Mrs. Jones Serves Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda Jones had stood up and facing Kevin pulled off her slip. She smiled at him and dragged her silky slip across him and hung it across the back of the couch and his shoulder. Then in a soft and rasping voice she said you have three seconds to take off your shirt and then help me off with my pantyhose."

Kevin worked fast and enjoyed pulling down the waistband of her pantyhose across the panties and then down each leg. When he was done, he was leaning forward a little in his seat and his face was even with the front of her panties. They were full black satin panties but the smell was wonderful. He had never been that close to a woman who was so aroused before so he didn't know.

She grabbed his head and pulled him tight into her wet panties. Then she pulled him up until his head was in her cleavage again, his hard cock twitching against her thigh held in by his underwear. She bent down a little and kissed him. This time it wasn't a sweet motherly kiss but much more. He felt her tongue invading him like she was marking her territory and making his mouth belong to her.

The she pulled him back down to the couch and dragged him over. "Kevin, sweetheart, I want you to suckle me. Come here." She cradled his head and pulled it close, lifting one large breast out of her bra and pulling him to the nipple.

He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. He was unable to believe what was happening but his lips were around his boss's wife's nipple and she was moaning with her head tilted back as she held him tight.

He felt one her hand slide into his underwear and grab his erection and squeeze him. That was all it took to send him over the edge. He quickly came in his shorts and all over her hand accidentally biting her nipple a little as he came.

Until that moment she was very maternal but that sent her somewhere and he heard her cry out, "Ohhhhh, fuccckkkk." And shiver.

She looked down at him and her eyes were changed. They were wilder and eager. She pulled her hand out and took off his stained shorts quickly, tossing them onto the coffee table. Then she licked her hand while staring at him and using the other to coax his testicles to give him another erection. She didn't have to worry, this was the most arousing moment of his life and better than most of his dreams.

She clawed at her own panties until she ripped them. Then she positioned herself on the couch and pulled him between her knees. She looked down and guided him, watching until he was positioned with the tip just ready. The she looked at him. "Kevin, honey, I want you inside me. I want you to shove your hard, dripping penis, inside me. You'll do that for me won't you?"

Kevin was stunned. He was about to do something he couldn't believe. He felt her hands behind him on his cheeks pulling him. He pushed and pushed until he slid slowly inside her and listened to her moan still holding tight to him.

She was wiggling and encouraging him. "Slowly and deeply, darling." And he pushed in long slow thrusts. Then faster so their bodies made slapping noises against each other. She was moaning and having trouble speaking but pulling on her own breasts.

Then she pulled him close, holding him tight to her, moans coming from her mouth just an inch from his ear. "Kevin, my sweet lover, I can't have babies anymore so you can spray your seed deep inside me when...." She broke off speaking and was moaning more like an animal at that point.

Linda Jones wanted this so badly. This wonderful young man, she wanted him desperately and he was making her come. He was so good at doing whatever he was told. He was a plaything to own and use. She put her hand on the small of his back to slow him slightly and just started moaning loudly before suddenly grabbing him tight with both arms and squeezing her legs around him and screaming as her body climaxed.

Kevin was trying to hold back but when she said that about cumming deep inside he couldn't hold back much longer. What was obviously her orgasm happened and caused him to spray himself deep into her. She held on and didn't let go even when he stopped thrusting. She just held onto him closely.

They lay there for almost a half hour. He stood up and was about to talk when she touched his lips with her finger. "Shhhhhhhhh."

She got herself dressed again and looked at him, holding his shorts. "You can't wear these again. Good thing you have a briefcase. Put everything else on." He put everything else on including his tie. She disappeared for a few minutes.

She returned completely dressed including her dress which didn't have a stain. She said "I put your undies in a plastic bag and in your briefcase. I don't want George to smell them when he drives you back to your car. I didn't notice the last few text messages from them. He'll be here in a couple minutes."

She sat on the coffee table to put her shoes back on and then they heard a car. George was there in a minute saying "You wouldn't believe the last hour! But everything worked out and our little lady is happy. Kevin, always keep the ladies happy. It's the secret to life, right dear."

Linda smiled indulgently at George. "Yes, George. And Kevin was very good to entertain me while you were gone. He's a polite young man."

George looked happy. "All right then. Let's get you back to your car Kevin. Come along."

Kevin grabbed his briefcase to hurry after but Mrs. Jones said loudly "Thanks for visiting us, dear." Then she kissed him on the cheek and whispered "and now you're not a virgin anymore."

A red faced Kevin chased Mr. Jones and wondered how she knew that.

12