Mrs Lake Makes an Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," she huffed. "Is that a cock or a street pole?"

Don't I love this woman, Clem gloated, hoping her private thoughts had her mind spinning erotically. He wanted that to happen and now would work to try to induce her mind to soar. He whispered things into her ear that came easy because the truth came easily: "You are a maturing lovely coming into early prime. I can't believe I've got this far with you, it's venturing into Untouchableland. God you are so tight. I adore your body; you have so much that is mind-blowing. Fucking you had thrown me into my wildest dream."

She groaned and shuddered against him with several tiny thrusts, urging him not to stop, to go faster. He hit the straps and she clung to him, head thrown back and crying repeatedly "Oh my."

Clem felt his balls tighten and cock thicken, and probably so did she. Earlier she'd said there was no need for a condom so he assumed he was also free to ejaculate in deep. He crashed against her the best he could in this awkward position, legs almost giving out on him.

Nancy was now ripping at his back with her nails while still managing to hold on, crying "Fuck me, fuck me."

Just as he was wondering what the fuck did she think he was doing he exploded and she shrieked. He was ready to drop her down safety when she shrieked again and her eyes rolled into their sockets; he knew she was in full ejaculation and something told him she didn't have many of those.

Nancy collapsed against him, deflated so calling on reserves of strength he backed down the steps until he could float off with her, his head still spinning but his vision returning near enough to normal. He was whacked; pleased they weren't in the deep end of the pool as he may have had to set her free to save himself.

Groaning extravagantly, Nancy bit his ear and whispered, "That is perhaps the best fuck I've ever had; it's difficult remembering some of them."

Clem turned to walk them into deeper water. He looked at the end of the pool – straight into the eyes of Mr Lake who raised his whisky glass impassively.

"Christ, it's your husband," Clem whispered hoarsely.

"That doesn't surprise me darling."

She called to her husband, "This doesn't even make us even, Hamilton. You have been doing this sort of thing with Claire for at least two months; I've watched the security tapes,"

"So you won't mind if I ceased being so secretive with Claire?"

"No, provided you allow me freedom to move."

"Agreed; get dressed your two and join me for a drink."

THREE

Clem arrived at his desk next day to find an envelope from the director of Human Resources advising he'd been terminated from his present position, effective immediately and was requested to pack his personal effects forthwith.

Why aren't I surprised, Clem yawned, still a little jaded after yesterday's frolicking in the mini pool bath then he and Hamilton Lake had made a big dent in the whisky bottle. Much to Clem's surprise the corporation president had been almost civil and shook his hand when he departed. There had been no opportunity to say goodnight to Nancy.

Just as Clem was finishing packing Headlights arrived with two security men. He was so dismayed at this humiliation of being escorted from the building despite being in senior management that he failed to notice Headlights' headlights, indicating just how upset he was.

Fellow staff in his department came forward to shake his hand; there had been a quick cash collection and he was handed two bottles of whisky and clapped as he left for the elevators.

Headlights pressed the button to the top floor, turned and handed Clem an envelope. "These guys will take your possessions to your vehicle. All the best."

She kissed him and whispered, "Lucky boy."

Bitch, thought Clem, smiling at her; what a way to farewell someone she claimed to admire.

At his apartment Clem unloaded Mimi and unpacked. On top of the first box was the letter with enclosure Headlights had given him. The handwritten letter read:

Darling,

I have decided to make you Associate Publisher office will be next to Claire's. I trust your passport is up to date as you and I leave tomorrow night for a five-day publishers' conference in Geneva and then we'll have a week in Paris. Claire leaves her job today to become Hamilton's technical assistant. Enclosed you will find your new contract to peruse and a Platinum Card. You have my permission to use it to purchase some upmarket travel gear. Before we leave a midnight tomorrow, darling, I must ask you to lay me on Mimi and work me over. I tingle with the thought, wondering how many positions are possible on the hood of a car. You see, I'm not the strict and stuffy woman you thought, am I?Nancy.

THE END

12