Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way, there is a reason this story is included in the "Novels and Novellas" category. I'd like to think that each chapter stands on its own, but to get the full flavor of the story, reading all the chapters might help.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

550('s) – Levi 550 Relaxed fit jeans

ball-gag – a rubber or plastic ball large enough to fit a person's mouth, with straps and buckles to secure the harness to that person's head.

BlackBerry - A hand-held device which serves as a cellular phone, personal organizer, wireless Internet browser, speakerphone, long-range digital walkie-talkie, and mini-laptop which can send and receive e-mail from just about anywhere; some have the ability to send and receive faxes.

camel toe – describes the appearance made by a woman's vulva embossing the crotch of her pants, shorts, panties or the like. The fabric of the garment must be tight, soft and supple to achieve the effect. Soft leather works well.

chochos – female breasts.

cioppino – a savory soup, Italian in origin, made of fish and shellfish cooked usually with tomatoes, wine, spices, and herbs.

electrolysis – a medical procedure whereby hair roots are destroyed by an electrical current; once the root is destroyed, the hair will no longer grow in that follicle.

Eliza Dolittle – character from the George Bernard Shaw play, 'Pygmalion'; also the updated and more familiar stageplay and movie, 'My Fair Lady'; Eliza is a poor flower girl who speaks with a Cockney accent; Professor Higgins trains her to speak with a Mayfair (upper class) accent; when she succeeds, he is given all the credit for teaching while she is given none for learning.

hooters – large female breasts; see balangas; see lungs; see tits; see chochos; see chichis.

lungs – female breasts; see balangas; see hooters; see tits; see chochos; see chichis.

quirt – thin whip twenty to thirty inches long, similar to a riding crop

RCH – an old, rather obscene Navy term meaning the tiniest bit: the thickness of a Red Cunt Hair. Red hair curls because it's flat, therefore thin.

skinny – data; information; 'the story'

scarfed – ate informally.

strap-on – a dildo with a harness which a woman wears strapped to her groin, which allows her to assume the roll of a man while engaging in sexual intercourse.

strapless strap-on – a relatively new development; search the internet for Feeldoe.

whale tail – the appearance of the top rear strap of a woman's thong, v-string or g-string underwear above the waistline of her pants, shorts, or skirt whenever she sits, bends over or squats, though some low-rise clothing is now designed to display the whale tail at all times; so-called because the strap closely resembles a whale's tail rising from the water as it sounds.

Index II – Translations

French to English:

baton – stick; riding crop

bon – good

Bonjour – Good day (greeting)

chatte – 'she-cat'; euphemism for 'pussy', meaning vulva

chère – (female) dear

danse diffamée – depraved dance

Exquis – Exquisite

femme – woman

fouet – whip

immédiatement – immediately; instantly

ma chère – my (female) dear

ma chère femme – my dear woman

ma chère fille – my dear girl

ma réticente une – my (female) reluctant one

Maître Jacques – Master James

Merveilleux – Marvelous

mon cher ami – my dear (male) friend

mon ami – my (male) friend

Monsieur – Mister

non – no

passion – passion

penchant – leaning; addiction

petite amour – little love

Simplement parfait – Simply perfect