thorough wax job.

Time in.

Marco ran his hand roughly over Veronica's naked ass, then slapped the rubbery cheeks a couple of times each. He smiled slightly as he watched the mounds of tight flesh jiggle. Veronica moaned, obviously afraid, then moaned more softly, the tone changing to one of desire, as Marco dipped his fingers into the divide of her legs. He began stroking her pussylips and teasing her clit. Soon her breath came in gasps, and her ass began inching up and down on his lap. She was fucking herself on his fingers.

She was still lost in the sensual magic of Marco's fingers, and was slow to realize the imminent assault. He played with her for a few moments, then grasped the handle of the paddle, swung back and smacked the bare right cheek of Veronica's ass. The blow was loud, and her reaction was immediate.

Her head jerked up, and her legs windmilled futilely, but she made no move to protect herself. She cried out once, fearfully, then the wail abruptly cut off. Veronica made no sound other than a quickly-suppressed sob.

Again Marco swung the paddle, this time aiming at her other asscheek. Again, the same reactions from Veronica. She squirmed, her bare cheeks working futilely to ease the pain.

Back and forth, from cheek to cheek, then paddle smacked, faster and harder, harder and faster, until Veronica was dancing on Marco's lap. But he laid his free arm across her back and held her there helpless.

Veronica's ass was glowing red, tears were running down her face and her sobs were continuous before he suddenly stopped and pushed her to the floor.

Veronica landed heavily on her side, but without looking up or protesting, she rolled to her knees and placed her hands together on the floor before her. She was still wearing her suitcoat, shell, stockings and heels.

She laid her face in her hands and arched her back, thrusting her glowing ass in the air. Her wide-spread thighs framed the glistening lips of her passion-moist pussy. The kiss of her ass winked as she clenched her rear cheeks, trying desperately to overcome the pain of the spanking. The brown curls sprouting from the lips of her sex and plump mons grew untamed, though her inner thighs had been plucked. From out of her hands came the muffled plea to fuck her nasty little pussy, and punish her more.

Marco obliged. He dropped to his knees behind her, then loosened his slacks and released his throbbing erection. Cruelly he grabbed her asscheeks in his hands, heedless of the tender flesh and opened her wide. The bursting head of his cock centered against the divide of her pussy. Then without preparation or pause, he rammed forward in one savage thrust, until his loins slammed her mons, burying his shaft in her sex.

Her hands muffled Veronica's shriek. Whether she cried out in pain or pleasure or both, even she could probably not tell. But Marco ignored it anyway. Repeatedly, like a demented machine, as fast as he could move, he thrust his erection deep in her pussy.

Time out.

This was power fucking on a grand scale. I was impressed. Not many guys have that kind of stamina. Marco must take vitamins. Either that, or he really was trying to hurt her. Maybe both. I watched as he slammed into her for a solid five minutes without pausing for a breath. His dick isn't that big, six maybe seven inches, but fat. Veronica seemed to be enjoying it.

No, she was definitely enjoying it.

Time in.

His swollen shaft glistened with her juices. Her thighs were soon coated as her excitement grew.

But Marco, being Marco, cared little for Veronica's needs. Whether she made it or not was up to her. His speed and the violence of his thrusts increased as he neared orgasm.

Veronica's muffled voice rose from her hands as she began pleading. Her pace increased too as she thrust her ass back to meet his, driving his cock deeper into her greedy sex. She was desperate to cum, you could see it in the way she slammed back at him, heedless of the pain radiating from her red-raw asscheeks.

At their pace, neither could last long, but Marco was first, He suddenly grasped her hips cruelly, his fingers digging into her flesh, slammed his cock deep into her swollen pussy. He held her ass there tight against his loins despite her efforts, as he emptied himself in her helpless body.

Veronica's cry, one of terrible frustration and need, had no effect upon Marco. He shuddered as his cock pulsed with jets of cum, straining against Veronica's ass. Then he shuddered again as the last drops squeezed out, milked by the muscles of her pussy, still pulling at his erection in vain hope of release.

Marco slumped over Veronica's quivering body for a moment. Then he gathered himself and pulled his softening cock from her swollen pussy. He slapped her ass hard and told her that she had a tight little pussy for an old broad.

Veronica crouched there sobbing, her naked ass thrust high and thick streams of his cum trickling from her gaping sex. Marco sprawled across the bed and flipped on the TV before ordering her to get him a beer.

She remained there bereft for a moment longer before he barked at her again, threatening to beat her fat ass with his belt if she didn't start moving. Veronica pulled herself to her feet, obviously anxious to avoid his wrath, then scurried painfully out the door. She was back in a few moments with a frosted glass and a bottle, then poured the beer and offered it to him.

Marco took it without glancing away from the television, then told her to get down and clean his cock with her tongue. Veronica hesitated only long enough to strip the remainder of her clothes from her body, leaving only her stockings and heels.

He glanced up once with a thunderous expression and told her to get her fat ass in gear. He told her to lick the cum from his dick, and while she was at it, to clean her own juice from his balls.

When Veronica finished removing her clothes, I got a look at her naked body for the first time. She looked much like her daughter, but older, fuller and slightly softer. Seventeen was many years gone, but Veronica was quite gorgeous still. The bikini lines were as dramatic around her breasts as those around her mound. A small triangle of white around the nipple and across the base of each heavy breast gave evidence of the size of her bikini top.

Time out.

Like I said before, Veronica has very nice tits.

Time in.

While Marco watched the screen, ignoring her, Veronica crawled between his splayed legs. She laid on her stomach, and propped herself on her elbows over his groin. Without looking up, she grasped the flaccid shaft of his cock between finger and thumb and began licking the sticky residue from the soft skin.

Marco's eyes never left the television, but he told her to do a good job cleaning him, and she'd better swallow it all down, or he would hang her up by her wrists from the ceiling and wale the shit out of her ass. Then leave her hanging for a couple of hours.

His threat must have been of scenes she had experienced before, because Veronica looked up with frightened eyes and nodded her head hurriedly. Her tongue never stopped licking, and you could see her throat working as she swallowed the remnants of his cum.

While he watched the TV ignoring her, Veronica slipped on hand between her legs and began caressing her clit. The more she licked, the faster her hand rubbed, violently massaging her still swollen pussylips. As she caressed herself and cleaned his cock with her lips and tongue, she thrust three fingers into her pussy and began fucking herself. Marco just shook his head, smiled briefly and called her a horny bitch but didn't turn his attention away from the screen.

Veronica licked and sucked at his flaccid cock and heavy testicles for almost twenty minutes before the shaft began to stiffen again. Her fingers worked furiously at her clit and deep in her vagina all that while. She was close again, and began sucking at his burgeoning erection, thrusting her pursed lips down. Soon she was driving his cock deep in her mouth, taking the shaft into her throat.

Urgent moans came from her mouth, whispering from her nose as her orgasm neared. Marco reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair. His attention finally shifted from the screen as he began pumping her head up and down on his cock. He fucked her mouth brutally, but Veronica seemed to welcome it. The urgency of her moans grew as his fist tightened in her hair.

Suddenly a spasm shot through her splayed body as her orgasm hit. She wailed around the thick shaft filling her mouth as she came, then came again. Her bruised ass was bouncing off the bed and she fucked herself with three stiff fingers. Marco grinned cruelly, then his head snapped back. He slammed Veronica's head down, impaling her throat with his throbbing cock, then he came.

Veronica gagged when the swollen head of his cock battered the back of her throat, but quickly recovered and took him deep as the jets of his cum filled her mouth and shot down her gullet.

The hand at the entry of her pussy was a blur and she fucked herself, but she never stopped sucking at his shaft throughout. She came again as the last of his cum dribble from the head of his cock. Her body rippled in reaction to the orgasm claiming her and her urgent moans became one last high-pitched cry.

Marco finally eased the grip in her hair. Then called her a stupid bitch and told her to clean his cock again.

She lay slumped over his softening cock for a few moments longer breathing heavily. But then, Veronica surprised me totally:

In an instant Veronica the submissive slut disappeared. In her place was Mrs Veronica Hart, Publisher, Chairman of the Board and all-around bitch on wheels.

She looked up with her usual disdain, despite the dribbles of his cum running down her chin. She told Marco that he'd have to take care of himself, as she had just enough time to clean herself up. She couldn't spare any more with him as had an important meeting scheduled.

Veronica stood up and pulled a fresh pair of panties from a drawer and another designer dress from the closet. She gathered her other clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

Marco didn't look the least bit put out. He got up long enough to grab another beer, them just laid there flipping through the channels. Twenty minutes later Veronica emerged looking as crisp and efficient as ever.

Veronica dipped her fingers in her purse, then extended her arm and dropped five one-hundred-dollar bills on the bed beside his hand. She peered down her nose at Marco, told him that he had performed adequately, then walked out the door.

Marco laid there for another few minutes, then picked up the money and looked at it for a minute. His lips curled into an evil smile and he said "Veronica, you fucking cunt… I can't wait", then he got up and disappeared into the bathroom. Shortly, he too was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well now.

The whole thing fell together for me when I watched that scene. Like I said, I had a copy from the one scene of that Thursday afternoon featuring Marco and Veronica.

It was a sure bet that the two villains had their owns sets (again plural) from many scenes taken over weeks or months. From watching Veronica in action, I'd bet my portfolio and trust fund together that Marco and Lydia had made a 'Best Hits' tape to use in their blackmail scheme. And there's no way that Veronica could allow a tape like that to go public.

The personal embarrassment would be crushing. Veronica would immediately lose any standing in the community. She is on the boards of a few other companies, the city Arts Council, at least one charity that I know of and the Board of Trustees for her Alma Mater. She would be certain to lose those positions.

Her family would be caught up in the scandal. Missy would be devastated.

One can only imagine the effect on the magazine. All of the major Advertisers would run the other way. The fashion world loves publicity, when they make the headlines. Not when the people printing the headlines make the headlines.

Veronica's world would come crashing down around her haughty shoulders. She'd never survive such a disaster.

Now, I have no reason in the world to have an iota of compassion for Veronica. But I like and respect her daughter very much. And I didn't want to see something bad happen to her. Particularly something as bad as this.

Besides, if anyone was going to take down Veronica, it was going to be yours truly, not Lady MacBeth and her sidekick Leisure Suit Larry.

So the villains were right. The secret was spectacular, and Veronica would give up everything to keep it.

Unless…!

Unless James Masterson, that wily rascal, came to the rescue.

But for James to come to her rescue, Veronica was going to pay. Big time.

And the two of us were going to have a little fun together too. Well, at least I was going to have some fun.

That really is the ticket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Index of Terms


coĵones – testicles.

horizontal bop – sexual intercourse; see 'mattress-dance'.

Lady MacBeth – a character in the Shakespeare play 'MacBeth'; a cold-hearted, ambitious female.

Leisure Suit Larry – a character in a series of video games who thinks of himself as a lady's man, but is actually at best inept, often pitiful in his dealings with the opposite sex.

mattress-dance – sexual intercourse; see 'horizontal bop'.

mule – when smuggling drugs, the principals often use others to transport the substance, particularly through Customs, thereby keeping themselves away from the danger of arrest; those actually transporting the substance are known as 'mules'.

Rohypnol – the 'date rape' drug; see 'ruphies'.

'ruphies' – the 'date rape' drug; see Rohypnol.

schmo – jerk

schmuck – Yiddish, literally 'penis'; a dick.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12