Mrs. Hughes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever you want. I will load them on my computer; better to view them on a computer screen than on the small screen of a camera."

As I munched on a cookie, she said "Next week, I am playing in an amateur tournament for three days at the State University. Would you practice with me?"

"I'll practice with you, but I'm sure you will whip my ass. Can I come with you or join you at the tournament?"

Laura said, "I'll be either playing or working as an official. We may not have much privacy."

"It would be great to see you."

"Ok. I'll call you," and she was touched by Jim's willingness to be with her knowing that they may not be intimate.

I said, "You look great in the red robe. Before I go, can I have a look and a taste?"

Blushing and smiling, she said, "Of course, you can have a taste. But, it's too dark to see. May be another time," and stood near the large sofa.

When I slid to my knees on the carpeted floor in front of her, she asked, "Right here?"

I just smiled and, as she leaned against the side of the sofa, I pushed my head underneath her robe; willingly, to help me, she lifted up the robe and held it around her waist. I found her naked pussy with my mouth and began to lick it. When I started to suck on her clit, she began to moan. I continued to suck on her engorged, slick, clit, as she grasped my head, and continued to moan. Soon, Laura had a second intense orgasm.

Appreciatively, she whispered, "Two orgasms in one evening. You're a talented pussy eater."

"I enjoyed doing it."

She said, "I'm sorry to send you away. I promise to make it up to you after I know you are clean; get a blood test. Here is a present for you," and, as she kissed me on my lips, handed me a gift bag with the pair of black panties she wore that evening.

In my bed, I sniffed Laura's panties, jerked off using them, and later slept with them wrapped around my cock.

I went for my blood test and it came out good; eagerly, I sent a text message of my good news to Laura.

----

I helped Laura practice on Tuesday. I had the power, but Laura was better than me in all other aspects of the game. I loved watching her play in a sleeve-less, short, dress. I also managed to take several photos of her. She packed a bag and left that night with a woman coworker.

She called me on Thursday evening, "I won the first two matches, but lost the third. I'm refereeing a match tomorrow afternoon. I'll be free by about four. A friend and her boyfriend will have dinner with us."

"I'll take you out to dinner; see you in the lobby of the dorm at four."

I saw Laura in a low-neck, sleeve-less, sun dress, sandals, and costume jewelry. Her arms, legs, and face were tanned from playing tennis outdoors. After I hugged and kissed her cheek, she introduced me to her friend Lynne and her boyfriend Ed.

Lynne said, "We met before; you moved library books."

Lynne drove earlier to meet Ed who played in the tournament. Ed must have missed Lynne because as she drove to the restaurant, he kept kissing Lynne on her neck and copping feels of her large boobs. Laura got turned on watching Lynne and Ed making out, and she started hugging and kissing me.

After dinner, Lynne and Ed left, but Laura and I lingered at our table, and I said, "You seem to know Lynne and Ed well."

LYNNE - ED

"Lynne told me about how Ed came in to her life. Lynne's husband, Virgil, was a control freak and insisted that she dress to look dowdy. Because she swims at the college's pool, I know she has a sexy figure."

"Was her husband jealous of her?"

"Perhaps. She was his second wife and about 18 years younger than him. Lynne told me that he has Alzheimer's: sometimes gets agitated for no apparent reason. She emphasized that fortunately he was a docile patient and, for the most part, stays in his room on the first floor. Her counselor recommended that she move him to a nursing home, when he could not recognize her."

"Lynne seems to be a nice person and too young to waste her life away."

"I told her the same. Let's get a beer or a drink. I'll tell you a bit more of what Lynne told me about her life over a period of about a year," and we took a cab to a high-end bar near the university that also had music by a small band.

While sipping wine, Laura said, "Ed is a 35 year-old assistant men's tennis coach at the college. He's about 5-ft, 11-in tall, weighs about 170 lb, brown hair, and light blue eyes. I guess he noticed Lynne's voluptuous figure while they happened to be swimming at the same time in the college's pool. She thinks Ed was attracted to her large, 36DD, boobs. He used his friendly personality to approach her and listen to her at the swimming pool. When Ed convinced her that it was ok among friends to talk about personal matters, she ended up telling him about Virgil's illness. When he was not traveling with the tennis team, Ed began to help Lynne take care of Virgil; initially, she was skeptical until he started giving him sponge baths and carrying him when necessary."

"Lynne told me that Ed was divorced and has a four year-old daughter who lives with her mother in North Carolina. About a month after Ed began to help her, she found out that he ate breakfast and lunch at the college cafeteria, and dinner at home; the latter consisted of frozen dinners heated in a microwave oven. Lynne invited him to have Sunday afternoon dinner at her home. At first, he refused, but eventually he accepted on the condition that he would contribute dessert and wine. Lynne was very impressed when Ed helped her clear the table and load the dishwasher with soiled dishes."

I asked Laura, "Are Ed and Lynne involved romantically?"

"Lynne said it took a long time for romantic involvement. In fact, Lynne wondered if Ed would be interested in her as long as she dressed conservatively, and if he was turned on by her saggy boobs and old pussy."

I asked Laura, "What did she do?"

Lynne told me, "One Sunday, while loading the dishwasher, I told Ed that Virgil and I have not been intimate for about two years, but what I missed most was being held in his arms. Soon afterwards, Ed led me to the lanai and hugged me in his strong arms for several minutes. Then, while French kissing me passionately, he fondled my large covered boobs and pressed his hard cock in to my lower tummy. When he tried to remove my dress, I slid out of his embrace and went to check on Virgil; he was still watching the TV screen. After I told Ed that we could make out for a while, happily, he led me to my bedroom on the second floor. In front of my dresser mirror, he stood behind me, undid the knot in my hair, brushed my hair, and arranged it around the sides of my face and upper back. He told me I had beautiful hair and kissed my neck. Then, he undid the buttons of my dress, slowly bared my shoulders, and planted multiple kisses on the bare, smooth, exposed skin. After he lowered my dress to my waist, he fondled my silk bra-encased boobs, while kissing my neck and pressing his stiff cock in to my buttocks."

Laura said, "I told Lynne that Ed must have gotten aroused and also aroused her."

"I'm sure, being a horny young man, Ed would have liked to remove all my clothes and fuck me in front of the mirror. I told Ed that being a married woman I felt guilty and slid out of his arms. Ed replied that he understood how I felt, but pointed out that Virgil is not the man I married; also, that if a man and a woman who care for each other make out, there is nothing wrong with it. I told Ed that with Virgil being at home, we should refrain from making out when he was awake."

Laura said, "Lynne, you must have struggled between guilty feelings of a married woman and her horny feelings of a woman with strong sexual desires," and asked, "How did Ed react?"

"Ed said, he would try to refrain, but that he really wanted me and pointed out he had a perpetual hard on when he was near me. I arranged for health aides to take care of Virgil during week days when I had to work and Ed continued to help me take care of him over the weekends. He always called before coming over. It seemed like Virgil liked Ed. I learned from Ed and the health aides that Virgil took a long nap in the afternoon. While Virgil napped, Ed would massage my back and legs, and fondle my boobs after lowering my dress to my waist; after a while, he began to suckle my boobs. One day, he began to rub my panties-covered crotch. When I did not object, he inserted two fingers in to my pussy and then squeezed my clit until I had an intense orgasm; my first one in a long time. After making sure that Virgil was still sleeping, I lowered Ed's pants and underwear, and massaged his stiff cock to an intense climax; I was surprised how big his cock was in relation to my hand and that it spewed out powerful jets of cum. During the following Saturday, as I was fixing a salad, Ed stuck his head underneath my dress, lowered my panties, and licked my pussy and clit until I reached an orgasm, something my husband never tried to do. That day, I decided not to let Ed get away. Ed likes to lick my pussy so much that all I have to do is lift my dress and show him my hairy pussy, and he comes crawling to it; he calls it his favorite fur burger. Ed also taught me to suck his cock and jerk it.

"After Virgil was moved to a nursing home on a Friday, I was distraught the following weekend. Ed stayed with me, listened to me talk about how good Virgil was to me and my daughter, and wiped my tears. Ed wanted to know about my daughter; I told him that I got pregnant when I was 18 years old and the guy I was dating never knew I became pregnant, and that my daughter is working for the State Department and was stationed at a consulate in Asia.

"Ed agreed with me that I should continue to dress conservatively, and wear my granny glasses and hair in a bun to not arouse suspicions of people at the college. He told me that I look beautiful with my glasses on. The following Saturday, after helping me do laundry, he untied the knot holding my hair together, his way of letting me know that he wanted to love me. He grasped me by the waist, French kissed me passionately, and, after exposing my large boobs, suckled them for a long time. He then bent me over the washer, lifted my dress, kissed my meaty buttocks, and licked my aroused pussy until I had an intense orgasm. Later, as I was contemplating sucking his stiff cock, he led me to the bed room and handed me a gift bag; it had black lingerie.

"He removed his clothes as I put on a silk, open-cup bustier, and matching crotch-less panties in front of the dresser mirror. I blushed when I saw my spilled-over big boobs. I blushed some more when I saw Ed slowly stroking his raging hard on and realized that he wanted to fuck me. Ed agreed to be gentle with me and suggested I sit in his lap and sat in a chair without arm rests in front of my dresser. He started by French kissing me lovingly and kissing my neck, and then began to suckle my sensitive nipples and fondle my boobs. He must have suckled my nipples for over ten minutes when I felt his slick cock head slip half way inside my pussy, which was full of slick love juice. Ed continued suckling my nipples and was satisfied with his cock only part way in my pussy. I wanted more of it inside me; I pushed my crotch against his and his cock filled up my entire love channel. Ed's stiff cock deep in my pussy and his continuous suckling of my nipples triggered an intense orgasm during. Sensing the end of my orgasm, Ed stopped suckling my nipples and I hugged him passionately. I saw his face was strained and, as he moaned with pleasure, I felt jets of cum spew out of his cock deep in my pussy.

"Ed's cock softened a bit, but was still in an engorged state. I felt his cum flow out of my plugged pussy and I got off his lap. He followed me to the bathroom and hugged me passionately. When I felt his stiff cock, I was thrilled that my young lover wanted to fuck me again. After we freshened up, he led me to the bed in the guest room, laid on his back, and gently pulled me on top of him. After grasping his stiff cock in my small left hand, as I looked in to his face, he whispered, "Fuck me, love," and helped me straddle his waist, and very slowly snake his cock in to my love channel. I felt my stuffed pussy getting wetter as my vaginal walls adjusted to Ed's big cock. I was also aware of Ed gently fondling my spilled over boobs. After a short time, I saw Ed's face was strained as he tried to delay his climax, but soon he started mumbling incoherently as his cock deposited several jets of cum deep in my pussy.

"When Ed worried about me getting pregnant, I told him not to worry as I had my tubes tied after a difficult delivery of my daughter. This bit of news seemed to have aroused Ed some more, but I had to interrupt his desire by carefully uncoupling and wiping our love fluids with tissues. Soon after I spread a large towel on the bed and laid on my back on it, Ed was over me on his elbows and knees, and kissed my mouth, nose, neck, and boobs. Suddenly, I became aware of his still very stiff cock slowly entering my jism-coated pussy and soon was deep in it; the pleasure it induced in my pussy brought me another orgasm. As Ed kept plowing my well-lubricated love channel, he kept telling me how gorgeous and sexy I was. Later, as his cock let loose another batch of jism, he actually whispered that he loved me.

"When I saw Ed was taking a nap, I got up, and got a drink of water. As I was freshening up in the bathroom, I saw Ed standing behind me, planting small kisses on my neck, and humping my buttocks. After he bent me over the vanity, I felt Ed's cock in my pussy. As he slowly fucked me, he grasped my hanging boobs, and mumbled that I had sexy, meaty, buttocks. I told him that was the first time any one took me from behind. He mumbled that there are other exciting positions and slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy. After Ed sat in a chair without arm rests in front of the closet mirror, he nudged me to straddle his waist facing away from him, snaked his cock in to my love channel, and fondled my large boobs. Later, I blushed seeing myself fucking Ed as my big boobs bounced up and down. When I got tired, Ed made me lie across the bed and fucked me while he was standing and fondling my boobs; again, I blushed when I realized he was also getting stimulated looking at my sexy boobs and his cock embedded inside my hairy pussy. I told him to save his jism for later and that we have to visit Virgil at the nursing home.

"At the nursing home, Ed was very good to Virgil; however, Virgil did not recognize either him or me. That night, Ed held me in his arms as I cried for my husband.

"I decided that I would not visit Virgil the next day. Instead, we planted a silver maple tree in his honor in the backyard. After Ed cleaned the shallow swimming pool, he gave me a flimsy bikini to wear and, as I laid on a towel with my legs in the water, Ed rubbed my smooth legs and thighs. We went in to the kitchen as it was hot. After I sat in a chair, Ed moved close to me, and wrapped my large boobs around his stiffening cock. Afterwards, as I made chicken salad, he kept grasping my large boobs and pushing his cock in to my buttocks. We were hungry and ate our salads quickly.

"After clearing the dishes, wanting my pussy eaten, I went to my bedroom, sat in a chair, hooked my thighs over the arm rests, and exposed my wide-open pussy. Soon after I called Ed, he got on his knees, gently kissed my meaty thighs and brown-haired crotch, and I watched his mouth move up and down as he licked my pussy. After a while, he focused on licking my engorged, slick, clit, and, as I moaned loudly, led me to another intense orgasm after which I felt satiated.

"After Ed stood up, I urged him to fuck me; I realized he saw that my thighs were wide open and my pussy was fully exposed. I learned to tighten my pussy wall around Ed's cock, making him moan with pleasure. Ed's face and chest were covered with sheen of perspiration. He mumbled about doing it on the bed and, while still coupled, easily picked me up, scooted the short distance to the bed, and deposited me on it. Maintaining our coupling, we rolled over, so that I was on top of him. At Ed's urging, as he grasped my big boobs, I fucked him a long time until he had a climax.

"I was freshening up when I heard the phone ring and Ed answering it. It was the hospital calling to inform that Virgil passed away during his nap. Ed helped me make arrangements for calling hours and a memorial service. I wore a conservative black dress, black gloves, and a black veil; I tied my hair in a knot as Virgil liked. My daughter was able to come in time for the memorial service together with her boyfriend and, after a few days, left to meet his family. Somehow, Ed met all his obligations as a tennis coach and also took care of me while I mourned for Virgil. I was too grief stricken to think of making love to Ed.

"After mourning for four months, I was looking through the mail in the living room when I saw an envelope; it contained a card from Ed expressing his condolences for losing my husband and expressing his love for me. I called Ed to thank him for the card and made a date for going out to dinner. After having a romantic dinner, when we returned home, Ed handed me a gift bag from Victoria Secret. Inside it was an open-cup red bustier with the note from Ed, "I Love you." As I put on the bustier, Ed brushed my long hair. Later he removed his pants and underwear to reveal his raging hard on. After abstaining from sex for four months, we fucked all night. Next morning, after Ed went to work, I went to the bathroom and giggled when I saw my swollen pussy lips and bruises on my thighs.

"After two years, Ed and I are still very much in love. With his guidance, I bought dresses that show off my cleavage, and my large boobs. I also began to have my hair colored light brown."

----

When Laura stopped telling the story of Lynne and Ed, I grasped her hands, and said, "I know you helped Lynne love Ed. You are a special lady."

As the band was playing slow, dance, music, Laura said, "Let's dance."

As we began to dance, Laura threw her arms around my neck, plastered herself to me, and whispered, "I missed you. I'm glad you are with me."

On the dimly-lit dance floor, Laura cupped my stiff cock, and, when I tried to push her hand away, she said, "No one can see us. Besides, you're so handsome. I'm very horny. Let's get out of here."

Laura's suite was on the 15th floor, the floor with only guest suites, with a great view. As I was admiring the city lights from the balcony, Laura called me to come to bed. I saw that she was wearing an open-cup red bustier, a present from Lynne for being supportive. Quickly, I removed my shorts and underwear; I moved behind her, grasped her large boobs, pushed my cock in to her buttocks, and kissed the sides of her neck, cheeks, and mouth for a long time.

Laura reached between her thighs, undid the bustier snap at her crotch, and whispered, "I've been oozing ever since I first saw you this evening. My pussy is wet and slick. Push your cock in to complete our making out," and I did just that.

It felt wonderful to have my cock in Laura's pussy for the first time, especially in the pussy of my favorite woman, Laura. Unfortunately, Laura's phone rang. Instinctively, she moved to the table where her phone was and dislodged my cock from her juicy pussy.

After speaking quietly for a few minutes, I heard Laura say angrily, "You're drunk. Remember, you and I are separated. I can date any one I like. For your information, that boy I am dating is an adult and is more mature than you."

After hanging up the phone, Laura explained, "Apparently, Ray was at the same bar we went to and saw us. His floozy girlfriend was not with him. So that ass hole called me to ruin my night," and she cried until she fell asleep.